Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) (83561 Views)

Apostle Suleman Embarrassed In Canada Church Service. Photos / See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic / Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) by ayobase(m): 10:07pm On Oct 30, 2016
Yes, healthy business and empowerment schemes should be encouraged in churches, but a thoroght background check is vital to avoiding story that touch the heart.

Many MLMs and others have been advertised in churches for referrals purposes.
Re: MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) by divineshare(m): 10:07pm On Oct 30, 2016
So?

Anybody can walk up to pastor or the church council and be granted permission to sensitize the memebers on issues that is capable of making their lives better.

If the pastor or the council did not see it as misleading they will give their approval.

For me i don't know what MMM stand for until i heard baba ijebu.

Someone is already telling me about it, i will ask for more explanations.

1 Like

Re: MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) by adegeye38(m): 10:08pm On Oct 30, 2016
This is all shades of wrong.
this is what, made Jesus angry when he came to the temple and saw money doublers, changers and sellers, that he took cane and flogged them out, saying hw could they desecrete his fathers's house.

9 Likes

Re: MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) by sonofyisa(m): 10:08pm On Oct 30, 2016
I speak as a man as Saul would say, but my opinion is from the bible church is nt supposed to b for buying and selling its a holy ground.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) by niceprof: 10:09pm On Oct 30, 2016
The last time i checked,greed was still a sin.My house shall be called a house of prayer,but ye turn it into a den of thieves and robbers.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) by AbuhOgli: 10:11pm On Oct 30, 2016
God will flog them out the church one day like he did in the past since he is God of yesterday today and tomorrow

1 Like

Re: MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) by Netcontactsng1(m): 10:12pm On Oct 30, 2016
banttieman:
Why cant i get help before i render help?
Useless ponzi scheme.

You be tiff

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) by micskales(m): 10:16pm On Oct 30, 2016
I don't think it's a bad idea cos MMM is not an illegal thing and at least the woman will take the responsibility of anything that happened to her church members who registered with her as a guilder, since MMM is about helping and people and feeling good with it, in don't think it is bad, even my pastor, he is our Youth pastor at MFM was the one that told us everything about it and even warned us, but he recommended that we should try it with our free money not school fees or important money. Dassol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) by Hardeysolution(m): 10:20pm On Oct 30, 2016
Were you there? The same reason people go to churches for adverts.. .this is just another advert.. ...and u can see someone explaining it.. ....if u want it, then accept it.

As long as you feel the hatred for Christianity and the church of God, you re doing ursef as God doesn't have business with you.. ..keep your stupidity to the climax as people succeed.. ...
Re: MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) by YungChorus(m): 10:21pm On Oct 30, 2016
Joseph1832ng lezz what's y'all take on this ??
Re: MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) by blueblood1(m): 10:21pm On Oct 30, 2016
banttieman:
Useless ponzi scheme.
Typical greedy man. You want to reap before you sow.

6 Likes

Re: MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) by fistonati(m): 10:22pm On Oct 30, 2016
Of all the Churches in Nigeria, Na Redeem u go see dis kain tin. That's where d big boys[CECEILIA IBRU, ERASTUS AKINGBOLA and Co] in d banking system is; why many are now in POLITIKS. Smart moves.

1 Like

Re: MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) by jerrywool: 10:24pm On Oct 30, 2016
g
Re: MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) by bestspoke: 10:25pm On Oct 30, 2016
what the catholics totally detest...no one will grant you this kind of audience during the holymass

1 Like

Re: MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) by buffalowings4: 10:25pm On Oct 30, 2016
Just pay the tithe already

I don't care the source of the money

Pastor adeboye angry

3 Likes

Re: MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) by passyhansome(m): 10:25pm On Oct 30, 2016
There is nothing wrong with it, people be jumping to criticze, so teaching people how to make money legally has become sin in church, too many myopic dude nowadys, not ready to think anymore
Re: MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) by CharlieMaria(m): 10:27pm On Oct 30, 2016
candidbabe:
I think I have to give this scheme a trial.
pls do sweet heart you'll never regret you did.
Re: MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) by CecyAdrian(f): 10:29pm On Oct 30, 2016
silverdam:
My point is they not should be advertising such in church, i thought they say church is an holy place. This is not different from baba ijebu or any other betting. This should not be encouraged inside churces at all, cos congregation are gullible, they follow whatever their pastor says or does. At the end of the day, MMM come pack up nko?

So much for religion, instead of salvation in church they are teaching prosperity and vanity.

Same reason why Jesus chased out people from the temple. The end is surly near.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) by chessguru(m): 10:30pm On Oct 30, 2016
MMM is paying and is the best thing for me

2 Likes

Re: MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 10:31pm On Oct 30, 2016
Enough of all these MMM brouhaha! embarassed Ponzi this ponzi that.. Abeeggiiii! Nobody force una join MMM. You join o, you no join, na inside your pocket. embarassed Abeg make una let us hear word. Bad belle people everywhere embarassed

7 Likes

Re: MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 30, 2016
What's wrong with it.

To me,I see nothing wrong with it..

1 Like

Re: MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) by harizonal123(m): 10:31pm On Oct 30, 2016
MMM- Money Making Machine. The evil day is coming when men will say had I known.Always collecting from Paul to pay Peter by the time there will be no more Paul to pay Peter that's when the evil day comes. That's the summary of mmm

4 Likes

Re: MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) by fergieboy: 10:33pm On Oct 30, 2016
candidbabe:
I think I have to give this scheme a trial.

Babe seriously you are right.. My area now mmm everywhere.. The done too sing the thing for my ear.. Just so bad I never took it serious like invested earlier

2 Likes

Re: MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) by Emassive(m): 10:34pm On Oct 30, 2016
Boot that lady outta dear quickly
Re: MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) by Adesiji77: 10:36pm On Oct 30, 2016
What an endorsement... cool
Re: MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) by MikeB3(m): 10:37pm On Oct 30, 2016
Lol...... It is kind of wrong but if it is to set free some persons that are financially tied down, it's good! MMM is real and authentic! Contact me for more information!
Re: MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 30, 2016
MMM seminars hold evedywhere; in banking halls, churches, govt offices etc

Contact me if u want to join undecided

In case you don't know, CHURCHES ARE BUSINESSES

2 Likes

Re: MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) by xnsandrxns: 10:43pm On Oct 30, 2016
Religion is business
It's even worse than this Ponzi scheme
Even people that are into the MMM sh!t will still come online and condemn this
Hypocrites

1 Like

Re: MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) by ikombe: 10:45pm On Oct 30, 2016
banttieman:
Useless ponzi scheme.
How can you not plant and be expecting harvest

1 Like

Re: MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) by TeleboiZ005(m): 10:46pm On Oct 30, 2016
R.C.C.G O.k

Re: MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) by scopusng(m): 10:47pm On Oct 30, 2016
The question is where is MMM getting their 30% on investment monthly to pay people? MMM is a scam and a ponzi scheme and CBN has already issued a circular warning Nigerians. Another wonder bank.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things / Drug Addict Daughter Delivered At Dunamis International Gospel Centre (Photos) / 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.