Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,836 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

When Your Gf Loves You, You Will Know Easily (pictures Added) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Gf Loves You, You Will Know Easily (pictures Added) (8575 Views)

After God Fear Ph Girls (pictures Added) / Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) / Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Gf Loves You, You Will Know Easily (pictures Added) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 30, 2016
burst my head love kiss kiss kiss kiss

love you to the moon and back

4 Likes

Re: When Your Gf Loves You, You Will Know Easily (pictures Added) by eph12(m): 8:35pm On Oct 30, 2016
And then?

2 Likes

Re: When Your Gf Loves You, You Will Know Easily (pictures Added) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 30, 2016
EFCC and Airforce, who worse pass? undecided

10 Likes

Re: When Your Gf Loves You, You Will Know Easily (pictures Added) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 30, 2016
eph12:
And then?
i will no longer fight or insult people, you have been noticed, kindly be on your way

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Gf Loves You, You Will Know Easily (pictures Added) by badassdude: 8:37pm On Oct 30, 2016
mad people everywhere!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Gf Loves You, You Will Know Easily (pictures Added) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 30, 2016
badassdude:
mad people everywhere!
ok i have seen you

1 Like

Re: When Your Gf Loves You, You Will Know Easily (pictures Added) by IamLEGEND1: 8:42pm On Oct 30, 2016
Small world.
so this girl is also dating you?. issoryt.

22 Likes

Re: When Your Gf Loves You, You Will Know Easily (pictures Added) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 30, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Small world.

so this girl is also dating you?.
issoryt.
ok i have seen you

1 Like

Re: When Your Gf Loves You, You Will Know Easily (pictures Added) by firstking01(m): 8:47pm On Oct 30, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Small world.

so this girl is also dating you?.
issoryt.
Hehehehe, so you sef follow hear the storygrin, i think say na only me hear the story...i even hear say mrcork fvck her toogrin

12 Likes

Re: When Your Gf Loves You, You Will Know Easily (pictures Added) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 30, 2016
KissChrix:
EFCC and Airforce, who worse pass? undecided
dont compare me and that man cheesy i didn't snap used milo and milk

9 Likes

Re: When Your Gf Loves You, You Will Know Easily (pictures Added) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 30, 2016
firstking01:
Hehehehe, so you sef follow hear the storygrin, i think say na only me hear the story...i even hear say mrcork fvck her toogrin
stop behaving like a small pikin wink

1 Like

Re: When Your Gf Loves You, You Will Know Easily (pictures Added) by eph12(m): 8:55pm On Oct 30, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
i will no longer fight or insult people, you have been noticed, kindly be on your way
That all?

1 Like

Re: When Your Gf Loves You, You Will Know Easily (pictures Added) by Presh900(m): 8:56pm On Oct 30, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Small world. so this girl is also dating you?. issoryt.

1 Like

Re: When Your Gf Loves You, You Will Know Easily (pictures Added) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 30, 2016
eph12:

That all?
yes mr man, kindly get lost

1 Like

Re: When Your Gf Loves You, You Will Know Easily (pictures Added) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 30, 2016
This one should be locked up in a cell.

Every girl is your gf, how many have you shown here this month?.

Over grown child!.

6 Likes

Re: When Your Gf Loves You, You Will Know Easily (pictures Added) by eph12(m): 8:58pm On Oct 30, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
yes mr man, kindly get lost
So?
Re: When Your Gf Loves You, You Will Know Easily (pictures Added) by Neimar: 8:58pm On Oct 30, 2016
stolen pix tho

1 Like

Re: When Your Gf Loves You, You Will Know Easily (pictures Added) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 30, 2016
Teens love grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Gf Loves You, You Will Know Easily (pictures Added) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 30, 2016
Benita27:
This one should be locked up in a cell.

Every girl is your gf, how many have you shown here this month?.

Over grown child!.
for once i wont insult you wink, the first was my ex, then my current, which is the one on this thread and my side chick thats all
Re: When Your Gf Loves You, You Will Know Easily (pictures Added) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 30, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
Brutal cheesy
Re: When Your Gf Loves You, You Will Know Easily (pictures Added) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 30, 2016
Neimar:
stolen pix tho
haters

Re: When Your Gf Loves You, You Will Know Easily (pictures Added) by rawpadgin(m): 9:01pm On Oct 30, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
gringringringrin

chai! una nor go kill person

1 Like

Re: When Your Gf Loves You, You Will Know Easily (pictures Added) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 30, 2016
KissChrix:

Brutal cheesy
i lie? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: When Your Gf Loves You, You Will Know Easily (pictures Added) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 30, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
for once i wont insult you wink, the first was my ex, then my current, which is the one on this thread and my side chick thats all
Does it look like i care about insults from an inconsequential thing like you?.

You need growing up.

5 Likes

Re: When Your Gf Loves You, You Will Know Easily (pictures Added) by Neimar: 9:02pm On Oct 30, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
haters

I'm nat hating na....she's cute
grin
Re: When Your Gf Loves You, You Will Know Easily (pictures Added) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 30, 2016
And the fool is at it again undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: When Your Gf Loves You, You Will Know Easily (pictures Added) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 30, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Small world.
so this girl is also dating you?. issoryt.
What are you driving at? grin
Re: When Your Gf Loves You, You Will Know Easily (pictures Added) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 30, 2016
Benita27:
Does it look like i care about insults from an inconsequential thing like you?.

You need growing up.
ok i hear
Re: When Your Gf Loves You, You Will Know Easily (pictures Added) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 30, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
i lie? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
You no lie grin
Re: When Your Gf Loves You, You Will Know Easily (pictures Added) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 30, 2016
MzMayD:
And the fool is at it again undecided undecided
ok seen , kindly get lost kiss
Re: When Your Gf Loves You, You Will Know Easily (pictures Added) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 30, 2016
Neimar:

I'm nat hating na....she's cute
grin
thanks boss, she is crazy too cheesy
Re: When Your Gf Loves You, You Will Know Easily (pictures Added) by McBrooklyn(m): 9:19pm On Oct 30, 2016
[size=20pt]Chei, the power and aftermath of a woman pussy can never be underrated cheesy [/size]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Nairalander Feeds A Hungry Lady Wth His Cassava For The Second Time / How Do I Cope With This? / Sophia!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.