Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,009 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

I Love You More When I Miss You - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / I Love You More When I Miss You (617 Views)

I Love You Ever / When I Leave This Town (poem) / Poem: I Miss You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Love You More When I Miss You by nelch05(m): 9:50pm On Oct 30, 2016
Where is the way through....when its seem there no way...
In you where is the light ...
As It seems so dark like it night ...
Where is my world...
When its feels everything is gone for good..
But sometimes I hope my stars shall light up the Sky again..

When you are gone its feels that the moon has stop shinning on me.. Oh even when the moon never loses it light..
When you are gone, can your love be found any where on earth? it could be in a place as lonely as mid night...when the gentle breeze could felt...when everything else has laid to rest ...I just can't stop thinking of you.
When you are gone,My hearth may whisper your name but no one is here to answer,oh now I know that I missed you..

When I close my eyes I only see your face which is as beautiful as the Morning Sun, your Smile as bright as the light.. which never let my heart be at rest even when I'm losing my breath..
When I missed you it feels like am six feet under the ground but your love never gone from me, even when you are no more, I can still feel you right from the deepest part of me where I keep your love under Lock and Key...
I love you More Sweetheart, when I missed you
By
Amali nelch

Am I good?
Your comment please!

(1) (Reply)

On A Billionaire's Path / A Free Gift For Evryone / The Newbie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.