Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,814 members, 7,806,285 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

Making A Choice Between 4runner And Corolla - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Making A Choice Between 4runner And Corolla (1561 Views)

Which One Save More Fuel Btw Corolla 2009 And Corolla 2006 / Help Me Make A Choice Between Buying A 2014 GLK 350 Or Ml350 / Difference B/W Corolla Altis And Corolla LE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Making A Choice Between 4runner And Corolla by samkal(m): 9:52pm On Oct 30, 2016
Hi gurus in auto section, am currently confused on choice of cars. After carefully trimmed the option to Toyota 4runner 1999 and Corolla 04 , am yet to make a final decision. The road to my house is bad, and also considering fuel consumption and maintenance.

Your input will be highly beneficial. Thanks.

Note: budget -1.6 to 7

Cc: kingreign
GAZZUZZ
Re: Making A Choice Between 4runner And Corolla by Collenshy2020(m): 9:55pm On Oct 30, 2016
Toyota corolla is bae.
Re: Making A Choice Between 4runner And Corolla by samkal(m): 10:05pm On Oct 30, 2016
Looking at the ground clearance of corolla , can it withstand the stagnant water and rugged terrain?
Re: Making A Choice Between 4runner And Corolla by kingreign(m): 10:18pm On Oct 30, 2016
samkal:
Hi gurus in auto section, am currently confused on choice of cars. After carefully trimmed the option to Toyota 4runner 1999 and Corolla 04 , am yet to make a final decision. The road to my house is bad, and also considering fuel consumption and maintenance.

Your input will be highly beneficial. Thanks.

Note: budget -1.6 to 7

Cc: kingreign
GAZZUZZ

You know the best advice you can give yourself. I am not in the best position to give such advice based on the bolded criteria. Besides, its your cash, and ultimately, your car, not mine, so follow your heart, but take your brain along when doing so. ( No offences pls)
Re: Making A Choice Between 4runner And Corolla by samkal(m): 10:33pm On Oct 30, 2016
Hmm, isokay
Re: Making A Choice Between 4runner And Corolla by Collenshy2020(m): 10:42pm On Oct 30, 2016
o.p in terms of reliability and ruggedity corolla isn't far fetched, it depends on you shah.

1 Like

Re: Making A Choice Between 4runner And Corolla by samkal(m): 10:50pm On Oct 30, 2016
Collenshy2020:
o.p in terms of reliability and ruggedity corolla isn't far fetched, it depends on you shah.

'Isn't far fetch', I don't get it bro
Re: Making A Choice Between 4runner And Corolla by ruby360: 12:07am On Oct 31, 2016
This is what you need for that rough terrain in your neighbourhood. If you can get 99 4runner(4 Cylinder) engine. Superb! grin -Low fuel consumption and rugged.

pics attached!

1 Like

Re: Making A Choice Between 4runner And Corolla by samkal(m): 9:46pm On Oct 31, 2016
ruby360:
This is what you need for that rough terrain in your neighbourhood. If you can get 99 4runner(4 Cylinder) engine. Superb! grin -Low fuel consumption and rugged.

pics attached!

Nice one, cool.
Re: Making A Choice Between 4runner And Corolla by sultaan(m): 11:05pm On Oct 31, 2016
A Corolla and 4 runner are vehicles that should never be compared because of utility and one is twice the price of the other. If you don't have the money to maintain a 4runner don't even think of it go buy your Corolla
Re: Making A Choice Between 4runner And Corolla by ZIMDRILL(m): 3:39am On Nov 01, 2016
kingreign:

You know the best advice you can give yourself. I am not in the best position to give such advice based on the bolded criteria. Besides, its your cash, and ultimately, your car, not mine, so follow your heart, but take your brain along when doing so. ( No offences pls)

i second that

i thinks its being stupid to ask the public which car to go for

making a choice on a car is like picking which woman to pick between two ladies

it comes to personal choice based on many things eg

shape

interior

purpose of the car

myself i got two cars one is convertible 2 door and another one 4x4

4x4 is my workhouse thats the one i use for djing (transport my equipment etc) and thats the one i use for communiting to work
so being a 4x4 it give me the freedom i want i.e folding the back seat to put heavy stuff etc and also being in Scotland during winter the road can be tricky with ice/snow so a proper 4x4 finds its true purpose

next year am think to change my nissan Xtrail 2002 and get something nicer and my eyes on Range Rover Vogue 2005-2006, Landrover Discovery 3 2010 or Nissan Xtrail 2010 and above but still i have to make my mind as the Rangerover and Landrover are good cars but not cheap to maintain even when i am a mechanic still they aint cheap as parts are expensive and though if am to buy one people would say i got a nice car yes but maintainance is not cheap so i will to choose between being told to say i got a cool car or save myself few £ by getting a cheap car to run in this case it would an Xtrail

so its the same to you pick a car based on its purpose to you and how cheap will it easy for run within your monthly salary
Re: Making A Choice Between 4runner And Corolla by AdisaOwala: 9:13pm On Nov 02, 2016
No be that 4runner dey pull leg for road like Honda?

Considering the parameters that govern your choice , no near that 4Runner

(1) (Reply)

Is The TBS Bus Terminal The Most Ultra-modern Bus Terminal In Nigeria? / See How Mercedes-Benz Futuristic Headlights Communicates With People / 2009 Honda Accord (evil Spirit) Full Option Clean Nigerian Used For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.