Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,201 members, 7,780,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:52 PM

Happy Birthday Colik! - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Happy Birthday Colik! (947 Views)

Happy Birthday To Me!!! / Friends Fake Their Friend's Arrest With The Police To Wish Him Happy Birthday / Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday Colik! by Aiholi(m): 12:00am On Oct 31, 2016
On this special day, I wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come!

We've not met in person tho, but i can visualize you already in my head...

May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come… You should feel special. I don’t need a calendar reminder to remember your birthday! Why the rush? You should have waited for november....(my opinion tho cheesy)

Enjoy your special day.We wish you a happy birthday (3X), and a whole lot of cake. Keep my cake specially, guard it jealously o.. I no dey for 'my yam nor don'

We'll talk Lata...Do av a blast!.

Happy birthday Colik.
~Aiholi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday Colik! by Nobody: 12:05am On Oct 31, 2016
Who Da Fooork Is Colik? undecided Does she got yarnsh? angry
Re: Happy Birthday Colik! by Aiholi(m): 12:11am On Oct 31, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
Who Da Fooork Is Colik? undecided Does she got yarnsh? angry

Smh
Re: Happy Birthday Colik! by ChemicalReaction(f): 4:49pm On Oct 31, 2016
HBD Colik! Do have a blast deariee!

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Colik! by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 31, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
HBD Colik! Do have a blast deariee!

Thanks dear. smiley
Re: Happy Birthday Colik! by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 31, 2016
Aiholi:
On this special day, I wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come!

We've not met in person tho, but i can visualize you already in my head...

May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come… You should feel special. I don’t need a calendar reminder to remember your birthday! Why the rush? You should have waited for november....(my opinion tho cheesy)

Enjoy your special day.We wish you a happy birthday (3X), and a whole lot of cake. Keep my cake specially, guard it jealously o.. I no dey for 'my yam nor don'

We'll talk Lata...Do av a blast!.

Happy birthday Colik.
~Aiholi

You're hilarious.. cheesy
Should've waited for November huh?

Thanks a lot! smiley

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Colik! by makydebbie(f): 9:38am On Nov 01, 2016
happy new month hun...may God continue to guide and favour you

This month will bring good things for you*

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Stage Set For Your T.V Shows, Events, Music Videos, Church Altar / Own A Branded Website For N20k! / You Need An Excellent Event Planner???????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.