Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex (96731 Views)

My Boyfriend Always Warn Me Not To Enter His Bathroom, I Didn’t Know Why Until / My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. / My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by Fidelismaria: 2:20pm On Oct 31, 2016
grin

U aint a gf to him

U jusf his hoe

Nd hoes only get one purpose

Get f*ucked

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 31, 2016
Ifakiland:

U went to spend d nite in his house, he forked u and u decided to pray in d mrn after?? Menh God is truly not a man o!
hahahahaha..lwtmb
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by temi2008: 2:24pm On Oct 31, 2016
Is unfortunate people hates when you tell them the real truth .Sleeping with a man not married to you is Fornication I. E. Pre marital sex...is a deadly sinful habit that in vogue now without shame .Marriage is honorable in all and the bed undefiled...Heb13:4.The best advice is to stop the unholy act maybe you have forgotten your body is the temple of God? What does sex to the guy in question add to your life other than hurt and pain? Am not pessimistic but am quite sure the guy is using you as a sex machine and will not get married to you.. Quote me for this.. Stop this sinful act and return to Christ... If u get married to the right man u will enjoy an unending sex so why the rush now? God have mercy... Am not judging but do u know the prayer of a sinner is an abomination to God?... He that has ear let him hear... Truth is a bitter pill to swallow. Flee from that guy is an agent of destruction 1Thess 5:22.

22 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by bakynes(m): 3:05pm On Oct 31, 2016
I have a high sex drive as well and my gf was complaining then but I think it's because I lost my job then and sex was the only thing that occupied my mind but when I got another job and a demanding job at that the sex drive reduced. Sometimes I get home late and sleep off even when she is around.

So your bf is only like that because he isn't busy with work or any demanding project.

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by tosyne2much(m): 3:19pm On Oct 31, 2016
So people still have sex in this period of recession? SMH

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 31, 2016
It's like some guys have supernatural powers in the sex department, am sure he goes on and on without releasing. He must have a high dose of testosterone.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by jamalnation(m): 3:46pm On Oct 31, 2016
Vanillaskin:
I stopped reading after I read the bolded

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 31, 2016
5 rounds and you're complaining You one lucky lipsrsealed
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by oluwafreshkid(m): 4:16pm On Oct 31, 2016
I've got this babe I'm with in a "relationship". She used to complain to me of same thing ( tell him - communicate). I could stop it, yes I really could ( he could stop it and change), but the truth is that I was only dating her for the sex ( find out why he's after you) cos I had my REAL babe... (yes I'm a yoruba boy).
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by ebujany(m): 4:45pm On Oct 31, 2016
Geraldyne:

so cos I bleeped...I shudnt pray??...u gonna tell me dah u dnt pray evn wen u a sinner...I want advice nt judgement

Follow your heart. Check the bad/good, what ever makes you happy.
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 31, 2016
Ifakiland:

U went to spend d nite in his house, he forked u and u decided to pray in d mrn after?? Menh God is truly not a man o!
What a corrupt world. She said like it was perfectly normal and ok undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by metallisc(m): 5:47pm On Oct 31, 2016
Geraldyne:

so cos I bleeped...I shudnt pray??...u gonna tell me dah u dnt pray evn wen u a sinner...I want advice nt judgement

Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by rossiebarbie(f): 5:59pm On Oct 31, 2016
Just transfer him to me...shikena

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by NaijaElba(m): 6:25pm On Oct 31, 2016
Ifakiland:

Some Ladies ehen......God is really great...He keeps watching all our misdeeds.

Cant imagine masef passn the night in Ladies crib....after countless rounds over night she will wake me up in the morning and say let's pray....pray for wetin?

It is only God that can forgive these our ladies.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by SirDorianGray(m): 6:27pm On Oct 31, 2016
Ifakiland:

Sorry o, Assistant Holy Ghost.

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by ChiFirstLady(f): 6:38pm On Oct 31, 2016
U no dey satisfy ni? One day, make u give am like neva b4 and make sure say na u start am and don't give him space. No resting.....go like 8rounds if u can and in d morning try again, na him go run. If u can't do it, run for ya life cos it's a mismatched libido. Don't shave o,by d tym him joystick peel, he shall rest wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by CplusJason: 7:21pm On Oct 31, 2016
And the she goat said "when i was trying to pray"
Pray for what? Una don see God finish oh!

Meanwhile, guys, please BEWARE of the lady above me.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by ted1741: 7:28pm On Oct 31, 2016
And which god were you praying to? The one from your village? And what request did you ask for? Erectile dysfunction? 5 rounds of sex with a man who is not even your fiancé and pray after that, you truly need deliverance.

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by Deetosin(m): 8:02pm On Oct 31, 2016
Ifakiland:

Thank God..... " God no be man "

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 31, 2016
If to say im no sabi knack now wetin u 4 tok.
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by adegeye38(m): 8:31pm On Oct 31, 2016
Geraldyne:
Hi,
Its not a friends story or from a blog,its mine and I want you all to read and give me matured advice.

I've been in a relationship for almost 8 months now and everytime I go to visit my bf..he must demand sex,even if I say am on my period.
Sometimes I just get furious and say am no longer interested in the relationship and he starts begging and because I love him, I forgive him.
He'll stop that for a while,then start it all over again.
He doesn't consider my feelings at times, there was a certain time I was still mourning the death of my cousin,he came around and after symphatizing with me,he wanted us to have sex..Gosh! I was so pissed.

The one that pissed me off the most was last night,after having like 5 rounds,I felt sore all over, I told him that and he stopped,then this morning, while I was trying to pray,he started touching me again saying he wants me.
I don't just understand whether this is normal,sometimes I just displease myself to please him but still he's not satisfied.
Am confused on whether to quit or not,cos apart from the sex thing,he still has his good sides and I dont want to make a wrong decision.

pls advice a confused sister...thanks
Prayer after fornication, did u take God for a fool or what?, what hypocrisy?, the only prayer you need is genuine repentance and prayer of forgiveness

5 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by prettystacy(f): 8:47pm On Oct 31, 2016
[quote author=Ifakiland post=50644415]
U went to spend d nite in his house, he forked u and u decided to pray in d mrn after?? Menh God is truly not a man
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by sirliu(m): 9:11pm On Oct 31, 2016
He has a very high sex drive. You can limit the amount of time you spend with him so you don't have to sleep with him all the time.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by lebesgue(m): 9:15pm On Oct 31, 2016
Geraldyne:
... while I was trying to pray,he started touching me again....

Nigerians, I hail o.

Geraldyne:

See rationalizing.

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by vicben27(m): 9:24pm On Oct 31, 2016
Ifakiland:

Mst girls no dy fear! God bro! on many occasions 4 of my ex'es pray in d mrnn after a night of deep diggin/free stylin . d tin stil suprises me.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by agrovick(m): 10:39pm On Oct 31, 2016
LMAO, this is beyond me...
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 31, 2016
I think u have to defined what kind of relationship you are into, what you want in a relationship, what you can condole with in a relationship, and what kind of person he is? because you can't change the man he has grown to be, it's takes him years to be the kind man he is?
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by csamii: 1:09am On Nov 01, 2016
Geraldyne:
Hi,
Its not a friends story or from a blog,its mine and I want you all to read and give me matured advice.

I've been in a relationship for almost 8 months now and everytime I go to visit my bf..he must demand sex,even if I say am on my period.
Sometimes I just get furious and say am no longer interested in the relationship and he starts begging and because I love him, I forgive him.
He doesn't consider my feelings at times, there was a certain time I was still mourning the death of my cousin,he came around and after symphatizing with me,he wanted us to have sex..Gosh! I was so pissed.

The one that pissed me off the most was last night,after having like 5 rounds,I felt sore all over, I told him that and he stopped,then this morning, while I was trying to pray,he started touching me again saying he wants me.
I don't just understand whether this is normal,sometimes I just displease myself to please him but still he's not satisfied.
Am confused on whether to quit or not,cos apart from the sex thing,he still has his good sides and I dont want to make a wrong decision.

I just had to quote the whole write-up because of that grin

Who exactly are you praying to? Cos I know say Jesus don close him book for where you dey cheesy grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by Nobody: 1:24am On Nov 01, 2016
Damibiz:
Cook a very Nice meal for him,let him comsume to his satisfaction,gv him 5 bottles of Erujeje,nd u urself,take 10 bottle of Alemo + Erujeje,them Bleep the hell out of him.....asuming him is nt performing u for wan kill an,nw he is doing his job nd u re complaining...ANY WAY U GUYZ HV TO SEAT DOWN ND TALK IF U HIM LOVE U AS HE AS U SAY THEM HE WILL CHANGE...THANKz

Advice of the year. . . somebody give this man a crate of 7up grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by Nobody: 1:31am On Nov 01, 2016
vicben27:
Mst girls no dy fear! God bro! on many occasions 4 of my ex'es pray in d mrnn after a night of deep diggin/free stylin . d tin stil suprises me.

I think it just reflects the elements of good upbringing. A sinner girl that prays still has a conscience and is a better wife material. Eventually, such a person will get closer to God.

6 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by Thashen(m): 1:38am On Nov 01, 2016
SmellingAnus:
The guy may trully love you per say but it's just a case of voracious appetite for sex..
Per Se vs. Per Say
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by Nobody: 1:45am On Nov 01, 2016
Geraldyne:
Hi,

My dear, I appreciate your honesty and boldness to come here for advice. . .
Now let me tell you things from a man's perspective. A guy always has either of 2 reasons to date; (a) to look for a soul mate/ prospective wife or (b) sexual exploration. This guy in question sounds like one who belongs to the B category.

The truth u must know is that he's not forcing you to have sex with him and you also enjoy it sometimes, otherwise you wouldn't allow him. The only advise I can give to you now is to search your heart and ask yourself what you really want. . . You're a learned lady and I believe you come from a good family cos of your prayer life.

Another thing you must know is that you can't eat your cake and have it. Most of you ladies already have a mental picture of the kind of guy you want and often times, it's not always what is right for your soul. If you want something better for yourself, ask God to forgive you and seek a true believer. A man who fears God will never turn you into a sex slave. If you're still enjoying the sexual trips codedly, continue. . . man is always the architect of his own destiny. Just don't deceive yourself wink

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

"Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says / How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue / Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.