Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Sell Your Google Play Gift Cards And All Gift Cards Here || Tested And Trusted √ - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Sell Your Google Play Gift Cards And All Gift Cards Here || Tested And Trusted √ (12987 Views)

I Buy All Gift Cards And Bitcoin At The Best Rate / Tested and Trusted...1gb now ₦350 | 5gb = ₦1700 / 24/7••| Gift-cards and BITCOINS ₿ buyer|•• iTunes ,Google ,steam etc $€£¥ • (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sell Your Google Play Gift Cards And All Gift Cards Here || Tested And Trusted √ by valencia25(m): 8:19am On Oct 31, 2016
Hello prospective sellers,

I am extending my long-term biz here and you are all going to love this.

Why, we've been tested and trusted, see reviews on my other thread >> https://www.nairaland.com/3139695/reach-out-me-btc-paypal

Sell your Google Play Gift Cards, Apple Store Gift Cards, Amazon, iTunes Gift Card and all kinds of Gift Cards here, ANY AMOUNT you have in total sum.

We can buy big denominations

$10, $25, $50 and $100 are all welcome.

For Apple Store Gift Cards, we can buy Big volume.

Call/WhatsApp: https://www.nairaland.com/3139695/reach-out-me-btc-skrill

3 Likes

Re: Sell Your Google Play Gift Cards And All Gift Cards Here || Tested And Trusted √ by ladyF(f): 1:50pm On Oct 31, 2016
Yesso, LadyF in partnership with Valencia25.... We are looking for iTunes gift cards to buy. Any amount, instant payment guaranteed. kiss kiss kiss

Biko epp us!!! cry

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sell Your Google Play Gift Cards And All Gift Cards Here || Tested And Trusted √ by ladyF(f): 7:50pm On Oct 31, 2016
Any denomination...
Re: Sell Your Google Play Gift Cards And All Gift Cards Here || Tested And Trusted √ by dabreeze(m): 3:12pm On Nov 01, 2016
Just had my first transaction with Valencia25 minutes ago and it went really well. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Sell Your Google Play Gift Cards And All Gift Cards Here || Tested And Trusted √ by OmokayZ(m): 9:30am On Nov 03, 2016
Okay I just made a swift transaction with me Valencia on iTunes Gift Card Sale with quite amazing exchange rate not all rippers around the Internet and it was fast easy and he's more than friendly kudos sir, it's true trustworthy people still exist I know we still have more transactions to indulge in have a great day.

1 Like

Re: Sell Your Google Play Gift Cards And All Gift Cards Here || Tested And Trusted √ by valencia25(m): 11:11am On Nov 03, 2016
Still in business.. Get in touch if you've any amount of iTunes Gift Card for sale.

Fast deal, Smooth payment.

1 Like

Re: Sell Your Google Play Gift Cards And All Gift Cards Here || Tested And Trusted √ by valencia25(m): 11:46am On Nov 06, 2016
I need your iTunes Gift Card urgently, contact me if you have any amount for sale $5 - infiniti
Re: Sell Your Google Play Gift Cards And All Gift Cards Here || Tested And Trusted √ by valencia25(m): 10:27pm On Nov 08, 2016
Bring all your iTunes Gift Cards to me, i will buy at good rate and you get paid instantly, any Amount you have.

I will buy everything, you can check my other threads for reviews.

Re: Sell Your Google Play Gift Cards And All Gift Cards Here || Tested And Trusted √ by valencia25(m): 11:17am On Nov 09, 2016
What are you waiting for? Bring your iTunes Gift Card to me right now, let me do justice to them.

I will buy any quantity to have, you get your money instantly once it has been redeemed.
Re: Sell Your Google Play Gift Cards And All Gift Cards Here || Tested And Trusted √ by valencia25(m): 6:35pm On Nov 09, 2016
valencia25:
What are you waiting for? Bring your iTunes Gift Card to me right now, let me do justice to them.

I will buy any quantity to have, you get your money instantly once it has been redeemed.

Call/WhatsApp: 08082862125.
Re: Sell Your Google Play Gift Cards And All Gift Cards Here || Tested And Trusted √ by valencia25(m): 1:02pm On Nov 10, 2016
Bring your iTunes Gift Card to me... Let me pay your money instantly.

I don't delay payments.
Re: Sell Your Google Play Gift Cards And All Gift Cards Here || Tested And Trusted √ by makavele: 11:29am On Nov 12, 2016
e-Gift cards accepted?

Your best rate?
Re: Sell Your Google Play Gift Cards And All Gift Cards Here || Tested And Trusted √ by valencia25(m): 3:26pm On Nov 12, 2016
Sell your iTunes Gift Cards here, get instant payment. No stories, prompt response and very fast!

1 Like

Re: Sell Your Google Play Gift Cards And All Gift Cards Here || Tested And Trusted √ by valencia25(m): 12:08pm On Nov 14, 2016
The best buyer. Fast and Prompt!
Re: Sell Your Google Play Gift Cards And All Gift Cards Here || Tested And Trusted √ by valencia25(m): 12:21pm On Nov 15, 2016
Bring your US iTunes Gift Card for sale. I care about your hustle, you'll get your money instantly.

Call/WhatsApp: 08082862125
Re: Sell Your Google Play Gift Cards And All Gift Cards Here || Tested And Trusted √ by kristian98(m): 12:27pm On Nov 15, 2016
Pls someone should explain this gift card thing to me. How can i get them?? And what are they used for?
Re: Sell Your Google Play Gift Cards And All Gift Cards Here || Tested And Trusted √ by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 17, 2016
@valencia25 my man. I didn't know you buy AGC. Wey I come dey sell to one cheap oga for currency section. Coming your way soon. You buy BTC constantly as well?
Abeg I don't want LadyF with her '505/$, biko epp me' undecided
Re: Sell Your Google Play Gift Cards And All Gift Cards Here || Tested And Trusted √ by ladyF(f): 10:43am On Nov 17, 2016
BoboYekini:
@valencia25 my man. I didn't know you buy AGC. Wey I come dey sell to one cheap oga for currency section. Coming your way soon. You buy BTC constantly as well?
Abeg I don't want LadyF with her '505/$, biko epp me' undecided

lol contact me for the btc, we can negotiate.
Re: Sell Your Google Play Gift Cards And All Gift Cards Here || Tested And Trusted √ by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 17, 2016
ladyF:

lol contact me for the btc, we can negotiate.
Ok wink
Re: Sell Your Google Play Gift Cards And All Gift Cards Here || Tested And Trusted √ by valencia25(m): 9:02pm On Nov 18, 2016
Contact me if you have iTunes Gift Card for sale.

You get your cash instantly.

Call/WhatsApp

Available: 24/7!
Re: Sell Your Google Play Gift Cards And All Gift Cards Here || Tested And Trusted √ by valencia25(m): 8:40am On Nov 19, 2016
Your iTunes Gift Card is very important to me than my EX.

Get in touch with me now.
Re: Sell Your Google Play Gift Cards And All Gift Cards Here || Tested And Trusted √ by valencia25(m): 8:05am On Nov 24, 2016
Don't miss out on the best buyer. Bring your iTunes Gift Card to me.

I pay instantly and i don't waste time. 24/7 active!

Call/WhatsApp:
Re: Sell Your Google Play Gift Cards And All Gift Cards Here || Tested And Trusted √ by valencia25(m): 8:05pm On Dec 02, 2016
I need iTunes Gift Card. Contact me if you have for sale.

Trusted buyer and prompt. 100% Customer care service.

Call/WhatsApp
Re: Sell Your Google Play Gift Cards And All Gift Cards Here || Tested And Trusted √ by illusionsbyafo(m): 10:33pm On Dec 02, 2016
whats d rate
Re: Sell Your Google Play Gift Cards And All Gift Cards Here || Tested And Trusted √ by valencia25(m): 8:31am On Dec 03, 2016
illusionsbyafo:
whats d rate
Chat me up on WhatsApp
Re: Sell Your Google Play Gift Cards And All Gift Cards Here || Tested And Trusted √ by valencia25(m): 10:38pm On Dec 21, 2016
I buy iTunes Gift Card of $100 denominations below.

Best buyer on Nairaland, Tested & Trusted.

Used by many and still buying and sending money into local banks instantly.

Prompt, Responsive and available 24/7.

Please only get in touch if your cards are valid

100% prompt!!!
Re: Sell Your Google Play Gift Cards And All Gift Cards Here || Tested And Trusted √ by valencia25(m): 9:36am On Jan 03, 2017
Contact me if you have iTunes Gift Cards for sale.

I will buy and send payment into your local bank instantly without hassles.

Fast and Reliable. Best buyer on Nairaland.
Re: Sell Your Google Play Gift Cards And All Gift Cards Here || Tested And Trusted √ by Timcrown36(m): 6:42pm On Jan 04, 2017
valencia .. my main man ... trusted and tested ...

1 Like

Re: Sell Your Google Play Gift Cards And All Gift Cards Here || Tested And Trusted √ by valencia25(m): 7:59pm On Jan 04, 2017
I will buy your iTunes Gift Card and send payment into your bank instantly.

Get in touch

1 Like

Re: Sell Your Google Play Gift Cards And All Gift Cards Here || Tested And Trusted √ by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 05, 2017
bro I have $200 denominations IGC for sale
Re: Sell Your Google Play Gift Cards And All Gift Cards Here || Tested And Trusted √ by valencia25(m): 8:42am On Jan 06, 2017
teknology:
bro I have $200 denominations IGC for sale

I only buy $100 iTunes Gift Cards denominations below.

I can also buy iTunes Gift Card Ecode if you have too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

New Laptops And Mini Laptops,Games,Ipads and accessories@ PROMO prices!!!! / **Quality And Original ADVANCE MicroSD Memory Cards Frm 16gb @ Great Price** / I Want To Buy Refrigerator What Brand Do You Recommend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.