Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? (42555 Views)

How Do I Handle This Erotic Scenes Daily Pls Help / How Do You Handle An Irresponsible Girl Like This One / How Do I Handle This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by tolexy123: 9:26am On Oct 31, 2016
Hello nairalanders, please I want you to advice me on how to handle my excessively demanding girlfriend. She demands money excessively from me at regular intervals (everytime i go to visit her which is now discouraging me from visiting her now) without considering my pocket and its really making me to see her from another angle negatively as a gold digger and it's affecting my true feelings for her.

I don't want to be too rude to her but at the same time, I want her to get the information across to her. its not like am not financially supportive or am broke but I want to exercise some financial disciplines in her cos am thinking of seeing her as more than my girlfriend but this is not telling well about her.

Mature advice please!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 31, 2016
Big big talk

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by firstking01(m): 9:31am On Oct 31, 2016
Break up with her.

164 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by AlexCk: 9:32am On Oct 31, 2016
Communication bro,

Tell her how u feel,

Cuz the truth is, someone can stil pretend to be good, n when u get hitched wif them, they become monsters.

Baba, finally, na God o.

But try to tell her shaa, communication helps alot, see how she responds, if she really cares, she go calm down, if not, well, u know wat to do.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by kinggogo: 9:32am On Oct 31, 2016
As simple as abc undecided

Then stop giving her

170 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by kullozone(m): 9:33am On Oct 31, 2016
Maybe you started by spending on her.
Watch her find another office when you start saying no to most of her demands.

25 Likes

Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by Gee645(m): 9:38am On Oct 31, 2016
i think is time you infuse some sense into her, if she persist their is no two ways in saying that shes more interested in your pocket than ur heart.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by Coefficient(m): 9:39am On Oct 31, 2016
That girl doesn't love you

168 Likes

Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by Dgunnerz(m): 9:50am On Oct 31, 2016
Keep giving her if you have. One day your eyes will open! LOL!

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by xendra: 1:14pm On Oct 31, 2016
Give her before she asks you won't have this problem.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by McBrooklyn(m): 2:10pm On Oct 31, 2016
Na wah OoO undecided

1 Like

Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by tolexy123: 2:14pm On Oct 31, 2016
AlexCk:
Communication bro,

Tell her how u feel,

Cuz the truth is, someone can stil pretend to be good, n when u get hitched wif them, they become monsters.

Baba, finally, na God o.

But try to tell her shaa, communication helps alot, see how she responds, if she really cares, she go calm down, if not, well, u know wat to do.
thanks for your contribution bro. if I talk to her as u rightly said, she might see me as depriving her or as a stingy boyfriend and dat hurts

1 Like

Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by tolexy123: 2:15pm On Oct 31, 2016
xendra:
dat way, she will see me as real ATmachine

11 Likes

Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by tolexy123: 2:16pm On Oct 31, 2016
Coefficient:
That girl doesn't love you
she proves she does sometimes but girls are just too completed and there body language could b contradictory
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by tolexy123: 2:17pm On Oct 31, 2016
kullozone:
Maybe you started by spending on her.
Watch her find another office when you start saying no to most of her demands.
she might say I dont care anymore buh I truly love her
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by tolexy123: 2:18pm On Oct 31, 2016
Dgunnerz:
Keep giving her if you have. One day your eyes will open! LOL!
what o you mean by dat. please shed more light on dat
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by tolexy123: 2:19pm On Oct 31, 2016
kinggogo:
As simple as abc undecided
Then stop giving her
she might see me as a stingy guy
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 31, 2016
Op, truth be told, your likes are the ones causing all these problems for the Boyfriend Association of Nigeria(BAN).

Relationship is a two-way thing, does she give you the same way you give her ?

You provide her with all her needs and when there's no more to give her, she'll dump you and start disturbing another guy for the same money.

142 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by tolexy123: 3:16pm On Oct 31, 2016
wizzyrich:
Op, truth be told, your likes are the ones causing all these problems for the Boyfriend Association of Nigeria(BAN).

Relationship is a two-way thing, does she give you the same way you give her ?

You provide her with all her needs and when there's no more to give her, she'll dump you and start disturbing another guy for the same money.
you may be right but then what should i do?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by tolexy123: 3:17pm On Oct 31, 2016
cc Lalasticlala, abeg I need more suggestions, do the needful am confused and dont want to take an irrational decision
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by pahars(m): 3:34pm On Oct 31, 2016
Give her when u feel it is necessary.Don't keep giving her every single time she demands for money, bt make sure u surprise her wt gifts n lil money atimes.If after ds she is nt satisfied she might rilly be after ur money.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by bigcp(m): 3:51pm On Oct 31, 2016
Nawa...90% of 9ja women these days are like this...i don't blame guys getting married 2 foreigners/outsid... it's because of situations like this...lack of trust...our pretty girls turning into liabilities...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by bigcp(m): 3:53pm On Oct 31, 2016
first of all what are u doing with such a liability?

don't get me wrong bro...i ain't saying u shouldn't gv if u hv but 2 much of everything is 4kn baaaahd ma nigga....
u might hv just jst turned yourself into an ATM-101/MAGA1.1...u just cant stop nw cos she's kinda addicted 2 it... d moment u stop...you guys will start havin problems...
my opinion..sit her demanding ass down n reset her factory settings with meaningful vocalz ...tell her u ain't feeling d r/ship anymore... that u dislike her recent demanding attitude... that she should slow it down...after all u ain't made yet...u r still hustling....
by d way...does she work...
if she does...then she's 4kn stingy n greedy...but if nt...hmmnnn....u r on ur own...

this is d reason i don't date a students....unless she don really sacrifice much 4me...then i can do anything...i mean everything 4her n more...that 1 alone go show say she truly love me...but if not...naaah...because dem go turn ur helping hands into maga hands/aka ndi ocha...I'm way 2 cool/smart 4 'TEAM GOLD DIGGERZ' prefer a working class lady..be wise bro...good luck with her...

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by Burgerlomo: 3:58pm On Oct 31, 2016
tolexy123:
hello nairalanders, please I want you to advice me on how to handle my excessively demanding girlfriend. she demands money excessively from me at regular interval (everytime i go to visit her which is now discouraging me from visiting her now) without considering my pocket and its really making me to see her from another angle negatively as a gold digger and its affecting my true feelings for her. I don't want to be too rude to her but at the same time, I want her to get the information across to her. its not like am not financially supportive or am broke but I want to exercise some financial disciplines in her cos am thinking of seeing her as more than my girlfriend but this is not telling well about her.

Mature advice please!

Dump her ass before she will ruin you and look for a less demanding one, or you may be lucky to get the one that will not demand at all, but will be spending on you

12 Likes

Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 31, 2016
xendra:
The issue is not giving her before she ask.

I think the op wooed her with big big talk, this is the result...she is overdemanding cos he created an impression that he has and will always give.

Deal with it.

18 Likes

Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 31, 2016
draft a letter and send to her ,.....simple grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by nigconnect(m): 4:09pm On Oct 31, 2016
Bro, she clearly doesn't like you

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by dayleke: 4:09pm On Oct 31, 2016
You are just a means to an end or some ends....
Sorry bro....

6 Likes

Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by beautiful232(f): 4:10pm On Oct 31, 2016
bros na you dey kill yourself

stop giving her and she will walk away
simple

13 Likes

Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by ayobase(m): 4:10pm On Oct 31, 2016
Communication is the key.

You can simply lie to her, and let's see if she is in love with your money or you.

Tell her you are in a financial crisis, but that doesn't stop you from supplying her necessary and basic needs, with tips of surprise packages once in a while - She is your woman and there are basic needs, unless if you are truly financially down, but your love and care must always cover up.

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by ricsman(m): 4:10pm On Oct 31, 2016
marry her

when she is fulling inside she will understand better
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by GodwinTobi(m): 4:10pm On Oct 31, 2016
Just kill her.... And go to jail

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Accosts Her Husband Of 22years At His Side-chick's Home (pix/vid) / "She Did Traditional Marriage Last Week, Got Scholarship To US This Week" / Poll Results Of What Men And Women Prefer In Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.