Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,508 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:51 PM

Any Vacancy For A Lawyer, Please? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Any Vacancy For A Lawyer, Please? (929 Views)

What Are The Career Options For A Lawyer Migrating From Nigeria To Canada? / Lady Becomes A Lawyer Years After She Dressed As One For Her School's Career Day / 7 Pros And Cons Of Becoming A Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Vacancy For A Lawyer, Please? by LadyJasper: 9:54am On Oct 31, 2016
I've been trying to stay calm and wait it out, but I can't help it anymore. Please are there any law firms hiring at the moment or any establishment in need of a lawyer? Any help please, I really need a job. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Any Vacancy For A Lawyer, Please? by vestyne: 12:19pm On Oct 31, 2016
Your location? But you can still ask around, attend or visit a sitting court in your location and interact with lawyers. They often know which firm is recruiting per time. Depending on your taste of law firm , there's always a place to work.
Re: Any Vacancy For A Lawyer, Please? by LadyJasper: 1:30pm On Oct 31, 2016
Thanks but I've done all that, if not I wouldn't have come out here. I sent you a pm, please acknowledge it so I can send you my location.
Re: Any Vacancy For A Lawyer, Please? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 03, 2017
U can become my PA..
Re: Any Vacancy For A Lawyer, Please? by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 12, 2017
LadyJasper:
I've been trying to stay calm and wait it out, but I can't help it anymore. Please are there any law firms hiring at the moment or any establishment in need of a lawyer? Any help please, I really need a job. undecided

Are you a lawyer?
Re: Any Vacancy For A Lawyer, Please? by LadyJasper: 11:30am On Oct 12, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Are you a lawyer?
Yes, I am.
Re: Any Vacancy For A Lawyer, Please? by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:35pm On Oct 12, 2017
LadyJasper:

Yes, I am.
g chai employment wahala see me de look my second class upper in political science everyday and wondering if only I choose to stay put in the factory years back and not go to study in university of calabar...our educational system is not functional...moreover the mad craze of everyone shd go to formal school is not helping issue's...we need to reinvent this society.....i don't even know where to start self but incase any way de to help me for work it's welcome

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: Coding, Robotics And The Jobs Of The Future / 10 Businesses You Can Run From HOME With A Laptop / Stop! Before You Take That Lecturing Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.