Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,563 members, 7,781,825 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:50 PM

Eat Me: 7 Health Benefits Of Rabbit Meat - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Eat Me: 7 Health Benefits Of Rabbit Meat (554 Views)

Eat Me: How To Make Masa, The Northern Delicacy / Health Benefits Of Onions [must Read] / Nutritional Value Of Rabbit Meat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eat Me: 7 Health Benefits Of Rabbit Meat by princeofthecity: 1:07pm On Oct 31, 2016
Many may not know this, but back in the 1940s and 50s, rabbit meat was consumed for dinner as often as chicken, in the United States.

Tons of people have never eaten rabbit largely because it isn’t considered a conventional source of meat, but due to the health benefits found in the animal, it’s advisable to indulge from time to time.

Here are some of the amazing health benefits of eating rabbit meat.

1. It is one of the best sources of white meat that is available in the market these days.

2. The meat has a high percentage of easily digestible protein.

3. Among all the other available sources of meat, the meat coming from rabbits has the lowest amount of fat.

4. Rabbit meat contains less calorie value than other meats so it’s a great substitute when on a diet.

5. Rabbit meat is almost cholesterol free; therefore it is friendly to the heart especially for people with heart conditions.

FULL LIST at https://lifestyle.thecable.ng/eat-me-7-health-benefits-of-rabbit-meat/

(1) (Reply)

Your Impromptu Get-together Grocery Shopping / Court Warns Consumers Against Drinking Fanta, Sprite With Vitamin C / Gov Umahi FURIOUSLY Bans Coke, Fanta And Sprite In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.