Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

What Programming Language Should I Learn For A Startup? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What Programming Language Should I Learn For A Startup? (2008 Views)

What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? / Which Programming Language Should A Beginner Start With? / What's Programming Lauguage Do You Think Is Best To Start With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Programming Language Should I Learn For A Startup? by soccerdrum(m): 2:41pm On Oct 31, 2016
Hi pals; am studying computer science in a state polytechnic, and again, my dream is always to be a web entrepreneur. Now am thinking of establishing a startup once am done schooling; so i want to know if there's any preferable and yet sophisticated web development language that can serve me right; in-terms of: ease of learning, speed in development, loading time, ease of management and maintenance, easy to work with in a group of other programmers. I just need a all-in-one language.

Any suggestion?
Re: What Programming Language Should I Learn For A Startup? by Nascimento(m): 9:42pm On Oct 31, 2016
First of all, no-one-in-all language. Programming languages are like tools you use to build something, depending on what you are building.

As per your startup: you need to define what solutions your startup will provide or what problems it willsolve, before thinking about what language to learn to achieve that purpose. If you have that, then research on the technologies that can help you achieve ur aim. Learn those technologies. And apply them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Programming Language Should I Learn For A Startup? by talk2hb1(m): 1:29pm On Nov 01, 2016
soccerdrum:
Hi pals; am studying computer science in a state polytechnic, and again, my dream is always to be a web entrepreneur. Now am thinking of establishing a startup once am done schooling; so i want to know if there's any preferable and yet sophisticated web development language that can serve me right; in-terms of: ease of learning, speed in development, loading time, ease of management and maintenance, easy to work with in a group of other programmers. I just need a all-in-one language.

Any suggestion?
Did you read this?
https://www.nairaland.com/1147325/want-learn-programming-which-language
Before creating this
https://www.nairaland.com/3438741/what-programming-language-should-learn

1 Like

Re: What Programming Language Should I Learn For A Startup? by orimion(m): 3:39pm On Nov 01, 2016
Nascimento:
First of all, no-one-in-all language.

JavaScript is proving to be an all in all language for web development. I agree with you though

1 Like

Re: What Programming Language Should I Learn For A Startup? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 02, 2016
Learn PHP javascript is onions

However start your biz now don't wait till u graduate
Re: What Programming Language Should I Learn For A Startup? by adejumoadeoluwa(m): 8:46pm On Nov 03, 2016
for all those things you mentioned learn python, but i pray you dont listen to me though
Re: What Programming Language Should I Learn For A Startup? by Nascimento(m): 12:12am On Nov 05, 2016
orimion:

JavaScript is proving to be an all in all language for web development. I agree with you though

All languages have limitations. Lolz. Let's see how js goes.
Re: What Programming Language Should I Learn For A Startup? by soccerdrum(m): 9:08am On Nov 05, 2016
In addition, I want to develop on Wordpress platform.
Re: What Programming Language Should I Learn For A Startup? by Fash20: 7:10am On Nov 06, 2016
Start with C++

1 Like

Re: What Programming Language Should I Learn For A Startup? by kaythinks(m): 12:26pm On Nov 07, 2016
learn PHP.
Re: What Programming Language Should I Learn For A Startup? by Raypawer(m): 3:05pm On Nov 07, 2016
c or c++ and thank me later

(1) (Reply)

How Powerful Is C++? / How To Build A Doctor Appointment App For Your Clinic / Python Selenium Webdriver Error

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.