Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,436 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

Pros And Cons between toyota 4 Runner And Mitsubishi Pajero - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Pros And Cons between toyota 4 Runner And Mitsubishi Pajero (755 Views)

2020 4th Generation Mitsubishi Pajero Sport SUV Launched In Lagos / Tips On Buying A Used Mercedes Benz Car - The Pros And Cons / UBER Driving: Analyzing The Pros And The Cons, All You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pros And Cons between toyota 4 Runner And Mitsubishi Pajero by yakbauer: 3:03pm On Oct 31, 2016
Hello all,
I currently use a Toyota 4runner 2006 model, and quite frankly I've enjoyed it because of the terrain in which I work and reside, rugged high clearance vehicles like this is best.
But I want to upgrade, the truth is this recession is biting hard on all fronts and I'm tempted to consider other high clearance SUVs which I consider just as rugged.
Pls I need professional advise on the Pajero, will it give me the same durability or close to that of the 4runner?
Kindly consider maintenance. I've made research on fuel economy and they're just about the same for V6 engines.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Pls When Can I Add Water To My New Car Radiator? / Check Out What I Saw At Faculty Of Arts, Unizik / May Bring Lifethreatening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.