Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,211 members, 7,807,723 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu (49885 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu Re-Arraigned By EFCC (Photos) / Orji Uzor-Kalu Hosts James Entwistle And Family At His Residence In Abuja. Photo / Nicole And Olivia Orji Uzor-Kalu's Birthday Party In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by SignalTNA: 10:03pm On Oct 31, 2016
Afonjas are emotional. Just say anything anti igbo and you become their hero instantly. their predictability is boring.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by Bustermachine: 10:04pm On Oct 31, 2016
realglobe:

And Lagos is a No Mans Land? - OUK

Agree?

The thread is about how Iboes are their own worst enemies. Open a new thread to masturbate over Lagos.

E pain am. Lmao

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by CandyDiamond(f): 10:04pm On Oct 31, 2016
CSTR13:
That Chino is a scum of the earth.I don't know where he comes from and i don't care.
The way he gives uncircumcised philistines with generational cowards as ancestors, the temerity and opportunity to insult the igbo ethnic group is just sickening.
Look at the way children of a thousand fathers are gallivating over the thread. Many of them don't even who their fathers are, but are camped here insulting the igbo ethnic group because of people like Chino.
He is an Afonja guy that is just using three different Monica's to reply himself to put Igbo nation in bad light.They can do anything to cause disunity in Igbo land but thank God igbos are smart.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by chinolization: 10:04pm On Oct 31, 2016
CandyDiamond:

Anambra and IMO are the same people, just like Enugu and Anambra,Anambra was created from Enugu,don't be blinded by state creation, there is no difference between IMO person and Anambra,crossing from Anambra to IMO you wount know when you have pass the boundary.

Imo state people are mainly outcasts and slaves, they are not Igbos and cannot have anything to do with Anambra. Below is a slave and outcast from imo state bowing to his master. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by Bustermachine: 10:04pm On Oct 31, 2016
[s]
SegunAdewole:

my yoruba brother, what can we do to unite yorubaland. While ' politically naive Ibos' are getting elected as Senators, mayors in poland, UK, USA, Germany etc, our 'politically smart' yoruba muslims keep breaking the heads of our christians in osun and kwara becauase of hijab. That's why oyedepo ran away from his kwara state to my Ogun state.

This truth pains me so much, even shymexx knows i'm saying the truth. When are we yorubas going to be united?
[/s]

Where is your ArodeTsolaye handle?

8 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by realglobe: 10:06pm On Oct 31, 2016
Bustermachine:

The thread is about how Iboes are their own worst enemies. Open a new thread to masturbate over Lagos.

E pain am. Lmao
Be serious.. Since you are now a fan of OUk and you believe everything he says, I want you to also support his statement that lagos is a No mans Land? How can this be difficult? Must afonjas be always hypocritical?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by omoyowa: 10:07pm On Oct 31, 2016
Nuahall2k14:
I am igbo. But I know Igbos are greedy and Neva look at d bigger pix.. U can tell an igbo man to pick between collecting 120mil and sharing it 80mil for himself and 40mil for his brother Or he should collect 20mil just got himself... The igbo man Will pick d 20mil for himself..... But a Yoruba man Will pick the 120mil...this is why Yoruba land kips developing and churning out Great people cos they are growing collectively..

you just said opposite of d real talk....
who have adenuga and co help in yorubaland....
how many roads and foundation do alakija,forawiyo,otedola have in d village...
ijabu ode people are said to be d most greedy people in Nigeria....
BUT when you come to IGBO land....everybody is trying to help in their community by assisting people and raising young people to be like them through apprenticeship, foundation or community service and aid......
That is why igboland have d highest average class and rich dude in Nigeria......
You can attest to that by d mansion and duplex scattered in every hook and crany of igboland....
But in your region,people who their brothers are very rich still live in mud houses...
For example,below is a relative of d vice president

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by Bustermachine: 10:08pm On Oct 31, 2016
[s]
realglobe:

Be serious.. Since you are now a fan of OUk and you believe everything he says, I want you to also support his statement that lagos is a No mans Land? How can this be difficult? Must afonjas be always hypocritical?
[/s]

Freeglobe, Face OUK and stop pouring smelly saliva on me. Iboes are their own worst enemy. Deal with it or jump inside river niger. Lmaooo

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by babapressy(m): 10:08pm On Oct 31, 2016
Realy!
Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by CSTR13: 10:08pm On Oct 31, 2016
Issues like this don't interest me anymore. Igbo people are not serious yet.
What exactly are we gaining from Nigeria? Absolute nothing.
The people that benefit from one naijeria are not even that vociferous about it. They don't take it seriously.
Yet it is an igbo man that would go and build his investments in strange lands and give his daughters to infidels as easy as anything. Something that was unheard of in the good ol days.
I saw that nestoil towers in lagos and i was disgusted.
Abeg , yeye dey smell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by SignalTNA: 10:10pm On Oct 31, 2016
OBJ warned TINUBU to keep off Ogun state but Nairaland Afonja community of coneheads say Yoruba are united. Lmao

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by omoyowa: 10:11pm On Oct 31, 2016
IPOB123london:

hahhhahha

eziokwu

afonaja love demselves

aboki are in heaven

time has scale

it just a matter of time

for now recession is in charge of situation and the real truth will be in the open

Mr orji bu satan ekwensu and should just wait for hell fire where he belongs

we dnt love ourselves abi but IPOB is able to run things in over 70 countries in this world u are living in

yes he is correct though igbo nigerians hate themselves but not em em

never underestimate the igbo spirit by the way!

Don't mind d greedy politician...
him and his mother kept abia state in this awkward situation....
God will punish d evil people
Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by mensdept: 10:12pm On Oct 31, 2016
At first I was like 12 pages for this piece of crap from a piece of crap man who did nothing as governor for 8 years. Did we really need to respond to what the thief and local idiot called former governor said?

But alas, look at Igbo folks, the very ones that Orji Kanu and Theo Orji wasted 16 years and billions that could have gotten just 1 state an international airport, stadium, highway system, medical center, and other world class structures that you know human beings are residing in.

Imo people are inferior, Anambra dogs, Ngwa fools, Enugu jokers, Delta are Igbo or not Igbo, Rivers nko... This is Igbo people today, in Apga, PDP, APC, with no agenda, agitating for 50 states when Nigeria wanted to even give them 1, and now see them no where, not even among Buhari's proposed 30 billion dollar loan.

So maybe Orji of all people is right- and that my friends, is a shame and shameful

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by SignalTNA: 10:12pm On Oct 31, 2016
CSTR13:
Issues like this don't interest me anymore. Igbo people are not serious yet.
What exactly are we gaining from Nigeria? Absolute nothing.
The people that benefit from one naijeria are not even that vociferous about it. They don't take it seriously.
Yet it is an igbo man that would go and build his investments in strange lands and give his daughters to infidels as easy as anything. Something that was unheard of in the good ol days.
I saw that nestoil towers in lagos and i was disgusted.
Abeg , yeye dey smell.

Everyone prefers an advice to condemnation. Mind your language
Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by CSTR13: 10:14pm On Oct 31, 2016
SignalTNA:

Everyone prefers an advice to condemnation. Mind your language
Alright o.
wetin concern me?
Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by realglobe: 10:18pm On Oct 31, 2016
Bustermachine:
[s][/s]

Freeglobe, Face OUK and stop pouring smelly saliva on me. Iboes are their own worst enemy. Deal with it or jump inside river niger. Lmaooo
Calm down, we are on the same page.. I agree with OUK that igbos are their own worst enemy like you also do, I also agree with him that Lagos is a no mans land like you also do. Thank you! cheesy cheesy cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by omoyowa: 10:18pm On Oct 31, 2016
ojuu4u:

if u biliv that., y yoruba now developed much more than igbo? just as what Kalu said, we in Yoruba, we do unite behind political figure to have common front and this makes our voice strong in national politics and make yoruba to be reckoned with even in the days of military.

I hope you are not referring to these things as development

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by Bifwoli: 10:19pm On Oct 31, 2016
Long live the Igbos , they're alright and indeed exemplary by my values and standards.
Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by ofwest47(m): 10:23pm On Oct 31, 2016
Orji Kalu has spoken, it is true the IBOs are their own worst enemy because of their selfishness in politics and were always want to dominate others both in politics and businesses
going back to history, was it not Dr. Azikwe who wanted to impose himself on the governess of the old western region when he insisted on taking over the premiership of the old western region while Mike Okpara retains the premiership in the East.
Was it not Okpara that insisted on coming to fish in the trouble waters of the west in other to destabilise the region during Action Group crises of 1962 when he said " I will go to the west" despite been advised against his action the resultant effect has become history today.
If the 1st coup, IBO one sided coup had not happened which left all the IBO leaders untouched the second coup and subsequent series of coups would have been avoided.
If they had allowed the creation of the Calabar Ogoja Rivers
( COR) region as was the case of the then Midwestern region from the old Western region we would not be clamouring for restructuring today, so all along the IBOs have been the architect of their own misfortunes as a result of their political selfishness.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by SignalTNA: 10:27pm On Oct 31, 2016
Bustermachine:
[s][/s]

Go and beg OBJ to allow your God TINUBU in Ogun state. Lmao

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by SignalTNA: 10:29pm On Oct 31, 2016
realglobe:

Calm down, we are on the same page.. I agree with OUK that igbos are their own worst enemy like you also do, I also agree with him that Lagos is a no mans land like you also do. Thank you! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lmao

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by calliope(f): 10:29pm On Oct 31, 2016
CSTR13:
If you all believe vivianudeogu is igbo, then you must have an IQ of a tadpole.
That is a yoruba him/her impersonating an igbo name while spreading bigotry.
There is no bitter truth there.

Nna please don't ever quote me and sprew nansense.. I have had first- hand experiences of what she listed up there and would categorically tell you there were atoms of truth embedded in it.
The earlier you realize the Ibo have a problem and need to fix themselves the better.

Face the bitter truth and stop wallowing in ignorance.
Now take your lunatic arse off mentions. undecided

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by omoyowa: 10:30pm On Oct 31, 2016
chinolization:

Imo state people are mainly outcasts and slaves, they are not Igbos and cannot have anything to do with Anambra. Below is a slave and outcast from imo state bowing to his master. cheesy

Afonja...your game is up... I will to expose you on any thread I see you ....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by omoyowa: 10:31pm On Oct 31, 2016
chinolization:

Afonja...your game is up... I will start to expose you on any thread I see you ....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by Igboid: 10:31pm On Oct 31, 2016
ofwest47:
Orji Kalu has spoken, it is true the IBOs are their own worst enemy because of their selfishness in politics and were always want to dominate others both in politics and businesses
going back to history, was it not Dr. Azikwe who wanted to impose himself on the governess of the old western region when he insisted on taking over the premiership of the old western region while Mike Okpara retains the premiership in the East.
Was it not Okpara that insisted on coming to fish in the trouble waters of the west in other to destabilise the region during Action Group crises of 1962 when he said " I will go to the west" despite been advised against his action the resultant effect has become history today.
If the 1st coup, IBO one sided coup had not happened which left all the IBO leaders untouched the second coup and subsequent series of coups would have been avoided.
If they had allowed the creation of the Calabar Ogoja Rivers
( COR) region as was the case of the then Midwestern region from the old Western region we would not be clamouring for restructuring today, so all along the IBOs have been the architect of their own misfortunes as a result of their political selfishness.

Such a heap of faeces just in only one person's skull? Nawao! Nsogbu dikwa.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by SignalTNA: 10:32pm On Oct 31, 2016
calliope:

Nna please don't ever quote me and sprew nansense.. I have had first- hand experiences of what she listed up there and would categorically tell you there were atoms of truth embedded in it.
The earlier you realize the Ibo have a problem and need to fix themselves the better.

Who is this bearded, pot bellied, hairy ass fagg.ot old man bearing a feminine moniker??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by SegunAdewole: 10:37pm On Oct 31, 2016
Godprotectigbos:

so ijebus are out cast

We ijebus are not outcast, it is those lowly things from osun and oyo that are soft, coward and beggarly.

God bless the Awujale until the Alaafin of Oyo stops bleaching to become yellow because he heard oduduwa was yellow in complexion.
We Ijebus proudly sold the lowly things as slaves during Kiriji wars.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by CSTR13: 10:43pm On Oct 31, 2016
calliope:

You are an airhead.
The igbo have a problem, really ? Yes ofcourse, they do. I can list it. But it is of no use here? Why?
Because they are surrounded by other ethnics with much deeper fundamental issues. Is it the hausa fulani or the yoruba people or the ijaws?
The problem of the igbo race is everybody wanting to have a say regardless of how right or wrong, and a recent failure of igbo elites to look out for the long term good after the collapse of igbo politicians of the first republic. That is the igbo problem.
Comparing that to the deeply rooted fundamental problems that other ethnic groups in Nigeria has including yours, and then you would know how ridiculous you and your afonja hordes sound talking about an igbo problem.
It is like a somalian talking about an american problem.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu by SegunAdewole: 10:55pm On Oct 31, 2016
calliope:

My dear, I can't believe a girl who should have high sense of perception can believe the 'vivianudeogu' is ibo. My yoruba brothers do all manner of shame ful things including impersonation and identity theft. This why I believe we yorubas are in trouble until we change our mentality.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

I’m One Of Chibok Girls’, Pleads Arrested Suicide Bomber In Cameroon / Otunba Gbenga Daniel Resigns From PDP, Quits Partisan Politics / Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.