Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

Few Lifehacks For Your Relationship. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Few Lifehacks For Your Relationship. (6489 Views)

How To Rebuild Your Relationship With Your Partner After Cheating / How To Get Your Parents To Accept Your Relationship / 5 Things That Are Hurting Your Partner And Killing Your Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Few Lifehacks For Your Relationship. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 31, 2016
Be Faithful.
Inculcate the habit of being faithful to your spouse. It's disheartening to see people who have side chicks and side niggas for whatever reasons which is primarily due to insecurities triggered psychologically, messing around with hearts isn't cool nor justifiable, in most cases you say "when i meet the right one i will stop", but, it develops into a habit that even with your soul mate you just can't help it but cheat, the phrase "every boo got a boo" is hypothetically stated by players to justify the act of cheating, unfortunately cheating is one of the reasons marriages break on daily basis so if you don't want to be a victim of a broken marriage practice faithfulness now, it sure will help you.

Create A Niche In Your Apartment.
This one is basically for girls...You both had an agreement that you spend days, on getting there his home became too comfortable that you had to spend a month not minding if he's making face, we all love our space, even married couple get tired of having too much of each other, create a comfort zone in your home that after some hours away you miss your space, that way after a night out you will definitely head home, stop over staying in a man's house when your bride price hasn't been paid.

Don't Keep Mute On Your Spouse.
I came across a thread backdated since 2007 where peeps where complaining of spouses who keep mute, if one must do that the maximum should be a week(7days), there should be open communication and keeping scores with your spouse isn't cool, people can't always be available to you...that you move out and move into the relationship whenever you deemed fit, you could lose an amazing spouse by this act.

Sorry!.
I call this the "Five Letter Magic Words". So simple to spell but people find it difficult using on daily basis, it solves problems but a dearth of it destroys home, to move a relationship forward you ought to know when to say "sorry!".

Stop Demanding For Subscription.
A week or a month offline won't kill, calling your boyfriend and demanding for chips like he owes you isn't cool...give yourself some regard and you will be respected, if he notice you're offline a kind hearted one will decide to subscribe your phone when you're not demanded, though some will pay deaf ears to it, he still doesn't owe you.

No Sex First.
Most guys who come with blandishment don't really love you but are after what's in-between your legs, as you move into a new relationship don't let him have it, give it time to know what his real intentions are...except you both had an agreement to have Sex sooner, those who don't believe in No Sex Before Marriage...How many men will end up bleeping you before you settle with one?,...It gives room to know a man's true intentions as to if he's after your body or a long time something.

Lastly, don't pretend with whoever you're with, let your spouse accept the real you.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Few Lifehacks For Your Relationship. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 31, 2016
nice thread Benny
Re: Few Lifehacks For Your Relationship. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 31, 2016
Lucaz:
nice thread Benny
Thanks dear!. kiss

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Few Lifehacks For Your Relationship. by jamalnation(m): 5:46pm On Oct 31, 2016
Too long abeg d poster below u get d summary?

1 Like

Re: Few Lifehacks For Your Relationship. by sorextee(m): 5:47pm On Oct 31, 2016
Noooo.. I tot you that you re above me would summarize o.. cry we have lazy readers here... cry

Lets hope the poster below us will summarize.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Few Lifehacks For Your Relationship. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 31, 2016
If your relationships aren't perfect.. Then fuçk that shït you typed up there..

Let a river take its course..
Re: Few Lifehacks For Your Relationship. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 31, 2016
op please come and summarize this Epistle if all the above posters can't undecided

1 Like

Re: Few Lifehacks For Your Relationship. by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 31, 2016
OBTSubtle:
If your relationships aren't perfect.. Then fuçk that shït you typed up there..

Let a river take its course..
Is any relationship totally perfect?.

Grab the message and run along.

3 Likes

Re: Few Lifehacks For Your Relationship. by IamLEGEND1: 6:09pm On Oct 31, 2016
Ain't nobody got time to read that long thing.

Moving on to more pressing matters: this is Nairaland, and in Nigeria we use kobo as our sub-denomination.....not cents.

1 Like

Re: Few Lifehacks For Your Relationship. by adaksbullet: 6:13pm On Oct 31, 2016
While his evrybodys on these tread his shout tread too long? undecided undecided tread that am reed on 33secs undecided undecided

@op I'm no that his not easy too forgave an cheeting bf, but I we telled u that love his conca all tins, pls mine deer, pls forgave him has u can see that his beeged u too forgave him embarassed

Op pls biko, forgave and forget kiss kiss
Re: Few Lifehacks For Your Relationship. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 31, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Ain't nobody got time to read that long thing.

Moving on to more pressing matters: this is Nairaland, and in Nigeria we use kobo as our sub-denomination.....not cents.
Carry your ITK and be going. grin

1 Like

Re: Few Lifehacks For Your Relationship. by firstking01(m): 6:22pm On Oct 31, 2016
Benita27:
Thanks dear!. kiss
Next time make the heading more captivating and eye catchy for fp purposes.
Re: Few Lifehacks For Your Relationship. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 31, 2016
firstking01:
Nice time make the the heading more captivating and eye catchy for fp purposes.
Ok!, thanks.
Re: Few Lifehacks For Your Relationship. by yorhmienerd(m): 7:21pm On Oct 31, 2016
adaksbullet:
While his evrybodys on these tread his shout tread too long? undecided undecided tread that am reed on 33secs undecided undecided

@op I'm no that his not easy too forgave an cheeting bf, but I we telled u that love his conca all tins, pls mine deer, pls forgave him has u can see that his beeged u too forgave him embarassed

Op pls biko, forgave and forget kiss kiss
This guy just buried English. Did English offend you b4 ni

1 Like

Re: Few Lifehacks For Your Relationship. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 31, 2016
Worst thread ever posted on Nairaland , old news when we done see before

Re: Few Lifehacks For Your Relationship. by CplusJason: 7:42pm On Oct 31, 2016
That silent treatment is what i hate most. angry
Re: Few Lifehacks For Your Relationship. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 31, 2016
CplusJason:
That silent treatment is what i hate most. angry
Very annoying, some peeps even do that for months like life is static. grin

1 Like

Re: Few Lifehacks For Your Relationship. by CplusJason: 7:53pm On Oct 31, 2016
Benita27:
Very annoying, some peeps even do that for months like life is static. grin
I have to call it a quit. Make she carry her wahala go. grin
Re: Few Lifehacks For Your Relationship. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 31, 2016
CplusJason:
I have to call it a quit. Make she carry her wahala go. grin
Not cool at all.
It could destroy a lot and as well make the chemistry dwindle.
Re: Few Lifehacks For Your Relationship. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 31, 2016
So amazing how confused some people can really be....

Op aren't you the lady with her main handle Herbie27, opposed a set of ladies on how they dish out dos and donts of relationships.

You on a thread created by Laveda some weeks ago which was not different from this fought with some ladies who held contrary to your views. Even tho they were right

You stated that relationships are unique and you don't like it when people give out rules on nairaland. You termed them desperate when they tried to correct you.

You fought diddyydiva, misspicy kingrex and others!Maintaining your stance,

What are you doing now?

What's the difference between this thread and Laveda's?

I am not calling you out here to be mocked but to chip this in you. Sometimes in life we meet people who are more exposed, experienced and learned. Even tho our opinions might differ from theirs but we should be open to knowledge. And how we express our opinion should be polite and not offensive cause one day we may see what they have seen and reason in their way too...

Just an advice.smiley

https://www.nairaland.com/3411621/guidelines-model-girlfriend

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Few Lifehacks For Your Relationship. by CplusJason: 8:10pm On Oct 31, 2016
Benita27:
Not cool at all. It could destroy a lot and as well make the chemistry dwindle.
Lol, she didn't know that.... cheesy
I wish her well tho!
Re: Few Lifehacks For Your Relationship. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 31, 2016
MzMayD:

Op aren't you the lady with her main handle Herbie.27, opposed a set of ladies on how they dish out dos and donts of relationships.

You on a thread created by Lave.da some weeks ago which was not different from this fought with some ladies who held contrary to your views. Even tho they were right

You stated that relationships are unique and you don't like it when people give out rules on nairaland. You termed them desperate when they tried to correct you.

You fought diddyy.diva, miss.picy king.rex and others!Maintaining your stance,

What are you doing now?

What's the difference between this thread and Lave.da's?

I am not calling you out here to be mocked but to chip this in you. Sometimes in life we meet people who are more exposed, experienced and learned. Even tho our opinions might differ from theirs but we should be open to knowledge. And how we express our opinion should be polite and not offensive cause one day we may see what they have seen and reason in their way too...

Just an advice.smiley
First and foremost i made my stand clear on that thread, and i'm unapologetic about it...don't put words in my mouth as the issues with that thread was about "fasting and praying for guys", as i felt doing that meant ladies where going overboard with such relationships.

Hope have clarified myself as my thread is all about the wrongs people do and the way forward, it's not just for ladies as everyone could relate to it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Few Lifehacks For Your Relationship. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 31, 2016
Benita27:
First and foremost i made my stand clear on that thread, and i'm unapologetic about it...don't put words on my mouth as i issues with that thread was about "fasting and praying for guys", as i felt doing that meant ladies where going overboard with such relationships.

Hope have clarified myself as my thread is all about the wrongs people do and the way forward.
Not here to argue with you lady! Read the advice, meditate and decide on what to do with it.

This is not different from laveda's thread hun smiley Take it or leave it.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Few Lifehacks For Your Relationship. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 31, 2016
CplusJason:
Lol, she didn't know that.... cheesy

I wish her well tho!
Cool!. grin
Re: Few Lifehacks For Your Relationship. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 31, 2016
MzMayD:
Not here to argue with you lady! Read the advice, meditate and decide on what to do with it.

This is not different from laveda's thread hun smiley Take it or leave it.

"Nobody ever wins an argument" as i'm not here to argue with you either.

Mind you...i didn't condemn La.veda's thread as some ladies are guilty of what she stated.

1 Like

Re: Few Lifehacks For Your Relationship. by CplusJason: 8:29pm On Oct 31, 2016
Benita27:
Cool!. grin
I see someone calling ALL nairalanders just because of your comment. grin
Re: Few Lifehacks For Your Relationship. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 31, 2016
Nice one Herbieber smiley

2 Likes

Re: Few Lifehacks For Your Relationship. by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 31, 2016
Benita27:
"Nobody ever wins an argument" as i'm not here to argue with you either.

Mind you...i didn't condemn La.veda's thread as some ladies are guilty of what she stated.

My dear I just pointed a part of you that needs improvement. Something your butt lickers and fake ass friends won't do. I made a peaceful statement and I want this thread to remain at that so I am seriously avoiding some words......

Like I said earlier do whatever you wish with the advice. I care less cheesy

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Few Lifehacks For Your Relationship. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 31, 2016
MzMayD:

Op aren't you the lady with her main handle Herbie27, opposed a set of ladies on how they dish out dos and donts of relationships.

You on a thread created by Laveda some weeks ago which was not different from this fought with some ladies who held contrary to your views. Even tho they were right

You fought diddyydiva, misspicy kingrex and others!Maintaining your stance,

What are you doing now?

What's the difference between this thread and Laveda's?

Just an advice.smiley

https://www.nairaland.com/3411621/guidelines-model-girlfriend
Kisses I tot about that, the girl is fake like china phone

2 Likes

Re: Few Lifehacks For Your Relationship. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 31, 2016
CplusJason:
You'd be more of a man than pussy if you shut your mouth and stay out of this.

Sissy undecided

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Few Lifehacks For Your Relationship. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 31, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:

Kisses I tot about that, the girl is fake like china phone
In as much as I would have loved to agree with you judefcc, I will still say stay out of this undecided

1 Like

Re: Few Lifehacks For Your Relationship. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 31, 2016
CplusJason:
Lol.
She's proving a point. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Bed Is Now A Slaughter Slab / . / Dedicate A Song To Your Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.