Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Lorry Falls On A Bus Carrying Students Of FGGC, Oyo, 4 Dead (Pics) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lorry Falls On A Bus Carrying Students Of FGGC, Oyo, 4 Dead (Pics) (31127 Views)

Ikorodu Lagos Boat Mishap: 4 Dead, 4 Missing / Accident In Delta Kills All Passengers, Including NYSC Member Dead (Pics) / 6 FGGC Students Survive Brutal Crash On Abuja-lokoja Highway (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lorry Falls On A Bus Carrying Students Of FGGC, Oyo, 4 Dead (Pics) by auntysimbiat(f): 6:22pm On Oct 31, 2016
Photos: 4 killed as Lorry falls on commercial bus carrying students of Fed. Government Girls College Oyo

[img]http://1.bp..com/-8QyHSx6UDhE/WBd8esO2KNI/AAAAAAAAAL8/ghTR2iRRby0DZ9TpOxI6wWv_qxTLLvHjwCLcB/s640/accident.png[/img]

Four students of the Federal Government Girls College Oyo state were reportedly killed after a Lorry carrying garri, fell on a commercial bus conveying them to school yesterday. According to residents of the town, the accident happened at Sabo market in Oyo state. The accident was caused by bad portions of the road. The remains of the deceased have been deposited in a morgue.

See more photos

[img]http://4.bp..com/-30fpeSh5JU8/WBd2hdzquhI/AAAAAAAK1Tg/KKhyw1YGQA0L8U2ccUdELMe5IU-N53ntQCLcB/s400/3.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-mZajyJ5J3Z0/WBd2ihSzMHI/AAAAAAAK1Tk/JoZMoKroqsY0CGCPUPK-gZqBJT51sWx3wCLcB/s400/4.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-3se4xS5LAv8/WBd2mow3EqI/AAAAAAAK1Tw/PUNEKD5ESvsgWs-JQkS6gBQbwHW52VYDACLcB/s400/8.jpg[/img]

SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2016/10/photos-4-killed-as-lorry-falls-on.html
Re: Lorry Falls On A Bus Carrying Students Of FGGC, Oyo, 4 Dead (Pics) by auntysimbiat(f): 6:22pm On Oct 31, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Lorry Falls On A Bus Carrying Students Of FGGC, Oyo, 4 Dead (Pics) by Tolexander: 6:25pm On Oct 31, 2016
may their souls rest in peace!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lorry Falls On A Bus Carrying Students Of FGGC, Oyo, 4 Dead (Pics) by eezeribe(m): 6:42pm On Oct 31, 2016
Kai
Re: Lorry Falls On A Bus Carrying Students Of FGGC, Oyo, 4 Dead (Pics) by princefunmmy(m): 8:47pm On Oct 31, 2016
Tragic, RIP to the dead... That road is a calamity, I can't imagine driving on that road, I'll rather go with Okada whenever I want to visit that school

1 Like

Re: Lorry Falls On A Bus Carrying Students Of FGGC, Oyo, 4 Dead (Pics) by ucee64(m): 9:32pm On Oct 31, 2016
rip to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Lorry Falls On A Bus Carrying Students Of FGGC, Oyo, 4 Dead (Pics) by adehab: 9:32pm On Oct 31, 2016
Accident in Oyo State is very high for the past two weeks.

May God save our soul

May there soul rest in Peace

Amen

4 Likes

Re: Lorry Falls On A Bus Carrying Students Of FGGC, Oyo, 4 Dead (Pics) by nigconnect(m): 9:32pm On Oct 31, 2016
Rip to the lost souls.... May God see us through this year
Re: Lorry Falls On A Bus Carrying Students Of FGGC, Oyo, 4 Dead (Pics) by Larablink(f): 9:34pm On Oct 31, 2016
R.i.p to the dead. Can't imagine how their families will take this.
Re: Lorry Falls On A Bus Carrying Students Of FGGC, Oyo, 4 Dead (Pics) by beycity(m): 9:34pm On Oct 31, 2016
R. I. P to the dead.
Live as if today is your last.
Tomorrow is never guaranteed .

2 Likes

Re: Lorry Falls On A Bus Carrying Students Of FGGC, Oyo, 4 Dead (Pics) by passyhansome(m): 9:34pm On Oct 31, 2016
RIP
Re: Lorry Falls On A Bus Carrying Students Of FGGC, Oyo, 4 Dead (Pics) by pointstores(m): 9:36pm On Oct 31, 2016
rest IN PEACE
Re: Lorry Falls On A Bus Carrying Students Of FGGC, Oyo, 4 Dead (Pics) by Noblesoul123: 9:37pm On Oct 31, 2016
Re: Lorry Falls On A Bus Carrying Students Of FGGC, Oyo, 4 Dead (Pics) by Emnyte(m): 9:37pm On Oct 31, 2016
I'm a witness, was really really gruesome
Re: Lorry Falls On A Bus Carrying Students Of FGGC, Oyo, 4 Dead (Pics) by freeman95(m): 9:37pm On Oct 31, 2016
congrats to them... free from the world

see u soon my fellow human
r.i.p
Re: Lorry Falls On A Bus Carrying Students Of FGGC, Oyo, 4 Dead (Pics) by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:39pm On Oct 31, 2016
so bad this is as a result of bad road network SMH odikwa egwu ooooo it's only here u see a small portion of road both taxi. lorry Keke,okada, trailer all join 4 one particular road if 2 say train fit move on roads we will b struggling with d poor road wit dem too, our leaders sud knw how to assign some particular vehicle 2 various roads, some road sud b leave 4 only small vehicle 2 use while some will b meant 4 heavy trucks...

Rip 2 d dead student may the good Lord give d bereaved family 2 heart 2 nurse dia lost.

1 Like

Re: Lorry Falls On A Bus Carrying Students Of FGGC, Oyo, 4 Dead (Pics) by MsFaith: 9:40pm On Oct 31, 2016
May their souls rest in perfect peace. Amen I hate such disheartening news.
Re: Lorry Falls On A Bus Carrying Students Of FGGC, Oyo, 4 Dead (Pics) by Noblesoul123: 9:41pm On Oct 31, 2016
May their gentle souls rest in peace.
Seriously, the Federal Government should urgently complete the new Oyo/Ibadan road. The carnage on the old trailer road must stop
Re: Lorry Falls On A Bus Carrying Students Of FGGC, Oyo, 4 Dead (Pics) by deewhone(f): 9:41pm On Oct 31, 2016
Y d incessant news of accident? This should be d fourth or fifth just today.
Re: Lorry Falls On A Bus Carrying Students Of FGGC, Oyo, 4 Dead (Pics) by cokiek(f): 9:42pm On Oct 31, 2016
oh no...this is not good at all...May their souls RIP
Re: Lorry Falls On A Bus Carrying Students Of FGGC, Oyo, 4 Dead (Pics) by spinna: 9:43pm On Oct 31, 2016
truly that Sabo road is veery narrow, steep and heavily pot holed. With trucks conveying garri etc trying to offload/load @ the market. This is the fault of the govt. The blood is on that LGA Chairmans hand. Where is the outrage, we should remember these people owe us a good govt, are they not being paid? They now eat money for roads and schools on top and we sit quietly, hmm Nigeria
Re: Lorry Falls On A Bus Carrying Students Of FGGC, Oyo, 4 Dead (Pics) by cusBeta: 9:45pm On Oct 31, 2016
nawa o. Everything just in shambles. Even the roads are hungry and thirsty for blood. God help us all
Re: Lorry Falls On A Bus Carrying Students Of FGGC, Oyo, 4 Dead (Pics) by dayleke: 9:47pm On Oct 31, 2016
Eeyah...
RIP
Re: Lorry Falls On A Bus Carrying Students Of FGGC, Oyo, 4 Dead (Pics) by omowolewa: 9:47pm On Oct 31, 2016
Dear Oyo again!
1st it was Isale Oyo burning their school;
Then came Alafin in boxing ring at 78;
Then APC accident at Fiditi;
Now it is the poor FGGC, Sabo student.

I want to hear good news about this townn good news about the people.

Good news about Alafin drawing investors to the town and not the citizens to the ring;
Goodnews about her students winning prizes and not dieing young;
Good news about inventions and not burning down the classrooms in anger;
Good news about the state of her roads not the poor state of the road.

I plead, Oh Lord visit the land and heal it like Marrah! Remove not her torch and decommision not her good Angels.

3 Likes

Re: Lorry Falls On A Bus Carrying Students Of FGGC, Oyo, 4 Dead (Pics) by Johnsown1(m): 9:48pm On Oct 31, 2016
Ucnwafor u better resign from that ur road side mechanic. Before it is too late. U know ur the only son and u have not marry.
Angela and nkechi that i showed u last week, u said that they are not good for wife material but girl friend things,
Re: Lorry Falls On A Bus Carrying Students Of FGGC, Oyo, 4 Dead (Pics) by heemah(f): 9:52pm On Oct 31, 2016
That's school was my PPA. Sabotage market road is an eye sore. As you are avoiding the lorries, you will also be avoiding the cows, you 'll also be avoiding the buses and okada. May their soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Lorry Falls On A Bus Carrying Students Of FGGC, Oyo, 4 Dead (Pics) by Amanhasnoname: 10:01pm On Oct 31, 2016
I plied this road today. What have i done for the most High to spare my life today? I mean two accidents occurred along this road today, the APC and this FGCG. I AM MOST GRATEFUL. RIP TO THE DECEASED.
Re: Lorry Falls On A Bus Carrying Students Of FGGC, Oyo, 4 Dead (Pics) by Bifwoli: 10:16pm On Oct 31, 2016
Correct English is "lorry overturns" ...but yes indeed its alright to say "Naira falls"
Re: Lorry Falls On A Bus Carrying Students Of FGGC, Oyo, 4 Dead (Pics) by Originalsly: 10:16pm On Oct 31, 2016
Accidents waiting to happen...accidents that can easily be prevemted. Seems to me that it is ok for trucks to have trays as high as possible and load as much as possible. Why are they allowed to ply the roads like this?...especially knowing the condition of the roads? Truck owners risking the lives of road users. This needs to stop...whether or not the roads are fixed.

1 Like

Re: Lorry Falls On A Bus Carrying Students Of FGGC, Oyo, 4 Dead (Pics) by Generalkorex(m): 10:21pm On Oct 31, 2016
RIP
Re: Lorry Falls On A Bus Carrying Students Of FGGC, Oyo, 4 Dead (Pics) by Barbienice(f): 10:38pm On Oct 31, 2016
This is bad,Rip to the dead.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Accident Caused By Oil Spillage From A Bus Kills 3 In Imo State (Graphic Photos) / See The Abandoned Akute Flyover In Ogun Sate, Near Lagos (PHOTOS) / Train Crushed A Car At Ilupeju Byepass Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.