Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

How Do You Handle A GF Who Talks About Other Guys Whenever You Are With Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Handle A GF Who Talks About Other Guys Whenever You Are With Her (2282 Views)

Man Exposes Provocative Photos Of His Ex Gf Who Left Him To Marry Another Man... / Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat / Man Shares Chat With His Friend's Gf Who Cursed Him Out After He Refused To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Handle A GF Who Talks About Other Guys Whenever You Are With Her by Emeskhalifa(m): 7:45pm On Oct 31, 2016
Hello RomanceLander.... Pardon my grammatical blunders . PLS I NEED UNA ADVICE
Have this girlfriend, whenever am with her, half of her gists are always about other guys (her male friends). the first tym we went out, she made it clear to me that she has many male friends. though she said they are "Just her friends" but I always feel insecure whenever she's talking about them. embarassed
I no fit call her for phone reach 5mins, she go start to tell me about them.
At times when we are on phone, she will ask me to end the call so she can pick their call cry cry cry
it's eating me up gradually.
Re: How Do You Handle A GF Who Talks About Other Guys Whenever You Are With Her by talk2alabama: 7:48pm On Oct 31, 2016
seems you don't have female friends, d reason why it's eating u up... hw can a girl do dis to u eh?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle A GF Who Talks About Other Guys Whenever You Are With Her by Heriborne(m): 7:48pm On Oct 31, 2016
Simple start talking incessantly about other girls also...... You can even give her less attention...... Maybe her madness will then take a U-turn

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle A GF Who Talks About Other Guys Whenever You Are With Her by Emeskhalifa(m): 7:52pm On Oct 31, 2016
talk2alabama:
seems you don't have female friends, d reason why it's eating u up... hw can a girl do dis to u eh?
to be honest I don't have much female frnds. I only have one and she's very far frm me ryt now
Re: How Do You Handle A GF Who Talks About Other Guys Whenever You Are With Her by talk2alabama: 7:57pm On Oct 31, 2016
Emeskhalifa:

to be honest I don't have much female frnds. I only have one and she's very far frm me ryt now
the last person who should cause you emotional trauma should be ur girlfriend.. if she chooses to spend time with her male friends then so be it, she should go and marry them, you are in charge, not her. You have to insist she doesn't speak a word abt her male friends in your presence and mean it. If she disobeys then tell her to get out of your life

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A GF Who Talks About Other Guys Whenever You Are With Her by falconey(m): 8:01pm On Oct 31, 2016
talk2alabama:
the last person who should cause you emotional trauma should be ur girlfriend.. if she chooses to spend time with her male friends then so be it, she should go and marry them, you are in charge, not her. You have to insist she doesn't speak a word abt her male friends in your presence and mean it. If she disobeys then tell her to get out of your life

Naah bro the one with the fanny is the one in charge these days. besides you approached her, you are the one who wanted something from her.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle A GF Who Talks About Other Guys Whenever You Are With Her by bitchcrafts: 8:02pm On Oct 31, 2016
Sheybi she dey give u Toto fukc?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle A GF Who Talks About Other Guys Whenever You Are With Her by Nicolars(m): 8:02pm On Oct 31, 2016
just tell her u like grace's boobs
Re: How Do You Handle A GF Who Talks About Other Guys Whenever You Are With Her by talk2alabama: 8:05pm On Oct 31, 2016
falconey:

Naah bro the one with the fanny is the one in charge these days. besides you approached her, you are the one who wanted something from her.
I don't take such shitt bro.. i'm d one with the balls! cool
Re: How Do You Handle A GF Who Talks About Other Guys Whenever You Are With Her by Section8(m): 8:06pm On Oct 31, 2016
Look nigga the next time she is yapping about her male friends I want you to ignore her and let ur eyes wander off to the most packaged babe u can see around. Stare at the babe long and hard with a sexy smile, if she ask wetin u dey look tell her wetin u dey look, by the time she starts her complaint u sef start ur own.

The outcome can either be a mutual solution or breakup. LIFE NO HARD!

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle A GF Who Talks About Other Guys Whenever You Are With Her by mazimee(m): 8:07pm On Oct 31, 2016
talk2alabama:

Disobeys asin Father oredering his daughter or as teachers ordering their students ??
Relationship no be military camp, he should talk it over with her,and make her to understand how uncomfortable feels. If she values their relationship she will do the needful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Handle A GF Who Talks About Other Guys Whenever You Are With Her by falconey(m): 8:08pm On Oct 31, 2016
talk2alabama:
I don't take such shitt bro.. i'm d one with the balls! cool

put your balls for market make we see how many people go patronize am before day end, but put hole for market.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A GF Who Talks About Other Guys Whenever You Are With Her by ayobase(m): 8:08pm On Oct 31, 2016
Emeskhalifa:
Hello RomanceLander.... Pardon my grammatical blunders . PLS I NEED UNA ADVICE
Have this girlfriend, whenever am with her, half of her gists are always about other guys (her male friends). the first tym we went out, she made it clear to me that she has many male friends. though she said they are "Just her friends" but I always feel insecure whenever she's talking about them. embarassed
I no fit call her for phone reach 5mins, she go start to tell me about them.
At times when we are on phone, she will ask me to end the call so she can pick their call cry cry cry
it's eating me up gradually.

Immature friendzoning relationship.
Re: How Do You Handle A GF Who Talks About Other Guys Whenever You Are With Her by ChemicalReaction(f): 8:17pm On Oct 31, 2016
Emeskhalifa:

sems your gf is still a teenager(correct me). It's the phase. I heard communicatn is the key in every r'ship. Have a heart2heart talk with her. Don't get worked up, she's doing it to get you jealous and it's working!
Re: How Do You Handle A GF Who Talks About Other Guys Whenever You Are With Her by talk2alabama: 8:26pm On Oct 31, 2016
falconey:

put your balls for market make we see how many people go patronize am before day end, but put hole for market.
Na still me get d money Na.. lik seriously I don't take shitt like this..

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle A GF Who Talks About Other Guys Whenever You Are With Her by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:28pm On Oct 31, 2016
talk2alabama:

Section8:
Look nigga the next time she is yapping about her male friends I want you to ignore her and let ur eyes wander off to the most packaged babe u can see around. Stare at the babe long and hard with a sexy smile, if she ask wetin u dey look tell her wetin u dey look, by the time she starts her complaint u sef start ur own.

The outcome can either be a mutual solution or breakup. LIFE NO HARD!

bro it won't be easy to jus show her the exit door, am planning to have a future with her
Re: How Do You Handle A GF Who Talks About Other Guys Whenever You Are With Her by talk2alabama: 8:30pm On Oct 31, 2016
Emeskhalifa:

bro it won't be easy to jus show her the exit door, am planning to have a future with her
Pls stop being a pussyy abeg.. how can u alow a girl to toy with your emotions
Re: How Do You Handle A GF Who Talks About Other Guys Whenever You Are With Her by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:36pm On Oct 31, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
sems your gf is still a teenager(correct me). It's the phase. I heard communicatn is the key in every r'ship. Have a heart2heart talk with her. Don't get worked up, she's doing it to get you jealous and it's working!
she's 21
Re: How Do You Handle A GF Who Talks About Other Guys Whenever You Are With Her by Young03(m): 8:37pm On Oct 31, 2016
@op ur an assistant boyfriend

tell her direct that u hate those talks, her reaction will tell u wat next to do
Re: How Do You Handle A GF Who Talks About Other Guys Whenever You Are With Her by vchykp(m): 8:39pm On Oct 31, 2016
i have always never been able to coop with girls dat have male as friends so my advice is.. do your own turn and leave her, never take her serious because u will end up heart broken
Re: How Do You Handle A GF Who Talks About Other Guys Whenever You Are With Her by ChemicalReaction(f): 8:39pm On Oct 31, 2016
Emeskhalifa:
she's 21
oops..! She's young sha, but comunicatn is still the answer.
Re: How Do You Handle A GF Who Talks About Other Guys Whenever You Are With Her by Section8(m): 8:42pm On Oct 31, 2016
Emeskhalifa:

This isn't light sh!t bro, its an issue u can't plan a future with a girl who thinks about other men 90% of the time.

That or she has nothing else to talk about which I doubt since she is so chatty.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle A GF Who Talks About Other Guys Whenever You Are With Her by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:45pm On Oct 31, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
oops..! She's young sha, but comunicatn is still the answer.
okk thanks
Re: How Do You Handle A GF Who Talks About Other Guys Whenever You Are With Her by jedaii(m): 9:15pm On Oct 31, 2016
falconey:

wat did u wanted from her u see first of all u making her too important dat alone ll make her look down on u...
Re: How Do You Handle A GF Who Talks About Other Guys Whenever You Are With Her by falconey(m): 9:34pm On Oct 31, 2016
jedaii:

wat did u wanted from her u see first of all u making her too important dat alone ll make her look down on u...

Technically when you approach someone you place he/she on an important height.
Re: How Do You Handle A GF Who Talks About Other Guys Whenever You Are With Her by PunterTim(m): 10:20pm On Oct 31, 2016
Section8:
This isn't light sh!t bro, its an issue u can't plan a future with a girl who thinks about other men 90% of the time.

That or she has nothing else to talk about which I doubt since she is so chatty.
Some girls are like that,they think it's cool..
Ain nothing cool about that sh!!t,some men(alpha) just want you exclusively!
Re: How Do You Handle A GF Who Talks About Other Guys Whenever You Are With Her by kowalsky: 10:52pm On Oct 31, 2016
falconey:

wise words wink

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle A GF Who Talks About Other Guys Whenever You Are With Her by Lisaint(m): 6:43am On Nov 01, 2016
are u a learner ?
Talk about other girls also
She wan dey try to form for u ni by talking about other guys...

Just talk about other ladies
And you will see how jelousy will Reset Her BRAIN
Re: How Do You Handle A GF Who Talks About Other Guys Whenever You Are With Her by eezeribe(m): 6:50am On Nov 01, 2016
Bro, just quit the relationship...

THAT GIRL IS A PUBLIC PROPERTY...

Very soon you will graduate from insecurity to trust issues and finally... Heart break caused by her cheating on you
Re: How Do You Handle A GF Who Talks About Other Guys Whenever You Are With Her by teepsee(f): 7:03am On Nov 01, 2016
Na Wahoo. Brother are you a learner?

Very simple, talk about other girls also, even go as far as showing her images of the girls, even if is an olosho you can get, take her pic and talk about her. Save some of UT friends name with female name so she will always see it when they call, even plan with them to call you and act making calls.

If she is not jealous and angry after some weeks that she will want you to stop, then just plan ur exit cause she don't really love u.

Thank me later
Re: How Do You Handle A GF Who Talks About Other Guys Whenever You Are With Her by Section8(m): 8:40am On Nov 01, 2016
PunterTim:
Some girls are like that,they think it's cool..
Ain nothing cool about that sh!!t,some men(alpha) just want you exclusively!
Spot on!
Re: How Do You Handle A GF Who Talks About Other Guys Whenever You Are With Her by firstking01(m): 8:49am On Nov 01, 2016
falconey:

Very very very wrong...dnt allow a common puss*y to control you....the man is always in charge.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gang Leader Shave Girlfriend's Hair As Punishment For Cheating (PHOTO) / World Average Penis Size By Region / I Can't Stop Crying!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.