Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Meet Nigeria's Oldest Looking 15yr Old Immigrant - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Nigeria's Oldest Looking 15yr Old Immigrant (7082 Views)

Meet Nigeria's Oldest Woman 191-yr Old Mama Esifiho(photos) / Court Drops Murder Charges Against The 15yr-old Child-bride Who Killed Her Hubby / Strange Death Of Nigeria's Oldest Man *this Man,160, Never Took Photograph In His Life Time. He Died (2) (3) (4)

Meet Nigeria's Oldest Looking 15yr Old Immigrant by bawomolo(m): 10:32pm On Oct 27, 2009
[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qU6SdYT77RI&hl=en&fs=1&"[/flash]

mrcrackles, why you got to lie like this now shocked shocked
Re: Meet Nigeria's Oldest Looking 15yr Old Immigrant by jaybee3(m): 10:35pm On Oct 27, 2009
good old benson.
16 yrs old but entered sec skool in 1993.
Re: Meet Nigeria's Oldest Looking 15yr Old Immigrant by bawomolo(m): 10:37pm On Oct 27, 2009
na who be uncle london.

is that sauron's street name  grin

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSk8EOcuecQ&hl=en&fs=1&"[/flash]

Mr. benson has got problems
Re: Meet Nigeria's Oldest Looking 15yr Old Immigrant by SeanT21(f): 10:42pm On Oct 27, 2009
That guy looks like my uncle and I am 19. 15 Chai. He could not come up with a better lie. He thinks that man is stupid to believe he is 15. LMAO @ his ignorance
Re: Meet Nigeria's Oldest Looking 15yr Old Immigrant by Gamine(f): 12:46am On Oct 28, 2009
We just finished rotfloao at the clip in my house.

The funniest part is that, it was all planned
and it went smoothly

The ukba policies keep tying them up in knots
Re: Meet Nigeria's Oldest Looking 15yr Old Immigrant by mekuslogan: 12:53am On Oct 28, 2009
His accent is definitely Yoruba. Another of dem rogues bites the dust.
Re: Meet Nigeria's Oldest Looking 15yr Old Immigrant by Eziachi: 1:11am On Oct 28, 2009
Uncle London did a terrible job of coaching him.
Its not nice laughing at other people desperation but it's difficult not to laugh grin grin
A fifteen years old who knows how to sell his dead parent's property- absolutely hilarious
Re: Meet Nigeria's Oldest Looking 15yr Old Immigrant by spoOne: 2:24am On Oct 28, 2009
He's definitely 15yrs old.
Re: Meet Nigeria's Oldest Looking 15yr Old Immigrant by sjeezy8: 2:41am On Oct 28, 2009
yehhhhhh lmfao this is toooo funnny mehn for real

But atleast this guy was smart enough not to go to china, libya, spain, south africa illegally and get killed. If theres any place that worth going to its the USA/UK definately.
Re: Meet Nigeria's Oldest Looking 15yr Old Immigrant by Nobody: 2:51am On Oct 28, 2009
the poor boy will soon attempt suicide cry
Re: Meet Nigeria's Oldest Looking 15yr Old Immigrant by becomrich15: 2:56am On Oct 28, 2009
mekuslogan, he is not yoruba.

And When i tell people my age, they sometime do not believe me. And I am telling them the truth.
his age may not be what he is claiming.

You sometime can not tell  a person age by thier looks. even with valid document i still get the same treatment. And I can tell you, I am telling them the truth.

This is a problem we have. I went someone today and the lady I was dealing with ask me from where I was from. I refused to tell her, I told her anywhere she want me to be, even when she knows in the situation we were in, she was not allowed under law  to ask me sure a question. I could see the look on her face and she refuse to grant me what i went for, she lied.  I had a devices on me.  I do not hold it against her, because i do not know where she is coming from or what she had experience in the past.

I did not want to tell her, I am nigerian, because I know it was going to read a negative sign from her and I did predict her altitude would be the same. When people ask if we are nigerian, we keep quiet , so that you dont get judge negatively.

What other countries do not know is getting nigeria document is very difficult, you have to bribe and do some nonsense to get it. look at the so call e passport of nigeria govt, it is piece of nonsense , i would say, I can process the document fast than what the ministry of external affair is doing online.  And the way the embassy treat people in Africa to be honest with you, african do not like it.

This is why they use false document.  Even if you have more than $1,000,000 cash , some embassy in africa would treat you like dirty.

Look every year, more than 800,000 student finish high school. And the nigeria universities system can only hold may be 150,000. And britain take 10,000 of those student. So the rest.  More than 1,000,000 student write the universities entrance exam.

650,000 student have to look for any means to get education. even if it means using fake document. Britian and other , should see it as means of making revenue from this student , rather than the other way.

If the embassy can have a better system of judgement and treat people well. may be they would stop.

If you look at the 10,000 student britain get a year, at an average of 20,000 a year. It generate 200 million pound for the economy. They should look at the money to be made if they had a better system.

The issue also is some embassy in africa run visa scam. They make visa fee thier source of income.

Even for african with dual citizen in africa, they get treated like shit in africa. And even with thier dual citizen they get treated like second class citizen.

As long as the embassy in africa continue this way, the people would never stop using fake document. If when we present real document , they tell us , it is fake. And when a others people of different background present the same document to the embassy, they collect it. It is an issue of double standard.
Re: Meet Nigeria's Oldest Looking 15yr Old Immigrant by becomrich15: 3:14am On Oct 28, 2009
I can not see any reason Harvard or yale or waterloo ( canada)  , do not have campus in a place like Nigeria. it would reduce the number of visa application. And generate income for them.

It is an issue of demand and supply.

let take for example, if canada take 40,000 student of the 650,000 student remaining , . this is what it means for canada economy.

at a fee of $20,000  a year multiple by 40,000 over a 4 years period is $3200000000 = $32 billion
Re: Meet Nigeria's Oldest Looking 15yr Old Immigrant by bawomolo(m): 3:23am On Oct 28, 2009
oyb:

the poor boy will soon attempt suicide cry

lol his family members are after him.
Re: Meet Nigeria's Oldest Looking 15yr Old Immigrant by spizzlenik(m): 3:27am On Oct 28, 2009
hahahahaha, lol grin grin grin grin. We all know he is lying. but in the end, the guy escaped, the immigration people are still searching for him.
Re: Meet Nigeria's Oldest Looking 15yr Old Immigrant by JosBoy4Lif(m): 3:48am On Oct 28, 2009
The guy must have been so happy when he heard he was being turned over to social services cheesy
Don't worry Heathrow will soon invest in MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imagry) Machine for all these crooked Nigerians grin
Re: Meet Nigeria's Oldest Looking 15yr Old Immigrant by mekuslogan: 4:03am On Oct 28, 2009
Becomerich. Watch the second video His name is Mr Yussuf.
Re: Meet Nigeria's Oldest Looking 15yr Old Immigrant by sjeezy8: 4:30am On Oct 28, 2009
mekuslogan:

Becomerich. Watch the second video His name is Mr Yussuf.
^^^^^ you are very stupid and just plain ignorant
since when was yusuf a yoruba name?

I can careless if hes from Ile ife or not but to make a statement like that is just plain stupid.
Re: Meet Nigeria's Oldest Looking 15yr Old Immigrant by backspade(m): 5:20am On Oct 28, 2009
WTF?? Why did the guy in the beginning say he joined that school in 1990 if he's 15?? He must be new at lying because every liar should know how to cover up their previous lies!! grin
Re: Meet Nigeria's Oldest Looking 15yr Old Immigrant by jaybee3(m): 7:17am On Oct 28, 2009
My friend, mental arithmetic is a difficult nut to crack for some goons like benson.
Re: Meet Nigeria's Oldest Looking 15yr Old Immigrant by Sagamite(m): 8:06am On Oct 28, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin

I am watching this with my eyes peeping through my fingers as I cover my face in shame for this guy as I am cringing at his answers.  shocked

It is making me laugh (especially when he said he has been in Secondary School since 1990 and when he went on his knees and begin dey beg naija stylee [LWKMD]) but at the same time, there is a chill all over my body at his moroncity.

spizzlenik:

hahahahaha, lol grin grin grin grin. We all know he is lying. but in the end, the guy escaped, the immigration people are still searching for him.

This is where these bloody British government are morons. How can you let such a fool enter your country? Most other rational countries would deport him on the spot but these stupid "liberal", "goody-two-shoes" government would let such a fraud escape into their country and now complain when the BNP is winning elections.
Re: Meet Nigeria's Oldest Looking 15yr Old Immigrant by HNIC(m): 8:25am On Oct 28, 2009
bawomolo:

na who be uncle london.

is that sauron's street name grin

[

Re: Meet Nigeria's Oldest Looking 15yr Old Immigrant by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 28, 2009
the guy 'migrated' to the uk to play football - thats your answer right there
Re: Meet Nigeria's Oldest Looking 15yr Old Immigrant by diehard1: 8:58am On Oct 28, 2009
lie + lie = lieses grin. This guy na slowpoke, period. Imagine kneeling down to beg, wetin im wan make dem believe?
Re: Meet Nigeria's Oldest Looking 15yr Old Immigrant by Sagamite(m): 9:10am On Oct 28, 2009
diehard1:

lie + lie = lieses grin. This guy na slowpoke, period. Imagine kneeling down to beg, wetin im wan make dem believe?

Naija style. grin

He thinks he is dealing with Naija Police. grin
Re: Meet Nigeria's Oldest Looking 15yr Old Immigrant by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 28, 2009
My bad
Re: Meet Nigeria's Oldest Looking 15yr Old Immigrant by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 28, 2009
ROTFLMAO

What exactly is Becomerich saying?
Re: Meet Nigeria's Oldest Looking 15yr Old Immigrant by bawomolo(m): 1:35pm On Oct 28, 2009
Sagamite:

Naija style. grin

He thinks he is dealing with Naija Police. grin

lol he succeeded though. How could they be stupid enough to put this guy with social services.
Re: Meet Nigeria's Oldest Looking 15yr Old Immigrant by Beaf: 1:45pm On Oct 28, 2009
bawomolo:

lol he succeeded though. How could they be stupid enough to put this guy with social services.

Man, I was shocked they let him in. Probably a man of 45, who has abandoned his wife and kids. . . Claiming to be 15! Na wa!
Re: Meet Nigeria's Oldest Looking 15yr Old Immigrant by Gamine(f): 2:30pm On Oct 28, 2009
The guy is from the Niger-Delta, no doubt.
but how does tribe come in here,
when all the UKBA officers see is a Nigerian passport.
im still LMAO

15,indeed
then i am 6months old
What a shame.
Re: Meet Nigeria's Oldest Looking 15yr Old Immigrant by ProAnti: 2:36pm On Oct 28, 2009
becomrich,:

mekuslogan, he is not yoruba.

And When i tell people my age, they sometime do not believe me. And I am telling them the truth.
his age may not be what he is claiming.

You sometime can not tell a person age by thier looks. even with valid document i still get the same treatment. And I can tell you, I am telling them the truth.

This is a problem we have. I went someone today and the lady I was dealing with ask me from where I was from. I refused to tell her, I told her anywhere she want me to be, even when she knows in the situation we were in, she was not allowed under law to ask me sure a question. I could see the look on her face and she refuse to grant me what i went for, she lied. I had a devices on me. I do not hold it against her, because i do not know where she is coming from or what she had experience in the past.

I did not want to tell her, I am nigerian, because I know it was going to read a negative sign from her and I did predict her altitude would be the same. When people ask if we are nigerian, we keep quiet , so that you dont get judge negatively.

What other countries do not know is getting nigeria document is very difficult, you have to bribe and do some nonsense to get it. look at the so call e passport of nigeria govt, it is piece of nonsense , i would say, I can process the document fast than what the ministry of external affair is doing online. And the way the embassy treat people in Africa to be honest with you, african do not like it.

This is why they use false document. Even if you have more than $1,000,000 cash , some embassy in africa would treat you like dirty.

Look every year, more than 800,000 student finish high school. And the nigeria universities system can only hold may be 150,000. And britain take 10,000 of those student. So the rest. More than 1,000,000 student write the universities entrance exam.

650,000 student have to look for any means to get education. even if it means using fake document. Britian and other , should see it as means of making revenue from this student , rather than the other way.

If the embassy can have a better system of judgement and treat people well. may be they would stop.

If you look at the 10,000 student britain get a year, at an average of 20,000 a year. It generate 200 million pound for the economy. They should look at the money to be made if they had a better system.

The issue also is some embassy in africa run visa scam. They make visa fee thier source of income.

Even for african with dual citizen in africa, they get treated like shit in africa. And even with thier dual citizen they get treated like second class citizen.

As long as the embassy in africa continue this way, the people would never stop using fake document. If when we present real document , they tell us , it is fake. And when a others people of different background present the same document to the embassy, they collect it. It is an issue of double standard.
[size=13pt]Becomrich dey make sense for the first time.[/size]
Re: Meet Nigeria's Oldest Looking 15yr Old Immigrant by Beaf: 2:36pm On Oct 28, 2009
^
No way! He has Yoruba features and accent (I can almost mention his state) grin. But he did give a Niger Delta sounding name.
Re: Meet Nigeria's Oldest Looking 15yr Old Immigrant by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 28, 2009
The truth is the guy is Yoruba

At a point he wanted to speak pidgin english  grin grin grin

Laff wan kill me

But he tried sha and I respect him for that!! 15 years old LMAO

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-336540.160.html

Do We Have A National Figure In Nigeria? / Biafra Television Live On Air now / Touching Photos: Family Members Of The Condemned Drug Traffickers In Indonesia.