Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,732 members, 7,806,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

CNN Parts Ways With Donna After Debate Questions Were Provided To Clinton - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / CNN Parts Ways With Donna After Debate Questions Were Provided To Clinton (909 Views)

Trump To Clinton 'Run Again In 2020', She Replied 'Don't Tempt Me, Do Your Job' / Obama And Hillary Clinton Called Out Over Sri Lanka Church Bombings / Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CNN Parts Ways With Donna After Debate Questions Were Provided To Clinton by elampiro(m): 9:34pm On Oct 31, 2016
CNN cuts ties with Donna Brazile after hacked emails show she gave Clinton campaign debate questions

October 31, 2016

Yahoo News.
CNN quietly cut ties with Donna Brazile, the acting Democratic National Committee chair and a longtime contributor on the cable news network, after hacked emails published by WikiLeaks revealed that she had provided questions to the Hillary Clinton campaign in advance of a town hall and debate hosted by CNN during the Democratic primary.

According to a spokeswoman for the network, CNN accepted Brazile’s resignation on Oct. 14.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/cnn-cuts-ties-with-donna-brazile-after-hacked-emails-suggest-she-gave-clinton-campaign-debate-questions-183855590.html
Re: CNN Parts Ways With Donna After Debate Questions Were Provided To Clinton by elampiro(m): 9:35pm On Oct 31, 2016
New email shows DNC boss giving Clinton camp debate question in advance

October 31, 2016

Another leaked email has emerged showing Democratic National Committee boss and former CNN contributor Donna Brazile sharing a debate question in advance with the Hillary Clinton campaign -- despite Brazile's persistent claims to the contrary.

CNN announced in a statement soon after the email became public Monday that Brazile had tendered her resignation and the network accepted it on Oct. 14, days after the controversy over Brazile tipping off the Clinton campaign initially broke.
According to documents released Monday by WikiLeaks, Brazile sent Clinton Communications Director Jennifer Palmieri an email titled, “One of the questions directed to HRC tomorrow is from a woman with a rash,” the night before the March 6 CNN primary debate in Flint, Mich.

Fox News

www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/31/new-email-shows-dnc-boss-giving-clinton-camp-debate-question-in-advance.html
Re: CNN Parts Ways With Donna After Debate Questions Were Provided To Clinton by kinibigdeal(m): 9:41pm On Oct 31, 2016
Everyone knows Clinton is a cheat, she cant stand Donald Trump humiliation during debate

4 Likes

Re: CNN Parts Ways With Donna After Debate Questions Were Provided To Clinton by elampiro(m): 9:49pm On Oct 31, 2016
Hillary Clinton is the worst person that can possibly get to the White House. I have followed WikiLeaks from the start. Over 35,000 emails released and the main media are quiet. Even nairaland is highly biased towards Hillary Clinton. Only anti Trump posts get to front page.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CNN Parts Ways With Donna After Debate Questions Were Provided To Clinton by LordIsaac(m): 10:04pm On Oct 31, 2016
I complained of this too. After I saw the entire media's reaction to the second debate, I knew they just have a personal hatred for Trump. But, I like him, don't ask me why.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN Parts Ways With Donna After Debate Questions Were Provided To Clinton by nickvanilla(m): 10:58pm On Oct 31, 2016
In my life, i never thought i would witness this level of corruption and cheating in the us. Trump has been right all this while. There seems to be massive collusion between the white house, the mainstream media and the dnc to undermine the credibility of democratic process. It's a shame really

3 Likes

Re: CNN Parts Ways With Donna After Debate Questions Were Provided To Clinton by bonechamberlain(m): 6:40am On Nov 01, 2016
Hillary cleancheat, it's obvious some powerful forces are hell bent on ensuring she wins, because a trump presidency would spell doom for evil and greedy capitalist, Warmonger's etc.

4 Likes

Re: CNN Parts Ways With Donna After Debate Questions Were Provided To Clinton by BRAV0O(m): 7:21pm On Nov 01, 2016
elampiro:
Hillary Clinton is the worst person that can possibly get to the White House. I have followed WikiLeaks from the start. Over 35,000 emails released and the main media are quiet. Even nairaland is highly biased towards Hillary Clinton. Only anti Trump posts get to front page.

(1) (Reply)

Denmark Latest European Country To Ban Islamic Face Veils / Trump To Clinton 'Run Again In 2020', She Replied 'Don't Tempt Me, Do Your Job' / Biden Now Lead In Pennsylvania.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.