Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,464 members, 7,781,344 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:48 PM

When Mission Becomes Impossible - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / When Mission Becomes Impossible (19956 Views)

Impossible To Love - Episode 6 / New Story - Impossible To Love / Mission Sambisa!!! (all Is Fair In Love And War) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Mission Becomes Impossible by Kybee21(m): 11:32pm On Oct 31, 2016
WHEN MISSION BECOMES IMPOSSIBLE
Episode 1
Story by Michael Luxguy Augustine
My name is DANIEL WINNERS,am 18years old,my mother told me am an indign of Delta state.yes my mother told me because i dont know who my father is and my mum had refused discusing anything concerning him with me.well i had no reason or what so ever to bother my head over it because my step father Mr Clinton Winners had been a loving and caring father all the way.he provided me with anything i want and everything a child should have to make him live a commfortable live,although that really doesnt stop my urge of wanting to know my real father.
Today we are travelling to Edo my steps father's home town.for the last 16 years that mama got married to my step father she had been disturbing him for him to take her to his home town so she would get to meet his people by my step father had always posted her till today that he can no longer give excuses.he is a wealthy man but i am still wondering why he had insisted in us travelling with public transport instead of in his car.mama could not argue with him so he would not find any excuse not to travel again so she had accepted.mama already had two boys and a girl for him and she wouldn't want a situation whereby their father would die without his children knowing where their father came from.the boys looks very much like their father and the girl looks just like mama.we started our silent journey from lagos to Edo state so we could all know his home town.i was the only one looking different in the family because i dont look like mama.mama had told me i looked like my grandfather(my dad's father) whom is now late but still i dont feel different from them because i got anything my step siblings get.
Like play like play who arrivalled Edo state where we took a taxi to my step father's home town,we got to a junction and my step father asked the taxi driver to stop.the gentle looking taxi driver pulled over
Step Father: (directing the taxi driver)you see that green house close to that pole?
Taxi Driver:yes sir
Step Father:that's where you would drop them ok?
Taxi Driver: okay sir
Mama:are you not getting there with us?
Step Father:no no no let me greet my best friend over there(pointing)i would join you people later
Mama:get home first na
Step Father: (opening the car)i said am coming(goes down i shut the car)
Mama:men eh(sighn)driver abeg go...the driver got to the place and stopped,we all come down,i was quick enough to notice a cemmented grave by the side of the house,people were seated outside,i could tell the father of my step father was the one on white singlet and wrapper wrapped round his waist,two other elderly men where seated with him.they all turned with their eyes fixed on us
Mama: (referring to me)help the driver bring out the load
Me: ok ma...oh had i known today was the end,had mama known what awaits her she wouldnt had bothered her head knowing where her husband was from.
I had the man i suspected to be my step father's dad say to the other elders "those two boys looks like clinton" i could tell he is educated but what the other elder replied him back was what i didnt hear because he was almost murmuring the words out.we went closer to them and mama smily greeted
Mama:my fathers good afternoon...we greeted too
Elders:good afternoon beautiful lady.hw are you children?...the one i suspect to be my step dad's father asked "my daughter who are you looking for?"
Mama:the family of Sir Winners sir...the man answered "this is the compound of Sir Winners and am sir winners,may i help you?"
Mama:ah sir am Clinton's wife sir...i saw the eyes of the elders rotate,looking at each other before one of the elder's asked
1st Elder: (almost whispering)my daughter which of the clinton
Mama: (ignorant of the obvious message that something is wrong) Clinton Winners sir
Sir Winners: (called out)mama clinton (a woman answered from the backyard)come come come and hear(a midle age woman of about 60 years of age came out)you said you are clinton's wife?
Mama Clinton:eh? Which clinton or have you come to mock me?(looks at the children)ewo ewoo this two boys looks like clinton
Mama:mama why would i mock you,am Clinton Winners's wife and this three(pointing the children) are his children,i know it been long he came home but he came with us because i insisted in knowing his home town
2nd Elder:so where is he now?
Mama:he stopped at the junction to go see his best friend befriend before coming home...mama clinton fell on the ground and began to shout,this act surprised me and mama,even my step siblings
Mama:mama what is it(scared somehow)did i say anything wrong?
Sir Winners:my daughter (shakes his head)you see that grave over there was where we burried the person you are claiming his your husband 17 years ago...mama passed out why i stood confused within me,this people probably dont know what they are talking about
Luxguy
Update by Daniel Kybee

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Mission Becomes Impossible by emmanwandud(m): 11:38pm On Oct 31, 2016
Ghost matters
Re: When Mission Becomes Impossible by DozieInc(m): 12:36am On Nov 01, 2016
Ghost mode stories @Kybee21 you try for write up.
Re: When Mission Becomes Impossible by Kybee21(m): 10:17am On Nov 01, 2016
Episode 2
In no time people had covered d compound(that's y i hate village things)d noise in d small compound was alarming,everyone wanted to knw what was wrong,infact those that were told what went wrong on time goes out to call more people(women,they like gossip).
My mother was revived bt she wasnt that concious as Sir Winners continued to explain what & how his son died
Sir Winners:clinton had an accident 17 years ago,this incured him a mark on his forehead where his head was opened due to d accident,he couldnt survive it.his death was a painful one because he was my only child.he died a death he did not agree with his creator,he died before his time...yes my step father has a mark on his forehead as if it was sticted,hmmm this is making sense now but i wish he wld just come out now & tell them something like "who died? I never died" but no he never did.so that was d last time i saw my precious step father? No it not possible,i know i wld see him when i get to lagos again.i felt tears drop from my eyes.mama clinton ws still shouting as if clinton just died,she was by his grave now hitting it as if she wants to hit out clinton(my step father),women were gathered holding her and consoling her while some elders were gathered at one side discussing on hw to go to lagos to confirm everything(world people eh,they always want to see with their eyes).
The next day myself,two youths & two elders(sir winners & one other elder) sat off to my step father's house in lagos.my mother couldnt follow us because she had not regained her conciousness fully.
Like play like play we arrivelled lagos & entered a bike to my step father's house.it was rented & it a big house,a one story building but its wide,two houses down & two up,each contains 4 bed room flats & a big parlour,we & one other tenant occupied d down flates while d landlady & one other tenant occupied d up building.we got to d house,i opened the gate because it only insiders who can open d gate,visitors cant no matter hw they try unless we teach them or they have similar gate at home & behold my step father's car wasnt in d compound where he had parked it before we travelled d previous day,i was so surprised but thank God d landlady ws outside,she ws fixing something in her car(the landlord is late)
Me:good evening ma
Landlady: Dan,how are u(she noticed the elder when she raised her head)afternoon o elders
Elders: (both smiling,trying to hide that things weren't all right)our daughter,how are u(the youths greeted too)
Landlady:fine o
Elders: our children nkor
Landlady:they are all fine sir.Dan any problem?
Me:no,pls is my father around?(here in lag everyone thinks he is my real father & as u can see am even answering his name Winners)
Landlady:ur father! he was here helping me out few minutes ago but drove out about 5minutes ago to his office
Sir Winners:u mean clinton just left here?
Landlady:yes he just drove out,any problem
Elder:no problem,this(pointing at sir winners)is his father
Landlady: ok,he just left that he wants to get something at his work place
Sir Winner: ok thank you.daniel do u know his office?
Me:yes sir i do
Elder:take us there...at lest i was happy that they would be proven wrong by seeing my step father alive and healthy but am still surprised how come he ran back here living us in Edo state,maybe his people offended him.well cant wait for all this whole drama to end and i proven right.i took them to my step father's place of work and as God may have it we met his manager outside,about to open his car probably to drive out,i knew him very well and he knows me too because my step father is his assitant manager and had brought me to the office on many occasions.he was surprise to see me,we greeted and all that
Me:sir please is my dad at work
Manager:ah ah,your father just drove off a minute before you approached me
Sir Winners: please my dear,he is my son,please what did he come to do at the office
Manager: (shakes his head)hmmm,mr clinton winners was a good and hardworking man(this man should go straight to the point na) and am surprised he came to tender his resignation letter without due reasons
All: (except me)he resigned?
Manager:yes resigned,does he have any problem at home?
Sir Winners:no not at all,daniel take us back home we would wait for him at home
Me: ok sir...we thanked the manager and left but wait what is really going on,is my step father playing tricks on us! he better stop because his tricks are becoming expensive than expected.we got home,entered the compound and met the landlady again
Landlady:eeenn you people are lucky,he just came back and i informed him
Elder: oh thank u my daughter but where is his car?
Landlady:i dont know,he came back without it and i didnt bother asking him
Sir winners: ok thank u my daughter.dan take us inside...lo & behold inside d house was empty.
Luxguy
Update by Daniel Kybee

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Mission Becomes Impossible by Kybee21(m): 10:23am On Nov 01, 2016
Laughing Kidney
Episode 3
Sir Winners:dan does anybody live here
1st Youth:boy take
us to your own flat not the flat your landlord wants to rent out,non of us here is looking for
a house to rent
Me: (i wanted to talk but no words came out from my mouth,my hand was raised to approval words i was speaking but no sounds from me,i was just too confused,when i had tried too hard to make out a reasonable sound called sentence
tears responded to my tries instead and when the elder read my confused state,he shouted)
Elder:ewooo...the noise attracted the landlady who rushed inside
Landlady:ah ah Dan,why is the house empty,when did you people park without my notice?...Sir Winners just sat down on the already exposed floor and joined the Elder in crying.as for me a word finally
escaped from my mouth in respond
to the landlady
Me:m..m..m..y father issss a ghost
(bursted out crying)
Landlady:gho
whattt! Ah(she fainted)...the youths started running around in search
of water.neighbours started coming out.finally she was revived back to life.
The compound that day was stroked in
a big confusion,people
that dont believe were more than those who believe
finally we cried ourselves back to
Edo state,we arrived at night,around
9pm only to meet mama in a pity state,she was dying due to the shock,
her condition was worst
she could no longer speak out audiable words
Mama Clinton: (looking paled but who would ask her why when we all
are paled too)you people are back(no response)how did it go?
1st Youth:it is true
(he narrated everything to mama clinton who never missed shouting "heey eey"at every junction of suspense)so that's what happened.
Mama Clinton:hmmm i had learnt how to live and accept that my son clinton is dead
(mama coughs and
all attention was drawn to her lying position)
Me:mama
Sir Winners:how is her health now
Mama Clinton:it has grown worst.she been here waiting
for Daniel
Me:am here now mama,we are back
Mama:my so you are back(her voice was faint and her sight blurry)
Me:yes mama(she raise her hand to
my face)
Mama Clinton: (faintly speaks)i want to
tell you who your true father is,get me a pen and paper...i got a pen and paper
Me:here mama
Mama:write your fathers name down
his name is Vincent Kybee(i wrote it down)when i left
him he was a dry cleaner.when you
see him you would know because he
has a small birth mark in the middle
of his right finger just like yours.he
is a nice and hardworking mannn(pause)
Me: ok mama(tears drop)where in
lagos would i find him? (no response)mama
(shakes her,feel
her body it was cold,then her mouth opened,fear grip
me,i turned to sir winners who was already shaking his head)sir is my mother dead?
Sir Winner: (to the youths)please draw him up(i didnt wait for them to touch me,i just stood up
on my own,i knew mama was dead
but could no longer cry,the tears in my eyes were dried up already)
Elder:another calamity has happened...mama clinton started
crying and shouting,
i dont know what happened next but i knew i passed out
Update by Daniel Kybee

1 Like

Re: When Mission Becomes Impossible by Kybee21(m): 10:37am On Nov 01, 2016
Laughing Kidney
Episode 4
I woke up in the afternoon of the next day.my sight was blurry i could see that people where gathered
Sir Winners:daniel do you know your mother's place?
Me:no sir,but she told me that her parents are late and my grandfather too
Sir Winners:hmmm ok,she would be burried here then...i had someone say "oh,small fine boy,see what he is passing through at this tender age".
Youths were organized to dig my mothers grave and she was burried close to my step father.my little step siblings dont really understand what was happening.the first born(girl)whom was just 11years of age and her brother the second whom was just 8years of age seem only to understand that their mother was dead but had no idea of their father,the last born whom was just 5years was just playing around unconcious of what's happening.i looked at the crying two and the one playing and felt pity for them,look at wonderful children with a ghost father and now the only person to encourage them is gone and look at me,i dont even know where i stood.
A NEW CHAPTER OPENED IN MY LIFE
Days turned into weeks,weeks into months and months into year.Sir Winners is a good man,i learnt he was a retired custom.he enrolled the children into school and paid for my final exams(WAEC).i knew sir winners was trying his best.he has helped me changed my name to DANIEL KYBEE and was really struggling to train us but i just dont belong here,a new chapter had been opened in my life.I knew sir winners would have to really struggle to get me into the university after my jamb and being that he is also financing my step siblings education i made up my mind to survive for myself because the old man had really tried.so i began doing little odd jobs and began saving the money.
After a year i made extra cash,i took my jamb and passed it scoring 240,i had put in for unilag and by then i was 20years of age.i escaped from the house one night without anyone's notice,i only left a letter thanking the family for what they have done for me and promising to come back once i find my biological father.
I took a night bus to lagos and by the time we got to lagos it was morning.i went to unilag to access the school environment and rented a student lodge.waiting for the post UTME i began doing odd jobs like joining in the building of houses,digging foundation etc.
I stopped after post UTME and went in search of my biological father but never found him.
Then admission list was out and my name was shortlisted exactly for the course i choose(ECONOMICS).in no time,school was on,i had now become a first year student of unilag.life goes on but had i known what awaits me,had i been told what i would turn out to be maybe i would had avoided it.
THE STORY JUST BEGUN
Update by Daniel Kybee

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Mission Becomes Impossible by babz007(m): 12:11pm On Nov 01, 2016
Bros abeg continue ur story i de feel am
Re: When Mission Becomes Impossible by Kybee21(m): 10:03pm On Nov 01, 2016
Episode 5
I was that dark handsome guy that a girl wld stare at once i pass by her.my early life hustle had given me that physical body built with 6 packs,intimidating chest especially when i take off my cloth or when am on just singlet.then my muscles were growing and developing very well.
school went on well for my first month in school but there was these lecturer mr Mike who enjoys making jest of me every weddnesday that he is always having us.he wld just get into d lecture hall,teach a little & then i become his next topic till his period ends & trust students they would laugh & laugh like it ws what they came to school to learn.
These single act began to disturb me,whenever am going for lectures i find my self being scared with my heart beating continuously & whenever i get into class am always feeling ashame somehow ofcourse ashame of being mocked.another problem am having is that each day i get home i meet a letter hanging on my door,a times on my bed.it a letter of warning from d most dread cult group on campus "THE BLACK MEN" always warning me to join them or die in few days time & with this am sure my continuing in unilag is at risk so i might have to drop sooner or later.who wld i tell or where wld i hide to continue.
Today being weddnesday i entered d lecture hall with my heart in my hand because we wld be having mr mike today first period for that matter and unfortunatly for me he ws already lecturing before i stepped into the hall.i cldnt enter through back door because he always lock d two back doors once he is in d hall leaving just d fronts doors open.
Entered & greeted him
Mr Mike:come back here(i walked back & faced him and sure d whole class were ready to laugh)are u a student or a cleaner(d class laughed)
Me: (oh not again o lord)yes sir(i replied with a shaken voice)
Mr Mike:yes sir what? That u are a student or a cleaner?
Me: (stil on shaken voice)am a student sir
Mr Mike:am not sure u are a student,look at what u are putting on,already washed out second hand clothes(i become ashamed instantly and he continued making fun of me)if u don't have clothes to wear then go & borrow(the class bursted out with laughter.d man was embarrassing me in the presence of hundreds of students.tears began to run down my eyes but he never cared,he was having a good time with me.he continued)yesss if u dont have u borrow & return after use.who says borrowing is a sin! but if u borrow the one the owner would use to trace u to class hmmm(class kept laughing)go & seat down and dont wear rags to my class,u are no difference with u from a cleaner(laughs continues).....i walked with an already wobbing legs,tears filled eyes to a seat & sat down the seat was vacate,shame wldnt let me seat with someone,all d teachings of mr mike for that day i can't recall & sure enough he knows nothing,he teaches like a primary 1 teacher & left for me alone he is not worth begin a lecturer.in my tears as i bow my head to my seat desk with & support of both hands two guys walked into d lecture hall
Mr Mike:where are this once from(d class laughed their ususal way)
1st Guy:heey jam am dia
2nd Guy:abeg leave am make we proceed
1st Guy:no maro,make we leave this jews.....mr mike cdnt say a word again,i didnt raise my head though because i was in deep pains caused by d embarrasement from mr mike.
The guys walked up to me
1st Guy:hey mr josing stand up....i raised my head up,d whole class were watching even mr mike,d guys looked very ragged & they are well built than i am,their trousers were almost on their kneels exposing their boxers.i quickly stood & the first guy entered
2nd Guy: oyah u enter make u sudon(seat down)
Me:sir
1st Guy:are u deaf? Seat down
Me: (entered & sat down)
2nd Guy: oh i forget say na oyinbo guy o(sat down too,i was now in their middle shivering)
1st Guy:for this hot sun na im u dah shiver
2nd Guy: d man neva get liver now....they sat there with me till our 4 lectures for d day finished,then stood up and left both hitting my cheek.i stood up quickly & left for home.
I got to my lodge,opened my door & behold d deadly letter on my bed with a small axe tied with red piece of cloth on top of it.fear griped me,i went outside to checking if my door was tampered with but it wasnt,i checked the windows & both windows were intact,i picked up & letter & read through it & it reads "TODAY IS 14TH UR DEADLINE,U LIVE OR DIED.THE CHOICE IS URS DANIEL KYBEE
*****BLACK MEN"
i was already sweating like it was raining on me,i throw d letter down.quickly packed my things,i must live back to Edo to save my life,i rushed out of d house & behold they were up to 11 of them,all on black from head to toe holding similar axe i saw on my bed & hitting it continously on their left palm.i stood transfixed as beads of sweats drops.
Luxguy
Update by Daniel Kybee

2 Likes

Re: When Mission Becomes Impossible by Kybee21(m): 10:05pm On Nov 01, 2016
Episode 6
I was just too feared to move.the faces i see aint smiling in any form.my bag dropped on the ground,i suddenly found myself down too begging for mercy even without committing no crime.
I kneel pleading without response for like 11 good minutes with my clothes soaked with sweat,the sweats were even entrying my eyes but i ignored it then three men walked in through the gate on black.one did well enough to stop and padlock the gate preventing any other person from entering.i took a good look at them and was able to recognised two,they were those two boys that came to seat with me in class today but i could not clearly see the face of the guy in their middle because his own black beret was covering him down to his eyes leaving just a little space for him to see from and he seem comfortable with it
1st Guy:so i come your class come give you message you no stil understand
2nd Guy:you even wan run.capon wetin make we do am now
Capon: (the guy in the middle of both guys.adjust his beret well now exposing his fine boy face) you want to run?
Me:no sir,am sorry sir
Capon:you can run because we have become your shadow
Me: (shadow ke)thank you sir
Capon:we follow you everywhere you go
Me: (ah follow me!) yes sir,thank you sir i appreciate
Capon:keep shut my friend,am still talking.no am sure you saw my note and the axe that came with it?
Me:yes sir,yes sir,i even kept it well sir
2nd Guy: (slap my back head)you dey craze,you wan run you say you keep am
Capon:now enter inside and pick up the axe to show you have accepted being one of us and refusal means you are dead
Me:ah sir,i just enter school sir,my mother is late and i dnt have a father,please sir have mercy on me
1st Guy:you are darft o,who asked you all this story you just told?
Capon:butcher (2nd guy answered)
Butcher:my capee am at your service(brought out a small knife from his waist)oya chose fast.membership or death...i knew this guys werent smiling,they meant business and ready to kill.i stood up from where i was kneeling,tears filled my eyes,my whole body was shaking like that of a leaf,i was even forcing myself to move.i entered inside alone,i was now faced with a hard dilemma,to throw my dreams away and pick cannibalism and slow death(the axe) or bravely die a hero.now i dont need or want to die.i moved to the axe and picked it up,i heard myself asking me "daniel are you sure you are taking the right path?" i just couldnt think out something.i took the axe and stemped outside,holding the axe firmly and trying to be bold but i still found myself shaking.
Capon: (smiles)you are now a man but still not fully qualified as a member because you bear no mark of botherhood yet.by saturday matchety would come here by 11:30pm to pick you up for final initiation...i couldnt answer yes or no,i just stared like i was on punishment.a guy ran to the gate and opened it then the capon added
Capon:and one more thing.if you act funny or try anything funny,hahaha,butcher tell him what will happen
Butcher:rain go use dry season fall for your head...then they began leaving one by one in a straight line like occult men do.i just stood still watching them live.when all of them were out of sight my lodge mates started tip toeing into the compound one after the other all staring at me like i was a new ghost in the lodge.
I knew another chapter had just been opened in my life.
I regained my conciousness and realized i was still holding the axe.
Luxguy
Update by Daniel Kybee
Re: When Mission Becomes Impossible by sirblero(m): 11:54am On Nov 02, 2016
Mehn... Bro I Love Yur Sory DIE!!!!
Son of a bastard..hu later bcme d son of a ghost nd nw bcmin a dreded cultist! (i fear that tin pass death itslf oooo)
More i deas to yur stry bro...*keep it coming....
#following

1 Like

Re: When Mission Becomes Impossible by viktohmarkz(m): 11:54am On Nov 02, 2016
nice one you got here...
am following close
Re: When Mission Becomes Impossible by lorelife(m): 9:55pm On Nov 02, 2016
I bliv dis is anoda hit story. more inspiration 2 ur brains. plzz more updates
Re: When Mission Becomes Impossible by Kybee21(m): 10:43pm On Nov 02, 2016
Episode 7
No wonder the students kept staring at me.i quickly took my bags from the ground and hurried inside.
That night was a messed up one because i was restless,if i thought of running off tonight but the threats the said capon gave me is just so fresh in my head.i really have to stop bothering my head over this because there is nothing i can do about it.if i decide to go to the police what would they do,i even heard some of the police belong so my hands are tied.
I continued lectures in my usual mode,always sad and ashamed.mr mike had really given me a bad mark and made me a mockery in my department.
Soon saturday was here,i washed my dirty clothes and began to sleep due to thinking.i couldnt even eat,i have no friends though i like making friends but the early stage insult made me calm and almost turned me to a sadist each time am in school.
Matchety's voice woke me,i couldnt believe i slept from afternoon to 11.
I opened my door and saw him standing on black up and down,back flat shoe and socks and black beret
Matchety:ah so you never ready?
Me:am ready
Matchety:ready to where?
Me:what kind of question is that
Matchety:who you dey follow talk,you wan may i give you back hand slap? You wan follow me go black men meeting with red and black! go wear black and black jawe
Me:i dont have black T-shirt o...he removed his own and gave me,he was on black singlet
Matchety: oyah wear this one
Me: (this is serious)ok thank you...i wore the shirt and my black pam slipers
Matchety: lets go
Me:how do we go and where are we actually going to
Matchety:how we go go? We go disappear malu(cow)
Me:i mean the gate is locked...he kept quite,walked close to the fence and signalled me over.i walked close to him and he instructed me to climb his hand(which he had already joined together with each finger crosing the other)and jump over the fence.i did as instructed without questions and preteniously laid flat,then he jumped over too.a black car was parked outside.
Matchety:stand up lets go
Me:my leg has broken(lies)
Matchety:lets go jawh
Me: (boldly)are you deaf? my legs are broken
Matchety:iffah match you eeeh your head go correct(he went to the car and brought out a cutlass)e be like say you nor no say i wicked pass butcher abi,(shouted)oya get up sharper
Me:sorry,i was just joking(stood up)
Matchety: hmmm,i just like you,dont know why but dont change me
Me:thank you sir...we got into the car and drove off.got to a particular area he pulled over,blind folded me and drag me into the bush.we walked for some minutes before i began hearing voices singing.we got to the place and he made me kneel down,i knew i was close to the fire because it was hitting me badly.they continued to chant their song that doesnt even make a single sense to me
*today today,tomorrow no more,iffah died today
i will die no more* was the song
Me: (shivering.God forbid i would not die o)...then the capon's voice came
Capon:BLACK MEN
All: (except me)we are your shadows
Capon:BLACK MEEEN
All: (except me)we follow you anywhere you go
Capon:BLACK MEEN
All: (except me) but nothing goes for nothing...then everywhere became calm.

*****TO BE CONTINUED******.
Luxguy
Update by Daniel Kybee
Re: When Mission Becomes Impossible by Kybee21(m): 10:46pm On Nov 02, 2016
Episode 8
Capon:loose the blind fold and let him see[someone helped me loose the blind fold]you are welcome to this fraternity tonight...i looked around and saw the place was filled up with men all on blacks with weapons of all kind.
Me:where are my?
Capon:in the intiation field.observer bring the calabash...observer brought in the calabash,to cut the long process short,they used a new blade to cut my thumb and my blood was added to a liquid content already in the calabash
Capon:drink from the calabash.
I took the calabash and drunk a little from it
Capon:finish it...i took it into my mouth and emptied the last content in it.its just tastless.
Capon:good.you have now taken the oath of the black men fraternity(oath!)and any day you disclose what just happened here to anyone,you would die.
Some other things were done,i was given mark close to my shoulder(intiation mark)
Capon:from today onwards,you are one of us,who touches you is inviting us.we are from today your shadow and your shadow can never leave you even in death.here are the rules of this brotherhood
1) you must not cast your self for casting is a sin to this brotherly fraternity
2)betryal of a brother is a sin
3)blood for blood etc...he mentioned so many rules of about 23.
Capon:from today your name is sky because the sky is clouded and is atimes unpredictable.congratulations sky...the members shook hands with me one after the other before they began to sing again.another song entirely **this is the way i wanted to be o
this is the way i wanted to be
oh i want to remain a black man (x3)
this is the way i wanted to be**
they sang on and on for some time then ask me to join them.
i got to my lodge around to 4,i jumped in through the fence due to the gate was still locked.i opened my door,got inside and shut it,i laid down on my bed feeling great pains as a result of the kicking i received as part of the intiation.my legs where shaking.i did not know when i slept off.
when i wokeup i was so hungry.i prepared bread and tea for myself,ate before getting rice into fire to boil,made stew.after eating i just stayed inside.no church for today,i cant even walk.then a knock came on my door.i went to the door and opened without askin who it was and behold its matchety
Matchety: (smile)hafa
Me:am fine
Matchety: (handing me something in a black bag)take
Me: (collected)what's this?
Matchety:just got you a phone because i observed u have none
Me:wow thanks
Matchety:so how was yesterday?
Me:my legs are broken
Matchety:sorry,it a normal thing to make you strong.the pains would stop soon
Me:thanks bro
Matchety:so sky hope we are friends
Me:why not.(i opened the bag,brought the phone out of its pack,it was a screen touch)am greatful
Matchety:later we go get sims for it
Me:yea thanks.never thought you were this nice
Matchety:bros english time don finish abeg give me food first,i dey H...we both laughed.myself and matchety became friends.we gisted and laughed along.he told me how he joined black men due to school intimidations and all that.he really gave me mind.we flowed well.later we both went to buy airtel sim and glo for my new phone.walked around ,as he kept showing me every bad guy we come acrose
I couldn't attend lectures on monday and tuesday because of my legs but today wednesday i got to the lecture hall before mr mike,feeling different and new.when he came he lectured for sometime and then made the errors of his life.he did not know i had become a changed man,no longer scared nor ashamed.i bet he wont forget today in a hurry.
Luxguy
Update By Daniel Kybee
Re: When Mission Becomes Impossible by donziller(m): 9:24am On Nov 03, 2016
Nice work,
Re: When Mission Becomes Impossible by sirblero(m): 11:35am On Nov 03, 2016
Nice Work Boss.. #following
Re: When Mission Becomes Impossible by Udofire(m): 7:16pm On Nov 03, 2016
Hmmm
Re: When Mission Becomes Impossible by Kybee21(m): 9:59pm On Nov 03, 2016
Episode 9

I walked into the lecture hall as everyones' eyes turn one me.they must have missed the guy they use to make mockery of.
I sat down,not minding the eyes.before,i would had become ashamed but now am happy they are staring at me showing that am a celeb.mr mike walked in
Mr Mike:hello class
All:hello sir
Mr Mike:who can remind me where we stopped...i looked into the course outline that had writen down(mr mike is our Economics lecturer but left for me alone i would call him our Economics preacher because he can't even teach or lecture)a girl raised her hands up
Mr Mike:no no not you,where is that boy(the whole class knew he was referring to me so they all faced me with most of them already laughing,he followed the multitude's eyes and found me)yes.so where did we stop?
Me:demand sir....he looked at me for sometime then start teaching.i sent a message to matchety
Me:hi matchety,where are you,i want to come meet you...
and he replied
Matchety:no stay,i know why you want to come,because of the lecturer in your class
Me:how did you know
Matchety:common am your shadow so i know,just stay in,capon just imported(invited)people to take care of him
Me:ah,bado but hope he won't be killed because i dont want that
Matchety: ok no qualm,but delete this messages,ama delete mine too should you be suspected
Me: ok...i smiled to myself and relaxed.after some minutes mr mike started.how i wished he knew what awaits him he wouldnt have dared
Mr Mike:where is that boy(i kept calm though i knew he was referring to me,he sighted me)yes you,stand up(i stood up with all boldness)you look neat today,you finally found who to borrow clothes from(the eve ready to laugh class bursted out with laughter)whose clothes is this?
Me:hmmm sir
Mr Mike:is hmmm an answer(the class laughed more louder,then a voice answered from outside)
Voice:na your papa cloth the guy borrow...i looked to see who it was but saw no one,even the whole who were now lost in laughter and mr mike looked to see who would surface from outside but no one did
Mr Mike:who is that idiot?...two guys entered with others standing two two in each of the four door post all on black holding long guns.fear gripe my course mates
1st Guy:na you be idiot,you be josing man
2nd Guy: (turned to the class)hey stop shouting,we are not here to harm any of you,we are here for your lecturer,just stay calm not to make use change mind(the class went dead but students were shivering,even some girls were crying)hey you(me)come out(i did)
1st Guy:u nah josing man,ur student wehy u suppose dehy respect and talk maturedly in front of am so dem go respect u nah im u make dehy regret why im kom we skul
Mr Mike: (shivering)am ju..ju..sst joking with him,you can ask him
Me:yes its true(dont mind me,am just acting in other not to be suspected)
2nd Guy: okay we don hear but
Mr Mike:thank you sir
2nd Guy:da ke jare(keep quite jare)i still dehy yahn
Mr Mike: (shivering)sorry sir,am quite sir
2nd Guy:i wan make you borrow am your clothes so begin pull am now infront of the students
Mr Mike: ah ah
1st Guy: (cracks his gun)oyah begin pull...i laughed at mr mike inwardly as i watched him hurriedly unbuckle his belt,pull his trouser and T-shirt
1st Guy: oyah remove your singlet and boxers.he wan borrow am too
Mr Mike:ah ah i would be naked!
1st Guy:i know but nah you say if person no get make the person borrow so help the boy out...mr mike removed his singlet and shamefully removed his boxer and here goes mr dickson dingling like a bell and the whole class shouted out aloud...then something happened,mr mike collapsed.
Luxguy
update by Daniel kybee

1 Like

Re: When Mission Becomes Impossible by Kybee21(m): 10:02pm On Nov 03, 2016
Episode 10

Mr Mike tried covering his banana but was prevented from doing so.the guys just stood there making jest of him and using the tip of their gun to toy with his banana dingling like that of a bell
1st Guy:ah baba lecturer ye ma baje gan(this lecturer must be very spoilt)bros i greet o
2nd Guy: oya lets go outside
Mr Mike: outside! ah(collapse)
2nd Guys:guys make we comot...they left the lecture hall before the whole students started shouting.some where laughing while most girls were crying as we all surrounded the unconcious lecturer,some students were taking photos of him.the security finally surfaced,they ask what had happened,trust students,they narrated the story to them.they revived mr mike and took him out of the lecture hall.
The news spreed round the campus like burning fire with heavy.no body asked me anything about the incident,they thought those guys just came to my rescue due to the harrassment was too much,they all blamed mr mike for taking pleasure in harrassing a student(me) each time for no just reason,some were like "shey nah fashion we come skul 4! anybody can wear anything to the lecture hall as far as the cloth is covering the person's unclothedness".the truth is that the man just hate me and like making fun in class using me for no just reason because am always neat to lectures,just that my dressing code is too simple.
When i met matchety i was just too glad.i thanked him for everything and he said its all not his plan,the capon did.i was excited.when we got to meeting that night i thanked them all.my friendship with matchety grew,we became very close like brothers and this moved on well.i also made friends with skipper a guy on campus but i never knew he belong to a cult called "ELVIS" one of the hardcore enemies of BLACK MEN and as for mr mike i never saw him on campus again.
i got into my year 2 in school(my year 1 result was cool) and to crown it all we are about writing our final exams for year 2 self.
Am now a big boy.i dont lack anything again because the black men don't play little shits,we deal with politicans.we work for politicans or big businessmen and get heavy pay.what do you think when i said we work for politicans? Well i just meant that we help them do their dirty works like eliminating their enemies,though i had not killed yet but i had been promised that i would take part in the next business to come.
I was in my lodge playing ps 2 games with matchety as we bragged to deal with each other
Matchety:after today eh if u see me u wont want to play game again
Me:abeg make i hear,u too make mouth,i go finish u today(dont get surprised i now speak foul english(pidgin)that's one of the bad thing u learn when u start associating with bad friends and when u join the wrong people)
Matchety:eh.wu dey tok,see d bad R2 i dey play u na
Me:how many goals u don use am score,u nor dey see as i dey carry my keeper catch ur R2? No worry i go begin carry post for u now
Matchety:u say u go do wetin
Me:i go dey shift post,na cheat be that
Matchety:make i hear,shift wetin,no be only cheat na chat
Me:how u go take no when u just start game yesterday
Matchety: da ke jawe(keep shut jawe)
Me:see my goal here(he paused the game)u dey craze? why you go pause when i wan score u
Matchety: o ma sheybi ode(you would be acting like a fool)person dey call me(dip his hand into his trouser pocket)
Me:ta ni?(who?)
Matchety: (brought his phone out of his pocket and picked the call)hello observe.what? When? Na which fraternity buy this market? Capon don know? Ok na i dey with sky...hang up.
Me:wetin happen?
Matchety:ah sky
Me:na wetin na?
Matchety:butcher don off(die) he don rest in peace
Me:what?where,when,how,who do am?
Matchety: observer say them just pa(kill) am few minutes ago
Me: (boiling)who and how and for where,talk na
Matchety:na for campus,observer say na THE ELVIS kill am
Me: (stood up)ah,THE ELVIS don fuckuuup,dem don price market and them must buy am by force.school go hurt again
Matchety:ah scores don count 0:1,na we get school na,na we dey decide tinz 4 we skul kom dey run am too.aaah(stood up too)this is time for blood.blood must to for blood.why ELVIS go dey win us 0:1 for we home again
Me:calm down.we go treat dem fuckupp
Matchety:you must be careful now because war has began...call came into my phone,it was capon,i picked it up
Me:capon e don red
Capon:a mighty tree just fell
Me:too bad
Capon:a brother had just betrayed a brother.blood must go for blood
Me:betray?how,who??
Luxguy.
Update by Daniel kybee

1 Like

Re: When Mission Becomes Impossible by Kybee21(m): 10:03pm On Nov 03, 2016
Episode 11
Still on the call
Me:a brother betrayed a brother! who be that?
Capon:dont worry,i go give am race for this town and kosi koko lo ma shelle(and nothing would happen)this na unilag,my capalar,every josing man must be deleted
Me:capon d person wehy Bleep dis up we go Bleep am down
Capon:where is matchety
Me:he is here with me
Capon:make u guys dey well,make una dey careful for now and make una show for tonight meeting
Me:no yawa capo...call ends
Matchety:which brother Bleep this up?
Me:me never know but na deleting things
Matchety:unilag go hot no,ogbah go dey on
Me:guy anyhow na.
That night we assembled for a meeting.we sang and dance around for some time before the angrily seated capon asked us to stop.
Capon: (angrily)BLACK MEN
All:we are your shadows
Capon:BLACK MEEENN
All:we follow you anywhere you go
Capon:BLACK MEEEN
All:but nothing goes for nothing....
Capon:i dey vexx,i dey die.person get mind,carry shit rub me for face
Viper:capo if person open eyes bit my head without fearing d brain,ah,when i dey bite him yarsh,god go punish the shit wey dey im yarsh
Mighty Joe:chai chai,god punish devil.
Matchety:i go run am,only me go run am na
Capon:dem fall my butcher dem no think am twice that one no dey too vex but the one wey vex me be say na one brother betray im own brother for sake of money and enemity between dem
All:chaaiiii,na which brother Bleep dis uuupp
Capon:Cloud fall out(cloud came out shivering) cloud why u fuckup,u forget say i be ur shadow,i dey follow u.i know every move u take,why would u betray a brother?
Cloud: (kneeling)no be my intention capo,nah mistake abeg make una forgive me,na ordinary bet i bet with the guy o,i no no say d guy na ELVIS
Capon:u use ur brother bet? kom collect d money without winning the bet abi? guys make una first observe some silence for a fallen soldier of this brotherhood and of this fraternity(everywhere became as silent as a grave yard,after some minutes the capon continued)cloud forgiveness na sin but i forgive u so fall back to ur stand
Cloud:thank u capon...
That night we planned how to revenge butcher's death in 3 days time and everything was well planned.
i was surprised to find out that skipper(that my friend)was the capon of ELVIS and i never knew that but today being 3rd day,the judgement day.we got to the school gate(3 of us.myself,matchety and viper)on mask,carrying guns in our bags.many of our people are already inside the school waiting to be supplied with the guns to poff out.we walked passed the security men on our black up and down straight to the fence and each of us throw our bags over the fence into the school compound,we pretended to want jumping over the fence too into the school,just then we saw the securities approaching us but before they could close up on us(we had no intentions of running)an army van covered up.pulled over and four soldiers rushed out with guns.
1st Soldier: (pointing gun at us)what did u guys just threw over the fence.
Yawa don gas.
Luxguy
Update by Daniel kybee

1 Like

Re: When Mission Becomes Impossible by Kybee21(m): 7:07am On Nov 04, 2016
please guy tell me where im missing somethings so i can fix them
review my story asap, my ink is over floating oooooo
I'm on my way to class
I forgot to wear my pant

1 Like

Re: When Mission Becomes Impossible by viktohmarkz(m): 12:31pm On Nov 04, 2016
your not missing anything... come and update OP
Re: When Mission Becomes Impossible by sirblero(m): 6:49pm On Nov 04, 2016
Broda... Yu Aint Missing Anytin... Yur Duin Gret Boss!! #following
Re: When Mission Becomes Impossible by AREWAMAFIA98(m): 9:30pm On Nov 04, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]U NO MISS ANYTIN JAW,I WENT TO LAUGHING KIDNEY I DIDNT SEE THE STORY
Re: When Mission Becomes Impossible by AREWAMAFIA98(m): 9:34pm On Nov 04, 2016
I WANT COMPLETE THE STORY BUT I DONT HAVE ANY MEANS OF DOING SO CAN YOU WRITE DOWN YOUR EMAIL FOR ME PLS
Re: When Mission Becomes Impossible by Kybee21(m): 11:00pm On Nov 04, 2016
AREWAMAFIA98:
I WANT COMPLETE THE STORY BUT I DONT HAVE ANY MEANS OF DOING SO CAN YOU WRITE DOWN YOUR EMAIL FOR ME PLS
kybee21@yahoo.com
I keep ur update inside my briefcase.......u re special
WHEN MISSION BECOMES IMPOSSIBLE BELONGS TO MICHAEL LUXGUY AUGUSTINE .
BLOODY CIVILIAN LOADING...........88%
Re: When Mission Becomes Impossible by Kybee21(m): 11:05pm On Nov 04, 2016
AREWAMAFIA98:
[color=#990000][/color]U NO MISS ANYTIN JAW,I WENT TO LAUGHING KIDNEY I DIDNT SEE THE STORY
check thoroughly
all d epis is dere
Re: When Mission Becomes Impossible by Kybee21(m): 11:09pm On Nov 04, 2016
Laughing Kidney
Episode 12
Story by
Me:sir si ssssir hmmm
1st Security: (slapped me and tried removing my mask,but i held his hand tight)remove this mask
Me: (see dis joel man o,he wan spoil show)
2nd Soldier:free am first,let them come and show us what they have in that bag they threw over the fence...they lead us into the school on gun point with the school securities following.now here is the plan *those soldiers are fake,infact they are our imported men from other universities,we still have some of them inside the school waiting for us to just distribut the guns to them.now those fake soldiers are to pretensously lead us inside the school to prevent the securities nonsense,that's why they never asked us to remove our masks to reveal our face,then we would carry the bag and do the following things that would occure*
they lead us inside to where we had dropped our bags on gun point and instructed us to pick up the bags and open it.we picked up the bag,then some of our boys inside the school started rushing out from nowhere on their mask,quickly we opened our bags and began distributing it to them as they catch it while in the air,the fake soldiers(our men)had now turned from pointing the gun at us,to pointing it at the securities who were now on their kneels (see perfect plan).
13 BLACKERS stayed at the gate uping the securities under arrest for the main time and locking up the gate,preventing anybody or vehicles from coming in or going out then 20 of us well armed started walking to skipper's department,i was to point him out when we get there(skipper is a final year student of law,so unfortunate his parents would start mourning him from today.oh what a wasted school fees right from his KG to his higher school.see guys cultism is bad,u must stay off it SAY NO TO CULTISM because at the last day u may have to pay with ur life,even if other enemy cults don't kill u,ur own people(cult group)would run u down).
We entered his department.i guess he knew he was the one we were looking for because immediately he saw the masked us he jumped his class window,we chased him and began releasing fire,come and see innocent and guilty students running helter skatter for their lives.myself,matchety,viper and sugar B and two other guys chased skipper while the rest of our men ran after every suspected member of ELVIS CULT.he ran into the bush on campus and we kept chasing him.we cant give up the chase,do u know who he had killed,our butcher,the arkman himself,for what nau.
We kept chasing him till he was out of school and this time we were on the mere road running after skipper with guns.everyone were looking at us but who cares,no body knows it me nah my face was masked,infact our faces where masked except for skipper's own.we chased him till he ran into his lodge and padlocked the gate.mehn who gate help,who gate serve,gate don baff? We jumped fence into his lodge compound and for sure i know his lodge(i be im friend before nah),we kicked his door opened and found him shivering
Viper:u don run finish? when u dey dance skelewu ontop azonto music fear no catch u,u no shiver,na now wehy skelewu don dey play for u to dance azonto u kom dey shiver abi
Matchety:chai rain don use dry season fall ontop ur head just because u use harmattan fetch water.
Sugar B:i dey feel today like madth,i too dey like judgement day because on dat day spoilt fruits dehy shiver
Viper: oyeeeh oo
Skipper:guys abeg,na me be only pikin for my family abeg,make una spare me abeg
Me:hmmm skipper,why u fall hand wen u knw say u be only seed
SugarB:chai only pikin.wait make i yarn u eh,na only pikin them death dey sweet pass,e be like honey wehy dem never mix with anything.oya waka make we dehy go.
Skipper:abeg,abeg,i fit give una anything una want and i go waka leave this town quick quick abeg.
Viper:hahaha,sitdown here make pant dehy wear u nah,nna waka b4 i go begin kill u from here...
We moved skipper outside and trekked right back to school were enough death were lying.many ELVIS were down already
Me:hope no innocent student was killed?
Gentle:no,nah ELVIS we go for
Me:better.we own the school and no one mess with us and go free..many hands joined in beating skipper,stripped him naked before he was tied to a car that drove off while the rest of us followed up in different cars.oh,i watched skipper die a slow and painful death,an only son for that matter.too bad.
Before the police and the rest mumu forces showed up we were done with skipper's remain lying by the road and now am sure its Cloud's turn because FORGIVENESS IS A SIN SO HE CANT BE FORGIVEN!!!
*****TO BE CONTINUED*****
Luxguy
Update by Daniel Kybee

1 Like

Re: When Mission Becomes Impossible by Kybee21(m): 11:12pm On Nov 04, 2016
Episode 13
Mehn the next day,i took my bath and off to school.i got to the school gate and met armies all armed standing by the gate.they collected my bag and search it like they were washing it lolz.they searched me too like a common thief and almost got me naked,i wanted to para(provoke and react) but when i remembered the say "if soldier slap you you go know say police na your friend" so a just melo.they were still searching me when one guy came,he was forming big boy,his trouser was half way his waste with one ear ring on his left ear(upon say i belong i nor craze reach like that)with his rough jerry coil
Soldier:mr man u look like an animal
Boy: *silent*
Soldier:are you a celeb that you are looking this way?
Boy:bros you dey fall my hand,as in eh u fall my hand reach ground
Soldier:eh? repeat am?
Boy:must i be celeb before i go show swag!
Soldier:you wan show swag? oyah wait...like play like play come see beating.i just dey go my own before yawa go gas.see inside school,soldiers everywhere you go.oh we don creat o.through out that day infact that week and 2 more weeks added the school was still taking about the attrack and trust THE ELVIS they don clear school for the time been.
We went on well and related well with Cloud till a month passed then the capon called me,matchety and few others for a secret meeting where he discussed with us on how to eliminate Cloud(i knew it and i said it,forgiveness is a sin so he cant be forgiven and now judgement day is here).the plan was well set and trust BLACKERS its a prefect plan.oya watch how the plan goes
a party was created(oh God save those that belong for they no not what they got themselves involve with.let me share this secret with u.if u belong please becareful of parties and clubs,its the perfect setup to eliminate anyone when he or she is no longer useful or wanted especially when you fuckup)this part was hold on a sunday afternoon,it lasted till mama's call.we began paying our last respect to the ignorant Cloud.everyone seem to be at peace with him(what we did was that we never told him about the party till the D-day and we invited him to the party by 8pm,this was done in other to leave no trace of his death).
When he came everyone was shaking him and hailing him "cloud nigga,cloud cloud,bado,alaye etc" and the mumu was laughing and shaking hands,he danced and dance(oh how i wish he knew it was his last dance) and then he was served drugged drinks.within the hours of 2 (2hours)he had drank like 8 bottles.then we kept him busy dancing till he started misbehaving.the time is here.we quickly ended the party and we began walking and gisting till we got to the school compound(we entered the school through the bush)at the back of Cloud's lecture hall his grave has already been dung.Cloud had been drugged so he wasnt his self and he was just staggering.when we got there we meet the capon already there...
We got there and stood in a circle
Capon:cloud fall out(the guy just stood staring,the drug was really working)talking too much would be a waste of time but incase God replay this record for u nah make u know say u Bleep up.u betrayed a brother because of money,just too bad.push him to the grave and cover him alive...the capon said as he turned and left.then two guys pushed him inside and began covering it as the rest of us all began to leave the scene.oh what a big fuckup from cloud.we dismissed to our various houses.
Then next day being monday,i got up,prepared for lectures and left,things moved on well like nothing ever happened.i was still in school when capon called me.i picked up
Me:the boss im self
Capon:sky get ready,you have a mission
Me:the boss,wetin sup?
Capon: one politican just give us work and he is paying 15m for the work
Me:which mission be dat the boss
Capon:termination mission
Me:ah capon,i nev...er(i turned left and right to make sure no student was close before continuing and thank God non was close)i never kill before nah
Capon:but u don go reach 15 termination mission for the past na
Me:ehhhn i no but i no kill nah
Capon:you better wise up and get mind now because on day u go become arkman
Me:capon me know na but that day never reach
Capon:well you no go kill but nah you go lead the mission
Me:how,the boss
Capon:where you dey self
Me:i dey skul...call ends.wetin come end call nah.i looked up and saw the capon coming to where i was seated.he got close and sat with me
Capon:so u dey school na im i dey waste my airtime abi
Me:nor vex,i nor no say you dey school
Capon:this is the plan.u would go and start working for the man
Me:which man?
Capon:the man is also a politican,running for another party and you know election is few months away.the man in question is an opponent of chief Soso who happens to be his running mate
Update by Daniel Kybee
Luxguy

1 Like

Re: When Mission Becomes Impossible by Kybee21(m): 11:14pm On Nov 04, 2016
Episode 14
Me: ok.so who be the man and wetin be my business with am?
Capon:the man in question is called chief Ede and i want you to go and become his driver
Me:hahahaha,the boss the boss
Capon:wetin happen,why you dey laugh
Me:the boss you say make me,DANIEL KYBEE in capital letter for that matter,a.k.a the sky,the only man that can't be predicted,make me,carry my two legs,waka go become driver,for wetin nauh,as as how?
Capon:wait! you dehy craze? you kiss craze abi you Bleep witch? iffah slap your carrer e go affact your future,shey becoz say i dey keep you quite nah im kom dehy give you mind! i go put bullet for your brain,you dehy craze?
Me:the boss what sup nau,it is play we are nah.me sky disobey the boss,(use one finger to demostrate)i dehy craze,even if i kiss craze no be 4 ur side nah so the boss,calm down.it is play we are,oyah tell me anything u want make i do and i go do am,shey nah make i put bullet for im head abi na to butcher ram,just yarn me
Capon:nah now u dehy talk.see eh u go become im driver
Me:the boss see eh,how i go take force the man to be im driver nah and u know say the old man go don get driver
Capon:calm down nah,see na me be the capon,the unshakable.immediatly i got the contract i began monitoring him and i can asure you that he is in need of a driver at the moment so all you would need to do is to apply,get the work and continue monitoring him for just 8 days,by then the ground would have been clear by then.during all this we would keep in touch with u.
Me:so how do i kill him?
Capon:you won't kill him,your work is to creat space for his death
Me:but who is these chief Soso that you are talking about?
Capon:forget him for no till the elimination is done.just do the job well and you gat 5million share from the 15million pay
Me:ah the boss,you go find me something first nah
Capon:sky sky
Me:the boss the boss
Capon:u eh,u too like money
Me:ah capo,na who no like money for this cabal,make dem go do the person medical checkup be that nah
Capon:funny sky.i go first give u 3bay then after the mission you go get the remaining 2bay,i just dey give u 5bay sake of say u be my guy o so no go fumble o
Me:the boss see eh u over too much infact eh after u na u,i no fit shout be make i tell u,u see the water wey Chief Ede use harmattan season fetch,rain go fall for him head during dry season,i tell u.look me well,i go run am,i swear i go run am
Capon:na d tin wehy make me lyk u be dis.
Me:abeg just begin see the man as person wehy don puff(die)but eh hw i go take know the man?
Capon: (brought out a photo of chief Edeh)na im be dis
Me:chai,chaiiii,obituary,infact edehtuary na im be dis.see capon make i go prepare,no maro at all
Capon: ok nah,before u reach house ur 3bay go dey wait...stood up and left
Me:correct guy.i too like u...i got up,pick my bag and went home and guess what,i met the 3bay(three million)waiting for me in a small Ghana Must Go bag.o boi see money,i die here,hahaha,i be richman o,maro don sale welle.i rushed outside my lodge met students in the compound
Me:guys hafa na
Students:we dey o
Me:guys i just win bet 9ja and as e be say una dey 13 outside make the 13 of u just take this 200,000 bay sale body first
Students:heeeey,God bless o
Me:make una no vex say the money small,na 800,000 bay i win.when the students wehy nor dey around come back make una tell them to halla me for their own share
Students:bros u too much..i just gave them the money and went back inside,feeling like the galadima(gallant boy) i am but wait o,how long would this cult of a thing continue,they might even be planning me and am here fooling myself and see i have even stopped the search of my fathe Mr Vincent Kybee,no o,after this mission i must find him o wether the devil likes it or not o.
.i remembered Sir Winners and my siblings,i made a few calls,got my bag and set off to Edo to see my adopted family before anyother thing.
Luxguy
Update by Daniel Kybee
50 likes to unlock Episode 15

9 Likes

Re: When Mission Becomes Impossible by Kybee21(m): 11:29pm On Nov 05, 2016
Laughing Kidney
Episode 15
But i really don't think travelling to see them now would be a nice idea,i had promised to come back only when i find my father and i haven't,sir winners would ask me questions like "ARE YOU IN SCHOOL NOW,HAVE YOU FOUND YOUR BOILOGICAL FATHER,WHY DID YOU LEAVE US,HOW DID YOU SURVIVE,WHO GAVE YOU MONEY?" etc.gosh how would i answer such questions,abeg let me just stay back here and chilax(relax).
like we would always ask "what have you done for the sheeps to sell roggedly(simply means what can u brag of that u have done for ur cult that is worth them fighting for u" i was fully prepared,i followed the address given to me to chief Edeh's house,i knocked on the gate and the gateman opened up
Gateman:kai fah,nah wu i dey fine(find)?
Me: (smiles)i no fit no who you dehy fine nah
Gateman:walai fah,if me i no no wu i dey fine make i ckose(close)am por(for) gate
Me:eheeey,see me see wahala o,aboki nah your own i go dehy sick now? How i go no who u dehy fine
Gateman: (closing the gate angrily) i no ceurious
Me: (pushing the gate open)kai kai if u no serious go hosiptal nah make dem attend to u,me i dey find chief Edeh
Gateman:kai chef i dey na him i dey fine bah?
Me:shey u no dey hear me abi nah me u wan use display this morning,i say i dey fine chief Edeh so na u sabi wether u dey find chef idey abi chef i no dey
Gateman:chai walai i no get respect at all
Me:it obvious
Gateman:make i come inside...i went into the compound and saw chief coming out,its obvious he was about going out
Me:chief good morning
Chief Edeh:young how may i help u
Me: (e no dey even answer greeting)sir i saw the vacancy space for a driver
Chief Edeh:hmm what's your experience?
Me:sir 8 years
Chief Edeh:nice one what is your name and how old are you?
Me: David Sky sir,am 25 years old(all lies)
Chief Edeh:where is your drivering license
Me: (presented the fake license capon gave me)here sir
Chief Edeh: (take a look at it)okay am going out now,so your work starts now,hope you are ready
Me:yes sir thank you sir....that was how i began to drive my sprey.chief Edeh is just too rich,come and take a look at the mansion he is staying,he is so fresh and young,chai too bad he would be dying soon but how come he has no single guard,it just too bad.but the man is just too nice,he promised to always pay me 50k per month and each day he gives me pocket money,he even gave me a good room to stay,i would have said he was just treating me like that due to am new but he does same for the gateman too.
On the 4th day he gave me his cloths to give to a dry cleaner,i collected them and left to the direction he gave me.i could remember that my mum told me that my dad is a dry cleaner so i was really careful in investigating the dry cleaners around but the only old ones around never heard the name Vincent Kybee so i gave up on that for the main time.
On the 7th day things went on so cool and good but i was already feeling sorry for the innocent chief,then on the 8th day being the D-day,i was driving chief home when viper sent me a text *where are u guys now* i replied him *we would be driving in in the next 2minutes* he had replied ok that immediately we drive in they would enter and finish chief up.
We drove in and chief came down forgetting the file he has kept in the front seat,i had gotten to like this man,God forgive me he is dying,i quickly came down
Me:sir ur file...he stretch his hand to collect it,just then i saw the name boldly written VINCENT KYBEE oh my God,i quickly froze,my father,just then viper,sugarB and Sweet Mouth entered with their guns and from the gate the pointed the gun at chief.too late,so am gonna watch my dad die! Tears ran down my eyes as chief Edehs eyes and my own met,i heard the gun shot next sounding gbai!!! As three of them shot at him.
Update by Daniel Kybee
What would i do now,it too late to save my dad,a man i had being looking for the past 22 years.follow me up to know if he was killed,how he was killed and if ama avenge him or play alone! Just 200 likes lets go.stop dulling my spirit and like fast

9 Likes

Re: When Mission Becomes Impossible by Kybee21(m): 11:31pm On Nov 05, 2016
Episode 16
I stood watching my dad in tears,he watched me in surprise then i heard him beg for his life,then d sound of gun shot followed,the three of them shot at him at the same time,i did not know what lifted me of d groud as i dive at my dad preventing d bullets from touching or even piercing him,i found our selves on then ground,i quickly stood up,drawing my dad along with me,i don't know what happened next but i was so sure viper and co stood watching me flabbergastedly,i ran to d backyard,trust me am a bado,even if u dont hail me,i go hail myself,i lifted my dad over the fence,i turned back & saw viper & d rest closing up on us,as they saw my dad on the fence they opened fire,i quickly jumped over pushing my dad along with me.i quickly took him to safty in an uncompleted building,that was when i noticed that i had been hit by a bullet,immediately i felt d terrible pain,i had never been hit by a bullet before,o dear readers,d pains where so terrible
Dad:who are u & why did u risk ur life for me?
Me: (i just staring at him)
Dad:& who are those guys that seek my life,do u know them?
Me:am sorry i lied to u from d begining,am not David Sky,am Daniel Kybee
Dad:kybee? Who is ur father?
Me: (tears drop from my eyes,i cant imagine my father asking me who is ur father)u are my father dad
Dad:who is ur mother?
Me:veronica,she told me i have this birthmark(showing him d birthmark)at d side of my middle finger just like you do
Dad: (raised his hand & stared at his)daniel is this u?
Me:yes dad it me
Dad: (he embraced me tightly)oh daniel my son where is ur mother?
Me:my mother is death(loose myself from the embrace because i was really feeling pains)
Dad:vero is dead! what killed her?
Me:she died of heart attack,after realizing she got married to a ghost
Dad:a ghost?(i narrated d story to him,i swear i missed no single part of d story,tears drop his eyes)i gave u that name daniel,i & ur mum were married for two years before she begot you,i was just a common dry cleaner,when she gave birth to u she started keeping bad friends who adviced her to leave me that i was a poor man.when u were two years i came back home only to realized ur mother had left my house with u,since then i never set my eyes on her again,six months later,a big time big man brought his clothes to be dry cleaned not knowing he forgot about 1000 dollars & a open check of 25 million naira,i was quick to find it before soaking d cloths into water,i had to return everything to him & that was how he became my helper,he made me succeed & established a super market wort 12 million for me,he also got me into politics,that was how God blessed me,i got married again but she died 2years back without giving me any issue(child) & ever since then had been like this.
Me:that was bad of her
Dad:how did u locate me and why didnt u tell me all this while
Me:i left my adopted family to search for u but never did,i managed to get into university of lagos but cult people wouldnt let me rest,they kept threatening my life till d day they came to kill me so i joined them to save my life.about 10 days ago my cult capon told me that i was to go on a mission to get one chief Edeh killed to be paid 5million naira,i accepted not knowing it was u
Dad:God is good,look at d way he united me with my son again
Me:but why are u answering Edeh?
Dad: people gave me that name because of my wealth and influence.son u are loosing lots of blood,lets go to d hospital to get u treated.
Me:no dont worry,i would treat my self because if we step out of here we might be killed.
Dad:how would u get out of the cult now?
Me:dad,i have been turned to a hard man and i must handle the situation
Dad:don't worry i would call the police
Me:dad u dont get it,the person that sent us to kill u,chief Soso really wants u dead
Dad:Soso did this! is it because of the up coming election? He should had asked me to step down for him rather than seek my life
Me:dad worry no more...i took my key holder,that type that always serve as nail cutter,i brought out the small knief in it,and with a criminal mind,i dipped the knief in my bullet wound & forced out the bullet,the pains ran in my head like i would run mad while my father opened his mouth in surprise,he must had said to him self "what kind of son is this" i cut a side of my shirt & tied my arm to stop the blood,then my phone rang,i picked it up & it was capon
Capon:sky what did i hear that u just did?
Me:am sorry capon but this mission has to be terminated
Capon:and why that?
Me:because d MISSION HAS BECOME IMPOSSIBLE
Capon:are u sick
Me:yes capon am sick because d man involved is my father
Capon:ur father?
Me:yes my father
Capon:hey sky am sorry but this mission can't be terminated
Me:then capon lets enjoy d game as it last & let who ever dies in d game die well!!!.....Ends the call
Luxguy and kybee

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Diary Of A Campus Babe...i Would Never Forget That Day. / Chimamanda Adichie Covers ‘M-Lemonde’, French Magazine / WARRI PALAVA: U Go Laff Tire.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 245
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.