Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,694 members, 7,802,032 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Osinbajo Has Failed Again (see Picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Has Failed Again (see Picture) (3553 Views)

Asari Dokubo: Osinbajo Has A PhD In Lying Now Over NNPC Contract (Video) / Impeachment Axe Against Osinbajo: Has Senate Lost It? - By Jideofor Adibe / List Of Things Osinbajo Has Done In One Month Of Buhari's Absence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Has Failed Again (see Picture) by Kenai: 12:31am On Nov 01, 2016

...I'm just curious to know what stopped them this time. Was it 16 years of PDP too?
Or have the jobs already been created technically?

Who are they going to arrest next in order to divert attention from this spectacular failure?
How many billions of dollars are they going to find hidden underneath Diezani's bathroom slippers tomorrow in a bid to keep their worshippers busy?

Please, if anybody here knows Osinbajo, kindly tell him that the leg of the corpse he buried is showing.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Has Failed Again (see Picture) by Sleekydee(m): 12:36am On Nov 01, 2016
laffing in Swahili...kikikikihehehe

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Has Failed Again (see Picture) by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 12:39am On Nov 01, 2016
He is just giving to the Zombies from the arsx.. grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Has Failed Again (see Picture) by PaulIdu: 12:41am On Nov 01, 2016
Do people still listen to Osinbanjo and his principal?

10 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Has Failed Again (see Picture) by Nobody: 12:46am On Nov 01, 2016
Let's Hope They can translate their promises to realities. Nigeria will be better for it. God Bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Osinbajo Has Failed Again (see Picture) by JBUZZ: 1:06am On Nov 01, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Has Failed Again (see Picture) by Dcomrade(m): 1:07am On Nov 01, 2016
Seriously this man should quit this Buhari government as it has turned him to a liar and a scape goat to Buhari clueless handling of the economy thereby damaging his reputation. Buhari will make silly promises and push Our VP to go defend it. undecided

A Prof. turned houseboy to a Certificateless Man embarassed

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Has Failed Again (see Picture) by alatbaba1(m): 1:34am On Nov 01, 2016
lolz .... story for the DOGS

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Has Failed Again (see Picture) by odogwubiafra: 1:34am On Nov 01, 2016
Very shameful, and thank God a lot of Nigerians are now aware of their stunt and antiques.

May be another set of "chibok girls" will be released, just to feed the zombies and buy more time for more stunts ahead.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Has Failed Again (see Picture) by Jokerman(m): 1:55am On Nov 01, 2016
Pst Adeboye should relieve this man of his duties as a senior pastor in Redeemed. .

This man has turned to a liar because of money... he has forgotten Jesus' s commandment

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Has Failed Again (see Picture) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 2:01am On Nov 01, 2016
Confused Party grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Has Failed Again (see Picture) by MisterLongman(m): 2:06am On Nov 01, 2016
And they said he's a pastor

Mr. All talk and no action

7 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Has Failed Again (see Picture) by Sibrah: 2:19am On Nov 01, 2016
Militants bombed pipes and disrupt the cash inflow for the execution . . .
Re: Osinbajo Has Failed Again (see Picture) by kurt09(m): 2:56am On Nov 01, 2016
Lalasticlala. Happy new month.
Re: Osinbajo Has Failed Again (see Picture) by schoolhelpng(m): 4:02am On Nov 01, 2016
see what they turn Yoruba to...a lier

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Has Failed Again (see Picture) by Pavarottii(m): 4:09am On Nov 01, 2016
Jokerman:
Pst Adeboye should relieve this man of his duties as a senior pastor in Redeemed. .

This man has turned to a liar because of money... he has forgotten Jesus' s commandment
Relieve who? My brother don't let them decieve you, all these pastors r d same; they all dine with these evil men(politicians). Pls tell me wen any pastor complained about a govt publicly? But they know how to collect offering and tithe from recession stricken members; while they live in abundance.

Good riddance.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Has Failed Again (see Picture) by HtwoOw: 5:22am On Nov 01, 2016
Now you are laughing?? I am smirking with you, because your job or another bread winners job might be among the ones that never materialized

How's that for irony?
Re: Osinbajo Has Failed Again (see Picture) by lwise(m): 5:22am On Nov 01, 2016
Oga Osinbade,you hardly dish out correct information these days.
You said school feeding will commence soon like 3 times and your oga said its not possible
You said the poor will be paid N5000 monthly and your oga said its not possible
Its clear you were being sidelined in Aso rock

Sincerely ,I have better and more accurate information than you bc you are always behind closed door when the cabals are meeting.
It is better you just fold your hand and keep watching or pitch your tent in AISHA'S camp.

10 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Has Failed Again (see Picture) by Izonpikin: 5:26am On Nov 01, 2016
Hmmmm..

No one should put their trust in humans..

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Has Failed Again (see Picture) by Splashme: 5:28am On Nov 01, 2016
BenBruce4Presdt:
He is just giving to the Zombies from the arsx.. grin

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Has Failed Again (see Picture) by donsteady(m): 5:28am On Nov 01, 2016
Shameless man. Man of God indeed.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Has Failed Again (see Picture) by Nobody: 5:45am On Nov 01, 2016
I'm not surprised, shortness of man results to shortness of brain. Think of all short men and women around you now.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Has Failed Again (see Picture) by Nobody: 5:56am On Nov 01, 2016
This APC government and "we will do this" attitude are 5&6

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Has Failed Again (see Picture) by MrEverest(m): 6:06am On Nov 01, 2016
I keep wondering what manner of pastor lies like this, Osinbajo must be a fake pastor!
Re: Osinbajo Has Failed Again (see Picture) by IstandWitBuhari: 6:17am On Nov 01, 2016
Osinbande the fake pastor is cleaning the a$$es of his zombie followers and giving them hope
Re: Osinbajo Has Failed Again (see Picture) by metallisc(m): 6:26am On Nov 01, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Osinbajo Has Failed Again (see Picture) by Nobody: 6:34am On Nov 01, 2016
PaulIdu:
Do people still listen to Osinbanjo and his principal?
Shey, a pastor who is more like a gambler.
Re: Osinbajo Has Failed Again (see Picture) by Nobody: 6:54am On Nov 01, 2016
Kenai:

...I'm just curious to know what stopped them this time. Was it 16 years of PDP too?
Or have the jobs already been created technically?

Who are they going to arrest next in order to divert attention from this spectacular failure?
How many billions of dollars are they going to find hidden underneath Diezani's bathroom slippers tomorrow in a bid to keep their worshippers busy?

Please, if anybody here knows Osinbajo, kindly tell him that the leg of the corpse he buried is showing.

We expect that before the end of october, 200,000 out of the 500,000 unemployed graduate... you guys should learn to read and comprehend before casting aspersions. He did not say with certainty that there will be jobs issued before october but that based on the degree of preparations made, he expects...

Don't quote me if you don't understand. I am an unemployed graduate and it hurts. But let's see and understand things for what they are

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Has Failed Again (see Picture) by blackpanda: 7:02am On Nov 01, 2016
Someone will just wake up and start typing nonsense. Keep hating there. One thing I know is that these same people throwing insults will sing his praises in the end. When you have vison and know what u are doing, nothing any evil detractor says will affect u.
Re: Osinbajo Has Failed Again (see Picture) by ZKOSOSO(m): 7:06am On Nov 01, 2016
Rantings of a Mere Commissioner grin grin grin

Buhari and his Fulani cabal are in charge!!
Re: Osinbajo Has Failed Again (see Picture) by Nobody: 7:07am On Nov 01, 2016
Pavarottii:

Relieve who? My brother don't let them decieve you, all these pastors r d same; they all dine with these evil men(politicians). Pls tell me wen any pastor complained about a govt publicly? But they know how to collect offering and tithe from recession stricken members; while they live in abundance.

Good riddance.
point of correction not all pastors are the same. that some easily fall because of greed doesn't mean all are bad same applies to other religious leaders be it pagan,Muslim and traditional rulers. They're still some upright religious leaders but they are few but when they criticise every government and proffer solutions, we wail at them and even call them fake.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Has Failed Again (see Picture) by dunkem21(m): 7:07am On Nov 01, 2016
Liars cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is The Most Hated President In The History Of Nigeria? / Picture:Epic Replies To Vice President's Post On Twitter / Just In: Jonathan Kinsmen, Others Dump Pdp For Apc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.