Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Bovi On Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Female Soldier And Her Groom-To Be - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bovi On Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Female Soldier And Her Groom-To Be (39854 Views)

Bovi Surprises His Wife With A Mercedes Benz For Her 30th Birthday / White Suits: Bovi, RMD, IK Ogbonna & Melvin Oduah, Who Rocked It Better? / Bovi Insists He Is Not Going To Join 2face In The Nationwide Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bovi On Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Female Soldier And Her Groom-To Be by sugarbelly: 6:51am On Nov 01, 2016
Remember the viral https://www.nairaland.com/3437350/pre-wedding-photos-female-nigerian-soldier#50633565 pre-wedding photos of soldier and her groom to be? See what comedian bovi thinks below

I saw this picture and a few others on the blogs today. It was reported as a pre-wedding photoshoot and the characters involved are supposedly an intending couple.
Many have hailed it as creative and that just lacerates my heart because it's obvious we as a people have eventually accepted as normal that which is absolutely abnormal. A soldier, no matter the posting is ultimately trained for combat. They are programmed for battle. In brighter climes, you will never see a soldier in public. They're either in the barracks or the war front. I'm suppressing the urge to compare and contrast so I will just ask some questions. Is a soldier supposed to hold a gun or a stick? Is a soldier meant to punish a civilian? Is a soldier meant to assault? Is a soldier meant to obey traffic laws? Is a soldier meant to seize camouflage apparel worn by civilians? Is a soldier above the law? I beg to be informed. Help wipe off my ignorance. I wish the couple a happy union ! And shout out to the true soldiers out there defending the existence of Nigeria with their lives and the fine officers who have maintained the dignity of this revered profession in the face of this skewed practices!

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BMPfJiKBazz/?taken-by=officialbovi

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bovi On Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Female Soldier And Her Groom-To Be by sugarbelly: 6:51am On Nov 01, 2016
Checkout the smart responses he got from his IG followers

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2016/11/bovis-thoughts-on-viral-pre-wedding.html

Really impressive i must say

22 Likes

Re: Bovi On Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Female Soldier And Her Groom-To Be by falcon01: 6:54am On Nov 01, 2016
angry
Re: Bovi On Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Female Soldier And Her Groom-To Be by optional1(f): 6:55am On Nov 01, 2016
Wickedness

1 Like

Re: Bovi On Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Female Soldier And Her Groom-To Be by JBUZZ: 6:57am On Nov 01, 2016
Nice points Bovi!

16 Likes

Re: Bovi On Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Female Soldier And Her Groom-To Be by finally1(m): 7:57am On Nov 01, 2016
the stuff is boring,nothing bt a slave
Re: Bovi On Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Female Soldier And Her Groom-To Be by beautiful232(f): 7:57am On Nov 01, 2016
nice

me like
Re: Bovi On Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Female Soldier And Her Groom-To Be by amylomo(f): 7:57am On Nov 01, 2016
Answers
Re: Bovi On Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Female Soldier And Her Groom-To Be by Millz404(m): 7:57am On Nov 01, 2016
Everybody is reacting to everything now... Mtchew

Everybody is doing this pre wedding nonsense and i hate what everybody does.
I think i just kicked that off anything i am ever going to do

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bovi On Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Female Soldier And Her Groom-To Be by djlawex02(m): 7:58am On Nov 01, 2016
Shoro Niyen? E Be Like Say The Guy No Get Joke Again.

8 Likes

Re: Bovi On Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Female Soldier And Her Groom-To Be by omonighoblessing(f): 7:58am On Nov 01, 2016
the stick in her hand.......a solider undecided
Re: Bovi On Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Female Soldier And Her Groom-To Be by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 01, 2016
some people like quarrel pass fight.

wetin be bovi own sef?

35 Likes

Re: Bovi On Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Female Soldier And Her Groom-To Be by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 01, 2016
.When I saw Bovi commented on Pre-wedding photos....... I expected something kinda fun and funny........ But still he made a nice point.....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bovi On Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Female Soldier And Her Groom-To Be by Orobodudu: 7:59am On Nov 01, 2016
Bovi wetin be your own? The husband say he wan do slave and you question him? Abeg leave them be..

13 Likes

Re: Bovi On Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Female Soldier And Her Groom-To Be by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 01, 2016
I can't believe Bovi wrote this. Where is his purported sense of humour?

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bovi On Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Female Soldier And Her Groom-To Be by mikool007(m): 7:59am On Nov 01, 2016
wat is he saying

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bovi On Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Female Soldier And Her Groom-To Be by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 01, 2016
Just passing by
Re: Bovi On Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Female Soldier And Her Groom-To Be by Bishop(m): 8:00am On Nov 01, 2016
[quote author=sugarbelly post=50669371]pre-wedding suffering[/quote

He needs as many push ups and lots of exercise to get fit and so madame came handy for that
Re: Bovi On Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Female Soldier And Her Groom-To Be by emmabest2000(m): 8:00am On Nov 01, 2016
finally1:
the stuff is boring,nothing bt a slave

Who ask you ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bovi On Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Female Soldier And Her Groom-To Be by logicab: 8:00am On Nov 01, 2016
He's supposed to be a comedian yet he can't see the brighter side?

17 Likes

Re: Bovi On Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Female Soldier And Her Groom-To Be by Bhuldoxxa(m): 8:01am On Nov 01, 2016
This pre-wedding idea is really alien...please God, let the idea go sour before our time!

6 Likes

Re: Bovi On Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Female Soldier And Her Groom-To Be by Pavore9: 8:01am On Nov 01, 2016
People are taking things personal! Were the pictures not intended to make us laugh?
Re: Bovi On Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Female Soldier And Her Groom-To Be by jegz25(m): 8:02am On Nov 01, 2016
I tire o..that's d mentality of our soldiers to harass and intimidate civilians,guess that's what they r potraying in dis pre wedding pic.how our typical soldiers behaves...after all she belongs to his kitchen and d oda room

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bovi On Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Female Soldier And Her Groom-To Be by Chriswazo(m): 8:03am On Nov 01, 2016
mikool007:
wat is he saying

I just muttered this now before seeing yours sef

3 Likes

Re: Bovi On Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Female Soldier And Her Groom-To Be by Elnino4ladies: 8:03am On Nov 01, 2016
So bovi can write like this?.....smh
Re: Bovi On Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Female Soldier And Her Groom-To Be by Partaker(m): 8:04am On Nov 01, 2016
a,tdjg

ak

yapyaya
Re: Bovi On Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Female Soldier And Her Groom-To Be by Davash222(m): 8:04am On Nov 01, 2016
Bovi take this... Three times a day.

11 Likes

Re: Bovi On Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Female Soldier And Her Groom-To Be by 175(m): 8:05am On Nov 01, 2016
Wrong wailing!
Re: Bovi On Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Female Soldier And Her Groom-To Be by sakalisis(m): 8:06am On Nov 01, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Bovi On Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Female Soldier And Her Groom-To Be by odogwu2007(m): 8:07am On Nov 01, 2016
I wish the Nigerian army will answer this questions. It's very painful and humiliating any time I see these soldiers trample on the fundamental human rights of the citizens. One soldier can come nd flog 20 people in street both old nd young nd nothing will happen. Every one is no afraid of them, they have made them self's practically above the law ans no one is saying anything about it. They do anything they like and assault people even when they are doing the right thing. There should be a line between soldiers and civilians. Things have gotten out of hand

17 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teju Babyface Quit Stand-up Comedy, Reveals Why / Davido Reacts To Fight With Boity At His Concert In Zimbabwe Over Sex Demand / Nollywood's Hottest Moms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.