Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,867 members, 7,798,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

Halloween: Mark Zuckerberg & His Family Dressed As A Dragon, Vikings & Sheep - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Halloween: Mark Zuckerberg & His Family Dressed As A Dragon, Vikings & Sheep (40252 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife / New Haircut: Mark Zuckerberg Mocked On Twitter (Photos) / Mark Zuckerberg And His Family's Halloween Costumes 2018 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Halloween: Mark Zuckerberg & His Family Dressed As A Dragon, Vikings & Sheep by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 01, 2016
asifawarley:
Facebook CEO dressed funny with is family to celebrate Halloween.

Halloween is a wany people remember or celebrate the dead including saints,martyrs and the faithful ones in so many design like carving pumpkin,light boonfires,Apple bobbing etc,on 31 October.

Since some day ago we just see so many people dressing as Halloween now,is the turn of the world richest social media CEO Mark Zukerberg who dressed as Viking just to inspire is family.

We have seen so many Halloween, How will you remember the dead ones?.
Source: Asifa Wale's Blog
this useless man that don't believe in God
Re: Halloween: Mark Zuckerberg & His Family Dressed As A Dragon, Vikings & Sheep by brojoshua: 2:51pm On Nov 01, 2016
bastien:
The white peeps are fond of celebrating devil angry
Yes they are openly worshipping and celebrating fallen angel Satan
Re: Halloween: Mark Zuckerberg & His Family Dressed As A Dragon, Vikings & Sheep by obinna58(m): 4:36pm On Nov 01, 2016
bastien:
The white peeps are fond of celebrating devil angry
afonjas always in position and lacks no word when it comes to talking trash and yet they still think they are wise, celebrating devil and you still far behind still wishing and struggling to reach their level.
Re: Halloween: Mark Zuckerberg & His Family Dressed As A Dragon, Vikings & Sheep by bastien: 4:52pm On Nov 01, 2016
obinna58:
afonjas always in position and lacks no word when it comes to talking trash and yet they still think they are wise, celebrating devil and you still far behind still wishing and struggling to reach their level.
mumu, judging without any confirmation, bozo
Re: Halloween: Mark Zuckerberg & His Family Dressed As A Dragon, Vikings & Sheep by obinna58(m): 4:54pm On Nov 01, 2016
bastien:
mumu, judging without any confirmation, bozo
grin e pain am
Re: Halloween: Mark Zuckerberg & His Family Dressed As A Dragon, Vikings & Sheep by YhungPablo(m): 5:00pm On Nov 01, 2016
him don change dress atlast..
Re: Halloween: Mark Zuckerberg & His Family Dressed As A Dragon, Vikings & Sheep by bastien: 5:05pm On Nov 01, 2016
obinna58:
grin e pain am
e no pain me o I just dey tell u make u know how u dey open ur gutter
Re: Halloween: Mark Zuckerberg & His Family Dressed As A Dragon, Vikings & Sheep by obinna58(m): 5:16pm On Nov 01, 2016
bastien:
e no pain me o I just dey tell u make u know how u dey open ur gutter
same goes to u
Re: Halloween: Mark Zuckerberg & His Family Dressed As A Dragon, Vikings & Sheep by bastien: 10:05pm On Nov 01, 2016
obinna58:
same goes to u
I'm not zu are a confirm Tribalist and u deserve a plot of land in hell
Re: Halloween: Mark Zuckerberg & His Family Dressed As A Dragon, Vikings & Sheep by mamawin(f): 7:43pm On Nov 02, 2016
teepsee:
thank you for that, Africans love imbibing culture that is not there's and throwing away there own. How many of them has gone to their home town to see masquerade since the past 5yrs?

I would have loved to give you a kisskiss kiss for that, but i won't try cause i don't like slap on my face wink cheesy
lol.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photos Of Him Running Around The World Including Lagos. / Instablog9ja Account has been Deleted by Instagram (Photos) / Drop Your Site And Get A Good Traffic Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.