Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

Breaking News:Donald Trump Assures A Biafran Man Waving Biafran Flag @ His Rally - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News:Donald Trump Assures A Biafran Man Waving Biafran Flag @ His Rally (19658 Views)

Doyin Okupe: Wept, Saw Hopelessness When IPOB Members Were Waving Biafran Flags / Donald J. Trump To The Biafra Flag Waiving Man At His Rally / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Breaking News:Donald Trump Assures A Biafran Man Waving Biafran Flag @ His Rally by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 01, 2016
Donald Trump To The Biafra Flag Waiving Man At His Rally

Donald Trump, the Republican candidate in the United States forthcoming election has issued a Statement Regarding his foreign policy towards African countries. The statement which was obtained through one of his local aid in the great state of Ohio shows that Mr. Trump is going to be the best American president for African nations. He clearly stated that he is in total support of right to self-determination of any ethnic minority that want freedom from artificial countries created by the colonialist. He further explain that it is a very sacred right express by all free people to declare their independence from where they already are.

He used the Brexit referendum a reference to his new policy toward Africa, he believe that political conflicts across Africa will reduce if Africans are allowed to create their countries according to their God giving boundary. He want Africans to embrace peaceful referendum like United Kingdom instead of forced unity that cost millions of lives without meaningful progress.

The people of the United Kingdom have exercised the sacred right of all free peoples. They have declared their independence from the European Union, and have voted to reassert control over their own politics, borders and economy. A Trump Administration pledges to strengthen our ties with a free and independent Britain, deepening our bonds in commerce, culture and mutual defense.” The whole world is more peaceful and stable when people are allowed to exercise their right to self-determination, people will pledge allegiance to their God giving identity and natural boundary. He further promised that he will not engage in evil regime change policy of Obama administration which destabilized Libya and many other African countries”. The regime change of Clinton/Obama brought chaos, instability, destruction and death to many African people.

He promised to look into Biafra case and see how he can help in achieving peaceful political solution without bloodshed. He told the Biafra flag waiving man at his rally that “if the people of Biafra want Republic of Biafra, it will be a reality during my administration”. He further told the Biafran agitators to hold on help is on the way.
Under my Administration, Africans will have the right to redraw their map trough referendum and peaceful political process just like we have in Europe and other developed part of the world. Under Trump Administration we will remove the embargo placed on Nigerians by Obama administration concerning Visa lottery program, he said Nigerians are smart and intelligent people, they contributed immensely to the development of modern America, we want them here in large number and my administration will enroll them back in visa lottery program, Obama is unfair to his fellow Blacks for removing the giant of Africa from the program he said.

http://www.ngyab.com/2016/11/01/donald-trump-to-the-biafra-flag-waiving-man-at-his-rally/?utm_campaign=shareaholic&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=socialnetwork

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News:Donald Trump Assures A Biafran Man Waving Biafran Flag @ His Rally by Ugonnax: 9:26am On Nov 01, 2016
Only if Nigeria know of the heavy lobbying going on in US by IPOB, they will be on their feet. Nigerians will be shock of what will happen... IPOB has been silent if you have observed for few months now...they have strong intel and assurance of what will be happening few months after Trump's swearing in.

Oyah Afonja, come and do what Chukwu Okike Abiama created you specifically for....hate, envy and wickedness!

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breaking News:Donald Trump Assures A Biafran Man Waving Biafran Flag @ His Rally by IykeChukz(m): 9:29am On Nov 01, 2016
I pray this hit FP...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News:Donald Trump Assures A Biafran Man Waving Biafran Flag @ His Rally by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 01, 2016
I laugh at this information cos i know Trump is unstable and won't win.

I sympathize with those backing Trump grin...Hillary sure will give him an ignominious defeat.

15 Likes

Re: Breaking News:Donald Trump Assures A Biafran Man Waving Biafran Flag @ His Rally by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 01, 2016
grin
Re: Breaking News:Donald Trump Assures A Biafran Man Waving Biafran Flag @ His Rally by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 9:33am On Nov 01, 2016
D. J. TRUMP, THE BOOBS PRESSER,
BE PREPARED TO BE DEFEATED GALLANTLY BY NOVEMBER 9
GOD BLESS HILLARY CLINTON
GOD BLESS THE DEMOCRATS
GOD BLESS AMERICA

7 Likes

Re: Breaking News:Donald Trump Assures A Biafran Man Waving Biafran Flag @ His Rally by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 01, 2016
Benita27:

Afonja. A sane person will be wondering...why are these people Afonjas very concerned about Biafrra than Biafrrans themselves. Focus on your Oduo Republic bikonu.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News:Donald Trump Assures A Biafran Man Waving Biafran Flag @ His Rally by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 01, 2016
ALMUSTAQIM:
[s]D. J. TRUMP, THE BOOBS PRESSER,

GOD BLESS THE DEMOCRATS

GOD BLESS AMERICA[/s]

Afonja and hate. They carry Biafrran issue on their head 24/7. They fear Biafrra progress!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News:Donald Trump Assures A Biafran Man Waving Biafran Flag @ His Rally by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 01, 2016
Freedom2016:

Afonja. A sane person will be wondering...why are these people Afonjas very concerned about Biafrra than Biafrrans themselves. Focus on your Oduo Republic bikonu.
Must you bring tribalism into everything?, what is Afonja?...i'm from the South bikonu.

9 Likes

Re: Breaking News:Donald Trump Assures A Biafran Man Waving Biafran Flag @ His Rally by beycity(m): 9:41am On Nov 01, 2016
Lemme just comment my reserve, I don't want trouble this morning. Time will Tell.
Re: Breaking News:Donald Trump Assures A Biafran Man Waving Biafran Flag @ His Rally by omenka(m): 9:43am On Nov 01, 2016
Rotflmao!! Just when you think you've seen it all, they come up with another! gringringringrin

8 Likes

Re: Breaking News:Donald Trump Assures A Biafran Man Waving Biafran Flag @ His Rally by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 01, 2016
But day don break oh ...where is lalasticlala sef

Mynd44 - be on standby, just in case grin

I like the enrollment part for DV lottery..>Sai Trump....America's next President shocked
Re: Breaking News:Donald Trump Assures A Biafran Man Waving Biafran Flag @ His Rally by omenka(m): 9:49am On Nov 01, 2016
Benita27:

I sympathize with those backing Trump grin...Hillary sure will give him an ignominious defeat.
It is not even that. I can bet my unborn children this is a lie. They wake up, lie to themselves, believe the lies and then pat each other on the back for telling themselves such lies. It is a mental condition not too distinct from dementia. cheesy

I'm sure you missed the other episodes where they claimed Vladamir Putin and Benjamin Natanyahu threatened to unleash hell on Nigeria if the Monkey in Kuje isn't set free.

What about the tanks they claimed have been donated by sympathetic countries to assist them wage war on Nigeria. They even claim to have nuclear weapons!! gringrin

Where is BiafraudExposed when you need him? cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Breaking News:Donald Trump Assures A Biafran Man Waving Biafran Flag @ His Rally by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 01, 2016
omenka:
It is not even that. I can bet my unborn children this is a lie. They wake up, lie to themselves, believe the lies and then pat each other on the back for telling themselves such lies. It is a mental condition not too distinct from dementia. cheesy

I'm sure you missed the other episodes where they claimed Vladamir Putin and Benjamin Natanyahu threatened to unleash hell on Nigeria if the Monkey in Kuje isn't set free.

What about the tanks they claimed have been donated by sympathetic countries to assist them wage war on Nigeria. They even claim to have nuclear weapons!! gringrin

I verified it with IPOB before posting. IPOB will not post a news of this importance without verification.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News:Donald Trump Assures A Biafran Man Waving Biafran Flag @ His Rally by shaddoww: 9:55am On Nov 01, 2016
Benita27:

Wen he wins, I owe u

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News:Donald Trump Assures A Biafran Man Waving Biafran Flag @ His Rally by SAHACO(m): 10:07am On Nov 01, 2016
Even thou I'm a die hard Biafran trump should not rase our hope and dump us like buhari did to madam Oby
Re: Breaking News:Donald Trump Assures A Biafran Man Waving Biafran Flag @ His Rally by sweerychick(f): 10:10am On Nov 01, 2016
Interesting if it's true shocked

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News:Donald Trump Assures A Biafran Man Waving Biafran Flag @ His Rally by BRAV0O(m): 10:16am On Nov 01, 2016
1st let me correct some error here cool Trump is going to win the coming US Election either Americans like it or not, 2nd. am so disappointed that our brothers from the red sun didnt even understand anything about the world politics, Trump agenda to real Americas is to build a walls that is anything coming in will be thoroughly screen and nothing goes out! so America can mind her motherfucking business! do u get ? Trump will not even bother to meddling in any africa business talkless of nigeria, pls come up with another lie!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News:Donald Trump Assures A Biafran Man Waving Biafran Flag @ His Rally by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 01, 2016
omenka:

Sense is very expensive I for buy for IPod youths...
Even if he said this. Right for self determination fine. Did he mention Biafra. Nna err tufiakwa. the way Wike used their head and killed them after getting power. Is the same with trump he will chase all Nigerians away. This people have refused to have sense. After Wike used them.
Now Buhari supported Self Determination does that mean Buhari supports Biafra. grin

BiafraudExposed

[size=24pt]Biafrans have sense in Jesus name[/size]

6 Likes

Re: Breaking News:Donald Trump Assures A Biafran Man Waving Biafran Flag @ His Rally by cybernaut(m): 10:18am On Nov 01, 2016
Freedom2016:

Afonja and hate. They carry Biafrran issue on their head 24/7. They fear Biafrra progress!
even the hater don't know the actual date of American presidential election just only witch hunting.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News:Donald Trump Assures A Biafran Man Waving Biafran Flag @ His Rally by orimsam: 10:26am On Nov 01, 2016
BRAV0O:
1st let me correct some error here cool Trump is going to win the coming US Election either Americans like it or not, 2nd. am so disappointed that our brothers from the red sun didnt even understand anything about the world politics, Trump agenda to real Americas is to build a walls that is anything coming in will be thoroughly screen and nothing goes out! so America can mind her motherfucking business! do u get ? Trump will not even bother to meddling in any africa business talkless of nigeria, pls come up with another lie!
well u just need to explain it to our brothers. The OP is only lyin, trump has no business with Biafra.

I just hope our bloda from the lost tribe of yisreal will stop deceiving themselves. U keep hearing different lie like how Africans and European countries are not happy with the way kanu is in prison.

IPod illusion is real

1 Like

Re: Breaking News:Donald Trump Assures A Biafran Man Waving Biafran Flag @ His Rally by asorocker: 10:30am On Nov 01, 2016
if biafra is formed who will use lagos airport
Re: Breaking News:Donald Trump Assures A Biafran Man Waving Biafran Flag @ His Rally by nigconnect(m): 10:34am On Nov 01, 2016
ahah..... lets see how things unfold
Re: Breaking News:Donald Trump Assures A Biafran Man Waving Biafran Flag @ His Rally by omofunaab(m): 10:34am On Nov 01, 2016
LMAO
Re: Breaking News:Donald Trump Assures A Biafran Man Waving Biafran Flag @ His Rally by Jakumo(m): 10:36am On Nov 01, 2016
ALMUSTAQIM:
D. J. TRUMP, THE BOOBS PRESSER,

GOD BLESS THE DEMOCRATS

GOD BLESS AMERICA

When I recently inquired about the precise meaning of the honorary traditional title "Opiaka N'Otu" , from the 20 year old daughter of a well known Red Cap Chief in my area, the young woman slapped me so hard that my $20 glasses fell off and broke to pieces on the ground.

Please can somebody explain the meaning of the above title, so that at the very least I can reject any future attempts by enemies of progress to award me such a title, or in any other way seek to tarnish my spotless reputation on the world stage. Thank you in advance.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News:Donald Trump Assures A Biafran Man Waving Biafran Flag @ His Rally by Bustermachine: 10:36am On Nov 01, 2016
gidgiddy:

Because Biafrans are doing something that the Yorubas are incapable and not brave enough to do, seeking freedom.

The Yorubas simply dont like it when anyone isnt a 'Northern @$$licker'. This is the reason they want Fayose and FFK's head. They are angry that these two Yoruba men are not respecting the Northern masters and licking Northern @$$.

Well, we can all be slaves

As for this news. I dont think my brothers should take this news serious, the opinion polls are pointing to a Clinton victory and Trump is mentally unstable

Seeking freedom on the internet and insulting everyone is bravery to you shameless people. Must everyone that disagree with your madness be a Yoruba person? You kids are annoying, you will create a thread and be insulting Yoruba people that dont even care about your foolishness. Why not stay in your region since you hate these afonja people so much. They are not responsible for your misfortune, hold your leaders responsible and stop insulting those that dont even care about your foolishness.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News:Donald Trump Assures A Biafran Man Waving Biafran Flag @ His Rally by nonsobaba: 10:36am On Nov 01, 2016
The OP is already drunk this early morning.
Re: Breaking News:Donald Trump Assures A Biafran Man Waving Biafran Flag @ His Rally by Mynd44: 10:38am On Nov 01, 2016
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland

2 Likes

(1)

Prof Yemi Osinbajo Should Resign / Ondo 2020: PDP Seeks Mimiko’s Support, Lures Him With VP Slot / The History Of Public Transportation In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.