Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Don't Fall For This White Handkerchief Trick By Kidnappers - AutoJoshNG - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Don't Fall For This White Handkerchief Trick By Kidnappers - AutoJoshNG (38355 Views)

Nigerians At Rigasa Train Station Buy Train Tickets To Avoid Kidnappers / Photos Of A Container Fall In Apapa Lagos, Perfectly Timed / Couple Fall To Their Death While Taking A Seaside Selfie In Portugal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Fall For This White Handkerchief Trick By Kidnappers - AutoJoshNG by AutoJoshNG: 10:37am On Nov 01, 2016
Dear readers, please take your time to read this carefully. This is a TRUE LIFE STORY that happened to one of my co-staff last week in Ilorin, Kwara State. If you are in a taxi and a stranger is trying to open a bottle water and the water mistakenly spill on you, do not allow the person use either white handkerchief or any kind of cloth to clean your body.

The son of my co-staff was in a taxi on Thursday 13th Oct 2016, and a stranger inside the same taxi was trying to open a bottle water and the water mistakenly spilled on him. The stranger now used a white handkerchief to wipe the water that spilled on him and he became unconscious. Only for him to wake up in an unknown building where human parts are sold.

After spending some days there and they discovered he wasn't useful to them, they dumped him inside a deep bush to find his way. After wandering for hours, he located a main road only to discover that he was already in Ede, Osun State. He finally returned home on Sunday. The victim recounted his ordeal with these ritualists, sighting how human parts are being sold like normal meat.

Please let's be watchful and prayerful that we shall never be their victims in the mighty name of God (Amen). Please share till it gets to as many people as possible to save lives.

This is a TRUE LIFE STORY from a concerned Nigerian.

https://autojosh.com/white-handkerchief/

22 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Don't Fall For This White Handkerchief Trick By Kidnappers - AutoJoshNG by lonelydora: 12:17pm On Nov 01, 2016
Only in the West. Na wa ooooo. I wonder why Ogun and Osun state are still backward even in this 21 st century.

Pour water on me and receive a thunderous slap whether in taxi or Keke.

110 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Fall For This White Handkerchief Trick By Kidnappers - AutoJoshNG by mikool007(m): 12:18pm On Nov 01, 2016
Thank God for his life

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Fall For This White Handkerchief Trick By Kidnappers - AutoJoshNG by Bigajeff(m): 12:18pm On Nov 01, 2016
weird

1 Like

Re: Don't Fall For This White Handkerchief Trick By Kidnappers - AutoJoshNG by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 01, 2016
This is Phoenix to base do you copy? Multiple special agents from the different regions of N.C.A.N has been sighted. No one has made a move yet, how do you advice we proceed?

Misson code name; white hanky

100 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don't Fall For This White Handkerchief Trick By Kidnappers - AutoJoshNG by justi4jesu(f): 12:19pm On Nov 01, 2016
Noted... embarassed
Re: Don't Fall For This White Handkerchief Trick By Kidnappers - AutoJoshNG by fergieboy: 12:19pm On Nov 01, 2016

1 Like

Re: Don't Fall For This White Handkerchief Trick By Kidnappers - AutoJoshNG by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 01, 2016
grin grin grin grin

The bros was knocked out cold by a chemical substance laced on the hanky(probably Chloroform)...

No be juju and stop lose-guarding inside public vehicles...

grin grin grin grin

28 Likes 2 Shares

What's wrong with Africa sef? I tire o.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Fall For This White Handkerchief Trick By Kidnappers - AutoJoshNG by capatainrambo: 12:19pm On Nov 01, 2016
I'm not understanding your story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Fall For This White Handkerchief Trick By Kidnappers - AutoJoshNG by Dreal11247: 12:20pm On Nov 01, 2016
Endtime wickedness

1 Like

Re: Don't Fall For This White Handkerchief Trick By Kidnappers - AutoJoshNG by Lanexx: 12:20pm On Nov 01, 2016
The ember months has arrived

2 Likes

Re: Don't Fall For This White Handkerchief Trick By Kidnappers - AutoJoshNG by SamuelAnyawu(m): 12:21pm On Nov 01, 2016
Always be Prayerful.

Dazzol

2 Likes

Re: Don't Fall For This White Handkerchief Trick By Kidnappers - AutoJoshNG by Frosti(m): 12:21pm On Nov 01, 2016
Ok
Re: Don't Fall For This White Handkerchief Trick By Kidnappers - AutoJoshNG by talk2alabama: 12:21pm On Nov 01, 2016
Wait first.

Was he d only passenger in the car? So other people didn't see him when he passed out? I don't understand

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don't Fall For This White Handkerchief Trick By Kidnappers - AutoJoshNG by nerilove(m): 12:21pm On Nov 01, 2016
End time handkerchief
Re: Don't Fall For This White Handkerchief Trick By Kidnappers - AutoJoshNG by Timoleon(m): 12:21pm On Nov 01, 2016
Good story...people need to be observant...i however feel these stories are usually incomplete. If all it takes is the handkerchief touching u and u are unconscious, i dont see how u can be totaly vigilant against such...your permision does not need to be sought before a handkerchief brushes over ur body or clothes. Everybody who uses public transport know you can hardly avoid body contact in these vehicles. Congrats to the person for returning unharmed. As much as i feel the story is incomplete, i do not wish to detract from the moral of the story wich is that we all be vigilant especially in this ember times. Happy new month, hope we all share good memories in the new year.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Fall For This White Handkerchief Trick By Kidnappers - AutoJoshNG by BCISLTD: 12:21pm On Nov 01, 2016
angry the people that engage in this trade have families...don't they ask or know what they do...if your husband is coming home with money and u don't know what he does or know and condone it...the hottest part of hell is ur portion.

1 Like

Re: Don't Fall For This White Handkerchief Trick By Kidnappers - AutoJoshNG by Benjom(m): 12:21pm On Nov 01, 2016
Strange world...
Re: Don't Fall For This White Handkerchief Trick By Kidnappers - AutoJoshNG by greatgod2012(f): 12:22pm On Nov 01, 2016
Na wa o!

With this type of warnings here and there, it would be difficult for one to be extra nice or be shown nice gestures in the public.
Re: Don't Fall For This White Handkerchief Trick By Kidnappers - AutoJoshNG by davodyguy: 12:22pm On Nov 01, 2016
NurEmperor:
FG set to Establish
Postgraduate College For Nurses
https://www.nairaland.com/3440134/fg-set-establish-postgraduate-college

Smh
Re: Don't Fall For This White Handkerchief Trick By Kidnappers - AutoJoshNG by mikool007(m): 12:22pm On Nov 01, 2016
capatainrambo:
I'm not understanding your story

5 Likes

Re: Don't Fall For This White Handkerchief Trick By Kidnappers - AutoJoshNG by dsylvo(m): 12:22pm On Nov 01, 2016
Evil men. God will save us
Re: Don't Fall For This White Handkerchief Trick By Kidnappers - AutoJoshNG by raziboi(m): 12:23pm On Nov 01, 2016
TANK GOD FOR HIM!!
Re: Don't Fall For This White Handkerchief Trick By Kidnappers - AutoJoshNG by teepsee(f): 12:23pm On Nov 01, 2016
Thank God for him
Re: Don't Fall For This White Handkerchief Trick By Kidnappers - AutoJoshNG by davodyguy: 12:23pm On Nov 01, 2016
lonelydora:
Only in the West. Na wa ooooo. I wonder why Ogun and Osun state are still backward even in this 21 st century.

Pour water on me and receiving a thunderous slap whether in taxi or Keke.

AutoJoshNG:
Dear readers, please take your time to read this carefully. This is a TRUE LIFE STORY that happened to one of my co-staff last week in Ilorin, Kwara State. If you are in a taxi and a stranger is trying to open a bottle water and the water mistakenly spill on you, do not allow the person use either white handkerchief or any kind of cloth to clean your body.

https://autojosh.com/white-handkerchief/

Is Bukola Saraki from western Nigeria? Go back to school and study about regions in Nigeria

Yeye.

The yeast isnt backward but the overzealous kids from there do cocaine business and face firing squad. Anyway it's good sha. Make dem help us reduce the population of criminals wink cheesy smiley

hehehehehehehe

9 Likes

Re: Don't Fall For This White Handkerchief Trick By Kidnappers - AutoJoshNG by PoliticalThuG(m): 12:23pm On Nov 01, 2016
Fake Story Everyday. Everybody Wanna Be A Blogger At All Cost

3 Likes

Re: Don't Fall For This White Handkerchief Trick By Kidnappers - AutoJoshNG by Nnamso91: 12:24pm On Nov 01, 2016
na wa...we all need to be very careful especially this 'ember' period
Re: Don't Fall For This White Handkerchief Trick By Kidnappers - AutoJoshNG by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 01, 2016
Yorubas are not bright, if this story is true.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Fall For This White Handkerchief Trick By Kidnappers - AutoJoshNG by TroubleMaker47(m): 12:24pm On Nov 01, 2016
This is why sometimes hot temper is good.
A hot tempered person like me will 1st gv u a dirty slap for spilling ur watever on me.
Believe me dat slap will destabilize the ritualist grin

#Team Hot Tempered angry
We rock joor tongue

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Epe Has One Of The Best Road Networks In Lagos State (Photos) / Nigerians And Fake Accent / Port Harcourt 7pm Curfew: Residents Trapped In Traffic Gridlock: Pics & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.