Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,771 members, 7,802,361 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

SOPHISTICATED INTERIOR FUNDAMENTAL - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / SOPHISTICATED INTERIOR FUNDAMENTAL (24732 Views)

WESTWOOD ESTATE** Westwood Estate Park Is Proposed To Be Sophisticated / Top Secrets Of Sophisticated Real Estate Investors no one Will Tell U / ARIUM ESTATE IS PROPOSED TO BE A SOPHISTICATED AND LUXURIOUS LAND SPACE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOPHISTICATED INTERIOR FUNDAMENTAL by MulticolourDeco(f): 10:59am On Nov 01, 2016
Hi, My name is Kemi Olutola and I am a Professional Interior Decorator and Designer.

Qualification- BSc. Microbiology from Obafemi Awolowo University, Diploma in Interior decoration, Colours, Curtains and Drapes from Interior Design Institute in New Zealand.

Jobs I have Done- For Hotels, Banks, Homes and Offices

Motto- Creating Fabulous Interiors

Work speed- Depends on the project

Social Media-

Instagram @kemi_multicolour
https://instagram.com/kemi_multicolour?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Instagram @multicolourdecor
https://instagram.com/multicolourdecor?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Facebook- Multicolour Interiordezine
LinkedIn- Multicolour Interiordezine

Effectiveness- Budget Interiors, Maximizing Client's Expectations, Professional Advice, Creating Fabulous Interior and Designs, Giving more money value.

Drives- Clients Happiness, Clients Good Reports, Clients Interior fulfilments, Clients referrals.

3 Likes

Re: SOPHISTICATED INTERIOR FUNDAMENTAL by MulticolourDeco(f): 11:15am On Nov 01, 2016
Company Name- Multicolour Interiordezine

Years of Experience- Over 5 years

Area of specialization- Interior Decoration, Interior Design, Personal Home Shopper

Company's Portfolio- Creating distinctions in the area of Interior decoration and design with a team of well trained, Skilled, evolving, committed, discipline and vibrant group of Interior decorators and designers who happens to work for these same company.

Don't- We make sure we don't allow our clients to spend much where they can spend lesser

Dos- Our Clients deserves only the best of every thing.

Our Decorating Style- Its Contemporary, we are very contemporary. Meaning our styles, ways, trends of decorating stays relevant for as long as it can be. And also our styles of decorating never get tired to the viewing eyes. We are a lover of quality and with us quality is all it is.

We love, We live, We decorate
Multicolour Interiordezine. ..adding colour to ur life♡

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SOPHISTICATED INTERIOR FUNDAMENTAL by MulticolourDeco(f): 3:51pm On Nov 04, 2016
My Very First Experience as a Professional Interior Decorator

Let me start by saying it was all I have being waiting for then. I wanted a chance to prove my capability. No jokes.. I kw what I am capable of. The magic I could create. The beauty I could achieve. The colour I could add to lives from just doing my job as a Professional Interior Decorator.

My very first job years ago was for a big time software company. They also train people on it. I was still not very experienced in the areas of presentations and all but out of all, Iwas given the contract.

At least that helped me to pay some bills and to also have a fresh start. Thanks to God almight I am a lot more experienced and alot better now.

Written by Olutola Olukemi

PS. No pictures from the previous job. Sorry it being along time. Let me just upload random pictures for ya'all.
love♡

Re: SOPHISTICATED INTERIOR FUNDAMENTAL by redcliff: 1:53pm On Nov 20, 2016
MulticolourDeco:
Company Name- Multicolour Interiordezine

Years of Experience- Over 2 years

Area of specialization- Interior Decoration, Interior Design, Personal Home Shopper

Company's Portfolio- Creating distinctions in the area of Interior decoration and design with a team of well trained, Skilled, evolving, committed, discipline and vibrant group of Interior decorators and designers who happens to work for these same company.

Don't- We make sure we don't allow our clients to spend much where they can spend lesser

Dos- Our Clients deserves only the best of every thing.

Our Decorating Style- Its Contemporary, we are very contemporary. Meaning our styles, ways, trends of decorating stays relevant for as long as it can be. And also our styles of decorating never get tired to the viewing eyes. We are a lover of quality and with us quality is all it is.

We love, We live, We decorate
Multicolour Interiordezine. ..adding colour to ur life♡

Hello. How much did this kitchen where was was being done cost?
Re: SOPHISTICATED INTERIOR FUNDAMENTAL by MulticolourDeco(f): 8:06am On Nov 29, 2016
Quick Tips: Types of Interior Decoration Themes

When it comes to Interior Styles, we Interior Decorators have three basic themes we work around in my country.

1) Traditional
2) Modern
3) Contemporary

We have others that are so called theme but I believe you can subdivide them under these three themes basically.

There is no one of a specific best or any one of a basic advantage. They are all good based on who you are Decorating for. But my favourite theme of the three is Contemporary.

You can mix these themes for example, Modern-Contemporary, Contemporary-traditional. But my styles always depends on my Client's preferences and Interests.

How are you today?. Thank you for reading.
Tips from Olutola Olukemi,
www.multicolourlimited.com

1 Like

Re: SOPHISTICATED INTERIOR FUNDAMENTAL by MulticolourDeco(f): 9:10pm On Dec 01, 2016
Defination of Themes the Nigerian Way

Contemporary- Meaning something that time/times does not affect. Something that stands the test of time. Something still functional and relevant even after years.
Contemporary doesn't have to follow rules or trends or time. It's just a proper/stand/right way of.
Contemporary can mean more expensive you know.

Will keep adding more to this right up. So check it's space.

1 Like

Re: SOPHISTICATED INTERIOR FUNDAMENTAL by MulticolourDeco(f): 10:50am On Dec 08, 2016
Hello
New Topic Discussion
Modern Style of Decorating

Definition of Modern
Defination of Modern style as regards to home
Types of Modern Style
Rules of Modern style
Differences between Modern and Contemporary style

Watch this space as we will be picking and discussing each topics one after the other
Re: SOPHISTICATED INTERIOR FUNDAMENTAL by MulticolourDeco(f): 4:40pm On Dec 19, 2016
Hello Friend

How are you today?. Before I write more to you about Interior and its tips. Let me us this medium to let you know that our be shopping out let will open very soon on the island. In the mean time, Our office address on the mainland isnt hard to locate. Kindly call 08184870007 for details

We care and add colour to life

1 Like

Re: SOPHISTICATED INTERIOR FUNDAMENTAL by MulticolourDeco(f): 6:53am On May 18, 2017
New Topic: Traditional Theme
Traditional Theme speaks more about cutural and ethical believes. Not in all context so deep as people believe. Traditional Theme could be "royalty" "passionified" "personal" "interest". Meaning this depends on so many factors.
We have different kinds of Sofa this days. Some are called Throne Chairs, Some are referred to has Royalty and so has Kings. Same with few Beds. The names came across from people picking interest in details, and looks and designs. We have mirrors being referred to as vintage and victorians. Victorian is from Victoria, a name of a Queen. And a lot of regular people buy this pieces not just because of positions but personal interests.
I could be royal or not. I can actually decorate my interior looking traditional.
We continue Tomorrow on the beauty of this theme (Traditional)

Re: SOPHISTICATED INTERIOR FUNDAMENTAL by MulticolourDeco(f): 9:51am On May 19, 2017
New Topic: Beauty of Traditional Theme
Have you noticed that this Modern day Interior set up got alot to do with incorporating or the incorporation of traditional pieces. Such as sofa, Accessories, furniture and lots more. Common, let me clarify. Have you seen this new types of sofa with wooden finishing. Exactly, it's an incorporation of traditional theme pieces into modern items. Even Lightening such ad Chandeliers, Candlelights, Lamps, etc.
Wait don't get this mixed up. We can actually mix two different kinds of themes together. Like traditional and Modern or Traditional and Contemporary. Or Traditional with states/countries. But this is different. This model pieces e.g furniture set are all traditional piece inspired.
The Victorian, the queens, the kings, the throne, the consol, the empire, the Dutch, etc pieces we use now were once only available in traditional or few country themes. I love you all.

FYI...I will still discuss the other kinda themes alright. Do stay turned. Kindly follow us for more updates. We care

Multicolour Interiordezine...we care

Re: SOPHISTICATED INTERIOR FUNDAMENTAL by MulticolourDeco(f): 5:52pm On May 21, 2017
Topic: Advantages and Disadvantages of Traditional Themes

ADVANTAGES

● it's very Beautiful
● it's for selected fews
● Lover of big pieces would love this theme
● It's the theme with the most vintage pieces
● it's tells your story and that of your believes and environment
● it's for lovers of arts
● it's good for people that loves to show good life
● It's involves a lot of rare collections
● It's involves a lot of great professionalism. In terms of piece and items. Pieces manufacturing, assembling, collecting and lots more

Re: SOPHISTICATED INTERIOR FUNDAMENTAL by MulticolourDeco(f): 5:49pm On May 30, 2017
TOPIC: MODERN THEME

This theme is exactly as it sounds, Modern. Every thing vogue, everything invogue, everything happening now, presently. Modern theme just have to do with all that's is happening now in all works of life. Ranging from social to religious to environmental and lots more.
You and I know that some forms of wall treatments are what's up now. Wallpapers and 3D wall panels. Before it was all about wallpapers before 3D wall panels were introduced. Now it's POP media side frames. That area where you hang the TV on.

Tomorrow I will discuss the features of Modern theme

Then I will discuss the advantages and Disadvantages of Modern Theme with Explanations, one by one.
Multicolour Interiordezine...adding colour to ur life

Re: SOPHISTICATED INTERIOR FUNDAMENTAL by MulticolourDeco(f): 5:37pm On May 31, 2017
Topic: Features of Modern Theme
■ Its the simplest design of all
- From sport stars to movie produces to artists to regular humans loves this theme. It's the only theme that can portray lifestyle the most. For example, you entering J.J Okota's house would obviously tell you who he is even if you have never seen him on television. You cannot enter Jim Ikye's house and mistake it for a sport star or a musical artist.
■ its also the most common type of theme. Like I explained earlier, it allows flexibility. And it's all for people that like to follow thus. Like to follow trends and likes to do what's happening now.
It's all for the happening people,lol.

I continue tomorrow about other features and why people actually like this theme.

1 Share

Re: SOPHISTICATED INTERIOR FUNDAMENTAL by MulticolourDeco(f): 4:22pm On Jun 02, 2017
Topic: Features of Modern Theme Continuation
I mention few features previously but not I would like to continue. I wrote earlier that Modern Theme is the most common of all types of themes and also its the simplest to put together. Here are few more themes for you to note.

■ Modern Theme is very easy to accomplish
Compared to all other kinds of themes, modern theme can be accomplished by any lover of good interiors without consulting with the help of any professional.
Its not hard to find items to use in accomplishing this design theme atall.

■ Modern Theme is the cheapest of all kinds of themes
Yes, it's the cheapest. Items that could be used to get the desired effects you want your interior to have can be found anywhere and everywhere since it's a design that is all about what's happening now. As compared to the other themes that are not easy to find and items for those themes could only be found in selected places and are also fewer in supply

■ It's a very noticeable theme
Modern theme is very noticable and highly admired.

■ It's easy to achieve even for average income earners. You plan by your pocket

Re: SOPHISTICATED INTERIOR FUNDAMENTAL by MulticolourDeco(f): 8:04pm On Jun 25, 2017
Happy Celebration to All My Muslim Brothers and Sisters
God bless you
Re: SOPHISTICATED INTERIOR FUNDAMENTAL by jeyselassie(m): 3:58am On Jul 03, 2017
I'm in awe. Nice job. Got me wondering if it's nigeria.
Re: SOPHISTICATED INTERIOR FUNDAMENTAL by MulticolourDeco(f): 9:08pm On Jul 04, 2017
jeyselassie:
I'm in awe. Nice job. Got me wondering if it's nigeria.

Sure it is. And I am a Nigerian.
Re: SOPHISTICATED INTERIOR FUNDAMENTAL by MulticolourDeco(f): 9:47am On Jul 08, 2017
Topic: Contemporary Theme
This is the baba of all kinds of themes. The most planned, the most loved, the simplest and the only theme that a non professional cannot achieve.
The uniqueness of this theme is in its pieces. The items required for the decoration. This theme makes a lot of fake professional bend. What makes the theme is each items selected. And the items got to be selected carefully.
Items required for this theme cannot be found just anywhere. But in few selected pleases. Very few.

We continue on the features of Contemporary Theme Tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: SOPHISTICATED INTERIOR FUNDAMENTAL by MulticolourDeco(f): 9:54am On Jul 11, 2017
New Topic- Features of Contemporary Themes

- It's the classiest
Very wonderful, very mature, very decent and gorgeous theme.
- It's very planned
Proper planning is the way forward in this theme.

- Careful selection of Interior pieces are required

1 Like

Re: SOPHISTICATED INTERIOR FUNDAMENTAL by MulticolourDeco(f): 7:35pm On Jul 22, 2017
Happy Holiday
Happy Election Day
Re: SOPHISTICATED INTERIOR FUNDAMENTAL by MulticolourDeco(f): 6:43am On Aug 12, 2017
Halleluyah..
How are you doing?.
Our Company's Promo Began.
Contact me directly on 08138876286.
Multicolour Interiordezine...adding colour to ur life.

Re: SOPHISTICATED INTERIOR FUNDAMENTAL by MulticolourDeco(f): 10:22am On Aug 17, 2017
Our Ember Promo Starts Soon Guys
Please KEY Into it.

Check out this few Designs. We live, We love, We laugh

Re: SOPHISTICATED INTERIOR FUNDAMENTAL by MulticolourDeco(f): 2:52pm On Aug 25, 2017
Budget Curtains
Alllll Budget

Re: SOPHISTICATED INTERIOR FUNDAMENTAL by MulticolourDeco(f): 8:25am On Aug 27, 2017
Happy Sunday
Re: SOPHISTICATED INTERIOR FUNDAMENTAL by Royruky(m): 11:44pm On Sep 01, 2017
At what stage of the project do you come in? Is your input needed during the construction or only at the stage of decoration.
Re: SOPHISTICATED INTERIOR FUNDAMENTAL by MulticolourDeco(f): 10:35am On Sep 04, 2017
Royruky:
At what stage of the project do you come in? Is your input needed during the construction or only at the stage of decoration.

We can give few professional advise if you please. But we come in after the structural construction. Ours is to decorate and design. Our coming in depends on which of our services you require. We design, woodworks, ceiling treatments (POP, PVC etc), Wall treatments (Screeding, painting, 3D panels, Wallpaper etc), floor treatments (Tiling, Interlocking and all). The we decorate, interior decoration as a whole.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: SOPHISTICATED INTERIOR FUNDAMENTAL by Royruky(m): 8:38pm On Sep 04, 2017
MulticolourDeco:

We can give few professional advise if you please. But we come in after the structural construction. Ours is to decorate and design. Our coming in depends on which of our services you require. We design, woodworks, ceiling treatments (POP, PVC etc), Wall treatments (Screeding, painting, 3D panels, Wallpaper etc), floor treatments (Tiling, Interlocking and all). The we decorate, interior decoration as a whole.
Thank you.

Noted. Thank you for your reply. I will get back to you soonest
Re: SOPHISTICATED INTERIOR FUNDAMENTAL by MulticolourDeco(f): 5:21pm On Sep 06, 2017
Our Ember Season is Here....
Discounts Discounts Discounts

Re: SOPHISTICATED INTERIOR FUNDAMENTAL by lineviews: 12:04am On Sep 10, 2017
@MuticolourDeco,

I am in Warri and have few modifications and interior decor to do in my living and bed rooms. Pls confirm feasibility and i hope your services are affordable.

Frankly, you have got the touch and thats the attractive force. Pls reach out to me via lineviews@gmail.com
Re: SOPHISTICATED INTERIOR FUNDAMENTAL by MulticolourDeco(f): 2:22pm On Sep 10, 2017
lineviews:
@MuticolourDeco,

I am in Warri and have few modifications and interior decor to do in my living and bed rooms. Pls confirm feasibility and i hope your services are affordable.

Frankly, you have got the touch and thats the attractive force. Pls reach out to me via lineviews@gmail.com

Thank you very much @lineviews
Re: SOPHISTICATED INTERIOR FUNDAMENTAL by MulticolourDeco(f): 5:56pm On Sep 10, 2017
Hello People,
Do you stay in Ikeja, Agege, New Oko-Oba, Iyana-Ipaja, Egbeda, Dopemu, Abule-Egba, Sango, Ota and ETC.
Visit us today for all your Interior needs. From Furniture to Decorations, to Souvenir, Gift items. Call us on 08184870007 for directions

Re: SOPHISTICATED INTERIOR FUNDAMENTAL by MulticolourDeco(f): 2:35pm On Sep 21, 2017
We love all our esteemed customers.
We love you so much

Here is a sample of a studio we recently worked on. We care...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Exquisite home at Amen Estate, Eleko, Lekki. with Pics / Trademore Residents Protest Planned Demolition (Video, Photos) / ...and We Unveil Our Better Deal Of The Year...congrats In Advance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.