Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,988 members, 7,806,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

U.S Celebrates Oluyinka Olutoye's Surgical Feat - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / U.S Celebrates Oluyinka Olutoye's Surgical Feat (38843 Views)

Nigeria's Oluyinka Olutoye Named as Surgeon-in-chief Of Top US Hospital (Photo) / Biography Of Oluyinka Olutoye, Appointed As US Hospital Surgeon-in-Chief / Dr. Oluyinka Olutoye, The Nigerian Surgeon With A Difference (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S Celebrates Oluyinka Olutoye's Surgical Feat by TeleboiZ005(m): 11:55am On Nov 01, 2016
OK

1 Like

Re: U.S Celebrates Oluyinka Olutoye's Surgical Feat by weedfada(m): 11:55am On Nov 01, 2016
If na boobs and ny*sh post, comments for don reach three pages by now... Doc we hail thee! More power to you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S Celebrates Oluyinka Olutoye's Surgical Feat by lilfizzie: 11:56am On Nov 01, 2016
What more can I say, greatest IFE.

1 Like

Re: U.S Celebrates Oluyinka Olutoye's Surgical Feat by shaddoww: 11:57am On Nov 01, 2016
All our best brains keep running away cos our country appears to be crawling.

3 Likes

Re: U.S Celebrates Oluyinka Olutoye's Surgical Feat by DropShot: 11:58am On Nov 01, 2016
If this man was from SE, we'd see all Igbos here celebrating and jubilating and even masturbating over the news.

Kudos Prof. May you record more unparalleled feats.

3 Likes

Re: U.S Celebrates Oluyinka Olutoye's Surgical Feat by opribo(m): 11:59am On Nov 01, 2016
GREAT feat, this was possible because he left this country, meanwhile the doctors in Naija are busy.....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S Celebrates Oluyinka Olutoye's Surgical Feat by oake(m): 12:02pm On Nov 01, 2016
This is a worthy feat and should be celebrated by all Nigerians. I hope the government will recognize and avail him of the opportunity to showcase his talents in our near comatose health sector. God bless you Doctor!

2 Likes

Re: U.S Celebrates Oluyinka Olutoye's Surgical Feat by AreaFada2: 12:02pm On Nov 01, 2016
Great as always.

2 Likes

Re: U.S Celebrates Oluyinka Olutoye's Surgical Feat by zabadii(m): 12:05pm On Nov 01, 2016
passyhansome:
Waoooooo good to see an afonja making front page for the right reason other than raping children or stealing, proud of them for this, Brown roof more grease to ur elbows
so you are still a learner

Re: U.S Celebrates Oluyinka Olutoye's Surgical Feat by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 01, 2016
"23 weeks old foetus who was removed from the mother’s womb, operated upon and returned to the womb to heal and continue to grow until the baby girl was born at 36 weeks.

- so ordinary five months old child...that he treated for coccyx and returned back to base...that's why they are celebrating abi"

By the way, is the child delivered now, I mean born?

Incomplete story everywhere, small success celebration and media hype sef undecided

Lalasticlala sef grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: U.S Celebrates Oluyinka Olutoye's Surgical Feat by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 12:08pm On Nov 01, 2016
Bro come home and repeat this, we need you here..Kudos.
Re: U.S Celebrates Oluyinka Olutoye's Surgical Feat by Flexherbal(m): 12:09pm On Nov 01, 2016
Good one!
Re: U.S Celebrates Oluyinka Olutoye's Surgical Feat by whiteroses(f): 12:11pm On Nov 01, 2016
Keneking:
"23 weeks old foetus who was removed from the mother’s womb, operated upon and returned to the womb to heal and continue to grow until the baby girl was born at 36 weeks.

- so ordinary five months old child...that he treated for coccyx and returned back to base...that's why they are celebrating abi"

By the way, is the child delivered now, I mean born?

Incomplete story everywhere, small success celebration and media hype sef undecided

Lalasticlala sef grin grin

You are a cancer on this thread Lala please come and remove this tumour of a comment !

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S Celebrates Oluyinka Olutoye's Surgical Feat by Burgerlomo: 12:12pm On Nov 01, 2016
talktonase:
Thank God the operation was not carried out in Nigeria if not power holding for take light or fuel for finish for the generator...we go come dey hear stories that touch.

Hmmm
Re: U.S Celebrates Oluyinka Olutoye's Surgical Feat by Worksunlimited: 12:13pm On Nov 01, 2016
lalasticlala:

https://www.channelstv.com/2016/10/31/u-s-celebrates-nigerian-doctors-rare-surgical-feat/

See how the man dey fly the yoruba culture with im cap ontop his surgeon and doctor gown..

Not saying too much.. Though one thing is clear here, never forget where you are from, no matter how successful you become..

2 Likes

Re: U.S Celebrates Oluyinka Olutoye's Surgical Feat by amagunnerfan2: 12:13pm On Nov 01, 2016
What I find interesting is the fact that aside that he is Nigerian, he also went to school in Nigeria.

Yet some are wailing that they don't have money to pay school fees abroad cos of the exchange rate. They should cry me a river.

1 Like

Re: U.S Celebrates Oluyinka Olutoye's Surgical Feat by mrbillz(m): 12:15pm On Nov 01, 2016
The kinda news I love to read about Nigerians in diaspora and home
Re: U.S Celebrates Oluyinka Olutoye's Surgical Feat by Mayflowa(m): 12:17pm On Nov 01, 2016
Omoakinsuyi:
So many brain drain in Nigeria and Buhari is not helping matters. Wish he can come home to work in Akpabio's world-class hospital

Which brain drain? Where was he trained? Those guys knows how to train and educate you for you to develop free thinking skill. You don't wanna see my designed work!

Something is wrong with our school that need fixing. The students are not the problem!

3 Likes

Re: U.S Celebrates Oluyinka Olutoye's Surgical Feat by michoim(m): 12:23pm On Nov 01, 2016
Good one. From the records that shows he had PhD from U.S. that means he must have travelled out of the country during PDP/GEJ regime to escape the rotteness in the country
Re: U.S Celebrates Oluyinka Olutoye's Surgical Feat by sizzlers(m): 12:23pm On Nov 01, 2016
Who can replace that letter to ZOO
SamuelAnyawu:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: U.S Celebrates Oluyinka Olutoye's Surgical Feat by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 01, 2016
Wingback:
Forget all the hype about Indians and "Asians" as Braniacs. Nigerians are the real deal... in a class of 300, The top 10% will have African names in it, especially the adult immigrants, They can't afford to fail and go back to their miserable governments.

Even in HS, I was that one black kid that Would roll a blunt with you and still be on principal's honor roll.

And this highlights the brain drain plaguing African countries...This man will never give up stable good pay and security for a Buhari government.

True that but i was the black kid hugging my corner with my set passing the weed you all were toking after spending most years in juve.. cry now the only jobs i can get are either shoppers world as an isle assistant or mc noggin pizza delivery... my life... cry cry

1 Like

Re: U.S Celebrates Oluyinka Olutoye's Surgical Feat by sirusX(m): 12:34pm On Nov 01, 2016
Brain drain!....well depends on how you look at it

For those that have schooled in naija & abroad you can definitely see the difference. Evrytime there is always news about Nigerians excelling abroad & making a difference, but here in our home country we are not given the proper platform to show our worth and break boundaries/limits.

I know a lot of people that can be more than they are in different fields, but I guess it's all the 9ja mentality. Weird undecided

It's not the people that have a long way to go...rather the system we operate over here

1 Like

Re: U.S Celebrates Oluyinka Olutoye's Surgical Feat by EYIBLESSN(m): 12:34pm On Nov 01, 2016
Lalastic Graduated from OAU
He is a native of Iyanfoworogi near Ile-Ife.

He is my best friend.
He loves Snake.

He Hubby is Moderating and Spying Girls.
Re: U.S Celebrates Oluyinka Olutoye's Surgical Feat by adefizzy(m): 12:35pm On Nov 01, 2016
kingmekus:
God!! Every Tribalist that would comment on this thread!!! Any ethnic bigot that would want to shout or type THAT IS MY BROTHER!!! OR PROUDLY AFONJA... may their hands be ceased, may they not be able to type anything instead.. Let them know that in the US what they know is Nigeria and not Afonja... This is my prayer IJN

I read all the post before you and I couldn't find anyone talking about tribe, why are you always weary about other people's life and tribe? As a man thinketh so he is, you are the real tribal bigot.

3 Likes

Re: U.S Celebrates Oluyinka Olutoye's Surgical Feat by fxskye: 12:37pm On Nov 01, 2016
kingmekus:
God!! Every Tribalist that would comment on this thread!!! Any ethnic bigot that would want to shout or type THAT IS MY BROTHER!!! OR PROUDLY AFONJA... may their hands be ceased, may they not be able to type anything instead.. Let them know that in the US what they know is Nigeria and not Afonja... This is my prayer IJN

Lol..........But Afonja could be typed if it is a report of crime?

Afonja got this right!!!

1 Like

Re: U.S Celebrates Oluyinka Olutoye's Surgical Feat by Orikinla(m): 12:38pm On Nov 01, 2016
Wingback:
Forget all the hype about Indians and "Asians" as Braniacs. Nigerians are the real deal... in a class of 300, The top 10% will have African names in it, especially the adult immigrants, They can't afford to fail and go back to their miserable governments.

Even in HS, I was that one black kid that Would roll a blunt with you and still be on principal's honor roll.

And this highlights the brain drain plaguing African countries...This man will never give up stable good pay and security for a Buhari government.
The working conditions in Nigeria are horrible.
If our hospitals are good, no public official will fly overseas for ordinary medical check up.
When we had Cuban doctors in Nigeria in the 1970s, they brought out the best in Nigerian medical doctors.

Just visit our medical schools and see their classes, laboratories and hostels, you will be horrified!

2 Likes

Re: U.S Celebrates Oluyinka Olutoye's Surgical Feat by gregyboy(m): 12:43pm On Nov 01, 2016
[q
Re: U.S Celebrates Oluyinka Olutoye's Surgical Feat by gregyboy(m): 12:43pm On Nov 01, 2016
kingmekus:

haha
nice one
Re: U.S Celebrates Oluyinka Olutoye's Surgical Feat by logicapps: 12:48pm On Nov 01, 2016
May God continue to bless you Doc,. This is the very type of good news we expect n desire to Always hear abt/frm our people around d globe.
Re: U.S Celebrates Oluyinka Olutoye's Surgical Feat by Snapchat: 12:50pm On Nov 01, 2016
kingmekus:

You are just jealous. Proudly Afonja

2 Likes

Re: U.S Celebrates Oluyinka Olutoye's Surgical Feat by Snapchat: 12:50pm On Nov 01, 2016
unclezuma:
grin grin grin grin
Convenant University come and see oooo!!!!
He Went to Ife!!!

The Old Ife abi??
Re: U.S Celebrates Oluyinka Olutoye's Surgical Feat by Iamvictor(m): 12:52pm On Nov 01, 2016
Lilimax:
Doctor Olutoye received his medical degree from the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Osun state south west Nigeria and his Ph.D. in anatomy from Virginia Commonwealth University In Richmond, Virginia in the United States.
Great Ife!
Thank you Doctor for making us proud. smiley
Great

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Major Causes Of Male Infertility / 594 New COVID-19 Cases, 209 Discharged And 7 Deaths On June 25 - (2935 Tested) / Lagos Confirms One COVID-19 Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.