Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

How Much Is Cooking Oil Sold In Your Area?? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Much Is Cooking Oil Sold In Your Area?? (2516 Views)

I Bought A Paint Bucket Of Garri N1000 In My Area. How Much Is It In Your Area? / N50 Sachet Garri With Groundnut And Sugar Sold In Ogun State / Big Pure Water Sold In Benin - photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Is Cooking Oil Sold In Your Area?? by ikorodureporta: 1:28pm On Nov 01, 2016
I mean groundnut/vegetable oil & Palm-oil...

.....was told a bottle of palm oil is N700. Naija where we dey go? The bushmeat go soon dey chop the hunters very soon...
Re: How Much Is Cooking Oil Sold In Your Area?? by ikorodureporta: 9:41pm On Nov 06, 2016
How dec go come be??
Re: How Much Is Cooking Oil Sold In Your Area?? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 06, 2016
This is really romantic
Re: How Much Is Cooking Oil Sold In Your Area?? by Yewandequeen(f): 9:55pm On Nov 06, 2016
ikorodureporta:
How dec go come be??

Buy in advance grin
Re: How Much Is Cooking Oil Sold In Your Area?? by McBrooklyn(m): 9:56pm On Nov 06, 2016
grin
Re: How Much Is Cooking Oil Sold In Your Area?? by vicstar(m): 9:56pm On Nov 06, 2016
smh undecided
Re: How Much Is Cooking Oil Sold In Your Area?? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 06, 2016
1200 cry cry
Re: How Much Is Cooking Oil Sold In Your Area?? by Mustiboy(m): 9:59pm On Nov 06, 2016
Ayaf tired 4 Nigeria. I'm leaving Nigeria and I'm relocating to oyo state.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is Cooking Oil Sold In Your Area?? by Mustiboy(m): 10:02pm On Nov 06, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
This is really romantic
every topic does not necessarily have 2 be about romance
Re: How Much Is Cooking Oil Sold In Your Area?? by firstking01(m): 10:06pm On Nov 06, 2016
Just cooked one small soup like that this evening...i bought a lil sha but the price has really gone up...they told me small ragolis is N400...This is when we really need God most cos the way i'm seeing it buhari is intentionally doing these things.
Re: How Much Is Cooking Oil Sold In Your Area?? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 06, 2016
Mustiboy:
every topic does not necessarily have 2 be about romance
perhaps it's called romance section for no reason. Clap for yourself
Re: How Much Is Cooking Oil Sold In Your Area?? by Mustiboy(m): 10:14pm On Nov 06, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
perhaps it's called romance section for no reason. Clap for yourself
chill! Romance section has been confirmed to have the highest NO. Of traffics on nairaland. So, one might consider bringing his non-romance related topic on here in order to get more views. Or you wanna tell me the people on here only know about the other room?
Re: How Much Is Cooking Oil Sold In Your Area?? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 06, 2016
Mustiboy:
chill! Romance section has been confirmed to have the highest NO. Of traffics on nairaland. So, one might consider bringing his non-romance related topic on here in order to get more views. Or you wanna tell me the people on here only know about the other room?
more like you lot have turned romance section to waste bin where every rubbish is dumped, right? Pls continue clapping for yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Is Cooking Oil Sold In Your Area?? by Mustiboy(m): 10:26pm On Nov 06, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
more like you lot have turned romance section to waste bin where every rubbish is dumped, right? Pls continue clapping for yourself
I was trying to be sensible with You but you, ma, seem to have a half dead brain upstairs. Who toyed with ur brain?

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Cooking Oil Sold In Your Area?? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 06, 2016
Mustiboy:
I was trying to be sensible with You but you, ma, seem to have a half dead brain upstairs. Who toyed with ur brain?
ask your daddy
Re: How Much Is Cooking Oil Sold In Your Area?? by Mustiboy(m): 10:30pm On Nov 06, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
ask your daddy
you're doomed, asshole. Who's this COMMUNITY CAKE trying to trade words with? Reply me at ur own peril. I repeat, at ur own peril!
Re: How Much Is Cooking Oil Sold In Your Area?? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 06, 2016
Mustiboy:
you're doomed, asshole. Who's this COMMUNITY CAKE trying to trade words with? Reply me at ur own peril. I repeat, at ur own peril!
go to sleep son. You past your bedtime. Better still, gee you sis to read you Bed time tales
Re: How Much Is Cooking Oil Sold In Your Area?? by Mustiboy(m): 10:37pm On Nov 06, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
go to sleep son. You past you bedtime. Better still, gee you sis to read you Bed time tales
on the contrary, It'd be better if You do that, scumbag!
Re: How Much Is Cooking Oil Sold In Your Area?? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 06, 2016
Mustiboy:
on the contrary, It'd be better if You do that, scumbag!
ok son
Re: How Much Is Cooking Oil Sold In Your Area?? by Mustiboy(m): 10:40pm On Nov 06, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
ok son
and stop using that word, SON, it annoys me. I doubt you're even up to my age.
Re: How Much Is Cooking Oil Sold In Your Area?? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 06, 2016
Mustiboy:
and stop using that word, SON, it annoys me. I doubt you're even up to my age.
SON, you dare not tell me what to do/type
Re: How Much Is Cooking Oil Sold In Your Area?? by Mustiboy(m): 10:50pm On Nov 06, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
SON, you dare not tell me what to do/type
alright. Keep wallowing in ur foolishness. You're ignored henceforth
Re: How Much Is Cooking Oil Sold In Your Area?? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 06, 2016
Mustiboy:
alright. Keep wallowing in ur foolishness. You're ignored henceforth
ok son
Re: How Much Is Cooking Oil Sold In Your Area?? by Mustiboy(m): 10:57pm On Nov 06, 2016
MrObontami:

You must be very stupid for quoting me with your leprosy-infested-never-do-good hands.

Oh! You want to get famous on NL by quoting me right? You must be high on cheap weed you usually smoke at the back of the slum you call home.

Swerve into the gutter you belong and feck outta my mention. You inglorious pig that feed on shiit for survival.

Useless thing.

guy, chill. The fact that the economic recession is affecting you doesn't mean you should come here to vent ur anger on an innocent soul that's just sharing His opinion. You frustrated scumbag!
Re: How Much Is Cooking Oil Sold In Your Area?? by Bluezy13(m): 11:16pm On Nov 06, 2016
Hehehe...

Mad people everywhere!
Mustiboy Vs STFUareyouGod
MrObontami Vs PussySmasher

Anyways, STFUareyouGod is more mature than Mustiboy.

Lemme walkaway before I join the league
Re: How Much Is Cooking Oil Sold In Your Area?? by Mustiboy(m): 11:18pm On Nov 06, 2016
Bluezy13:
Hehehe...

Mad people everywhere!
Mustiboy Vs STFUareyouGod
MrObontami Vs PussySmasher

Anyways, STFUareyouGod is more mature than Mustiboy.

who's this scallywag?
Re: How Much Is Cooking Oil Sold In Your Area?? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 06, 2016
Bluezy13:
Hehehe...

hahahaha don't mind me. I'm just pulling that boy's leg
Re: How Much Is Cooking Oil Sold In Your Area?? by Mustiboy(m): 11:21pm On Nov 06, 2016
PussySmasher:

Well have a feel of what you do to others.

Mynd44 obinoscopy seun lalasticlala. I did nothing to this little kid and he replied me with statements of hate , immaturity, verbal abuses and insults. He has provoked me, wished me harm , defended violent acts against me all which is detrimental, ruinous and deleterous to not just me but this forum called nairaland as a whole as the staments he wrote above has done nothing but damaged my status and my morale as well as that of those who read the statement as a registered nairalander and guest. I hereby request that justice must be served by giving him a very lengthy ban so as to prevent such myopic and heinous acts from him in future. He has also been known to posses numerous monikers on nairaland to perpetrate his evil acts such as obontami (nairaland.com/obontami) which when translated to English means (My vag*na is peppering me).
Thank you.
you've spoken well, wise one. Just ignore His sorry ass; He aint worth the stress

(1) (2) (Reply)

Munch It Everywhere / How To Make That Perfect Stew / Please What Is The Best Brand Of Spaghetti In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.