Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Meet The Babymamas In Tuface Idibas Life! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Babymamas In Tuface Idibas Life! (6012 Views)

Wizkid & Davido's Babymamas In Selfies With Their Babies / Davido's Tweet About Babymamas 5Years Ago / Annie Idibia, Tuface's Wife Gives Birth To Baby Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Babymamas In Tuface Idibas Life! by tommyogaga(m): 12:10pm On Oct 28, 2009
These three ladies are beautiful alright but they sure have got liver, competing for the heart of our beloved crooner innocent idiba.

Unbelievable as it may seem,pero and sumbo both got pregnant with their second babies almost at the same time and just when we thought tuface wad done with dropping his semen all over,annie hopped along,pregnant again for the second time.

All the children though,look like innocent no doubt.
Heres how it goes.

Pero-one girl,one boy
Sumbo-two boys.
Annie-one girl.

Pero is in her 30's and is into bizness which brings in cash.
Sumbo works in a bank and is in her 30's
Annie is a student/actress and is in her late 20's

[center]Which baby mama looks best?
[img]http://2.bp..com/_p63XZ27fMK8/SubO4BIxERI/AAAAAAAABMQ/iG-wvuJcCSY/s400/PERO2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/_p63XZ27fMK8/SubO32yzWGI/AAAAAAAABMI/6rQAAtNpzj4/s400/pero.jpg[/img]
Pero Adeniyi

[img]http://1.bp..com/_p63XZ27fMK8/SubOIbwbMII/AAAAAAAABLw/X21GcrymlMg/s400/p5.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/_p63XZ27fMK8/SubOIASVh7I/AAAAAAAABLo/oV_nFvl_mCU/s400/p4.jpg[/img]
Sumbo Ajaba-babymama number 2
[img]http://1.bp..com/_p63XZ27fMK8/SubOIgp20JI/AAAAAAAABMA/WgmlMt2tOxo/s400/annie2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/_p63XZ27fMK8/SubOIXST5aI/AAAAAAAABL4/GEEa1p4x25s/s400/annie.jpg[/img]
Annie Macualay-babymama number 3
[/center]

Re: Meet The Babymamas In Tuface Idibas Life! by phraoh(m): 1:02pm On Oct 28, 2009
Annie and d Sumbo sure look quite pretty but i dnt get sth,r u sayin dat d 2 ladies wit multiple pikins had dat 4 Tuface and out of wedlock?
Re: Meet The Babymamas In Tuface Idibas Life! by Spyker: 3:26pm On Oct 28, 2009
Are you really saying these three ladies are having their second babies for Iamnotinnocent I[b]dibia[/b] alias Tuface. Then they are crazy, if dog bite you once, the dog dey craze, but if that same dog bite you again, then na you dey craze.
They are crazy bitches, no wonder tubaba say he won't marry any of them. See madness now, if the girls dey complete who go born pass for tuface, tubaba for close im zip now.
Chei, Tuface, Innocent Idibia, are you alright?
Re: Meet The Babymamas In Tuface Idibas Life! by jaybee3(m): 3:28pm On Oct 28, 2009
Who cares?
Re: Meet The Babymamas In Tuface Idibas Life! by breathless(m): 4:10pm On Oct 28, 2009
do u blame dem? (babymamas) it reminds me of d lyrics of a reggae song back in d days - man shortage, all around d world . . . . . . . .
But seriously, tuface shld behave like a human n not a dog or a sperm donor.
Re: Meet The Babymamas In Tuface Idibas Life! by Shentz(f): 12:43am On Oct 29, 2009
jay bee:

Who cares?

Right with ya!
Re: Meet The Babymamas In Tuface Idibas Life! by bishop85: 2:06pm On Oct 29, 2009
the women are idiot.
Re: Meet The Babymamas In Tuface Idibas Life! by muffins(f): 2:47pm On Oct 29, 2009
Tuface is a heartbeat skank[/color][color=#990000]! tongue
Re: Meet The Babymamas In Tuface Idibas Life! by kingchild(m): 4:22pm On Oct 29, 2009
awo awon omo ele meta
won te rawon si ta ni ni gban gba
ema je kan yonju si ebute meta
ni tori awon elgba

i no fit laugh jare
Re: Meet The Babymamas In Tuface Idibas Life! by Felibaby(f): 9:37am On Oct 30, 2009
Its just not normal. Tuface distributing his sperm all over, the girls doing baby competition among themselves and outside wedlock. They are even doing second round. shocked Its a crazy world we are in cry
Re: Meet The Babymamas In Tuface Idibas Life! by dreamplus(f): 7:44pm On Oct 30, 2009
the guy is obviously finding it too difficult to handle fame
Re: Meet The Babymamas In Tuface Idibas Life! by smurf1(f): 10:06pm On Oct 30, 2009
annie mac is alright, undecided
Re: Meet The Babymamas In Tuface Idibas Life! by nellaluv(f): 10:22pm On Oct 30, 2009
All the women are FUGLY. Shameless ashawos. lipsrsealed
Re: Meet The Babymamas In Tuface Idibas Life! by Nobody: 12:54am On Oct 31, 2009
I thought they were five?

"Innocent" indeed.
Re: Meet The Babymamas In Tuface Idibas Life! by edwin101: 3:40am On Nov 02, 2009
Hmmmm!
Re: Meet The Babymamas In Tuface Idibas Life! by sjeezy8: 3:53am On Nov 02, 2009
they are regularĀ  and tuface no get taste in babes
stupid fellow
Re: Meet The Babymamas In Tuface Idibas Life! by chic2pimp(m): 4:34am On Nov 02, 2009
Who gives a flying mess? undecided undecided
Re: Meet The Babymamas In Tuface Idibas Life! by TheSeeker(m): 6:11am On Nov 02, 2009
Tuface is a sperm donor. Simple!
Re: Meet The Babymamas In Tuface Idibas Life! by THEAMAKA3(f): 6:49am On Nov 02, 2009
the first two, na wa ooooo lipsrsealed
the third one is okay but she has a babyface and looks like a little girl.
2 face looks like a grown ass man.

anyway those women are dumb. they keep on popping kids out for this man.
yuck! stupid girls.
Re: Meet The Babymamas In Tuface Idibas Life! by tommyogaga(m): 9:45am On Nov 05, 2009
, But I think he is trying to help them in one way or the other,
Re: Meet The Babymamas In Tuface Idibas Life! by Anabel(f): 4:53pm On Aug 30, 2010
i tot u five babies for five mamas, neva knew it was three.
Re: Meet The Babymamas In Tuface Idibas Life! by Stonnydrey(m): 10:47pm On Aug 31, 2010
Dem pics no show now,
Re: Meet The Babymamas In Tuface Idibas Life! by mamagee3(f): 11:01pm On Aug 31, 2010
I can't view the pictures. . .

What happened? Did the moderators delete them or something?

(1) (Reply)

Beauty Of The Day! Vanessa Obonna / Endowed Lagos Girl With Gigantic Oranges Floods Social Media With Alluring Photo / Ebuka Hit Internet With Another Dress,This Time As Benin Royal at Black Panther

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.