Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,542 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' (107913 Views)

Ibadan Woman Dies During S*x Romp With Lover Who Drank ‘man Power / Nigeria Lady Bewitched Lover Who Dumped Her (Photos) / Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by legendte(m): 8:53pm On Nov 01, 2016
beautiful232:
man power?

only ibadan men can take man power during sex

dunno where the keep their own power

as if sex is do or die
But na una go say men no dey try if them no do the thing like that.
I pity the poor man.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by dy27(m): 8:54pm On Nov 01, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUtbsuo4J2c
Subscribe to Youtube channel if you like this skit.
Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by kinibigdeal(m): 8:56pm On Nov 01, 2016
Can we have a do or die?
beautiful232:
man power?
only ibadan men can take man power during sex
dunno where the keep their own power
as if sex is do or die

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by soberdrunk(m): 8:59pm On Nov 01, 2016
Ishilove:

She's a fan of erotic asphyxiation. Thank God you no answer am otherwise na ya news we for dey read now grin

The over fourty six known and unknown gods of My village will not allow it! "Erotic asphyxiation"? See what 50 shades of grey has caused, all these female bankers, they will just be looking all "legit" and serious during working hours but when 'action' start the will want somebody to commit murder!! angry
Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by soberdrunk(m): 9:02pm On Nov 01, 2016
ELITE12:

HAHAHAHAHAHA grin

HAHAHAHAHAHA Chia a done laugh dey roll for ground

Abeg nor roll go near socket oooo!! angry
Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 01, 2016
ArabMopol:
The Yoruba people, among the most heavily targeted, contributed significant cultural and economic influence upon the Atlantic slave trade during its run from approximately 1400 until 1900 CE, [8:40 PM]: the prospects of Trans Atlantic Slave Trade fueled into tribal wars in Yorubaland as the rulers and slaves who had taken part of the European slave merchants' offer, went all out to wage war on the other towns and villages with the sole aim of getting slaves to be exchanged for wine and guns."" [8:42 PM]: most slaves in the nineteenth century were a product of the Yoruba civil wars that followed the collapse of Oyo in the 1820s.... descendant of Oduduwa the diabolic falling devil
Mopol or wet in u be "WHERE U FROM?"

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by markbenny(m): 9:06pm On Nov 01, 2016
My dear, hope you are not the complaining type.

Half bread is better than none

grin grin grin grin

dollyjoy:
Maybe the woman complained about his inability to satisfy her hence He took "man power" to enhance his performance.cheesycheesy

undecided
Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by slurryeye: 9:06pm On Nov 01, 2016
ArabMopol:
The Yoruba people, among the most heavily targeted, contributed significant cultural and economic influence upon the Atlantic slave trade during its run from approximately 1400 until 1900 CE, [8:40 PM]: the prospects of Trans Atlantic Slave Trade fueled into tribal wars in Yorubaland as the rulers and slaves who had taken part of the European slave merchants' offer, went all out to wage war on the other towns and villages with the sole aim of getting slaves to be exchanged for wine and guns."" [8:42 PM]: most slaves in the nineteenth century were a product of the Yoruba civil wars that followed the collapse of Oyo in the 1820s.... descendant of Oduduwa the diabolic falling devil

I know you're trying to score some points, but don't forget Arochukwu and enslavement of millions of Igbos as explained in this article Osu grin

"From the 17th through 19th centuries, the Aro extended the religious and judicial infuence of Chukwu by establishing oracular shrines of Ibin Ukpabi in many villages and towns in Igboland. They also established trading posts and slaveholding quarters in many towns and villages in the Aro Diaspora. Hence, there is a direct link between Aro quarters or concentric communities in Igboland and the busiest slave trading locations in the Igbo hinterland"

Guess what Aro people are not even Igbo descendants. But they enslaved millions of Igbos and sold them off through Ibinu Ukpani (long juju)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by KardinalZik(m): 9:17pm On Nov 01, 2016
That's the implication of bleeping after taking the Certified Agbo.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by Kaybaba5(m): 9:17pm On Nov 01, 2016
Eleyi gidi gan.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by jidxin(m): 9:22pm On Nov 01, 2016
Doctoreee1:
yes
still waiting
Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by Ogunleti01: 9:22pm On Nov 01, 2016
Ezedon:
She will mind how she bleep when she get to the other side
maka why? Konji na stupid thing ooo!
Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by AgentH2SO4: 9:24pm On Nov 01, 2016
Orikinla:

It is called "Baby Oku" among the sexy Igbo's in Lagos.
An Igbo woman showed me the hot drink sold in small green bottles at drinking joints in Lagos.
Guys drink it before sex without the knowledge of the girls or women.

Does it have alchohol?
Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by billyG(m): 9:26pm On Nov 01, 2016
Ishilove:

http://punchng.com/woman-dies-sex-romp-lover-ibadan/
Eleyi ogidigun!Murder waz d case dey gav him.
Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by ArabMopol(m): 9:31pm On Nov 01, 2016
slurryeye:

I know you're trying to score some points, but don't forget Arochukwu and enslavement of millions of Igbos as explained in this article Osu grin

"From the 17th through 19th centuries, the Aro extended the religious and judicial infuence of Chukwu by establishing oracular shrines of Ibin Ukpabi in many villages and towns in Igboland. They also established trading posts and slaveholding quarters in many towns and villages in the Aro Diaspora. Hence, there is a direct link between Aro quarters or concentric communities in Igboland and the busiest slave trading locations in the Igbo hinterland"

Guess what Aro people are not even Igbo descendants. But they enslaved millions of Igbos and sold them off through Ibinu Ukpani (long juju)
... mumu I thought you said slave trade only happened in Igbo land... War and slave raiding were complementary exercises among the Yoruba, who needed capital to buy the firearms with which they fought in a vicious cycle of war and enslavement. work leaders were well aware of the connection between guns and enslavement... Yoruba's sold out their sons and daughters in to slavery just to get more arm to engage in long tribal wars...

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by ArabMopol(m): 9:33pm On Nov 01, 2016
Kyri:
Mopol or wet in u be "WHERE U FROM?"

Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by beautiful232(f): 9:34pm On Nov 01, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Can we have a do or die?

do it with your bae

I'm still a virgin

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by beautiful232(f): 9:35pm On Nov 01, 2016
legendte:
But na una go say men no dey try if them no do the thing like that. I pity the poor man.

no mind this women ooo

na see what she has put the poor man into
Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by slurryeye: 9:39pm On Nov 01, 2016
ArabMopol:
... mumu I thought you said slave trade only happened in Igbo land... War and slave raiding were complementary exercises among the Yoruba, who needed capital to buy the firearms with which they fought in a vicious cycle of war and enslavement. work leaders were well aware of the connection between guns and enslavement... Yoruba's sold out their sons and daughters in to slavery just to get more arm to engage in long tribal wars...

Slavery happened to all tribes in West Africa, but Osu caste system only happened in Igboland grin

Do you get my point now Osu?

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by fairygeh(f): 9:40pm On Nov 01, 2016
soberdrunk:
"Harder"!!! "Harder"!!! "Harder"!!! Now nah "death sentence"! angry angry. I dey always tell guys, "sex" nor be "war" or "fight", its "pleasure" and doesnt require 'violence', if you listen to and obey what these ladies say at the height of sexual ectasy you will just kill somebodys daughter. Nah so one dey shout "choke me"! "Choke me"!! Alakoba!! angry angry
Lwkmd
Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by ArabMopol(m): 9:43pm On Nov 01, 2016
slurryeye:

Slavery happened to all tribes in West Africa, but Osu caste system only happened in Igboland grin

what of Oduduwa the right hand of Satan thrown down from heaven by angel Michael and Raphael ,
Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by iamkingzlee(m): 9:45pm On Nov 01, 2016
Sex to death shocked
Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by ArabMopol(m): 9:49pm On Nov 01, 2016
slurryeye:

some of Oduduwa descendants

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by slurryeye: 9:54pm On Nov 01, 2016
ArabMopol:
what of Oduduwa the right hand of Satan thrown down from heaven by angel Michael and Raphael ,

It's beyond your mental capacity to understand that there is what's called mythology in every civilization. From Roman, to Greek, to Assyrian, to Egyptian, to Yoruba etc.

But if you're still lost on mythology of Yoruba civilization. Read from the link below Osu grin

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/africanspiritualitynow./2013/05/13/oduduwa/amp/

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by mykeluka(m): 9:55pm On Nov 01, 2016
1000 ways to die....CAUSE OF DEATH:Sexed to death.
Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by kinibigdeal(m): 9:55pm On Nov 01, 2016
Am also a virgin, so we are both innocent. I promised, i wont go to ibadan for that ''Ibadan substance''
beautiful232:

do it with your bae

I'm still a virgin

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by beautiful232(f): 9:59pm On Nov 01, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Am also a virgin, so we are both innocent. I promised, i wont go to ibadan for that ''Ibadan substance''

I no now

until marriage

can you wait?

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by beautiful232(f): 10:00pm On Nov 01, 2016
kinibigdeal:

I no do now

until marriage

can you wait?

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by etisal: 10:01pm On Nov 01, 2016
rusher14:
Perhaps the brand name of this drug should be made public.

grin
I think the name of the drug is "see me, i see you"

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by omoadeleye(m): 10:05pm On Nov 01, 2016
Nma27:
Nice fresh cucumber you gat there...

You really like it?

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by holatin(m): 10:20pm On Nov 01, 2016
billyG:
Eleyi ogidigun!Murder waz d case dey gav him.
ya a fan of chamilionaire
Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by ArabMopol(m): 10:20pm On Nov 01, 2016
slurryeye:

It's beyond your mental capacity to understand that there is what's called mythology in every civilization. From Roman, to Greek, to Assyrian, to Egyptian, to Yoruba etc.

But if you're still lost on mythology of Yoruba civilization. Read from the link below Osu grin

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/africanspiritualitynow./2013/05/13/oduduwa/amp/
are u telling Oduduwa is the falling devil himself or one of his right hand that fall in Yoruba land, OSU is long forgotten believe nothing as such In modern Igbo, b4 u tag OSU those days is either u did something terrible and ur kindred will disassociate themselves from someone that commit taboo .. now tell me Oduduwa is he the real devil himself ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Naija Sex Story: My Sex Marathon With Dami's Mum / Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent / Can You Do This Without Having Sex? (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.