Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Facebook Restores Account Of Amonia Rita Stewart, Lady Who Wrote Mark Zuckerberg - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Facebook Restores Account Of Amonia Rita Stewart, Lady Who Wrote Mark Zuckerberg (42843 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife / New Haircut: Mark Zuckerberg Mocked On Twitter (Photos) / Mark Zuckerberg Rock Matching Pajamas With His Beautiful Family (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook Restores Account Of Amonia Rita Stewart, Lady Who Wrote Mark Zuckerberg by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 01, 2016
LastMumu:

Freedom of speech does not give you the right to make violence inciting comments or write tribal/racial slurs recklessly.

By the way, Facebook was created and is owned by Zukerberg, so he has the sole right to choose what and what speech he wants on his site.

When hell rufai abused the freedom of information with his Twitter insult against former president gej where were you then?

7 Likes

Re: Facebook Restores Account Of Amonia Rita Stewart, Lady Who Wrote Mark Zuckerberg by slysteel: 10:28pm On Nov 01, 2016
judeefcc:
[size=20pt]Igbo's are confused i swear tiny tribe not even up to 2mill , cryin like babies up and down, all these one na attention seeking as far as I am concerned , una no get oil or anything but una no go allow person hear word [/size] one Nigeria make I dance jor
Indomie generation speaking,dude concentrate on your jamb lessons Abeg.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook Restores Account Of Amonia Rita Stewart, Lady Who Wrote Mark Zuckerberg by Bujumbura(m): 10:28pm On Nov 01, 2016
LastMumu:

Freedom of speech does not give you the right to make violence inciting comments or write tribal/racial slurs recklessly.

By the way, Facebook was created and is owned by Zukerberg, so he has the sole right to choose what and what speech he wants on his site.

You ended up writing trash. If all thee underlisted you gave was the reason for blblocking her then you are wrong because she doesn't indulge in such.

Get your facts right next time

2 Likes

Re: Facebook Restores Account Of Amonia Rita Stewart, Lady Who Wrote Mark Zuckerberg by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 01, 2016
Who cares anyway? Facebook cant restore Biafra anyday
Re: Facebook Restores Account Of Amonia Rita Stewart, Lady Who Wrote Mark Zuckerberg by Bujumbura(m): 10:30pm On Nov 01, 2016
ngoben:
Who dis news help or who she help
Do you need anyone to tell you that what she did was inspiring. She didn't give up rather she used the right channels for her voice to be heard

4 Likes

Re: Facebook Restores Account Of Amonia Rita Stewart, Lady Who Wrote Mark Zuckerberg by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 01, 2016
slysteel:
shut up there , Nigeria 180mil the entire east plus extra 2mill una no go let person hear word
Re: Facebook Restores Account Of Amonia Rita Stewart, Lady Who Wrote Mark Zuckerberg by mKc9ET(m): 10:32pm On Nov 01, 2016
beautiful232:
I wan sleep
Nneka is that you am going to bed with you, been looking for u everywhere shee! na today u say u go gimme that thing i been de beg u since
Re: Facebook Restores Account Of Amonia Rita Stewart, Lady Who Wrote Mark Zuckerberg by Bujumbura(m): 10:32pm On Nov 01, 2016
kropotkin2:
Who is talking biafra here

3 Likes

Re: Facebook Restores Account Of Amonia Rita Stewart, Lady Who Wrote Mark Zuckerberg by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 01, 2016
Bujumbura:
You ended up writing trash. If all thee underlisted you gave was the reason for blblocking her then you are wrong because she doesn't indulge in such.

Get your facts right next time

and where in my post did I claim those were the reasons her account was blocked?

My point is right to Freedom of speech does not apply to Facebook or any other social network. Zukerberg owns Facebook and has the right to decide what and he does not want on his site. If you are not happy with his decision, it is either you question him, you adjust or you leave.
Re: Facebook Restores Account Of Amonia Rita Stewart, Lady Who Wrote Mark Zuckerberg by beautiful232(f): 10:34pm On Nov 01, 2016
mKc9ET:

Nneka is that you am going to bed with you, been looking for u everywhere shee! na today u say u go gimme that thing i been de beg u since

make una come help me see this old man

this time na you go die

and I no go take man power sef...take your time
Re: Facebook Restores Account Of Amonia Rita Stewart, Lady Who Wrote Mark Zuckerberg by Bujumbura(m): 10:34pm On Nov 01, 2016
kropotkin2:
Who is talking biafra here undecided

1 Like

Re: Facebook Restores Account Of Amonia Rita Stewart, Lady Who Wrote Mark Zuckerberg by mozele(m): 10:36pm On Nov 01, 2016
LastMumu:

its like you've forgotten of the age-long saying tha customer is always right also applies to facebook?

Or do you need to be remembered that facebook.com is already a household name and shouldn't be treated as a government agency website that dictates rules anyhow that must be strictly adhered to.

2 Likes

Re: Facebook Restores Account Of Amonia Rita Stewart, Lady Who Wrote Mark Zuckerberg by Ahmadgani(m): 10:40pm On Nov 01, 2016
Biafra is just a fantasy that cannot be realised

Re: Facebook Restores Account Of Amonia Rita Stewart, Lady Who Wrote Mark Zuckerberg by Bujumbura(m): 10:41pm On Nov 01, 2016
LastMumu:

and where in my post did I claim those were the reasons her account was blocked?

My point is right to Freedom of speech does not apply to Facebook or any other social network. Zukerberg owns Facebook and has the right to decide what and he does not want on his site. If you are not happy with his decision, it is either you question him, you adjust or you leave.
Mark is a proponent of freedom of speech and his FB gives everyone the means to propagate it.

We are still living in an underdeveloped society that's why you think freedom of speech should be curtailed. As long as your speech is not propagating violence which is against the law then i see no reason while it should be curtailed.

FYI Right to freedom of Sperch applies to FB

2 Likes

Re: Facebook Restores Account Of Amonia Rita Stewart, Lady Who Wrote Mark Zuckerberg by Orikinla(m): 10:48pm On Nov 01, 2016
Bujumbura:
After about a week of social media outcry on the issue of a nigerian lady, Amonia Rita Stewart, whose Facebook account was blocked by Facebook in what she described as “undue”, Facebook has restored her account online. Her Account had been closed down for over two months before she decided to write Facebook founder directly after all channels of communications on Facebook failed.

Her letter titled “Undue Closure of my Facebook Account”  addressed to Facebook founder, Mark Zuckerberg via DHL was exclusive sent to Reports Afrique News and first published on our news portal.

The news went viral after our publication and attracted alot of reactions online on the way Facebook has recently been blocking opposition voices in Nigeria. Amonia who also alleged in her letter that her account may be a victim of a connivance between Facebook and the Buhari led administration to silence opposition online voices is not alone in this struggle as many Facebook users especially those agitating for the actualization of Biafra have also reported their accounts and Facebook pages been brought down by Facebook on the orders of the Nigerian government. However, these claims are yet to be substantiated and Facebook is yet to respond to these accusations.

Visit the back -to-life Facebook account of Amonia Rita Stewart here: Amonia Rita Stewart

Stop all the cheap publicity nonsense.
You can't even compose simple sentence.
What is exclusive sent? grin

Which Buhari is blocking opposition voices on Facebook?
Not President Muhammadu Buhari.
Re: Facebook Restores Account Of Amonia Rita Stewart, Lady Who Wrote Mark Zuckerberg by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 01, 2016
mozele:

its like you've forgotten of the age-long saying tha customer is always right also applies to facebook?

Or do you need to be remembered that facebook.com is already a household name and shouldn't be treated as a government agency website that dictates rules anyhow that must be strictly adhered to.

Rules are created to ensure orderliness and fairness and all platforms have and enforce it, whether government or private owned.

My argument was against the freedom of speech line he made mention of in his post. That you are a customer does not give you the right to flout stated rules on a platform. If for example, Facebook rules are against writing racial slurs or promoting homosexuality on the site, they have the right to ban any erring customer who chose to flout the rule.

Re: Facebook Restores Account Of Amonia Rita Stewart, Lady Who Wrote Mark Zuckerberg by namuguibe(m): 10:52pm On Nov 01, 2016
LastMumu:

I agree with your first statement but disagree with the second. FB is not run like NL with a singular entity making admin or policy decisions.

2 Likes

Re: Facebook Restores Account Of Amonia Rita Stewart, Lady Who Wrote Mark Zuckerberg by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 01, 2016
Bujumbura:
Mark is a proponent of freedom of speech and his FB gives everyone the means to propagate it.

We are still living in an underdeveloped society that's why you think freedom of speech should be curtailed. As long as your speech is not propagating violence which is against the law then i see no reason while it should be curtailed.

FYI Right to freedom of Sperch applies to FB

It goes beyond propagating violence. There are many things you can write on Facebook that is against their rule ans would get you banned immediately. Forget all that freedom of speech crap you have been yapping about since.
Re: Facebook Restores Account Of Amonia Rita Stewart, Lady Who Wrote Mark Zuckerberg by mKc9ET(m): 10:52pm On Nov 01, 2016
beautiful232:

make una come help me see this old man

this time na you go die

and I no go take man power sef...take your time

Hehe
Die? Hope you never use cucumber before, because am gonna handle u well well unless that
Re: Facebook Restores Account Of Amonia Rita Stewart, Lady Who Wrote Mark Zuckerberg by makiaveli(m): 11:07pm On Nov 01, 2016
mumu Igbo girl!
Re: Facebook Restores Account Of Amonia Rita Stewart, Lady Who Wrote Mark Zuckerberg by Bujumbura(m): 11:09pm On Nov 01, 2016
LastMumu:

Her account has been restored so take a chill pill

3 Likes

Re: Facebook Restores Account Of Amonia Rita Stewart, Lady Who Wrote Mark Zuckerberg by Bujumbura(m): 11:10pm On Nov 01, 2016
Orikinla:

Stop all the cheap publicity nonsense.
You can't even compose simple sentence.
What is exclusive sent? grin

Which Buhari is blocking opposition voices on Facebook?
Not President Muhammadu Buhari.
who allowed you into internet

3 Likes

Re: Facebook Restores Account Of Amonia Rita Stewart, Lady Who Wrote Mark Zuckerberg by Ajumonyemonigha: 11:11pm On Nov 01, 2016
You are just a big fool.. When did I make tribal or racial posts.. Shame go kill all of una... For your info Mark was not even aware my account was locked out by some miscreants working for him till I wrote him a letter.. Stupid fool..

LastMumu:

By the way, Facebook was created and is owned by Zukerberg, so he has the right to choose what and what not he would tolerate on his site.

2 Likes

Re: Facebook Restores Account Of Amonia Rita Stewart, Lady Who Wrote Mark Zuckerberg by Ajumonyemonigha: 11:12pm On Nov 01, 2016
He is really answering his name.. Last mumu on nairaland

Bujumbura:
Her account has been restored so take a chill pill

4 Likes

Re: Facebook Restores Account Of Amonia Rita Stewart, Lady Who Wrote Mark Zuckerberg by modsRbastard: 11:13pm On Nov 01, 2016
Ekakamba:
When you try to remove her panty and she pretends to be asleep, then she slowly lifts her waist to help you remove them.That's when you know you made it in life grin cool

1 Like

Re: Facebook Restores Account Of Amonia Rita Stewart, Lady Who Wrote Mark Zuckerberg by Omenkata: 11:13pm On Nov 01, 2016
Heart attack for my doppelganger omenka grin

4 Likes

Re: Facebook Restores Account Of Amonia Rita Stewart, Lady Who Wrote Mark Zuckerberg by Ajumonyemonigha: 11:14pm On Nov 01, 2016
Mumu commentator I am not ibo

makiaveli:
mumu Igbo girl!

3 Likes

Re: Facebook Restores Account Of Amonia Rita Stewart, Lady Who Wrote Mark Zuckerberg by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 01, 2016
Obijulius:
And someone will open their rotten mouth to say nairaland's rule against Biafra is not tribalistic.

@Seun I don't know ur goal in life, but if u must run an online forum you need to rise against tribal bias. The actualization of Biafra poses no threat to you and your clansmen.

That my friend is d definition of the internet, that is what free speech means.

Don't be like Buhari, Buhari ain't smart. Be like Mark. Mark is bad ass smart!!!!!
Mark Zuckerberg is America while Seun is in Nigeria. The latter can be easily frustrated and justly arrest while the former can't in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Restores Account Of Amonia Rita Stewart, Lady Who Wrote Mark Zuckerberg by Ajumonyemonigha: 11:16pm On Nov 01, 2016
Monkey be here yapping about someone u don't know... You will tell me where I talked about violence or broke Facebook rules.. Idiots running around because they can but 200 naira mb
LastMumu:

It goes beyond propagating violence. There are many things you can write on Facebook that is against their rule ans would get you banned immediately. Forget all that freedom of speech crap you have been yapping about since.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Restores Account Of Amonia Rita Stewart, Lady Who Wrote Mark Zuckerberg by Ajumonyemonigha: 11:19pm On Nov 01, 2016
As if he can write better.. Mtchewwwwwww.. Al these 200naira data people

Bujumbura:
who allowed you into internet

3 Likes

Re: Facebook Restores Account Of Amonia Rita Stewart, Lady Who Wrote Mark Zuckerberg by Ajumonyemonigha: 11:21pm On Nov 01, 2016
You dey mind the mumu

comshots:
When hell rufai abused the freedom of information with his Twitter insult against former president gej where were you then?

3 Likes

Re: Facebook Restores Account Of Amonia Rita Stewart, Lady Who Wrote Mark Zuckerberg by Ajumonyemonigha: 11:22pm On Nov 01, 2016
He won't even pass jamb because he is so stupid he thinks I am ibo..
slysteel:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mark Zuckerberg Rock Matching Pajamas With His Beautiful Family (Picture) / To All Gurus, How Does Buying 2go Gocredit With Sms Works / A Throwback Pic Of Nairaland Wayback 2005

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.