Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,880 members, 7,806,534 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

Intels Begins Construction Of Port In Badagry - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Intels Begins Construction Of Port In Badagry (17276 Views)

Tolaram Group To Build Biggest Regional Port In Lagos / Ghanaians On The Streets Of Port Harcourt Dancing And Selling Adonko Bitters / INTELS Wins Shippers’ Council CSR Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Intels Begins Construction Of Port In Badagry by computer0810(m): 8:31am On Nov 02, 2016
when you have a working government and ppl who have taken there destiny in there own hand things will work out and not like our brothers who will always blame the yoruba's for their stupidity

5 Likes

Re: Intels Begins Construction Of Port In Badagry by Earth2Metahuman: 8:36am On Nov 02, 2016
Largest port in Africa

Largest refinery in afRica

Eko Atlantic city

Longest bridge in Africa.

Lagos and yoruba lands onibaje.

11 Likes

Re: Intels Begins Construction Of Port In Badagry by wildchild1: 8:36am On Nov 02, 2016
Eko oni baje oo

Check my signature

1 Like

Re: Intels Begins Construction Of Port In Badagry by KingRex1(m): 8:55am On Nov 02, 2016
Hope it's an export oriented port..
Re: Intels Begins Construction Of Port In Badagry by mikael3(m): 9:00am On Nov 02, 2016
Igwevalentine:
The Afonjas E-warriors with their cone ice cream head will come on this thread and poo from their mouth as they use to do at their South West of a forest that they are boasting of. Quote me and die smiley

This auto correct can wreck somebodys agenda with correction of words you want it to hurt the way you put it. Why will it correct my south W-A-S-T-E into south west.
heuheu....this frustration is mch, lst wondering what you re thinking....mehn,..you need to change your mentality, God help you

2 Likes

Re: Intels Begins Construction Of Port In Badagry by LorDBolton(m): 9:10am On Nov 02, 2016
chuose:
Afonja's which money una go use?

The money from the Oil that una announce but nobody sabi?

OR

The money from the Oil una go get from Cocoa farming, as una no go drink our oil again?

Becos if na our own money from our oil, forget am. angry

The first shipment of oil in dis naija (present day bayelsa) was 5,100bpd

If ya'll knew anything about oil fields you'd know they steadily spring up, no b ones em dey frack everything frackable

Watch as lagos develops badagry into an oil booming, port booming, ftz booming area whilst your past and present leaders shout resource control n blow pipelines.

As if it's a crime to develop the region whilst still agitating for whatever

6 Likes

Re: Intels Begins Construction Of Port In Badagry by HabaSeun: 9:20am On Nov 02, 2016
A-tif-ku.
Re: Intels Begins Construction Of Port In Badagry by freeborn76(m): 9:39am On Nov 02, 2016
Atiku owns INTEL....

Dangote and Atiku are now fighting for the soul of Lagos. grin

At least Lagos has a soul...unlike your region that died over 50 years ago!

2 Likes

Re: Intels Begins Construction Of Port In Badagry by enigma2007(m): 9:43am On Nov 02, 2016
chuose:

OR

The money from the Oil una go get from Cocoa farming, as una no go drink our oil again?

Do you know how much Lagos generate as IGR and is that port going to serve Lagos alone?

NL users with half-baked comments...smh

2 Likes

Re: Intels Begins Construction Of Port In Badagry by Oblang(m): 9:48am On Nov 02, 2016
chuose:

OR

The construction has already begin...

3 Likes

Re: Intels Begins Construction Of Port In Badagry by temodent(m): 9:50am On Nov 02, 2016
Atiku owns INTEL....

Are they not Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Intels Begins Construction Of Port In Badagry by freeborn76(m): 9:50am On Nov 02, 2016
awa:
That's nice but still Naija self...

Amechi is the Transport Minister... And from South South and his ministry is involved.

Onne has a Sea Port.... And the announcement of this news was made there in Onne Seaport Town.

I believe in one Nigeria but I wonder why Projects are not spread across the one Nigeria. Calabar, Warriors and PH have seaports too.

I don't think the way we are going in this country, it would be sustained but it is just a matter of time before Syria would be better than this country if nothing is not done to correct this inequality.

Call me IPOD or whatever but I have just made my common sense.[quote author=freeborn76 post=50700985]
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

Here are the facts: 1. No business man would invest in a region that is constantly at war with itself; destroying public property in the name of social protest is an eighteenth century strategy that has achieved nothing.
Most of the major projects you accused the FG of embarking in Lagos are actually private initiatives-Dangote Refinery, Eko Atlantic, Lekki Deep Sea Port, Lekki International Airport and even the seaport in Badagry. You cannot tell a businessman where to site his business, that is his prerogative.
3. Yorubas have never been known to be hostile to their 'visitors', the southwest is the only region where non-Yorubas go as far as interior villages to buy land and build properties without anyone raising an eyebrow, naturally, that makes it investment-friendly.
4. Truth is, I am an advocate of separation; let us split this country into as many pieces as possible so that all man go rest-those regions that think others would suddenly cease to exist because of them would them suddenly see their folly.

I am proudly Yoruba and I approve this message!

8 Likes

Re: Intels Begins Construction Of Port In Badagry by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 02, 2016
richidinho:
Atiku company

He just sacked over 1000 staff recently.. owns over 30% in SONAGOL in Angola
Re: Intels Begins Construction Of Port In Badagry by opemite: 10:01am On Nov 02, 2016
No work has started yet i live in badagry.
Re: Intels Begins Construction Of Port In Badagry by OMAR12: 10:07am On Nov 02, 2016
this is really really not the best. there is a port already in Lagos, which helped reduced the cost of living in Lagos and it neighboring states.I don't see how this reduce the cost of living in the south south and south east, where things are on a high side, a port like this in calabar would help reduce the load on our roads and also reduce the cost of living, take petroleum for example, when we want to import refined fuel that will be disbursed around the whole country, it apapa port, there by making the commodity very costly, BT if We can build the calabar sea port it will go a long way.
1. the cost of living will be cheap because u don't need to transport goods from Lagos down to aba and pH. after importing
2. it will help the growing manufacturing industry in aba and Onitsha as well as p.h and calabar.
3. it will reduce the stress on federal road in and around Lagos that leads to other southern states
4. industries in Ogun and Lagos would not find it hard to clear their imported raw material goods, reason being that the lesser the goods at apapa port the easier.
5. it will grow the economy because it will be far easier for the north to export their farm produce for calabar port, than transporting it down to Lagos to export to europe, same goes to aba and Onitsha trade marchant.
Re: Intels Begins Construction Of Port In Badagry by mrtegation99(m): 10:08am On Nov 02, 2016
And you are dropping workers everyday because of no money
Re: Intels Begins Construction Of Port In Badagry by lexoft(m): 10:11am On Nov 02, 2016
i even thought its the intel of computer chips cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Intels Begins Construction Of Port In Badagry by nothingspoil70: 10:12am On Nov 02, 2016
Futureleader201:
Y not in South south where the resources of this country is generated.

One Nigeria is a scam!!!
Answer:

THE ENVIRONMENT THERE IS NOT CONDUCIVE FOR BUSINESS

2 Likes

Re: Intels Begins Construction Of Port In Badagry by OMAR12: 10:16am On Nov 02, 2016
[quote author=freeborn76 post=50700985][/quote]Mr. man so calabar is a hostile region. I have lived both in Lagos and river state, there is a lot of Yoruba in river state some have lived 30, 20,25 years in river state and doing well, the truth is only 9 percent of Yoruba that live outside Yoruba land, build houses outside Yoruba land. that a fact that I can beat my chest to it. take me to anywhere
but that not why am quoting u, calabar and akwa ibom in fact are more better host than every other part of nigeria, for the British to have picked it ahead of it contemporary. BT we are talking about how beneficial is this to the rest of Nigeria and indeed the south west.
Re: Intels Begins Construction Of Port In Badagry by OMAR12: 10:38am On Nov 02, 2016
nothingspoil70:
Answer:

THE ENVIRONMENT THERE IS NOT CONDUCIVE FOR BUSINESS
there are 6 south south state 5 of those state has access to the sea, let cancel the hot zone river state and maybe delta, what happened to uyo and calabar.
Re: Intels Begins Construction Of Port In Badagry by fourthworld: 11:29am On Nov 02, 2016
awa:

Amechi is the Transport Minister... And from South South and his ministry is involved.

Onne has a Sea Port.... And the announcement of this news was made there in Onne Seaport Town.

I believe in one Nigeria but I wonder why Projects are not spread across the one Nigeria. Calabar, Warriors and PH have seaports too.

I don't think the way we are going in this country, it would be sustained but it is just a matter of time before Syria would be better than this country if nothing is not done to correct this inequality.

Call me IPOD or whatever but I have just made my common sense.

Well as long as no citizen is restricted from residing anywhere he likes, let the development keep moving on.
Re: Intels Begins Construction Of Port In Badagry by fourthworld: 11:31am On Nov 02, 2016
[quote author=freeborn76 post=50700985][/quote]

Definitely but you people should stop being jealous of development from other regions too.
Re: Intels Begins Construction Of Port In Badagry by balosunky(m): 11:43am On Nov 02, 2016
chuose:

OR

uneducated fellow INTEL is a private company like Dangote so how does it affect your oil.mumu ur region is one of the underdeveloped region in africa and u happy to dey shout Our Oil

2 Likes

Re: Intels Begins Construction Of Port In Badagry by Talk2Bella(f): 12:16pm On Nov 02, 2016
lemme go buy land grin
Re: Intels Begins Construction Of Port In Badagry by mayorchelsea(m): 12:22pm On Nov 02, 2016
As sensible as it is that development be spread to all parts of the country,would some hoodlums from a certain part not destroy these things after few years fighting for one thing or the other?They insulted Dangote for not setting his refinery in the region where the primary product is gotten yet the ones on ground are being destroyed everyday.You hate yorubas so much yet troop in on a daily basis which wouldn't be possible if the same hatred was shown to them in Lagos.Is it only yorubas that would be employed in that port on conclusion?Is Intel a government agency?

1 Like

Re: Intels Begins Construction Of Port In Badagry by ocshap: 12:41pm On Nov 02, 2016
tired of political settings of this country,
is this not the same atiku company that entered Nigeria as an I. t company & all of a sudden became a construction company.....
seeing this as compensation contract to the(atiku) for joining apc.
Re: Intels Begins Construction Of Port In Badagry by checkolatunji: 1:07pm On Nov 02, 2016
ocshap:
tired of political settings of this country,
is this not the same atiku company that entered Nigeria as an I. t company & all of a sudden became a construction company.....
seeing this as compensation contract to the(atiku) for joining apc.

Mr Man no be FG money them won take build am na

1 Like

Re: Intels Begins Construction Of Port In Badagry by Godwin616: 1:13pm On Nov 02, 2016
awa:

Call me IPOD or whatever but I have just made my common sense.
I understand your point but the fact is the investors are looking at it from business perspective and not from your own view. A business man wants assurance of security for his business, as well as higher patronage. Same reasons why most of Dangote investments are in SW. Lagos is a commercial capital of Nigeria. That's the first place that comes to mind whenever you are thinking of establishing any business venture.Business are set up for economic gains and not for political reason.

1 Like

Re: Intels Begins Construction Of Port In Badagry by jaywhoco(m): 1:21pm On Nov 02, 2016
sarrki:

This are early signs of frustration & Depression

It's good to watch it
these
Re: Intels Begins Construction Of Port In Badagry by donvicky2007: 1:30pm On Nov 02, 2016
Atiku owns INTEL....

They should fight well, once it bring development and employment to the people of Lagos that's a welcome development.
Re: Intels Begins Construction Of Port In Badagry by agyo(m): 5:45pm On Nov 02, 2016
The one in port harcourt, una don abandon nam? you see where GEJ took us and left us

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians / Ship From Any States In U.S.A To Nigeria / How Can One Send Money From Nigeria To Ghana?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.