Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

How To Promote Your Music To Millions Of People For Free! - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / How To Promote Your Music To Millions Of People For Free! (2571 Views)

New Music Website To Promote Upcoming Nigerian Artists For For Free / Hot And Cheapest Way To Promote Ur Songs To Millions Of Listeners Around D World / Lets Promote Your Music In Nigeria And Abroad And Take You To The Next Level (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Promote Your Music To Millions Of People For Free! by seyiartt(m): 2:13pm On Oct 28, 2009
My dear friend,

I guess it would be right if I introduced myself before proceeding to the business of the day. Well, my name is Seyi Adegboye a.k.a Seyi Artt. I am a singer, songwriter and music consultant. I had formal studies in Music, so you can be quite sure that I have an understanding of what music is all about, technical and business wise.

Now to the business of the day: As an artiste I quite understand what music artistes go through in order to create public awareness and have their music promoted. You and I know that going to the studio to have a song or album recorded is not the main problem but promoting it. Little wonder you see many upcoming artistes not making it big despite the fact that they’ve invested a whole lot of resources. But never mind, that’s why I’m here to be of help as a colleague and friend in the music industry.

However, I have some SECRET and VALUABLE information that I would love to reveal to you, which many artistes who are making it big in the industry would never disclose to you. Believe me, this information will change your music career forever and you would be grateful for it. This information that I’ve got would let you know how to set up a simple system that allows you to promote your music to millions of people for free and have millions of music fans join your fan base within the shortest period of time without spending a kobo or any stress or ‘wahala’ on your part. Believe me, this is for REAL and it is not Myspace, Facebook or Youtube stuff. Moreover, it is even much better, faster and it would deliver more result than Myspace, Facebook, Twitter or Youtube and what have you. Hence, you don’t have to start begging radio or TV stations to play your music.

In addition to this information that I will be revealing to you, I will also disclose to you the following information for free:

• How to start getting over N1MILLION just by writing songs
• How to get an international recording deal from Nigeria
• How to set up a studio in your home with little cash
• How to succeed as a music artiste in the music industry
• How to pass a musical(singing) audition with ease
• How to start earning over N100,000 every month helping other artiste promote their music with the system that I will real to you

Sincerely, it’s not easy revealing this kind of vital information to you, but because your success in the music industry is my own pleasure. I am more than ready to hand over this information to you my dear friend. So, are you ready? If yes, please send me an email at jetty2008@yahoo.com and I will be glad to be at your service for[b] FREE! [/b]Please hurry before it is too late, because I will be revealing this information to only few people. Remember ‘Information is Power!’

Thanks and God bless. One love!
Re: How To Promote Your Music To Millions Of People For Free! by Macgreat(m): 4:59pm On Nov 07, 2009
. . .

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Critic Your Song / Does Anyone Know Where I Can Get A Maudio Fasttrack Mkii(used) / Artiste Management Services From Chronique Records Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.