Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

10 Things Everyone Does During Nollywood Location - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 10 Things Everyone Does During Nollywood Location (685 Views)

10 Things You Didn't Know About Tom And Jerry / Avengers: Infinity War Full Spoilers – 10 Things You Need To Know / BBNaija 2018 Bambam: 10 Things You May Not Know About The Ex Housemate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Things Everyone Does During Nollywood Location by apeiron24(m): 5:34am On Nov 02, 2016
Nollywood Location has been a place where people enjoy, gist and connect. If you have been to any film location before, you will agree with me that it can be one of the best and can also be a nightmare.

Here is a list of 10 Things Everyone Does During Nollywood Location to inform you of some fun that goes to the sky during any Nollywood film location. If you are a regular customer in film locations, and by regular customers, you should get what I meant. I mean if you have been going for film locations before, you will be able to relate with these things on my list.

If you have never been to a film location before, I think you should read this to the end. You might even be dreaming for a film set, I tell you, most Nollywood locations are not as interesting as you are imagining. There are some fun, I will not deny that, but sometimes, it might be the most boring moment of your life.

Here are my lists
10 Things Everyone Does During Nollywood Location

(1) (Reply)

Over 25 Upcoming Dc/marvel Movies / Falz "Omo Falana" Was Really Creative In Wehdone Sir / Ex-bigbrother Naija Housemates Eating Their Last Supper At Grand Finale(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.