Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Hold FG Responsible For Failed Federal Roads In Delta —DTHA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hold FG Responsible For Failed Federal Roads In Delta —DTHA (6044 Views)

Work Commences On Federal Roads In Imo -as Minister Of Works Visits Okorocha / Governors Want FG To Hand Over Federal Roads To States / Federal Roads: FG Begs States To Take Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hold FG Responsible For Failed Federal Roads In Delta —DTHA by DAVECENA(m): 6:15am On Nov 02, 2016
ASABA—DELTA State House of Assembly has told the people of the state to stop blaming Governor Ifeanyi Okowa for the terrible conditions of virtually all the federal roads in the state, saying the Federal Government should be held responsible.

Speaking through the Chairman of the Assembly Committee on Environment, Oil and Gas, Mr Daniel Yingi, the Assembly, said it was sad to hear people blame Governor Okowa for the disrepair of federal roads in the state instead of the Federal Government, describing it as a sad commentary.

According to Yingi who represents Burutu Constituency 1, “I want to use this opportunity to let Deltans know that most of these roads, including Sapele-Abraka-Agbor Road, Benin-Sapele-Warri Road, Asaba-Illah-Uromi Road and many others that are in very bad shape, are federal roads not state roads. So, all the blame should be heaped at the door steps of the Federal Government and not the state. The people should not judge our performance by the failure of the federal government. I feel very bad when I hear people ask Okowa what is doing on these roads.”
source:

www.vanguardngr.com/2016/11/hold-fg-responsible-failed-federal-roads-delta-dtha/

Re: Hold FG Responsible For Failed Federal Roads In Delta —DTHA by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:20am On Nov 02, 2016
Buhari is more concerned with fighting Kwarruption than building or fixing Old Federal Roads...

Surely the SGF will use some of the capital project funds to clear grasses around the Federal Roads in Delta and Nigeria.

Please Be Patient grin grin grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hold FG Responsible For Failed Federal Roads In Delta —DTHA by Dikachi080(m): 6:26am On Nov 02, 2016
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] make i book space first
Re: Hold FG Responsible For Failed Federal Roads In Delta —DTHA by saintkel(m): 6:29am On Nov 02, 2016
Y won't they blame Delta State government?, I remember other states even doing Federal roads

7 Likes

Re: Hold FG Responsible For Failed Federal Roads In Delta —DTHA by modath(f): 6:33am On Nov 02, 2016
Wetin hapin? Thought IB did roads up to even Cameroun, Benin, Tchad & Niger? What magic washed them away in just 20mths?

They should look well, the roads dey inside transformation and fresh air pamphlets, dem go see direction to the roads, (perhaps they don't know the terrain of their own lands. smiley) or they can wait for NL wailers to direct them.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hold FG Responsible For Failed Federal Roads In Delta —DTHA by progress69: 7:10am On Nov 02, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Buhari is more concerned with fighting Kwarruption than building or fixing Old Federal Roads...

Surely the SGF will use some of the capital project funds to clear grasses around the Federal Roads in Delta and Nigeria.

So our brother didn't transform Niger Delta afterall. And you come here hopelessly defending him, while u attack a government that came in and met a compound problem on ground.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hold FG Responsible For Failed Federal Roads In Delta —DTHA by Durazill(f): 8:34am On Nov 02, 2016
Corruption is the beginning of our problems
Re: Hold FG Responsible For Failed Federal Roads In Delta —DTHA by veekid(m): 8:34am On Nov 02, 2016
Already
Re: Hold FG Responsible For Failed Federal Roads In Delta —DTHA by teepsee(f): 8:34am On Nov 02, 2016
I thought GEJ did that already? How comes within few months, they are already crying out

13 Likes

Re: Hold FG Responsible For Failed Federal Roads In Delta —DTHA by iykebest1(m): 8:34am On Nov 02, 2016
apportioning of blame has never helped anybody.
meanwhile, the kind broke wey I dey now ehh, if my bae decides to leave me for another guy, we will go together.

2 Likes

Re: Hold FG Responsible For Failed Federal Roads In Delta —DTHA by Bantino(m): 8:35am On Nov 02, 2016
The only country where citizens provide basic amenities instead of the government.

Electricity = We buy generators
Water = We dig boreholes (some state governments even collect levies on this from individuals)
Road= Enter some places you see guys fixing their streets with cement etc

Naija we hail thee

6 Likes

Re: Hold FG Responsible For Failed Federal Roads In Delta —DTHA by jamalnation(m): 8:35am On Nov 02, 2016
E no consine me

1 Like

Re: Hold FG Responsible For Failed Federal Roads In Delta —DTHA by Moreoffaith(m): 8:36am On Nov 02, 2016
I yaf die ooo
Re: Hold FG Responsible For Failed Federal Roads In Delta —DTHA by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 02, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Hold FG Responsible For Failed Federal Roads In Delta —DTHA by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:37am On Nov 02, 2016
modath:

Wetin hapin? Thought IB did roads up to even Cameroun, Benin, Tchad & Niger? What magic washed them away in just 20mths?

They should look well, the roads dey inside transformation and fresh air pamphlets, dem go see direction to the roads, (perhaps they don't know the terrain of their own lands. tongue)

Blame Game Continues grin grin

we now export over 2million barrels at $50... Buhari cannot point to a single capital project he is executing....

Well let's Blame GEJ as usual cool

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hold FG Responsible For Failed Federal Roads In Delta —DTHA by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 02, 2016
The pdp and the apc are the problem of this country, let me be blunt,
1)GEJ was a disappointment to his people
2) apc is a scam
3)what stops the state governments from doing a collabo to fix the roads?
These people just play politics with everything, yet it's the common man that is bearing the brunt of all this finger pointing

4 Likes

Re: Hold FG Responsible For Failed Federal Roads In Delta —DTHA by awa(m): 8:37am On Nov 02, 2016
I am seeing upraising in this country certainly people are getting more fed up than ever. The government in power should stop playing games and focus on people oriented programmes

1 Like

Re: Hold FG Responsible For Failed Federal Roads In Delta —DTHA by Jethrolite(m): 8:37am On Nov 02, 2016
So this is their excuse? God will punish and destroy all of them with cancer. The most important economic roads in the state are virtually gone and this is what they have to say, this people are really mad and will die of incurable tumors. What of the roads in towns that have also decayed, is that FG fault too?

4 Likes

Re: Hold FG Responsible For Failed Federal Roads In Delta —DTHA by teepsee(f): 8:38am On Nov 02, 2016
modath:

They should look well, the roads dey inside transformation and fresh air pamphlets, dem go see direction to the roads, (perhaps they don't know the terrain of their own lands. tongue)
are you OK?

Which IB?

3 Likes

Re: Hold FG Responsible For Failed Federal Roads In Delta —DTHA by Slimpotter(m): 8:40am On Nov 02, 2016
progress69:

So our brother didn't transform Niger Delta afterall. And you come here hopelessly defending him, while u attack a government that came in and met a compound problem on ground.
Sometimes I wonder hw Nigerians reason.... they are blaming buhari....bt 4got their broda was at d helm of affairs for close. 6 years

9 Likes

Re: Hold FG Responsible For Failed Federal Roads In Delta —DTHA by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 8:40am On Nov 02, 2016
It still beat my imagination why GEJ failed to fix these Federal roads in SE and SS.

Technically, that man did nothing for us o!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hold FG Responsible For Failed Federal Roads In Delta —DTHA by eezeribe(m): 8:40am On Nov 02, 2016
OK
Re: Hold FG Responsible For Failed Federal Roads In Delta —DTHA by dunkem21(m): 8:41am On Nov 02, 2016
NL is not safe O. ..

Watch your comments, my people.

1 Like

Re: Hold FG Responsible For Failed Federal Roads In Delta —DTHA by Maduawuchukwu(m): 8:43am On Nov 02, 2016
Of course it is the FG's duty. Is that not why we have an exclusive and concurrent list?
I want to plead with reasonable pple here to disregard Modath. She keeps on trolling GEJ but inside she is weeping concerning hw Buhari has destroyed her lord and Saviour Tinubu. Never allow a persons outward appearance fool you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hold FG Responsible For Failed Federal Roads In Delta —DTHA by Qmerit(m): 8:44am On Nov 02, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

Lols, you mean the rds went that bad within two yrs?

4 Likes

Re: Hold FG Responsible For Failed Federal Roads In Delta —DTHA by Yyeske(m): 8:45am On Nov 02, 2016
Look at this shameless man talking, a state like Anambra with lower IGR and income was still able to fix some portion of enugu onitsha express way from headbridge to Umunya yet Delta state can't fix any portion on their side of the bridge. I thought he should have told us the FG was responsible for inner roads in Asaba too. Anyway, they have their Ibori, Uduagha, militants to pay so continue blaming the FG

4 Likes

Re: Hold FG Responsible For Failed Federal Roads In Delta —DTHA by Qmerit(m): 8:45am On Nov 02, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

Lols, you mean the rds went that bad within two yrs? Not just Delta the who of S/S and S/E

3 Likes

Re: Hold FG Responsible For Failed Federal Roads In Delta —DTHA by martineverest(m): 8:46am On Nov 02, 2016
from one of d two most corrupt state assembly and useless governors....the other is bayelsa

3 Likes

Re: Hold FG Responsible For Failed Federal Roads In Delta —DTHA by modath(f): 8:46am On Nov 02, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

Blame Game Continues grin grin

we now export over 2million barrels at $50... Buhari cannot point to a single capital project he is executing....

Well let's Blame GEJ as usual cool

You cannot deflect, where is the 30,000km of roads clueless claimed to have constructed.

teepsee:
I'm not OK? & IB is still our hero of ineptitude !!

Of course you aren't...& good for you. cool

6 Likes

Re: Hold FG Responsible For Failed Federal Roads In Delta —DTHA by Qmerit(m): 8:47am On Nov 02, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

Lols, you mean the rds went that bad in less than 2 yrs of PMB? Not just Delta the whole of S/S and S/E don't ve motorable Federal Rds. For me I see it from where it started b4 we got to where we re right now,

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov. Zulum Approves N152.6m WAEC Fees For 24, 323 Indigent Students In Borno / Ugwuanyi Approves Creation Of Ndioke Ibagwa-Aka Autonomous Community / Power Generation In Lagos To Reach 3,000MW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.