Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,125 members, 7,807,403 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

If You Have 100million Naira At Hand,which Nigerian Bank Best Secured To Save It - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / If You Have 100million Naira At Hand,which Nigerian Bank Best Secured To Save It (1095 Views)

i Need To Raise 100million within one month !!!! / Please Help With What To Do With 100million Naira / Save And Grow Rich: 6 Simple And Practical Ways To Save Money And Grow Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have 100million Naira At Hand,which Nigerian Bank Best Secured To Save It by drsugar: 6:15am On Nov 02, 2016
drsugar:
Just wondering if it's still possible for a bank to crash despite the apex bank regulations and lead to losing huge personal deposits in them like it happened during the days of Savannah bank and the likes.
if you have 100million Naira at hand now,which Nigerian bank is best secured to save it?
Suggestions.....
Re: If You Have 100million Naira At Hand,which Nigerian Bank Best Secured To Save It by bigeagleeye(m): 6:18am On Nov 02, 2016
Have the money first!
I don't like all these 'if' statements

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Have 100million Naira At Hand,which Nigerian Bank Best Secured To Save It by grandstar(m): 6:19am On Nov 02, 2016
Possibility of any bank crashing is like 5%. You have nothing to worry about.

To be safe though, put your funds in GTB, First bank or Zenith

1 Like

Re: If You Have 100million Naira At Hand,which Nigerian Bank Best Secured To Save It by capatainrambo: 6:20am On Nov 02, 2016
Swiss bank

do not listen to d guy above
do not say u weren't told

1 Like

Re: If You Have 100million Naira At Hand,which Nigerian Bank Best Secured To Save It by jblackbell(m): 6:23am On Nov 02, 2016
Why save it when I can invest with it.
Re: If You Have 100million Naira At Hand,which Nigerian Bank Best Secured To Save It by Davash222(m): 6:24am On Nov 02, 2016
Just 100million Naira

Money that I can hide under my bed for 100years, why wasting my time going to the Bank
Re: If You Have 100million Naira At Hand,which Nigerian Bank Best Secured To Save It by saintkel(m): 6:27am On Nov 02, 2016
D two strongest bank in Nigeria now; First bank n UBA

1 Like

Re: If You Have 100million Naira At Hand,which Nigerian Bank Best Secured To Save It by chukkystar(m): 6:44am On Nov 02, 2016
D way Things are going if U save dat 100million in two years tym it'll b worth 20million

2 Likes

Re: If You Have 100million Naira At Hand,which Nigerian Bank Best Secured To Save It by Oluwasaeon(m): 6:47am On Nov 02, 2016
Use d money to do MMM

Zenith or First Bank
Re: If You Have 100million Naira At Hand,which Nigerian Bank Best Secured To Save It by Nobody: 6:49am On Nov 02, 2016
Dig a grave and Bury it. Shikenan
Re: If You Have 100million Naira At Hand,which Nigerian Bank Best Secured To Save It by drsugar: 7:31am On Nov 02, 2016
Gracias. I'm doing a research on this and your responses have been noted.
Re: If You Have 100million Naira At Hand,which Nigerian Bank Best Secured To Save It by ReppingLocals(f): 12:01am On Jul 10, 2018
Dear Friends,

Do You Desire To Invest, Get Back To Us Urgently After Reading This!!!

Our core Business is Financial Assets Management. We have long-term viable and profitable Investment with success guarantee.

Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% on your Investment Capital is by investing in Currency Exchange Market with no hassle, backed with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks.

This is a wise counsel you must heed to if you must invest and save for the future. Just a minimum investment will do in Naira or US Dollars.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your Initial Capital back and continue with your available returns accrued.
No risk attached. Fail Proof Investment with hard success blueprints.

I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise we can't help you.

Note: Don't post your Phone or E-mail here please. Keep your details private.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Please I only schedule a meet with serious prospective clients with ready Investment Capital for on the spot investment.

Kind Regards.

Call or TEXT ur email to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9 (WhatsApp)

(1) (Reply)

Piuni Telecoms Business Opportunity / MMM Is Paying Oooo, I'm A Living Testimony / A Very Important Information On Virtual Currency Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.