Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

The Story Of Jesus: A Plagiarized Lie Christians Need To Stop Believing. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Story Of Jesus: A Plagiarized Lie Christians Need To Stop Believing. (16371 Views)

Please I Need A Good Reason To Stop Believing In God / If You Get A Telescope, You Will Immediately Stop Believing The Bible / Is it Provocative For Muslims To Call Jesus A "PROPHET" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Story Of Jesus: A Plagiarized Lie Christians Need To Stop Believing. by Deicide: 12:03pm On Nov 02, 2016
Pidggin:

How many followers do they have today? If Jesus is a scam how did he manage to become more far popular than the so-called original authentic versions?
Argumentetum ad populum And by your logic Muhammad has 2.7billion followers so Islam is the true Religion Christianity only has 2.2billion And that was because Constantine help also we have the Crusade Inquisition Slavery etc Now tell me how many people where killed because of the Egyptian God?
Re: The Story Of Jesus: A Plagiarized Lie Christians Need To Stop Believing. by hopefulLandlord: 12:05pm On Nov 02, 2016
Pidggin:

How many followers do they have today? If Jesus is a scam how did he manage to become more far popular than the so-called original authentic versions?

Argumentum ad populum

aka, something majority of people believe to be true must be true

now let's scrutinize that, shall we?

before the advent of internet, most Nigerians believed India defeated Nigeria 99-1 in a soccer match

at a point everyone on earth believed the earth was flat

at some point everyone believed the earth is stationary and the sun revolves round it

my question for you are thus:

did Nigerians believing 99-1 happened make it true?

did everyone at some point believing the earth was flat suddenly change the shape of the earth?

did the sun suddenly start revolving around the earth because everyone believed so?

conclusion: truth is truth even if 1 person out of 5Billion believe it

lie is lie even if everyone believes it

belief doesn't influence truth in ANY way

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Story Of Jesus: A Plagiarized Lie Christians Need To Stop Believing. by Pidggin(f): 12:09pm On Nov 02, 2016
Deicide:

Argumentetum ad populum And by your logic Muhammad has 2.7billion followers so Islam is the true Religion Christianity only has 2.2billion And that was because Constantine help also we have the Crusade Inquisition Slavery etc Now tell me how many people where killed because of the Egyptian God?

31.5% of the world's population is Christian compared to 23% of Muslims. Please take note that Christianity is highly voluntary and not by forceful cohesion as is done in Islam. There are many who have lost their lives because they changed their religion from Islam to another.

Re: The Story Of Jesus: A Plagiarized Lie Christians Need To Stop Believing. by felixomor: 12:11pm On Nov 02, 2016
Deicide:

Argumentetum ad populum And by your logic Muhammad has 2.7billion followers so Islam is the true Religion Christianity only has 2.2billion And[ that was because Constantine help also we have the Crusade Inquisition Slavery etc Now tell me how many people where killed because of the Egyptian God?

Who is this one?
Where do u get ur figures from?

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Jesus: A Plagiarized Lie Christians Need To Stop Believing. by felixomor: 12:13pm On Nov 02, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Argumentum ad populum

aka, something majority of people believe to be true must be true

now let's scrutinize that, shall we?

before the advent of internet, most Nigerians believed India defeated Nigeria 99-1 in a soccer match

at a point everyone on earth believed the earth was flat

at some point everyone believed the earth is stationary and the sun revolves round it

my question for you are thus:

did Nigerians believing 99-1 happened make it true?

did everyone at some point believing the earth was flat suddenly change the shape of the earth?

did the sun suddenly start revolving around the earth because everyone believed so?

conclusion: truth is truth even if 1 person out of 5Billion believe it

lie is lie even if everyone believes it

belief doesn't influence truth in ANY way

Busy listing fallacies on a thread that in itself is a fallacy.

Saying a something is a lie because other people say its a lie.

#Typical

2 Likes

Re: The Story Of Jesus: A Plagiarized Lie Christians Need To Stop Believing. by Richirich713: 12:13pm On Nov 02, 2016
Sources?

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Jesus: A Plagiarized Lie Christians Need To Stop Believing. by Deicide: 12:14pm On Nov 02, 2016
Pidggin:

31.5% of the world's population is Christian compared to 23% of Muslims. Please take note that Christianity is highly voluntary and not by forceful cohesion as is done in Islam. There are many who have lost their lives because they changed their religion from Islam to another.

Please stop lying For jesus

Re: The Story Of Jesus: A Plagiarized Lie Christians Need To Stop Believing. by hopefulLandlord: 12:15pm On Nov 02, 2016
felixomor:

Busy listing fallacies on a thread that in itself is a fallacy.
Saying a something is a lie because other people say its a lie.
#Typical
where did I say that?
you saw that with your spiritual eyes?

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Jesus: A Plagiarized Lie Christians Need To Stop Believing. by Deicide: 12:15pm On Nov 02, 2016
felixomor:

Who is this one? Where do u get ur figures from?
it was suppose to be 1.7b:2.4 grin
Re: The Story Of Jesus: A Plagiarized Lie Christians Need To Stop Believing. by felixomor: 12:16pm On Nov 02, 2016
Deicide:

it was suppose to be 1.7b:2.4 grin

U see urself.?

Even when copying, u still cant get it right?
Re: The Story Of Jesus: A Plagiarized Lie Christians Need To Stop Believing. by Deicide: 12:17pm On Nov 02, 2016
felixomor:

U see urself.?
Even when copying, u still cant get it right?
Copying what ?
Re: The Story Of Jesus: A Plagiarized Lie Christians Need To Stop Believing. by felixomor: 12:19pm On Nov 02, 2016
Deicide:

Copying what ?

Ur bible, Wikipedia
Re: The Story Of Jesus: A Plagiarized Lie Christians Need To Stop Believing. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 02, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

FSM "works in mysterious ways" he decided to show himself to his creatures 11 years ago

who dare question him?

he can do as he pleases, he owes you no explanations

you've been warned to leave your Jewish folklore god and follow the one true god FSM

you need proof?

okay, here's proof
Pls how is that a proof?
That I designed a picture on my desktop, write what suits me and present it out to people as a fact?
Lolz.....
Blind folks.
Re: The Story Of Jesus: A Plagiarized Lie Christians Need To Stop Believing. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 02, 2016
Deicide:
It didn't wanted to be Noticed
Then tell me how you know it truely existed before then... Brain washed folks...
Re: The Story Of Jesus: A Plagiarized Lie Christians Need To Stop Believing. by hopefulLandlord: 12:29pm On Nov 02, 2016
Mediator97:

Pls how is that a proof?
That I designed a picture on my desktop, write what suits me and present it out to people as a fact?
Lolz.....
Blind folks.

do you even understand what you quoted?
Re: The Story Of Jesus: A Plagiarized Lie Christians Need To Stop Believing. by Deicide: 12:31pm On Nov 02, 2016
Pidggin:

There is no point arguing with you, all you can do is to show drawings but these are real images from the Internet. Warning graphic, enjoy viewing
There was no camera in the medivial age that doesn't mean the history wasn't recorded
Are u going to Deny the Crusade?
Are you Going to deny the Inquisitions?
Are you Going to Deny Slavery?
Re: The Story Of Jesus: A Plagiarized Lie Christians Need To Stop Believing. by Deicide: 12:32pm On Nov 02, 2016
Mediator97:
Then tell me how you know it truely existed before then... Brain washed folks...
Tell me how Yahweh Existed b4 6000 years maybe I'll apply your method
Re: The Story Of Jesus: A Plagiarized Lie Christians Need To Stop Believing. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 02, 2016
Deicide:
Tell me how Yahweh Existed b4 6000 years maybe I'll apply your method
And what will be your reaction if i say the Bible?
Re: The Story Of Jesus: A Plagiarized Lie Christians Need To Stop Believing. by hopefulLandlord: 12:35pm On Nov 02, 2016
Deicide:

There was no camera in the medivial age that doesn't mean the history wasn't recorded

lol

lying for a Jewish deity is allowed
Re: The Story Of Jesus: A Plagiarized Lie Christians Need To Stop Believing. by Deicide: 12:37pm On Nov 02, 2016
Mediator97:

Exactly The Bible the same way we know About FSM too
Re: The Story Of Jesus: A Plagiarized Lie Christians Need To Stop Believing. by Pidggin(f): 12:40pm On Nov 02, 2016
Deicide:

Show us evidence of those Christian led crusades or don't you have pictures to support your stance

When will your own crusades and inquisition end? Kindly don't involve me in your religious arguments, I'm ready to argue with all others but not yours. The truth is everywhere so you can refer to Google for more photos like this

Re: The Story Of Jesus: A Plagiarized Lie Christians Need To Stop Believing. by hopefulLandlord: 12:41pm On Nov 02, 2016
Mediator97:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Story Of Jesus: A Plagiarized Lie Christians Need To Stop Believing. by hopefulLandlord: 12:42pm On Nov 02, 2016
Deicide:
Exactly The Bible the same way we know About FMS too
excuse me, its "FSM"
Spell his name right or the fate if those blasphemers would be yours too
kindly pray for forgiveness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Story Of Jesus: A Plagiarized Lie Christians Need To Stop Believing. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 02, 2016
Deicide:
Exactly The Bible the same way we know About FMS too
through which book?
Re: The Story Of Jesus: A Plagiarized Lie Christians Need To Stop Believing. by Deicide: 12:47pm On Nov 02, 2016

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Jesus: A Plagiarized Lie Christians Need To Stop Believing. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 02, 2016
Deicide:

I did not want to comment on this retarded thread but had to do so on your fallacious comment.

Christianity has 3.3billion followers while islam has 2.1billion. Pls stop spreading lies.

That makes the percentage of Christians to Muslims 32.3% against 22.1 percent of the world.

Google is your friend.
Re: The Story Of Jesus: A Plagiarized Lie Christians Need To Stop Believing. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 02, 2016
Deicide:
Pastafarian book of FSM https://www.amazon.co.uk/Gospel-Flying-Spaghetti-Monster/dp/0007231601
Published by CHINUA ACHEBE (lolz.... book of fake ideas compiled by one man of great vision to destroy souls...
Re: The Story Of Jesus: A Plagiarized Lie Christians Need To Stop Believing. by Deicide: 12:56pm On Nov 02, 2016
Mediator97:

Published by CHINUA ACHEBE (lolz....
book of fake ideas compiled by many men of small vision to destroy souls..
Yeah same with what the Bible Does

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Jesus: A Plagiarized Lie Christians Need To Stop Believing. by Deicide: 1:00pm On Nov 02, 2016
4everGod:

I did not want to comment on this retarded thread but had to do so on your fallacious comment.

Christianity has 3.3billion followers while islam has 2.1billion. Pls stop spreading lies.

That makes the percentage of Christians to Muslims 32.3% against 22.1 percent of the world.

Google is your friend.
It's OK to lie As far as you are doing it for jesus!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

David Oyedepo Jnr To Pastor The Faith Tabernacle In Ota / Pastor Kumuyi Reveals Nigeria's Crisis Will End Soon / Is It A Sin To Return Empty Offering Envelope Back To The Church Offering Box?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.