Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

How do i overcome this ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How do i overcome this ? (1338 Views)

How Can I Overcome Sex Prob With Circumcised Woman / How Do I Overcome This Crazy Habit? / Pls,how Do I Overcome This Nonsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How do i overcome this ? by fergieboy: 10:05am On Nov 02, 2016
Plz help me cry

Na so I they my own jejely o.. This gal just came into my life.. Cox I had being single for God knows how long and I never believed in love.. Yeah was single and happy .. No stress no stories..

This gal just come open my eyes to what love is all about .. Like the gal exposed me .. Kai.. We started living like hubby and wifey.. We eat together, sleep together .. Barh together.. Share our feelings .. Lying on the same bed.. She pets me .. We sex uncountable times.. Infact we did all.. I felt like I was married . I found my missing ribs.. Me wey be strong man wey no believe in love come fall sheeplessly in love with this gal .. Because of this gal.. I pursue all my female friend and even had to quarel with my female neigbours.. I was enjoying it till suddenly the gal relocated to another state

Kai I couldn't stay..I was so lonely . I was madly in love with her. I form quarrel tire so she can have a rethink .. She no come o. I found myself doing some things I couldn't do.. Started stalking her in WhatsApp n fb.. I can't get her out of my head. I have never being in this sutuation before . now my all my female friends done bone me.. My neighbors come they laff me

Hey I felt heartbroken. .. Started blaming myself how did I got into this mess.. I was exposed and left stranded.

Am So lonely right now .. Hardly eat .. Had too take appetite booster to eat some food .. I was in mess for weeks .. Felt like a vegetable. I started blaming myself how could I have gotten into this .. Love is indeed wicked

I regret the day I found u..

NNairalanders how do I get past this mess cox now no girl interests me anymore apart from her
Re: How do i overcome this ? by Warhawk(m): 10:08am On Nov 02, 2016
coomit suicide
Re: How do i overcome this ? by fergieboy: 10:10am On Nov 02, 2016
Warhawk:
coomit suicide
Guy am serious
Re: How do i overcome this ? by abdeiz(m): 10:13am On Nov 02, 2016
ahahahahahahah you're in deep sheet bro
Re: How do i overcome this ? by femolacqua(m): 10:16am On Nov 02, 2016
Akon and break & lace has said it all. If she's for u she'll come back, if not u gat to move on.
Re: How do i overcome this ? by Warhawk(m): 10:20am On Nov 02, 2016
fergieboy:

Guy am serious
lol... U hv to start making friends again. Go out with ur goons and socialize
Re: How do i overcome this ? by makelove2m(m): 10:28am On Nov 02, 2016
I don't blame you at all, you kept someone daughter in your house to vibrate am anyhow and you have all the gut to come here to talk about that,............ listen let me warn you for the very last time, leave that gal alone.......... every gal is someone wife, that means you are already vibrating some wife at that your age, anyway i won't blame you shaaaaaah, na that stupid daughter of theirs that brought that honey pot to you to leak, enjoy but remenber that someone somewhere is vibrating your future wife, it pains you? ok, no sins goes on punished, if you like confess it, repent from it, you must pay for it one way of the other.........................
Re: How do i overcome this ? by Yinkey6(m): 11:19am On Nov 02, 2016
I will give you a trick simply promise her a cucumber and she will be the one running after you. lol.. Just joking
Re: How do i overcome this ? by ULSHERLAN(m): 11:25am On Nov 02, 2016
You hardly eat ke?

Hunger never rewire your brain grin

Better reset back to factory setting

1 Like

Re: How do i overcome this ? by fergieboy: 11:29am On Nov 02, 2016
ULSHERLAN:
You hardly eat ke?

Hunger never rewire your brain grin

Better reset back to factory setting

Mehn bros the thing they me some how ..
Re: How do i overcome this ? by Blendoscarz10(m): 11:38am On Nov 02, 2016
makelove2m:
I don't blame you at all, you kept someone daughter in your house to vibrate am anyhow and you have all the gut to come here to talk about that,............ listen let me warn you for the very last time, leave that gal alone.......... every gal is someone wife, that means you are already vibrating some wife at that your age, anyway i won't blame you shaaaaaah, na that stupid daughter of theirs that brought that honey pot to you to leak, enjoy but remenber that someone somewhere is vibrating your future wife, it pains you? ok, no sins goes on punished, if you like confess it, repent from it, you must pay for it one way of the other.........................

ma guy, you said it all....but take it easy with that bitch
Re: How do i overcome this ? by vani86: 12:19pm On Nov 02, 2016
makelove2m:

Says the person whose moniker is makelovetome.

Sycophant
Re: How do i overcome this ? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 02, 2016
Put A ring on her fingers! grin

Re: How do i overcome this ? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 02, 2016
Estharfabian:

Put A ring on her fingers! grin

pls close your smelling mouth
Re: How do i overcome this ? by makelove2m(m): 6:47pm On Nov 02, 2016
vani86:

Says the person whose moniker is makelovetome.

Sycophant

English teacher........................ cause you have corrupt mind set you can't even read my username correctly, shame to ....................
Re: How do i overcome this ? by vchykp(m): 7:10pm On Nov 02, 2016
since you love her this much, my simple advice for you is, marry her..!

you said you've been living like couple and you never mentioned hunger been a problem, so what are you waiting for?..

morover its not fair leaving her after worning her out, she is a woman and women fade off after much sex.
Re: How do i overcome this ? by engrMikemd(m): 7:35pm On Nov 02, 2016
this is super story a life of strive and sorrows...
Re: How do i overcome this ? by Muffnetmusic: 7:52pm On Nov 02, 2016
MUFFNET RECORDS AUDITION 2016 Muffnet Records present ARTIST sign up!!! are you an up coming artist? Are you good in singing, rapping, dancing and lots more? This is a chance to use what you have to get what you want MUFFNET RECORDS is looking for upcoming talented artistes to come for an audition and if your song is very good you will be among the artistes that will have a record deal with MUFFNET RECORDS and lots of consolation prizes for the participating artistes all interested artistes are to send their songs, stage name, home address, to>>> muffnetmusic@yahoo.com, and contact the (PRIME MINISTER) Hotline: 09081175651
Motto: In God We Trust. God bless......
Re: How do i overcome this ? by Neimar: 8:14pm On Nov 02, 2016
lies just dey trend everywhere

(1) (Reply)

Top 14 pre-intimacy/sex Tips To Please Your Woman / The Possibility Of The Children Of Two Ex-lovers Getting Married / How Do You Chat Up A Girl Without Getting Isho (rejection)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.