Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,707 members, 7,805,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Vacancies (1502 Views)

Job Vacancies For Immediate Employment / 5 Job Vacancies At United States Embassy, Lagos And Abuja / 4 Job Vacancies At MRS Oil Nigeria Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Vacancies by AGYSIS(f): 10:10am On Nov 02, 2016
Job vacanccies at diamond bank badagry
job description: maintenace, update ,advertisment e.t.c of diamond bank mobile app
salary :100k
requirement; have a basic knowledge of computer, must be able to interact with customers, outspoken personality

intrested candidate should call and send CV to this number/ whatsapp also :07086646682.

cheers
Re: Job Vacancies by omogemi: 10:33am On Nov 02, 2016
Pls OP. No offence meant but is ds ur advert real? I coz there's no email addy just a phone number. How is it possible to send a cv to a phone number undecided. Just asking

1 Like

Re: Job Vacancies by Larrylifey2k: 10:49am On Nov 02, 2016
Could respond to the above. Question? Thank you
Re: Job Vacancies by AGYSIS(f): 11:05am On Nov 02, 2016
Yes its real, My brother is the branch manager at badagry branch, he initially offered me the job, but i stay at ikeja and badagry is far from ikeja, then he told me to look for candidates that qualify, i do not work in diamond bank, and i also do not want to put up my email to the public, thats why i said whatsapp. i came here to advertise this just incase, someone that qualifies might just be here.

if you message me on whats app we chat a little about your background and experience, ill let him know and you can foward your cv directly to him.

you never can tell, the same job im saying its too far, might just be perfect for someone.

its very true, thanks
Re: Job Vacancies by slyrone(m): 11:11am On Nov 02, 2016
AGYSIS:
Yes its real, My brother is the branch manager at badagry branch, he initially offered me the job, but i stay at ikeja and badagry is far from ikeja, then he told me to look for candidates that qualify, i do not work in diamond bank, and i also do not want to put up my email to the public, thats why i said whatsapp. i came here to advertise this just incase, someone that qualifies might just be here.

if you message me on whats app we chat a little about your background and experience, ill let him know and you can foward your cv directly to him.

you never can tell, the same job im saying its too far, might just be perfect for someone.

its very true, thanks
Chai see lie Muhammad people oo.
Re: Job Vacancies by AGYSIS(f): 11:25am On Nov 02, 2016
Please if you feel this post is a lie, kindly ignore, do not call or send whatsapp

Also if you feel you do not qualify, kindly ignore do not call or send me a messages.

thanks a lot
Re: Job Vacancies by AGYSIS(f): 11:42am On Nov 02, 2016
I do not know why you will think i will just wake up one morning and decide to post a false job about diamond bank. i dont
slyrone:
Chai see lie Muhammad people oo.
Re: Job Vacancies by rashfat(m): 12:29pm On Nov 02, 2016
So we still have kind people in this country.....GOD bless you bro
Re: Job Vacancies by AGYSIS(f): 12:36pm On Nov 02, 2016
AGYSIS:
job description: maintenace, update ,advertisment e.t.c of diamond bank mobile app
requirement; have a basic knowledge of computer, must be able to interact with customers, outspoken personality

intrested candidate should call and send CV to this number/ whatsapp also :07086646682.

cheers

Please bsc computer science, information technology or any computer related course.
only qualified candidate should message me, please do not message if not qualified. thanks
Re: Job Vacancies by Divinetunes1: 12:59pm On Nov 02, 2016
AGYSIS:
Please bsc computer science, information technology or any computer related course.
only qualified candidate should message me, please do not message if not qualified. thanks
Hello Ma/Sir,

Thanks for this vital info. Will get in touch with you. God continue to bless you.

Kind regards!
Re: Job Vacancies by mygoodnessstore: 10:06pm On Nov 02, 2016
Job Vacancy!!
MyGoodness Online Stores are fast growing shopping mall located in Lagos state. We are in search of IT students/ Undergraduate interns that could work in any of these department.
1) Customer Relationship
*Must be fluent in spoken English
* Must be between the ages of 17 - 25
* Must be willing to learn and multi task
* Must stay around Egbeda an its Environs

2) Sales /Digital Marketing
*Must be a good and persuasive writer
*Must be a fast learner.
*Job would be on commission and target must be met hence must be hard working.
*Must be between the ages of 17 - 25
*Must be social media savvy.
*Must be a good researcher.
*Should be living at Egbeda or its environs.

3) WebDevelopment/Graphics Design
* Ability to create eye catching designs and develop an existing website is necessary.
*Must be between the ages of 17 - 25.
*Must be a good researcher.
*Should be living at Egbeda or its environs

To apply, send your CV stating interested positions as the subject to mygoodnessstores@gmail.com
Re: Job Vacancies by AGYSIS(f): 9:58am On Nov 03, 2016
PLEASE THIS VACANCY IS CLOSED. THANKS
AGYSIS:

cheers

(1) (Reply)

105 Masters Scholarships At University Of Nottingham In UK, 2017 / I Need A Job Even Without Being Paid(volunteer Job) / School Vacancies In Otta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.