Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,983 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

For Deepsight - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / For Deepsight (7372 Views)

For Deepsight :- True Esoteric Knowledge Of God Possessed By Humans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Deepsight by PastorAIO: 12:26pm On Nov 02, 2016
My dear lovely Deepsight, my beloved friend whose mind I revere so highly. Look what I'm doing here. I'm creating a thread just for you.

If you see me on any thread posting something that you have a comment that you'd like to make about it, please do so here on this thread. I will read and consider any points that you make with relish.

But please don't comment on any posts I make on any other thread than this one. I know I can't stop you from doing so as this is a public forum, but I'd appreciate it if you limited your addresses to me to this thread. It is a special needs thread for a very Special Needs fellow.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: For Deepsight by DeepSight(m): 12:39pm On Nov 02, 2016
PastorAIO:

My dear lovely Deepsight, my beloved friend whose mind I revere so highly. Look what I'm doing here. I'm creating a thread just for you.

If you see me on any thread posting something that you have a comment that you'd like to make about it, please do so here on this thread. I will read and consider any points that you make with relish.

But please don't comment on any posts I make on any other thread than this one. I know I can't stop you from doing so as this is a public forum, but I'd appreciate it if you limited your addresses to me to this thread. It is a special needs thread for a very Special Needs fellow.

Thank you.

^^^ How girlish. Is it that time of the month or something? This is simply re.tarded.
Go back to the threads in question and face the points at issue and stop being such a childish w*nker.
Re: For Deepsight by sonofluc1fer: 9:59pm On Nov 06, 2016
Lol. These lovers. grin
Re: For Deepsight by plaetton: 1:46am On Nov 07, 2016
grin
Re: For Deepsight by NPComplete: 7:00am On Nov 07, 2016
Deepsight don vex o. grin grin
Re: For Deepsight by Nobody: 7:06am On Nov 07, 2016
PastorAIO:

Thank you.

You do realise that elders are accorded respect and this is very disrespectful of deepsight. You wish to run from His comments on particular threads and not what you seem to intend achieving with this.

Deepsight ignore this and let him act like a man.
Re: For Deepsight by PastorAIO: 10:24am On Nov 08, 2016
naijadeyhia:

You do realise that elders are accorded respect and this is very disrespectful of deepsight. You wish to run from His comments on particular threads and not what you seem to intend achieving with this.

Hmmm. Deepsight is your elder. It's all making sense now. Please help me greet your senior brother when you see him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Deepsight by DeepSight(m): 1:59pm On Nov 08, 2016
PastorAIO:

Hmmm. Deepsight is your elder. It's all making sense now. Please help me greet your senior brother when you see him.

You know, you have only succeeded in making a f.ool of yourself in opening such a childish thread such as this.

As pertains the more substantive issue which you tried to avoid on the other thread: perhaps I should help you by conveying this: you yourself have in the past described God as ineffable. Nouns, verbs and adjectives all are descriptive terms of something, or an action or a description of something all within the very finite nature of the material realm in which we live. It is therefore not apt at all for you to seek to denounce a perception of God (such as that advanced by Joshthefirst) based on notions of that which may be described or qualified in material finite terms: viz: nouns or verbs.

As I mentioned in the other thread, God is probably better understood as both a thing and a happening: as both existent and as existence itself. It surprises me that you of all people cannot absorb this. That God could be all nouns and all verbs. Interestingly you then turned around and expressed that you recoil from people attempting to qualify God with material finite terms in the exact same way as you actually attempted to qualify God!

These are the issues you should have addressed yourself to (or clarified where language took us off point) - rather than the squeamish nonsensical jibing that you have done.

PS: I have only bothered to write this because I am bored. I hope it helps re-centre your thoughts.

3 Likes

Re: For Deepsight by hopefulLandlord: 2:21pm On Nov 08, 2016
naijadeyhia:

PastorAIO:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Deepsight by PastorAIO: 2:59pm On Nov 08, 2016
DeepSight:

You know, you have only succeeded in making a f.ool of yourself in opening such a childish thread such as this.

As pertains the more substantive issue which you tried to avoid on the other thread: perhaps I should help you by conveying this: you yourself have in the past described God as ineffable. Nouns, verbs and adjectives all are descriptive terms of something, or an action or a description of something all within the very finite nature of the material realm in which we live. It is therefore not apt at all for you to seek to denounce a perception of God (such as that advanced by Joshthefirst) based on notions of that which may be described or qualified in material finite terms: viz: nouns or verbs.

As I mentioned in the other thread, God is probably better apprehended as both a thing and a happening: as both existent and as existence itself. Interestingly you then turned around and expressed that you recoil from people attempting to qualify God with material finite terms in the exact same way as you actually attempted to qualify God!

These are the issues you should have addressed yourself to (or clarified where language took us off point) - rather than the squeamish nonsensical jibing that you have done.

PS: I have only bothered to write this because I am bored. I hope it helps re-centre your thoughts.

Dear DeepSight, you shall now see that I shall give you my full attention on this thread. While you are ignored on other threads, whatever you say to me here, I shall attempt to answer within the best of my abilities.

You are right. I have, in the past, and I still continue till this day to stress the ineffability of God.

You are wrong. There is no where where I've followed up saying God was ineffable with a worded description of God. NOWHERE!! And I hereby challenge you to present anywhere where I've ever given you a description of God.

This is all boils down to what I've told you numerous times, ie, you do not read people's posts. All you do is try to squeeze words in people's mouths that would suit what you would like them to say. You do it all the time. You have never heard me give a description of God. I'm ready to bet everything down to my last threadbare sock on my left foot.

2 Likes

Re: For Deepsight by DeepSight(m): 3:43pm On Nov 08, 2016
PastorAIO:

Dear DeepSight, you shall now see that I shall give you my full attention on this thread. While you are ignored on other threads, whatever you say to me here, I shall attempt to answer within the best of my abilities.

I will not be so constrained, and will only post in the dictates of my mood, my whims and caprices.

You are wrong. There is no where where I've followed up saying God was ineffable with a worded description of God. NOWHERE!! And I hereby challenge you to present anywhere where I've ever given you a description of God.

Then why is it that you attempted to restrict God per nouns, adjectives and verbs - re: your first revert to Joshthefirst in the thread "God does not Exist"?

As a matter of fact, you have described God many times although you appear not to know it.

I recall: "God is the tipping point to nothingness" - which is a description of God from you - and a description that I actually accept. Thus you may not say that you have never described God - it is wearisome for you to begin to seek a quote from you doing so in sequence after saying God is ineffable. That is just cheap escapism.

This is all boils down to what I've told you numerous times, ie, you do not read people's posts.

Oh no - people do not read their own posts - and it irritates them when I simply analytically show them the implication of their words. Some of them throw childish tantrums as a consequence - such as yourself.

You have never heard me give a description of God. I'm ready to bet everything down to my last threadbare sock on my left foot.

Haven shown this to be false I would have asked for that last stocking if it were worth a dime.

1 Like

Re: For Deepsight by PastorAIO: 3:55pm On Nov 08, 2016
DeepSight:

I will not be so constrained, and will only post in the dictates of my mood, my whims and caprices.

Then why is it that you attempted to restrict God per nouns, adjectives and verbs - re: your first revert to Joshthefirst in the thread "God does not Exist"?

As a matter of fact, you have described God many times although you appear not to know it.

I recall: "God is the tipping point to nothingness" - which is a description of God from you - and a description that I actually accept. Thus you may not say that you have never described God - it is wearisome for you to begin to seek a quote of you do doing so in sequence after saying God is ineffable. That is just cheap escapism.

Oh no - people do not read their own posts - and it irritates them when I simply analytically show them the implication of their words. Some of them throw childish tantrums as a consequence - such as yourself.

Haven shown this to be false I would have asked for that last stocking if it were worth a dime.

I don't even know what that phrase means. In what context did I say it. It sure doesn't sound like something I would say even.

Please produce the link or the thread in which I said it because I am ready to swear with my last pant that I never said such a thing.

Now as regards your claim that you simply point out the real implications of peoples words, I say that is complete and utter bullcrap.

A case that comes to mind for me is when you created a whole song and dance about Morality based on posts I'd made. It wasn't just you, but many theists carried the fake banner too claiming that we have an innate absolute Morality indelibly fixed in us. Then you accused me of supporting your position, trying to add me to your team to support your cause. I protested that I'd never said anything of the sort and when you went to check my posts, what did you find ....?

You found that I only ever used the phrase 'Sense of morality'. Yes we all have a sense of morality but we don't have a single objective Morality printed on all our minds. Once you realised your error instead of doing the decent thing and apologising for misrepresenting me, you just disappeared instead. That was the last we heard about that matter.

Please try and remember who actually said God is 'tipping point of nothingness' because It wasn't me.

2 Likes

Re: For Deepsight by DeepSight(m): 4:16pm On Nov 08, 2016
PastorAIO:

I don't even know what that phrase means. In what context did I say it. It sure doesn't sound like something I would say even.

Please produce the link or the thread in which I said it because I am ready to swear with my last pant that I never said such a thing.

Now as regards your claim that you simply point out the real implications of peoples words, I say that is complete and utter bullcrap.

A case that comes to mind for me is when you created a whole song and dance about Morality based on posts I'd made. It wasn't just you, but many theists carried the fake banner too claiming that we have an innate absolute Morality indelibly fixed in us. Then you accused me of supporting your position, trying to add me to your team to support your cause. I protested that I'd never said anything of the sort and when you went to check my posts, what did you find ....?

You found that I only ever used the phrase 'Sense of morality'. Yes we all have a sense of morality but we don't have a single objective Morality printed on all our minds. Once you realised your error instead of doing the decent thing and apologising for misrepresenting me, you just disappeared instead. That was the last we heard about that matter.

Please try and remember who actually said God is 'tipping point of nothingness' because It wasn't me.

You said so. I have no energy to go ascouting for it. But you did. As for your ramble on the morality issue, I have no idea about your confusions. I have not argued for a fixed set of rules that are moral or immoral. a societal non-conformist such as myself could not do so. When I speak against moral subjectivity it is against the notion that everyone may at his own discretion deem what is right and what is wrong. That is an idea that collapses all ethics, all standards and all laws everywhere and anywhere and across all generations and all people of all time. It is an idea that renders it absurd to condemn or correct any action of any other person that is not yourself. Period.

Indeed the very sad nature of the moral subjectivist position is apparent in the fact that all those supporting it went as far as to say that there is nothing inherently morally wrong with the slave trade, with the holocaust, with genocide and ethnic cleansing - indeed some of them in order to stand true to their position said that there is nothing wrong with murder, r.ape, and the like.

As for the idea of seeking anyone to "support" my arguments you must be about 3 years old if you think so at all. I am not interested in any such thing. I don't care what anyone else thinks of my views. Period.

1 Like

Re: For Deepsight by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 08, 2016
DeepSight:

You said so. I have no energy to go ascouting for it. But you did. As for your ramble on the morality issue, I have no idea about your confusions. I have not argued for a fixed set of rules that are moral or immoral. a societal non-conformist such as myself could not do so. When I speak against moral subjectivity it is against the notion that everyone may at his own discretion deem what is right and what is wrong. That is an idea that collapses all ethics, all standards and all laws everywhere and anywhere and across all generations and all people of all time. It is an idea that renders it absurd to condemn or correct any action of any other person that is not yourself. Period.

Indeed the very sad nature of the moral subjectivist position is apparent in the fact that all those supporting it went as far as to say that there is nothing inherently morally wrong with the slave trade, with the holocaust, with genocide and ethnic cleansing - indeed some of them in order to stand true to their position said that there is nothing wrong with murder, r.ape, and the like.

As for the idea of seeking anyone to "support" my arguments you must be about 3 years old if you think so at all. I am not interested in any such thing. I don't care what anyone else thinks of my views. Period.

Ahem! deepsight you should add like 17yrs to the 3 yrs on this your post thats about his age..*cough *cough
Re: For Deepsight by DeepSight(m): 4:55pm On Nov 08, 2016
DeepSight:

You said so. I have no energy to go ascouting for it. But you did.

I take this back and my apologies. I just checked and it was someone else on the thread "Pastor AIO come teach us the truth" years ago. I can't remember too clearly why, but some of us had the impression that that some one else was you. My bad on that one.

Now, this does not take anything away from the fact that you have variously described God.
Many times.

Indeed, as I mentioned, your revert to Joshthefirst attempted to restrict God in terms of nouns, adjectives and verbs.
These things cannot apply to a transcendent element such as God is understood to be.

As I told, you, it is as much a thing as a happening: as much existent as it is existence. You cannot qualify God in the way that you attempted to: not when God is itself all infinite time: the unending sum of all things that ever happened and will ever happen, stretched across eternity and yet subsumed in an eternal instant, an infinite moment.
Re: For Deepsight by PastorAIO: 5:48pm On Nov 08, 2016
Apology accepted

And I commend you for having the maturity to apologize.

However the challenge still stands for you to show me where I defined God.

The one thing that will stand out about me since the first day I started with NL is my insistence that God cannot be defined. There is no way that I could do such a thing, not even absent mindedly, in my sleep, no way Jose.

DeepSight:

I take this back and my apologies. I just checked and it was someone else on the thread "Pastor AIO come teach us the truth" years ago. I can't remember too clearly why, but some of us had the impression that that some one else was you. My bad on that one.

Now, this does not take anything away from the fact that you have variously described God.
Many times.

Indeed, as I mentioned, your revert to Joshthefirst attempted to restrict God in terms of nouns, adjectives and verbs.
These things cannot apply to a transcendent element such as God is understood to be.

As I told, you, it is as much a thing as a happening: as much existent as it is existence. You cannot qualify God in the way that you attempted to: not when God is itself all infinite time: the unending sum of all things that ever happened and will ever happen, stretched across eternity and yet subsumed in an eternal instant, an infinite moment.
Re: For Deepsight by PastorAIO: 5:50pm On Nov 08, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Ahem! deepsight you should add like 17yrs to the 3 yrs on this your post thats about his age..*cough *cough

This one has given up completely and is contented to just stand by the sideline making inane and irrelevant comments. Some interlocutors just don't know how to die a dignified death.

2 Likes

Re: For Deepsight by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 08, 2016
PastorAIO:

This one has given up completely and is contented to just stand by the sideline making inane and irrelevant comments. Some interlocutors just don't know how to die a dignified death.

If your words couldnt shrivel an orange how would you think they could drop a rock steady man like me?

Dude focus on deepsight and quit floundering. you seem to be trying to beat a hasty retreat from him..Why doth he torment thee so?
Re: For Deepsight by PastorAIO: 6:21pm On Nov 08, 2016
naijadeyhia:

If your words couldnt shrivel an orange how would you think they could drop a rock steady man like me?

Dude focus on deepsight and quit floundering. you seem to be trying to beat a hasty retreat from him..Why doth he torment thee so?

Rock steady? That would explain why you're so dense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Deepsight by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 08, 2016
PastorAIO:

Save your pellets for Deepsight he seems to be packing hollow points for maximum damage.
Re: For Deepsight by Anas09: 6:32pm On Nov 08, 2016
PastorAIO:

Thank you.
Hahahahahahahahahah. OMG, i didnt know you are this funny.
Re: For Deepsight by Anas09: 6:35pm On Nov 08, 2016
DeepSight:

^^^ How girlish. Is it that time of the month or something? This is simply re.tarded.
Go back to the threads in question and face the points at issue and stop being such a childish w*nker.
How girlish? angry angry angry. So girls are retards? Enh my sweet DeepSight?
Re: For Deepsight by hopefulLandlord: 6:53pm On Nov 08, 2016
PastorAIO:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: For Deepsight by PastorAIO: 6:54pm On Nov 08, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Save your pellets for Deepsight he seems to be packing hollow points for maximum damage.

It okay, pele. I will take your trolling as some perverted form of flattery. No harm done.
Re: For Deepsight by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 08, 2016
PastorAIO:

It okay, pele. I will take your trolling as some perverted form of flattery. No harm done.

eeyah I am no groupie to anyone bro. Thanks for hoping I was to you but I beg to decline...my fan base is full.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Deepsight by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 08, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Desperation to burlesque is evident here. Just one or 2 emoticons would hve conveyed the same message but your attempt to fleer is a mirror effect in ridiculousness.
Re: For Deepsight by hopefulLandlord: 7:16pm On Nov 08, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Desperation to burlesque is evident here. Just one or 2 emoticons would hve conveyed the same message but your attempt to fleer is a mirror effect in ridiculousness.

1 Like

Re: For Deepsight by Rilwayne001: 7:23pm On Nov 08, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin ;

How old are you sef?
Re: For Deepsight by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 08, 2016
[quote author=hopefulLandlord post=50874691][/quote]
such callowness!
Re: For Deepsight by hopefulLandlord: 7:26pm On Nov 08, 2016
Rilwayne001:

How old are you sef?
you got any problem with that?

2 Likes

Re: For Deepsight by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 08, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

you got any problem with that?
yep 12 in mind but older in body. such infantile asininity.
Re: For Deepsight by hopefulLandlord: 7:32pm On Nov 08, 2016
naijadeyhia:

yep 12 in mind but older in body. such infantile asininity.

you're so so intelligent that you can't see that you've been disgracing yourself on this thread; I'm simply tryna save a mature man like you from further embarrassment

I'm out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mother Theresa As A Great Christian / Catholic Example :: Fable Or Fact? / Jesus Promise: Leave your wifes for my sakeand I shall give you a 100 wives / "I Don't Hate God. I Just Don't Believe He Exists."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.