Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,356 members, 7,780,959 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:23 AM

The Italian's Baby Mother - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Italian's Baby Mother (20658 Views)

A Russian Arm Lord Is My Father And I'm Wanted Dead By An Italian Mafia(till 21) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by larabae13(f): 6:30pm On Dec 22, 2016
tijehi:
What about 'Kevlar's arrangement'
kevlar's arrangement is kinda cool but u've jst given me an idea grin
Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by teel123(f): 10:37pm On Dec 23, 2016
Great work but in the new story abt d KEVLAR pls try to bring in d story of d untamed librarian n Natalia n giovani story so as to link all togedaa.
Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by GlorifiedSon: 6:48am On Dec 24, 2016
Merry Christmas Nairalanders..just in case you haven't got your meat contact me for live goat (around Ajah)
Check my profile for more details.
Thanks for the patronage so far.
Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by seguno2: 6:57am On Dec 24, 2016
Is that the baby mama's picture on your profile?
Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by Blecool(f): 7:32am On Dec 24, 2016
. Nice One.Am Really Loving The Story.Bt Is This The End?More Data To Ur Phone So U Cud Post More(lol)
Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 24, 2016
Wow this story is cute.... Larabae13 ...I love hw u flaunt their luxury and wealth especially when they were on the airplane....u re a good writer...keep it up.... Tnks and nice story smiley smiley
Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by Blecool(f): 8:52am On Dec 24, 2016
Thank God I Found The End.Its Such A Happy Ending
Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by larabae13(f): 11:25am On Dec 24, 2016
OMG!!!! shocked shocked my story made FP!!

I wanna thank you guyz for reading and commenting.....

Cc:adeculate
Teel123
Mismore
Herzern
Nmaglit
Our story made fp!! grin if not for you guyz who kept pushing me on I don't think I woulda finished this story. I wanna say a big thank you once again. kiss
The bonus story is coming right up today, no shaking. grin
Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by Blecool(f): 2:30pm On Dec 24, 2016
larabae13:

Teel123
Mismore
Herzern
Nmaglit
Our story made fp!! grin if not for you guyz who kept pushing me on I don't think I woulda finished this story. I wanna say a big thank you once again. kiss
. Ojoro Ni O.E Tank Me Naa. I Also Commented Now.Lol
Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by larabae13(f): 2:35pm On Dec 24, 2016
Blecool:
. Ojoro Ni O.E Tank Me Naa. I Also Commented Now.Lol
lolz ema binu ma...thank you kiss
Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by mismore(f): 3:07pm On Dec 24, 2016
larabae13:

Teel123
Mismore
Herzern
Nmaglit

Wow, congrats sis!
Keep up the good work. We love you!
Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by fidelity09: 8:04pm On Dec 24, 2016
larabae13:

Teel123
Mismore
Herzern
Nmaglit

Nice story you have got here.this is my first time reading your story but I must confessed am hooked to you for life.do help me out by sending the links to your previous stories.. As for the next story the title.. THE EMERGENCY BRIDE won't be bad....once again thanks
Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by Nmaglit: 9:41pm On Dec 24, 2016
larabae13:

Teel123
Mismore
Herzern
Nmaglit

U did a good job dear n u deserve it
Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by larabae13(f): 12:33am On Dec 25, 2016
fidelity09:

Nice story you have got here.this is my first time reading your story but I must confessed am hooked to you for life.do help me out by sending the links to your previous stories.. As for the next story the title.. THE EMERGENCY BRIDE won't be bad....once again thanks
grin thank you and the link to my previous story is at the first page of this thread
Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by larabae13(f): 1:38am On Dec 25, 2016
Ok guyz...I've dropped the first chapter of the kevlar's emergency fiancee
Go check it out at-https://www.nairaland.com/3537580/kevlars-emergency-fiancee-chritsmas-edition
Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by fidelity09: 9:06am On Dec 25, 2016
[quote author=larabae13 post=52234789]Ok guyz...I've dropped the first chapter of the kevlar's emergency fiancee
Go check it out at-https://www.nairaland.com/3537580/kevlars-emergency-fiancee-chritsmas-edition[/quote
]
Wow I almost guess the title right......I think I deserve something or what do you think??
Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by ADECULATE(f): 10:00am On Dec 27, 2016
larabae13:

Teel123
Mismore
Herzern
Nmaglit
wooooow so happy 4 u dear, pls kip d flag flying.kudos to u
Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by larabae13(f): 7:08pm On Dec 27, 2016
[quote author=fidelity09 post=52239001][/quote]grin wah do u want?
Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by collinometricx: 5:34pm On Dec 29, 2016
Larabae13 I Don Show Face 4 Here Ni
Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by larabae13(f): 5:40pm On Dec 29, 2016
collinometricx:
Larabae13 I Don Show Face 4 Here Ni
grin oshey kiss
Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by collinometricx: 5:50pm On Dec 29, 2016
larabae13:
grin oshey kiss
Baddest
Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by harunablezin(f): 12:40pm On Feb 27, 2017
waoh! wen I read d Kelvar's emergency fiance, I neva new deris a 1dafu starting to diz beautiful story
Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by Eaugusta(f): 2:06pm On Feb 27, 2017
larabae13:
*chapter 1*
Three years later

Natalia sat down hard at the nearest chair she could find and wondered how Giovani found her. Alan's wedding was still going on in full swing with everyone either dancing or eating or conversing. She saw him walk to where Alan and his bride Clara sat down and shook Alan's hand with recognition written in his face. She wondered how Giovani knew her brother and tried to compose herself before she broke down completely. Mary kevlar saw her daughter lost in thoughts and went to meet her. "Natalia? Why are you looking so frightened?" She asked with a frown on her face. "Oh mother he's here!" She cried out to Mary. "Who is here baby?" Mary asked still confused. "Giovani, The one night stand that I told you I had in vegas." Natalia explained. "Oh that guy. Where is he?" Natalia pointed to where Giovani stood talking to james her twin brother. "Wow, you sure know how to pick the hot ones." Mary wondered aloud. "Mom!!" Natalia looked at Mary in astonishment. "Hey I'm not blind you know, he is hot and handsome, don't blame me for saying it out loud" Mary said smiling at her daughter. "Well, you know he doesn't know that he is a father, what if he gets angry with me for not telling him?" She asked her mother for help. "Baby you've got backbone I'm sure you'll know how to tackle it." Mary patted her daughter's back and moved to walk away "oh I think we're going to invite him for dinner tomorrow night." Mary winked at her and moved to where Giovani stood with James her son. "Hey momma" James grinned at his mother as he hugged her dearly. "Hello son and who is this?" She smiled at Giovani. "This is Giovani Ricci, the CEO of Ricci corps. We've got shares in his company with him too having some shares in the company." James introduced. Giovanni nodded his head at Mary who smiled at him "oh hi, are you enjoying the party?" "Yes ma'am I am, thank you". Giovani answered. "Since you're a friend of the family why don't you join us for dinner tomorrow night?" She offered. Giovani raised his eyebrows "I'll be there ma'am." Mary smiled up to him and said "now if you boys would excuse me I'll like to go and look for my husband, the next dance is for us" she kissed her son in the cheek then moved away to go search for her husband to tell him the excitement that would happen in the family.
Giovani walked over to where Natalia sat and took a seat beside her. "What are you doing here Giovani?" She asked. "I'm attending a business patner's wedding that I was invited to." He answered as he looked at her face from hooded eyes. He saw that she looked more beautiful and womanly and her blue-green eyes looked enchanting and man-drowning. "Business partner?" She asked in confusion. "Yea Ricci corp" he said in assention. "Ricci? Like the hotel and resort Ricci?" "And some other acquisitions." He affirmed. She stared at him with horror. "You're like a billionaire?" "Still asking?" He mocked. She blinked hard and thought about her son. "Why didn't you tell me you were a Kevlar?" He asked "why didn't you tell me you were a Ricci?" She shot back at him. "Nice touch Natalia I see you've still got your claws." He said with amusement. She blushed and pink and looked away. "Excuse me I have to go see to something". She said as she thought of her son. "Why did you leave my bed so quicly Natalia?" He dropped. Her eyes narrowed as she said "oh what did you expect me to do? Wake you up with kisses and gush all over you?" "That would have been nice" he taunted. She bared her teeth at him and said " it would have been awkward as hell." "Yea it would have, we were strangers or we thought we were." Giovani tried and imagined if they would have had a real relationship if she had stayed and shrugged it off. "Mommy mommy mommy" Tommy ran to his mother as he saw her. "My baby! Give mama a kiss, I hope you didn't give grandpa any trouble?" "No silly, grandpa gimme cup cakes and many juice." He jumped as he said excitedly. Giovani looked at the child and was dumbfounded, this was how he looked like when he was at that age, the pictures in the family villa still proves it. He tried to remember if they used protection, of course they used it. He stared at Natalia with anger swirling in his eyes and his jaws clamped shut. Mary came to them quickly as she could when she saw that Tommy was running to his mother but she saw that she was too late. "Grandma do you see me dance?" Tommy smiled up at his grandmother "yes baby you were the best." She faced Giovani and saw that he had stiffened up and his face looked thunderous."I wanna pee mama" tommy faced his mother. "Why don't I take you baby, then we can go and see uncle Alan and his new wife Clara." "Clawa yay Clawa" he shouted excitedly then took his grandmother's hand and off they went. "Why didn't I know I had a son?" Giovani growled angrily.

Seeking permission to publish it in our newsletter n reference the brain behind it
Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by larabae13(f): 4:22pm On Feb 27, 2017
Eaugusta:

Seeking permission to publish it in our newsletter n reference the brain behind it
I'm sorry which newsletter?
Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by Eaugusta(f): 7:08pm On Feb 27, 2017
larabae13:
I'm sorry which newsletter?

My church's newsletter, it's a monthly publication
Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by larabae13(f): 7:24pm On Feb 27, 2017
Eaugusta:

My church's newsletter, it's a monthly publication
church? You sure? Is it not too raunchy? As in is it not too explicit?
Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by Eaugusta(f): 7:30pm On Feb 27, 2017
[quote author=larabae13 post=54116748] church? You sure? Is it not too raunchy? As in is it not too explicit?[/quote
Do u have any1 that is moderate pls, I actually thought of that but the time I was given is really short; or can u give permission for some kind of editing
Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by Eaugusta(f): 7:33pm On Feb 27, 2017
larabae13:
church? You sure? Is it not too raunchy? As in is it not too explicit?

Yea I thought of that, pls can u we edit or do u have a moderate one that will be suitable? Tnx for your response
Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by larabae13(f): 7:54pm On Feb 27, 2017
Eaugusta:

Yea I thought of that, pls can u we edit or do u have a moderate one that will be suitable? Tnx for your response
well, I'm kinda busy right now nd I can't edit it. You could edit nd show it to me
Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by vickyviolet(f): 4:34pm On Jul 11, 2017
am soooooooooooooo in love with dis story

I had 2 read and read and read without been fed up

babe u re d best I doff my hat 4 u
Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by bukatyne(f): 1:26pm On Sep 23, 2018
Nice story, good plot.
Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by donstan18: 2:59pm On Sep 28, 2018
bukatyne:
Nice story, good plot.

Hello Bukatyne,

I went through your posts[Upto 5 pages].

Noticed something and would like to throw some questions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Mohammed Ali At The Ring-side, 1985" - A Poem By Wole Soyinka / == A Thief In The Church == ( A Short Story ) / It Started With A Kiss. . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.