Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,668 members, 7,801,932 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

Advise On Type Of Fta To Install - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Advise On Type Of Fta To Install (9214 Views)

I Need A Good Installer Of Fta / Please Advice... Which Is The Best FTA Decoder To Buy Currently? / Aljazeera On FTA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advise On Type Of Fta To Install by IMOHS(m): 12:52pm On Nov 02, 2016
GOOD DAY HOUSE,PLS I NEED ADVISE.I HAVE BEEN USING GOTV FOR SOMETIME NOW,BUT THEY KEEP REPLACING THE INTERESTING CHANNELS.NOW THEY HAVE REPLACED SONY MAX AND SONY ENTERTAINMENT CHANNELS,THOSE WERE THE ONLY CHANNELS THAT MADE ME KEEP USING GOTV. I HAVE DECIDED TO INSTALL A FREE TO AIR SATELLITE COS I DONT LIKE STARTIMES CABLE. I AM THINKING ABOUT THIS QSAT STUFF,BUT I DONT KNOW MUCH ABOUT IT.PLEASE I REALLY NEED ADVISE COS I WANT TO GO FREE TO AIR.I WILL LIKE TO KNOW WHAT KIND OF DECODER TO BUY,KIND OF CHANNELS I WILL GET,ETC. THANKYOU IN ANTICIPATION.
Re: Advise On Type Of Fta To Install by umbo: 1:57pm On Nov 02, 2016
go 4 strong decoder
Re: Advise On Type Of Fta To Install by emmaniche: 6:32am On Nov 11, 2016
House Please am in need of fairly used Qsat 23, 26 or 28g.....
Please contact me on 08165471453 or drop ur number for contact...
thanks..

(1) (Reply)

Strong Tv Decoder Issue / Dstv Collective Decoder For Rent / C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.