Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

See The Beautiful Fruit I Discovered Today (PICS) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Beautiful Fruit I Discovered Today (PICS) (6006 Views)

Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma / I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics / 5 Things We Discovered In Latest Laboratory Test On Plastic Rice - NAFDAC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Beautiful Fruit I Discovered Today (PICS) by freesinzu(m): 1:27am On Nov 24, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
Boy!!! That is not the only Pic od it I'm sure. Reverse Google image search
••
Wait....let me
Tried it already, the visually similar images were not even close to what I uploaded girl!!!

1 Like

Re: See The Beautiful Fruit I Discovered Today (PICS) by Nobody: 1:31am On Nov 24, 2016
freesinzu:

Tried it already, the visually similar images were not even close to what I uploaded
yep..... I see that myself embarassed
And here I called you 'clown' in 5 different languages cuz you wouldn't look embarassed lipsrsealed
••• •
But look

[Top 20 Fruits You Probably Don't Know - Listverse] http://listverse.com/2011/07/08/top-20-fruits-you-probably-dont-know/

1 Like

Re: See The Beautiful Fruit I Discovered Today (PICS) by freesinzu(m): 1:40am On Nov 24, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
yep..... I see that myself embarassed
And here I called you 'clown' in 5 different languages cuz you wouldn't look embarassed lipsrsealed
••• •
But look

[Top 20 Fruits You Probably Don't Know - Listverse] http://listverse.com/2011/07/08/top-20-fruits-you-probably-dont-know/
What languages if I may ask, and I tell you have looked at everything you would want me looking at tongue

1 Like

Re: See The Beautiful Fruit I Discovered Today (PICS) by Nobody: 1:50am On Nov 24, 2016
freesinzu:

What languages if I may ask, and I tell you have looked at everything you would want me looking at tongue
English,African American slang , Swahili,zulu ,and Chinesegrin that's just how mad I was angry
••• •
? You mean that article
Re: See The Beautiful Fruit I Discovered Today (PICS) by freesinzu(m): 1:56am On Nov 24, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
English,African American slang , Swahili,zulu ,and Chinesegrin that's just how mad I was angry
••• •
? You mean that article
ouch! cry hope you cool nw cool
Yeap or is there something else undecided

1 Like

Re: See The Beautiful Fruit I Discovered Today (PICS) by Nobody: 1:58am On Nov 24, 2016
freesinzu:

ouch! cry hope you cool nw cool
Yeap or is there something else undecided
Nope
Re: See The Beautiful Fruit I Discovered Today (PICS) by freesinzu(m): 2:01am On Nov 24, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
Nope
Make I shine my teeth for you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See The Beautiful Fruit I Discovered Today (PICS) by Nobody: 2:07am On Nov 24, 2016
freesinzu:

Make I shine my teeth for you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
errr...
Re: See The Beautiful Fruit I Discovered Today (PICS) by freesinzu(m): 2:11am On Nov 24, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
errr...
What

1 Like

Re: See The Beautiful Fruit I Discovered Today (PICS) by Nobody: 2:12am On Nov 24, 2016
freesinzu:

What
I'm derailin' this tread and you helping.
••• •
Op embarassed apologies
Re: See The Beautiful Fruit I Discovered Today (PICS) by freesinzu(m): 2:20am On Nov 24, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
I'm derailin' this tread and you helping.
••• •
Op embarassed apologies
The thread is back on track undecided

1 Like

Re: See The Beautiful Fruit I Discovered Today (PICS) by Nobody: 2:24am On Nov 24, 2016
freesinzu:

The thread is back on track undecided
Bye dude smiley
Yer obviously not romanceland's Sinn. zu,t hat 1 is disagreeable.
Re: See The Beautiful Fruit I Discovered Today (PICS) by freesinzu(m): 2:29am On Nov 24, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
Bye dude smiley
Bye dudette
Obviously

1 Like

Re: See The Beautiful Fruit I Discovered Today (PICS) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 25, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
Bye dude smiley

Are you guys done yet?
Re: See The Beautiful Fruit I Discovered Today (PICS) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 25, 2016
curiositymaster:

Are you guys done yet?
yes sir embarassed
Re: See The Beautiful Fruit I Discovered Today (PICS) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Nov 25, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
yes sir embarassed

Seriously, do you really think I could just copy anything online and feed you guys with thrash?
Re: See The Beautiful Fruit I Discovered Today (PICS) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 25, 2016
curiositymaster:

Seriously, do you really think I could just copy anything online and feed you guys with thrash?
shocked that's not at all what I was implying, sir
I only meant there would likely be other pictures.
Re: See The Beautiful Fruit I Discovered Today (PICS) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Nov 25, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
shocked that's not at all what I was implying, sir
I only meant there would likely be other pictures.

Hmm, I see.

Oya come and take candy
Re: See The Beautiful Fruit I Discovered Today (PICS) by freesinzu(m): 12:39am On Nov 26, 2016
curiositymaster:

Hmm, I see.

Oya come and take candy
Lol grin

1 Like

Re: See The Beautiful Fruit I Discovered Today (PICS) by Nobody: 12:54am On Nov 26, 2016
freesinzu:
Lol grin
Abi. Nah
Re: See The Beautiful Fruit I Discovered Today (PICS) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 26, 2016
curiositymaster:

Hmm, I see.

Oya come and take candy
tongue
Re: See The Beautiful Fruit I Discovered Today (PICS) by ButterFrost212(f): 4:05pm On Nov 26, 2016
I've seen this fruit before. It was at yikpata camp in kwara state where I served. Very beautiful fruit with a lovely smell and vibrant colour, and like the op said, nobody seemed to know the name or if it was edible. I thought it was pomegranate, but I was told it isn't. And that was the last time I saw it. I still believe it belongs to the family of pomegranate though. Op, any update on it, I'd like to know.
Re: See The Beautiful Fruit I Discovered Today (PICS) by Uchezuruki(m): 6:49pm On Nov 26, 2016
curiositymaster:
I'm working on a project in a remote part of Ekiti state and in my leisure time, I usually take a walk into the forest.
I was walking around the forest today when this interesting fruit caught my attention. I was so fascinated by what I saw that I decided to pick one.
See pics below.

I'm thinking of a name for it already, cos the locals don't have a name for it
I hope I'm not too late...I think it's fig
If it is... Whoa
Didn't know we could grow that here!
Re: See The Beautiful Fruit I Discovered Today (PICS) by degezal(m): 8:23am On Nov 27, 2016
I have come across same fruit back then in Niger state and (not quit sure) Abuja.
Re: See The Beautiful Fruit I Discovered Today (PICS) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 27, 2016
Uchezuruki:
I hope I'm not too late...I think it's fig
If it is... Whoa
Didn't know we could grow that here!

This isn't fig.
Re: See The Beautiful Fruit I Discovered Today (PICS) by Uchezuruki(m): 9:23pm On Nov 27, 2016
curiositymaster:

This isn't fig.
If it isn't then what is it?
Re: See The Beautiful Fruit I Discovered Today (PICS) by degezal(m): 10:02pm On Nov 27, 2016
[b][/b]He's right about it not being fig('cos fig looks more like pomegranante on the inside).
For the best part of three years i have happened on it in its varrious stages of growth - it has a green stage(which precedes this, and) is identical to kiwi images on google.
Re: See The Beautiful Fruit I Discovered Today (PICS) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 29, 2016
Uchezuruki:

If it isn't then what is it?

Once the analysis is complete, we'll give it a name.
Re: See The Beautiful Fruit I Discovered Today (PICS) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 29, 2016
ButterFrost212:
I've seen this fruit before. It was at yikpata camp in kwara state where I served. Very beautiful fruit with a lovely smell and vibrant colour, and like the op said, nobody seemed to know the name or if it was edible. I thought it was pomegranate, but I was told it isn't. And that was the last time I saw it. I still believe it belongs to the family of pomegranate though. Op, any update on it, I'd like to know.

No problem
Re: See The Beautiful Fruit I Discovered Today (PICS) by LajaLaba: 1:30am On Mar 12, 2021
Chai!!
Re: See The Beautiful Fruit I Discovered Today (PICS) by LajaLaba: 1:30am On Mar 12, 2021
curiositymaster:

No problem
Alive?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hot Ofe -nsala Soup Served With Pounded Yam! / How To Prepare Semovita To Feed Large Amount Of People. / Chicken Shawarma Or Beef Shawarma?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.