Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls (with Pictures) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls (with Pictures) (6818 Views)

Top 20 Universities With Most Employed Graduates In Nigeria (list) / UK Universities With The Highest First Cass Degrees / Nigerian Universities With The Highest Number Of Professors - NUC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls (with Pictures) by adedemmy: 1:59pm On Nov 02, 2016
Nigerian Universities with the most beautiful girls – Every University in this country is blessed with beautiful rose flowers. This post is a highlight of 10 Nigerian Universities with the Most Beautiful girls when the average of beauties in each campus is measured.

10. Ahmadu Bello University (ABU)

A school of pretty, intelligent and innocent northern girls. You can hardly find such array of beautiful northern girls in any campus..my future wife is from here..lol!

9. Anambra State University (ANSU)

Filled with blessed future mothers with pretty figures you do like to see every morning when you wake and every night before you sleep.

8. University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN)

The school of lions and lionesses. These lionesses are so intelligent, pretty and homely that you do like to take them to your mama.

7. Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU)

Trust me, I have personally been to this school before. Just incase you decide to write JAMB again or you are writing JAMB now and you see a pretty young girl near you, ask for her school of choice, it will be OAU.

6. Covenant University (CU)
The school for the rich and religious minded… The school for the overly beautiful Nigerian half spoilt/half alright babes. The girls of CU are combination of beauty and Brains and most importantly, these beauty and brains are expensive, I mean, really expensive!!

5. University of Portharcourt (UNIPORT)

A school of solid chicks..i call them ‘Ororo babes’ (oil babes) The Oil money around the vicinity turns even the ugly to beauties. All the beautiful girls you have seen and your head couldn’t understand why a human being could be that beautiful must have a root in UNIPORT.

4. Lagos State University (LASU)

In this multi ethnic city of Lagos, a great deal of beauties from across the country seek admission into Lagos state university, the next time you enter a taxi and you see pretty girl by your side, tell her you are a LASU student or graduate and she will hug you very well and tell you her department.

3. YABA College of Technology (YABATECH)
Can’t just miss this school of pretty buchachas. YABA TECH has one of the prettiest-denomination of girls you can seek around campuses in Naija..their beauty can make you to YABAleft, hehehe!

2. Imo State University (IMSU)

I can swear you won’t see an ugly girl in IMSU. Even the ugly girls in IMSU can win beauty pageant against their neighbouring schools with names like F..O, A…N, N….E etc I didn’t mention any name ooooooo na you sabi.

1. University of Lagos (UNILAG)

The school of beauties…eyin Omo eko! The school has made it a routine to adopt the prettiest of girls from Queens college Yaba every year during UTME. The only P is… Dem too dey form!.
I may not have the final say on this but if I give you a chance to carry out the same research I have done your result won’t be up to a stone throw from the one listed above.
Oya, rep your school ASAP!

LINK»»»»»» http://betterpikins..com/2016/10/10-nigerian-universities-with-most.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls (with Pictures) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 02, 2016
OAU students wey no sabi d person wey dey 100 naira note.
And Unilag girls that call people from England "Englandians"
Beauty but no brains

8 Likes

Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls (with Pictures) by talktonase(m): 2:52pm On Nov 02, 2016
I no gree...the poll was rigged.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls (with Pictures) by faithful4jc: 4:42pm On Nov 02, 2016
I didn't see UNIZIK on that list o. That list is not complete.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls (with Pictures) by idris4r83(m): 5:28pm On Nov 02, 2016
Na oloshos full unilag abeg

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls (with Pictures) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 02, 2016
Op, if yhu no wan make I slap yhu, carry ABU come number 1?

Yhu never see where e be like sey even the Registrar himself de select all the girls wey dem go admit ba

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls (with Pictures) by jidxin(m): 6:14pm On Nov 02, 2016
y
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls (with Pictures) by EmmySparky(m): 6:44pm On Nov 02, 2016
@Op ur folks send u go school...na woman u dey pursue abi Ok continue....anywayz ur list is fake...cos unizik girls are the prettiest...try find out

4 Likes

Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls (with Pictures) by johnwizey: 6:52pm On Nov 02, 2016
Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls (with Pictures) by dollarprincess(f): 6:58pm On Nov 02, 2016
where is the picture

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls (with Pictures) by Agimor(m): 7:06pm On Nov 02, 2016
How did you arrived at this hogwash of a thread... Your opinion though.
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls (with Pictures) by omobaby101(f): 7:39pm On Nov 02, 2016
I Disagree!!!!! Why Is Landmark University Not On The List? And CU Should Be Number One As well..... When It Comes To Decent Dressing n Beauty.... CU has it, followed by Landmark University.
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls (with Pictures) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 02, 2016
JUST.. cry

Just wrong facts angry

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls (with Pictures) by ammyluv2002(f): 7:55pm On Nov 02, 2016
faithful4jc:
I didn't see UNIZIK on that list o. That list is not complete.
So incomplete!

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls (with Pictures) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 02, 2016
Beautiful girls are every where... Modest ladies are hard to find...
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls (with Pictures) by moscobabs(m): 8:00pm On Nov 02, 2016
where is The Polytechnic Ibadan on your list op?
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls (with Pictures) by Fiverrgig(m): 8:48pm On Nov 02, 2016
OP, fine gals full everywhere
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls (with Pictures) by Jamaticulus(m): 9:14pm On Nov 02, 2016
NoV 3RD: My birthday...Shower me with love (likes) ooh Nairalanders

4 Likes

Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls (with Pictures) by dreamworld: 9:20pm On Nov 02, 2016
grin
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls (with Pictures) by DrayZee: 9:21pm On Nov 02, 2016
omobaby101:
I Disagree!!!!! Why Is Landmark University Not On The List? And CU Should Be Number One As well..... When It Comes To Decent Dressing n Beauty.... CU has it, followed by Landmark University.
Sure.
Without CU and Landmark, this list cannot be complete
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls (with Pictures) by mattyboy007(m): 10:11pm On Nov 02, 2016
omobaby101:
Wen u talk of decent dressing, my dear gv it to d north
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls (with Pictures) by easyhacq(m): 10:25pm On Nov 02, 2016
omobaby101:
Do you saw my message.
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls (with Pictures) by kiddie(m): 11:19pm On Nov 02, 2016
easyhacq:
Do you saw my message.
interesting

2 Likes

Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls (with Pictures) by crackhouse(m): 1:25am On Nov 03, 2016
Zikites nko, fine babes dey unizik too.
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls (with Pictures) by tdayof(m): 4:47am On Nov 03, 2016
Never seen a thread on nairaland with a topic like this;
"Top 10 Nigerian universities with the most intelligent girls"

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls (with Pictures) by easyhacq(m): 5:59am On Nov 03, 2016
kiddie:
interesting
Hey kid wetin dey interest you, I'm I talking to you
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls (with Pictures) by MrHenshaw: 6:08am On Nov 03, 2016
moscobabs:
where is The Polytechnic Ibadan on your list op?

@moscobabs the ops said "universities",y talk about Ibadan Poly here.
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls (with Pictures) by MrHenshaw: 6:10am On Nov 03, 2016
tdayof:
Never seen a thread on nairaland with a topic like this;
"Top 10 Nigerian universities with the most intelligent girls"

@tdayof,you can create such.
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls (with Pictures) by moscobabs(m): 6:22am On Nov 03, 2016
MrHenshaw:

@moscobabs the ops said "universities",y talk about Ibadan Poly here.
And Yabatech. is now University?
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls (with Pictures) by Kiddominant(m): 6:40am On Nov 03, 2016
UNEC nko
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls (with Pictures) by mikool007(m): 7:01am On Nov 03, 2016
op lied

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fed Poly Nasarawa Post-jamb Date / Difference Between Secretary General And General Secretary / Top 10: Best Schools In Port Harcourt Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.