Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini (69955 Views)

The Meaning Of The Coloured Lines On The Toyota Backup Camera / See How The Toyota Supra Has Evolved Since 1978 (photos) / Watch:Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Lamborghini Murcielago If You're A Big Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by AutoJoshNG: 4:29pm On Nov 02, 2016
This Toyota Land Cruiser comes with the same 5.7-liter, V8 engine we have always known. However, this engine has been tuned up with two Garrett Turbos, thereby, increasing the ride's horsepower from 381 to an amazing 2,000 horsepower.

Toyota says this Land Speed Cruiser will reach a top speed of 220mph (359 kilometres per hour). The vehicle was revealed at the 2016 SEMA show where the automotive aftermarket industry display their creativity.

https://autojosh.com/toyota-land-cruiser/

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by INTROVERT(f): 4:32pm On Nov 02, 2016
PLAUSIBLE BECAUSE OF THE LOW CENTER OF GRAVITY AM SEEING.

op, how much hp does the lykan hypersport pull?

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by AutoJoshNG: 4:43pm On Nov 02, 2016
INTROVERT:

op, how much hp does the lykan hypersport pull?

780hp

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by largehead: 4:45pm On Nov 02, 2016
off topic... if you are a dog lover, and u dont have a lhasa apso, den u arent really a dog lover...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by Turks: 4:50pm On Nov 02, 2016
Stop it jooor...Even a blind man can tell that This one wasnt built for speed..

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by Genette: 4:50pm On Nov 02, 2016
Wow 9ice car
Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 02, 2016
Lai Mohammed

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by Neroanna(f): 4:50pm On Nov 02, 2016
Really nice...
Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by Neimar: 4:50pm On Nov 02, 2016
just drive this near ya hood

most of d girls go off pant..... grin

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by Drienzia: 4:50pm On Nov 02, 2016
Shabi na who chop belleful go buy am?

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by Adefemiaderoju1: 4:51pm On Nov 02, 2016
My dream car

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by 24SEVEN: 4:51pm On Nov 02, 2016
INTROVERT:

You get sense.

11 Likes

Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by Worksunlimited: 4:52pm On Nov 02, 2016
AutoJoshNG:
This Toyota Land Cruiser comes with the same 5.7-liter, V8 engine we have always known. However, this engine has been tuned up with two Garrett Turbos, thereby, increasing the ride's horsepower from 381 to an amazing 2,000 horsepower.

Toyota says this Land Speed Cruiser will reach a top speed of 220mph (359 kilometres per hour). The vehicle was revealed at the 2016 SEMA show where the automotive aftermarket industry display their creativity.

https://autojosh.com/toyota-land-cruiser/

Not built for Nigerian roads..

6 Likes

Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by Sabadon(m): 4:52pm On Nov 02, 2016
I love its rugged nature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by ayodeji247: 4:52pm On Nov 02, 2016
hmmmmm better soup nah money kill am God pick up my call i want to have my own latest car/jeep to cruise around the town

3 Likes

Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by Sexytemi(f): 4:52pm On Nov 02, 2016
c'est bon

1 Like

Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by Dekadet(m): 4:52pm On Nov 02, 2016
I don't think I'll be needing that much speed, so I'll just pass. wink

7 Likes

Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by Funkyswagzz(m): 4:53pm On Nov 02, 2016
Have anyone seen this in nigeria
Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by auntysimbiat(f): 4:53pm On Nov 02, 2016

15 Likes

Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by joystickextend1(m): 4:53pm On Nov 02, 2016
Hmm nice but am sure its a gas guzzler

10 Likes

Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by Fabulosdave01: 4:53pm On Nov 02, 2016
It has a low center of gravity so I concur.
Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by teebillz: 4:53pm On Nov 02, 2016
Nice one
Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by Rosella1: 4:54pm On Nov 02, 2016
How much biko, me i want to buy! grin
Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by JoNach: 4:55pm On Nov 02, 2016
Please someone should explain reccesion ? because this new Land cruiser jeep is on the road everywhere in ikoyi,vi,lekki axis.

5 Likes

Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by Innocentchris: 4:55pm On Nov 02, 2016
Chai! Oluwa pls biko pick my call
Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by MzMercie: 4:55pm On Nov 02, 2016
Esin grin cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by maxiquadrian(m): 4:55pm On Nov 02, 2016
dat dream ride av bn expecting to surface d universe
Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by kings09(m): 4:56pm On Nov 02, 2016
Before u know it, 9ja peeps don buy am. We no de dull for anythn foreign n latest in town.

Am sure it has many rooms n 'other room'.
Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by piagetskinner(m): 4:56pm On Nov 02, 2016
But it doesn't really have a streamline build....how will it reach such speeds with its carton like shape? Even though it has a low CG

7 Likes

Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by allcomage: 4:56pm On Nov 02, 2016
I DON'T KNOW WHY, I HAVE NEVER BEEN IMPRESSED BY TOYOTA CARS.I AM A MERCEDES AND BMW FAN.IN FACT I FEEL GERMAN TECHNOLOGY IS VERY SUPERIOR .VERY SMOOTH AND POWERFUL.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by Danfuster(m): 4:57pm On Nov 02, 2016
Neimar:
just drive this near ya hood

most of d girls go off pant..... grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by PaulIdu: 4:57pm On Nov 02, 2016
That speed can only be attained on a salt flat

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can You Buy This Car For N1.9 Million / Keke Napep With Plasma Screen TV In Asaba[photos] / Nigerians Saw A Self-Driving Car For The First Time & Mobbed The Car (Pic,Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.