Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

Learn Arabic Online For Yoruba Speakers. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Learn Arabic Online For Yoruba Speakers. (3012 Views)

Can I Recite Adhkar In Yoruba, Hausa Or Other Languages Other Than Arabic? / Noise Pollution, Loud Speakers And The Neighbors 2 (LASEPA GUIDELINES) / The Arabic Origins Of Common Yoruba Words (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn Arabic Online For Yoruba Speakers. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 02, 2016
THE OPPORTUNITY IS OUT AGAIN!

Praise be to Allaah and blessings of Allaah be upon His Messenger and Chosen Prophet.

LEARN ARABIC LANGUAGE ONLINE AT AL-MADRASATU AN-NABAWIYYAH!

Alhamdulillaah for giving us the strength to complete our Online Arabic learning class, Level 1, which was split into 72 lessons, whereby lectures with audio contents and pictures were given twice in a week, Saturdays and Sundays.

We started this class on December 24, 2015, AlHamdulillaah, the program is yielding positive results has we see some of our Online Class Students, coming to our Madrasah, situated in Ibadan in order to learn more.

We whereby inform our Muslim brothers and sisters that, you can now enrol into our Online Class for Arabic Class, level one, because our Level One students are moving to Level Two very soon.

This Online Arabic Class serves as an opportunity for you to study with us at your convenient time.

Our website is dedicated to students seeking to Learn Arabic Language but they are unable to study around their vicinity or due to numbers of reasons.

Featuring:

Yoruba Language Lesson only

Audio Illustration format

Picture illustration

Text Interpretation

Arabic vocabulary and meanings

Lots more

Lectures are based on the explanation of Arabic Language Fundamentals.

You don't have to worry loosing a particular lesson because you are free to download lessons at your convenient time.

Note that learning Arabic Language implies Serious and Patient student.

Register with us @ http://www.an-nabawiyyah.com

CLASS BEGINS ON SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 5, 2016, IN SHAA' ALLAAH

For more inquiries: Contact Abu Mardiy Kewdirôrun At-thaqoofiy on Facebook or Call/Whatsapp on 09031324112.

Sharing this post to others is support and also serves as Sadaqah (charity) for you.

It was narrated that Anas ibn Maalik said: The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:

“The one who tells others about something good is like the one who does it.”

Narrated by al-Tirmidhi (2670); classed as saheeh by Ash-Shaykh Al-Albaanee in Saheeh At-Tirmidhi.

May Almighty Allaah Grant Us beneficial Knowledge and Good Halaal Provision – Ameen.

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Learn Arabic Online For Yoruba Speakers. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 02, 2016
@Aidesheks

This is an opportunity for you, there is a trial version of 1month, in this trial version you can download materials and lectures, the lectures are in your language Yoruba which will be easier! thereafter you pay #1000 for every 3months(i.e new sessions) if you wish to continue.
Re: Learn Arabic Online For Yoruba Speakers. by AideeSheks(m): 5:17pm On Nov 02, 2016
lexiconkabir:
@Aidesheks

This is an opportunity for you, there is a trial version of 1month, in this trial version you can download materials and lectures, the lectures are in your language Yoruba which will be easier! thereafter you pay #1000 for every 3months(i.e new sessions) if you wish to continue.
Jazakallahu khairan brother. I really really appreciate you for bringing this to my attention to this.

I'm definitely gonna be signing up for this, In sha Allah. The prospect really excites me.
Re: Learn Arabic Online For Yoruba Speakers. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 02, 2016
AideeSheks:

Jazakallahu khairan brother. I really really appreciate you for bringing this to my attention to this.

I'm definitely gonna be signing up for this, In sha Allah. The prospect really excites me.

Alhamdulillaah!
Re: Learn Arabic Online For Yoruba Speakers. by captaing59(m): 12:37pm On Nov 03, 2016
cool
Re: Learn Arabic Online For Yoruba Speakers. by Nobody: 7:00am On Nov 07, 2016
captaing59:
cool
AideeSheks:

Salaam alaykum brothers, hope you've both registered?
Re: Learn Arabic Online For Yoruba Speakers. by captaing59(m): 10:06am On Nov 07, 2016
Registered and downloaded all the lectures over the weekend
Re: Learn Arabic Online For Yoruba Speakers. by AideeSheks(m): 10:10am On Nov 07, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Salaam alaykum brothers, hope you've both registered?
Wa alaykum salam warahmatullah.
Yes I have. Was sent a mail last week that the registration is pending approval but I'm yet to get any feedback since then.
Re: Learn Arabic Online For Yoruba Speakers. by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 07, 2016
AideeSheks:

Wa alaykum salam warahmatullah.
Yes I have. Was sent a mail last week that the registration is pending approval but I'm yet to get any feedback since then.

Check your email again, you sure you've not received any message? Hope the mobile number you filled is currently working?
Re: Learn Arabic Online For Yoruba Speakers. by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 07, 2016
captaing59:
Registered and downloaded all the lectures over the weekend

Alhmadulillaah hope you understood the lecture? Feel free to ask me questions about the lecture.
Re: Learn Arabic Online For Yoruba Speakers. by AideeSheks(m): 11:01am On Nov 07, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Check your email again, you sure you've not received any message? Hope the mobile number you filled is currently working?
I checked again. Didn't get anything.
Re: Learn Arabic Online For Yoruba Speakers. by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 07, 2016
AideeSheks:

I checked again. Didn't get anything.

Maybe there is a problem somewhere because msg has been sent since sat.
Re: Learn Arabic Online For Yoruba Speakers. by AideeSheks(m): 11:28am On Nov 07, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Maybe there is a problem somewhere because msg has been sent since sat.
Guess I'll try registering again
Re: Learn Arabic Online For Yoruba Speakers. by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 07, 2016
AideeSheks:

Guess I'll try registering again

Alright.... This time make sure the details are correct....probably you made a mistake in one of your details.....the lectures will always be there to be downloaded so you dont have to worry about missed lectures
Re: Learn Arabic Online For Yoruba Speakers. by captaing59(m): 2:23pm On Nov 07, 2016
Well no questions for now
I am a person that is more inclined towards the Salafiyya school of thought since i read the books of scholars who call themselves salafis. I have my reservation of using that term but if you call me a salafi i wont find offence in it. I like to study the places i acquire knowledge from too. I have not listened to the audio i downloaded because i virtually know nothing about the teacher. So i end uo having a question
Can you give me the biography of the teacher.
Re: Learn Arabic Online For Yoruba Speakers. by AideeSheks(m): 8:08pm On Nov 07, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Alright.... This time make sure the details are correct....probably you made a mistake in one of your details.....the lectures will always be there to be downloaded so you dont have to worry about missed lectures
I can login now, Alhamdulillah. In sha Allah, I should start listening to the lectures by this night.
Re: Learn Arabic Online For Yoruba Speakers. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 07, 2016
AideeSheks:

I can login now, Alhamdulillah. In sha Allah, I should start listening to the lectures by this night.

Alright then...
Re: Learn Arabic Online For Yoruba Speakers. by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 08, 2016
AideeSheks:

So I've you listened to the first lecture? Any question?
Re: Learn Arabic Online For Yoruba Speakers. by zarinaAin: 11:14pm On Nov 08, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Salam alayka

I have registered but didn't receive anything
Re: Learn Arabic Online For Yoruba Speakers. by Nobody: 3:06am On Nov 09, 2016
zarinaAin:

Salam alayka

Wa alaykum salaam, just be patient, you'll soon receive feedback via text message, I Hope the phone number you filled is correct?
Re: Learn Arabic Online For Yoruba Speakers. by AideeSheks(m): 6:23am On Nov 09, 2016
lexiconkabir:

No problem yet. I'm understanding well for now. Will definitely direct my questions to you once I have any.
Re: Learn Arabic Online For Yoruba Speakers. by AideeSheks(m): 6:28am On Nov 09, 2016
zarinaAin:

Salam alayka

Wa alaykum Salam warahmatullah
Just try logging in directly on the site with the username and password you filled when you registered. I also didn't get anything from them but was still able to login.
If that doesn't work, there is a contact phone number on the site. Just call the number and explain your situation to the person. They should put you through what to do.
Re: Learn Arabic Online For Yoruba Speakers. by Nobody: 6:49am On Nov 09, 2016
AideeSheks:

No problem yet. I'm understanding well for now. Will definitely direct my questions to you once I have any.

Alright... I hope you enjoyed it? And i will advice you listen to the lectures over and over again to get the points stuck to your heart such that you can teach without looking, since it is 2 lectures by week.
Re: Learn Arabic Online For Yoruba Speakers. by Nobody: 6:50am On Nov 09, 2016
AideeSheks:

Just try logging in directly on the site with the username and password you filled when you registered. I also didn't get anything from them but was still able to login.
If that doesn't work, there is a contact phone number on the site. Just call the number and explain your situation to the person. They should put you through what to do.

Oh! You didn't receive any message?
Re: Learn Arabic Online For Yoruba Speakers. by AideeSheks(m): 9:35am On Nov 09, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Oh! You didn't receive any message?
No I didn't. I just called the number and the person told me to try and login with the username and password I filled previously and it worked. Probably was a mistake from their side.
Re: Learn Arabic Online For Yoruba Speakers. by AideeSheks(m): 9:37am On Nov 09, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Alright... I hope you enjoyed it? And i will advice you listen to the lectures over and over again to get the points stuck to your heart such that you can teach without looking, since it is 2 lectures by week.
Yes I liked it oo

Will do that. I even feel there are some things mentioned that I need to go over again.
Re: Learn Arabic Online For Yoruba Speakers. by zarinaAin: 9:31am On Nov 10, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Wa alaykum salaam, just be patient, you'll soon receive feedback via text message, I Hope the phone number you filled is correct?

Ya
Re: Learn Arabic Online For Yoruba Speakers. by Onide(m): 9:34pm On Nov 14, 2016
I have downloaded and listened to the four lectures. Really educative and interesting. May Allah grant us better understanding.
Re: Learn Arabic Online For Yoruba Speakers. by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 10, 2016
AideeSheks:

Yes I liked it oo

Will do that. I even feel there are some things mentioned that I need to go over again.

salaam alaykum, hope you are still taking the classes?

zarinaAin:

Ya

salaam alaykum, hope you are still taking the class?
Re: Learn Arabic Online For Yoruba Speakers. by AideeSheks(m): 7:42am On Dec 11, 2016
lexiconkabir:

salaam alaykum, hope you are still taking the classes?
Kind of. Have up to lecture 6. But I've not been able to access the newer lectures since I've been here.
Re: Learn Arabic Online For Yoruba Speakers. by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 11, 2016
AideeSheks:

Kind of. Have up to lecture 6. But I've not been able to access the newer lectures since I've been here.

OK....

hope the camp is good.
Re: Learn Arabic Online For Yoruba Speakers. by AideeSheks(m): 2:13pm On Dec 11, 2016
lexiconkabir:

OK....

hope the camp is good.
Well... Alhamdulillah, we're surviving. Generally it's not too bad sha. Has its good and not-so pleasant sides.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Virtues Of The Day Of Arafaah / Ogun: Bloody Path To Imamship / 5 Scientific Miracles Of Qur'an That Are NOT Miracles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.