Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,355 members, 7,808,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

Sunnah University Nigeria And Manara Company: Things You Should Know (Pics) - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Sunnah University Nigeria And Manara Company: Things You Should Know (Pics) (27629 Views)

COVID-19: Daily Sunnah Duas (prayers) For the Prevention And Protection / How To Drink Water According To Sunnah / How We Are To Have Sex With Our Wives In Accordance To Sunnah- Friday Lecture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunnah University Nigeria And Manara Company: Things You Should Know (Pics) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 02, 2016
A7:

So, zere's meni ozas otentik yunibasitis.?

Dude please when did we ever have a shi'a or darika university here in the north. Honestly I do not know any.

Name just one please.

Literally laughing out loud... grin
Re: Sunnah University Nigeria And Manara Company: Things You Should Know (Pics) by munex007(m): 6:06pm On Dec 02, 2016
which side @ ebute metta?? is it mahd ibn abass?

Coccoh:

Ebute-metta
Re: Sunnah University Nigeria And Manara Company: Things You Should Know (Pics) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 02, 2016
Abujabir24 bilal4riid

Xercise patience: It's about an hour something if am not mistaken. Cannot be shared via whatsapp. I will search the link 4 u people within the next 24 hours.

1 Like

Re: Sunnah University Nigeria And Manara Company: Things You Should Know (Pics) by A7(m): 6:15pm On Dec 02, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Literally laughing out loud... grin
grin grin
Re: Sunnah University Nigeria And Manara Company: Things You Should Know (Pics) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 02, 2016
Contact17:

It means school something. I don't know the meaning of Allo

lexiconkabir:

I think allo means slate? *covers face* lipsrsealed

grin grin grin. Allo means board (Yeah all types of board: Including the one u use in class).

But in this case it's referring 2 dah small wooden board people use in writing Quran with a black ink and wooden pen.

When you hear Makarantar Allo = Makarantar Almajiri.

Another question: What is the meaning of the word Almajiri (From Arabic)

2. Difference between Islamiyya and Makarantar Allo.

Sorry 4 asking multiple Qs
Re: Sunnah University Nigeria And Manara Company: Things You Should Know (Pics) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 02, 2016
FriendChoice:

grin grin grin. Allo means board (Yeah all types of board: Including the one u use in class).

But in this case it's referring 2 dah small wooden board people use in writing Quran with a black ink and wooden pen.

When you hear Makarantar Allo = Makarantar Almajiri.

I got it then, slate is also used to write Qur'an, my mallam used it for me as a child.

Another question: What is the meaning of the word Almajiri (From Arabic)

Someone that goes for hijra, as in an immigrant, leaving his home town to another place.

2. Difference between Islamiyya and Makarantar Allo.

Islamiyyah an islamic school, makaranta allo a school where allo is being used and its Islamic too, yani islamiyyah is formal and makaranta allo is informal but both schools are for learning Islam....

Hope my deduction is correct? undecided

Sorry 4 asking multiple Qs

I go soon comot cain for you now undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunnah University Nigeria And Manara Company: Things You Should Know (Pics) by carinmom(f): 6:54pm On Dec 02, 2016
lexiconkabir:

How is you? Hope you can jump 20 times.....(high lifts)

Hmmm, my brother I'm still managing, you know since I've been delivered through CS, that means it will take me three months before lifting anything heavy or doing anything hard. But Alhamdulillah she is now 3 months old, i can now jump till my head touches ceiling cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sunnah University Nigeria And Manara Company: Things You Should Know (Pics) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 02, 2016
carinmom:

Hmmm, my brother I'm still managing, you know since I've been delivered through CS, that means it will take me three months before lifting anything heavy or doing anything hard. But Alhamdulillah she is now 3 months old, i can now jump till my head touches ceiling cheesy

Ceiling ko?! Sha dont call.my name when it happens grin

1 Like

Re: Sunnah University Nigeria And Manara Company: Things You Should Know (Pics) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 02, 2016
lexiconkabir:

I got it then, slate is also used to write Qur'an, my mallam used it for me as a child.

Someone that goes for hijra, as in an immigrant, leaving his hone town to another place.

Islamiyyah an islamic school, makaranta allo a school where allo is being used and its Islamic too, yani islamiyyah is formal and makaranta allo is informal but both schools are for learning Islam....

Hope my deduction is correct? undecided

I go soon comot cain for you now undecided

You deserve applause.

Islamiyya teaches Islam in full (Tauheed, Quran, Hadith, Fiqhu, Arabic etc). while Makarantar Allo teaches Quran only. (You can see full grown Hafizul Quran boy that cannot perform ablution)

Islamiyya uses Hafs dilect while Makarantar Allo uses Warsh

In this era most people don't attend Makarantar Allo (Only Almajiri)

People attending Makarantar Allo can easily be lured in to terrorism. (No knowledge of Islam except Quran without tafseer)

You can become Hafiz past in Makarantar Allo (But you recite without tajweed

Makarantar Allo is usually boarding 4 Almajiri (You hustle to feed yourself)

Lemme stop here before u remove ur electronic bulala (cane)
Re: Sunnah University Nigeria And Manara Company: Things You Should Know (Pics) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 02, 2016
FriendChoice:

You deserve applause.

Islamiyya teaches Islam in full (Tauheed, Quran, Hadith, Fiqhu, Arabic etc). while Makarantar Allo teaches Quran only. (You can see full grown Hafizul Quran boy that cannot perform ablution)

Islamiyya uses Hafs dilect while Makarantar Allo uses Warsh

In this era most people don't attend Makarantar Allo (Only Almajiri)

People attending Makarantar Allo can easily be lured in to terrorism. (No knowledge of Islam except Quran without tafseer)

You can become Hafiz past in Makarantar Allo (But you recite without tajweed

Makarantar Allo is usually boarding 4 Almajiri (You hustle to feed yourself)

Lemme stop here before u remove ur electronic bulala (cane)

I don dey set the cain already sef.
Re: Sunnah University Nigeria And Manara Company: Things You Should Know (Pics) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 02, 2016
lexiconkabir:

I don dey set the cain already sef.
Odeshi
Re: Sunnah University Nigeria And Manara Company: Things You Should Know (Pics) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 02, 2016
FriendChoice:

Odeshi

Even if you wear 20 jeans at once, I'll carefully place it on your spinal Cord
Re: Sunnah University Nigeria And Manara Company: Things You Should Know (Pics) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 02, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Even if you wear 20 jeans at once, I'll carefully place it on your spinal Cord

Na 2 arrange boys for you, as u dey waka u go hearam or call police. Ah I forget who your daddy is. Police be the only option.

Abeg where can I get goody goody and kido biscuit.

1 Like

Re: Sunnah University Nigeria And Manara Company: Things You Should Know (Pics) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 02, 2016
FriendChoice:

Na 2 arrange boys for you, as u dey waka u go hearam or call police. Ah I forget who your daddy is. Police be the only option.

Abey where can I get goody goody and kido biscuit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunnah University Nigeria And Manara Company: Things You Should Know (Pics) by Usernamesucks: 7:38pm On Dec 02, 2016
Contact17:

You can try Saudi. I think (I am not sure) they sponsor students to study some courses related to the deen.
They do. Every year.
Re: Sunnah University Nigeria And Manara Company: Things You Should Know (Pics) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 02, 2016
Usernamesucks:

They do. Every year.

Really? Didn't know that.

Thanks for the information.

Jazakallahu Khiran
Re: Sunnah University Nigeria And Manara Company: Things You Should Know (Pics) by Nobody: 1:42am On Dec 03, 2016
Abujabir24:

Please send me the recording via WhatsApp. 07038851933

bilal4riid:

Please help me with the audio, iam interested thanks (08034727601)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaQQMRJuH6E
Re: Sunnah University Nigeria And Manara Company: Things You Should Know (Pics) by carinmom(f): 5:03am On Dec 03, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Ceiling ko?! Sha dont call.my name when it happens grin

Why wont i call your name ehn No be you encouraged me tongue
Re: Sunnah University Nigeria And Manara Company: Things You Should Know (Pics) by Nobody: 5:42am On Dec 03, 2016
carinmom:

Why wont i call your name ehn No be you encouraged me tongue

Lol grin edakun o, emm Just outta curiosity, you understand Arabic?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunnah University Nigeria And Manara Company: Things You Should Know (Pics) by carinmom(f): 7:33am On Dec 03, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Lol grin edakun o, emm Just outta curiosity, you understand Arabic?

Not much, i can't speak it, but i can understand the meaning of some words and sentences particularly those of the Quran.

Do you want to teach me?
Re: Sunnah University Nigeria And Manara Company: Things You Should Know (Pics) by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 03, 2016
carinmom:

Not much, i can't speak it, but i can understand the meaning of some words and sentences particularly those of the Quran.

Do you want to teach me?

Lol, how is that possible?
Re: Sunnah University Nigeria And Manara Company: Things You Should Know (Pics) by carinmom(f): 7:42am On Dec 03, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Lol, how is that possible?

Do you think its impossible?
Re: Sunnah University Nigeria And Manara Company: Things You Should Know (Pics) by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 03, 2016
carinmom:

Do you think its impossible?

Its not impossible, but the chances are slim, you can't be taught online effectively...

1 Like

Re: Sunnah University Nigeria And Manara Company: Things You Should Know (Pics) by Coccoh(f): 7:47am On Dec 03, 2016
munex007:
which side @ ebute metta?? is it mahd ibn abass?

NO
Re: Sunnah University Nigeria And Manara Company: Things You Should Know (Pics) by carinmom(f): 7:55am On Dec 03, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Its not impossible, but the chances are slim, you can't be taught online effectively...
Yes you are right, but I'll love to learn it, seriously.
Re: Sunnah University Nigeria And Manara Company: Things You Should Know (Pics) by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 03, 2016
carinmom:

Yes you are right, but I'll love to learn it, seriously.

Why don't you register for a madrasah? If u r very fast, in one year you should be boastful of your Arabic.

1 Like

Re: Sunnah University Nigeria And Manara Company: Things You Should Know (Pics) by carinmom(f): 8:05am On Dec 03, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Why don't you register for a madrasah? If u r very fast, in one year you should be boastful of your Arabic.

In fact that is what i have in mind, especially those that open only during weekends.

Thanks for the words of encouragement.
Re: Sunnah University Nigeria And Manara Company: Things You Should Know (Pics) by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 03, 2016
carinmom:

In fact that is what i have in mind, especially those that open only during weekends.

Thanks for the words of encouragement.

But would it be only on Arabic? You should learn some fiqh and tajweed and aqeedah(creed)
Re: Sunnah University Nigeria And Manara Company: Things You Should Know (Pics) by carinmom(f): 9:32am On Dec 03, 2016
lexiconkabir:

But would it be only on Arabic? You should learn some fiqh and tajweed and aqeedah(creed)

Tajweed isn't an issue to me because i know the basics such as izhar, idgham, iqlab and ikhfa, nun sakina tanween and the rest. The ones i want to learn most are hadith and fiqh.
Re: Sunnah University Nigeria And Manara Company: Things You Should Know (Pics) by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 03, 2016
carinmom:

Tajweed isn't an issue to me because i know the basics such as izhar, idgham, iqlab and ikhfa, nun sakina tanween and the rest
Really? Okay go to sura al-takaathur, the first ayah, at the end of the ayah after reading what shape does your mouth form? How bout the second?

The ones i want to learn most are hadith and fiqh.

Hope you know how to memorize? Because doing hifdh is highly needed in these.
Re: Sunnah University Nigeria And Manara Company: Things You Should Know (Pics) by munex007(m): 10:05am On Dec 03, 2016
Okay tell me about the one @ ebute metta the address

Coccoh:

NO
Re: Sunnah University Nigeria And Manara Company: Things You Should Know (Pics) by Occurstaem(m): 11:27am On Dec 03, 2016
lexiconkabir:

As salam alaykum. I hope this is not late. I applied to Unilorin but not yet admitted. Please help a brother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Quiz/Riddle Time: Can You Answer This? / Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) / Prayer Before Sexual Intercourse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.