Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,904 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

Hello ladies - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Hello ladies (1007 Views)

I Need A Sugar Mummy Around Akure Environ / Connect With A Sugar Mummy,sugar Daddy Nationwide,call On: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello ladies by asokid(m): 3:26pm On Jan 03, 2007
hmmm
Re: Hello ladies by rafcrown(m): 9:31pm On Jan 03, 2007
THERE IS A SAYING THAT MONKEY IS EXTREMELY GLAD EATING BANANA,MONKEY DOESNT KNOW THAT SWEET,SWEET THINGS KILL
BEST OF LUCK BUT BE CAREFUL
Re: Hello ladies by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:03pm On Jan 03, 2007
you again this should be the fourth time your posting this same topic shocked.i kno talk am i say na hunger and poverty cus am grin
Re: Hello ladies by boyalinco: 11:07pm On Jan 03, 2007
sugarmummy ko,sugar daddy ni,get a life,go get a job
Re: Hello ladies by manmustwac(m): 9:28pm On Jan 08, 2008
Hey aso kid i fit link u to one sugar mummy but u must be able to do six rounds in six hours. Your prick get to be sharp oh. She sack her last guy coz he no dey perform well. He no fit satify her desire. Let me know if your interested ok
Re: Hello ladies by Busta(f): 9:33pm On Jan 08, 2008
"No food for lazy man" angry
Re: Hello ladies by Drmagic(m): 9:19am On Jan 10, 2008
Sugar mommy ! grin

Do u mind honeyish grandma?
Re: Hello ladies by rosecare(f): 5:08pm On Jan 10, 2008
there be carefully this new year

such is life!!!!!!!1
Re: Hello ladies by efuah(f): 9:05am On Jan 11, 2008
Between 35 -60?? oh gawdddddd!! i missed the boat. . . am 62, will u consider me? grin tongue hmmm, na wa for the youngies of today o!. . . too sad! sad
Re: Hello ladies by kateflow(f): 9:12am On Jan 11, 2008
hmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Hello ladies by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 11, 2008
aso_kid:

happy new year to everyone on nairaland. i am jeff from abuja and i want to be hook with a good, caring, sexy, romantic and a wealthy sugar mummy between the ages of 35-60. i can be reached on this number 08036239424 plz if you know any contact me or if you are one give me a call and i promise to satisfy you sexually.

Hmm, yet people wrongly assume a prostitute has to be female! shocked

Gigolo? To me, no such word, it's just a different term for prostitute. Which is what you actually are.
Re: Hello ladies by galatico(m): 8:00pm On Jan 11, 2008
Leave the guy alone he has got right to express hisn feelings so if you are angry then go jump into the Lagoon.
Re: Hello ladies by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 11, 2008
galatico:

Leave the guy alone he has got right to express hisn feelings so if you are angry then go jump into the Lagoon.

From your words, you're the angry one here.

Besides, there's no lagoon local to me, but definitely closer to you.

You can take the plunge in my absense, you won't even have to share!
Re: Hello ladies by mystikalb2(m): 9:25pm On Jan 11, 2008
35-60

@ poster

wat of 60-80

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Midnite Call, Notice To Females / Txtmates / Why Most Of African Men In A Rush For Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.