Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,984 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 (49914 Views)

Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / Please Help Me, My Mmm Account Has Been Blocked For No Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by MMMConsults: 12:16pm On Nov 04, 2016
olayinex:
tank u for d explanation ..i need to b check on my account to know Wen to make order

Please, be advised to make proper enquiries.

Consult with your UL or guider, before you take drastic moves.

2 Likes

Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by murphyrichy(m): 5:02pm On Nov 04, 2016
your story just opened my eyes, my broda registered for my dad under him. my fears is that me n my dad shares the same surname and middle name in bank account. wat do I do now, my dad has PH for help.
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by olafunny(m): 8:36pm On Nov 04, 2016
wacomzy:
But I've tried logging into the account I want them to close and it's saying "unknown error" has it been closed??
probably
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 04, 2016
Please stop preaching what you don't understand!!! Have been silent on the opinion of people against the new scheme MMM which has been trending like wildfire. I sat and observe persons without hesitation join the government and banks to speak gibberish about the scheme. For the sake of maturity and notion that what you don't know supercedes you and bearing due cognisance that the best knowing is knowing that you don't know; whenever you find yourself in a state of the unknown, try as much as possible to express an open mind to understand the secret to the modus operandi governing the unknown which makes us more literate observers. Try empathic listening, don't listen or read to react but so to understand, learn and respond; that's why the fire service companies don't react to fire incidence rather they respond. For knowledge sake, banks love and cherish borrowers with their life more than savers and that's why they give the former above 20% interest(of cause borrowers keep them alive)why the later receives peanut of less than 5% in return for investment. What a cruel world with cruel way of using people and making them slaves. MMM is an idealogy not a business, not even a bank...no profit...no tax...no boss...no central account. MMM has been designed in a significant capacity to help us out of this financial apocalypse created by the rulers of this unfair Kingdom to put ME and U in what Robert kiyosaki calls the "Rat Race". Before i continue, I ll like you to think about this questions. 1) they told us money is a reward for labour, but in actual validation, is it truly the reward for labour in this our very unfair and unjust financial system?. 2) why are banks richer than all (if you doubt, google up the top ten richest firms in the world) whereas at the first instance they do no labour?. 3) If me and you decides to go to the bank at same time, same day to request all of our money from the bank, what do you think will happen? . 4) Have you seen any thing in life without a risk?. Friends! If you have worked in a bank, you will notice that the bank you are working for is always heavily in debt yet they are not panicking because they know YOU and I will not come asking for all our money at the same time and they hope this continues to run till infinity. As a member of this community who knows what MMM stands for; who knows that i have to do MMM with my spare money; who knows that the only enemy of MMM is the government because if MMM continues all will rather bank with this wonder bank called MMM than to leave our money in the bank, thereby breaking that power they have over us. I hereby plead with us not to join forces with the creators of the wicked financial order (The Government) and their channel of operation(All Banks) to discourage people from MMM. MMM is no scam, the government is. They never and will never have us in mind. If I may ask; who is scamming who? A community where Adam needs help today and Eve provides help and if tomorrow Eve needs help Steve provides and for the fact that Adam received help from Eve today he is capable of providing help to steve tomorrow, this can run till infinity also. Understand friends! we are providing help for ourselves. I have been waiting for people against MMM to critically point out the pit hole in MMM but they haven't because the banking system idea which we all grew up with has beclouded their judgement of what a scam is and is not . MMM will only crumble when we stop providing help and getting help likewise bank will not operate without deposits and withdrawals. The government knows this and they understand that the only way they can stop MMM Nigeria is to scare people away from participating. MMM failed in many countries because... (1) The government were able to freeze the central account which holds peoples money. (2) MMM used 100% rather than 30% return on investment used in Nigeria to penetrate some countries. The government scammed people in Russia not Mr Mavrodi (The greatest Russian mathematician). I stand with MMM. Long live MMM. Long live this idealogy. I'm a Mavrodian till the government succeeds in breaking us

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by tukdi: 10:38pm On Nov 04, 2016
Lucaz:
Please stop preaching what you don't understand!!! Have been silent on the opinion of people against the new scheme MMM which has been trending like wildfire. I sat and observe persons without hesitation join the government and banks to speak gibberish about the scheme. For the sake of maturity and notion that what you don't know supercedes you and bearing due cognisance that the best knowing is knowing that you don't know; whenever you find yourself in a state of the unknown, try as much as possible to express an open mind to understand the secret to the modus operandi governing the unknown which makes us more literate observers. Try empathic listening, don't listen or read to react but so to understand, learn and respond; that's why the fire service companies don't react to fire incidence rather they respond. For knowledge sake, banks love and cherish borrowers with their life more than savers and that's why they give the former above 20% interest(of cause borrowers keep them alive)why the later receives peanut of less than 5% in return for investment. What a cruel world with cruel way of using people and making them slaves. MMM is an idealogy not a business, not even a bank...no profit...no tax...no boss...no central account. MMM has been designed in a significant capacity to help us out of this financial apocalypse created by the rulers of this unfair Kingdom to put ME and U in what Robert kiyosaki calls the "Rat Race". Before i continue, I ll like you to think about this questions. 1) they told us money is a reward for labour, but in actual validation, is it truly the reward for labour in this our very unfair and unjust financial system?. 2) why are banks richer than all (if you doubt, google up the top ten richest firms in the world) whereas at the first instance they do no labour?. 3) If me and you decides to go to the bank at same time, same day to request all of our money from the bank, what do you think will happen? . 4) Have you seen any thing in life without a risk?. Friends! If you have worked in a bank, you will notice that the bank you are working for is always heavily in debt yet they are not panicking because they know YOU and I will not come asking for all our money at the same time and they hope this continues to run till infinity. As a member of this community who knows what MMM stands for; who knows that i have to do MMM with my spare money; who knows that the only enemy of MMM is the government because if MMM continues all will rather bank with this wonder bank called MMM than to leave our money in the bank, thereby breaking that power they have over us. I hereby plead with us not to join forces with the creators of the wicked financial order (The Government) and their channel of operation(All Banks) to discourage people from MMM. MMM is no scam, the government is. They never and will never have us in mind. If I may ask; who is scamming who? A community where Adam needs help today and Eve provides help and if tomorrow Eve needs help Steve provides and for the fact that Adam received help from Eve today he is capable of providing help to steve tomorrow, this can run till infinity also. Understand friends! we are providing help for ourselves. I have been waiting for people against MMM to critically point out the pit hole in MMM but they haven't because the banking system idea which we all grew up with has beclouded their judgement of what a scam is and is not . MMM will only crumble when we stop providing help and getting help likewise bank will not operate without deposits and withdrawals. The government knows this and they understand that the only way they can stop MMM Nigeria is to scare people away from participating. MMM failed in many countries because... (1) The government were able to freeze the central account which holds peoples money. (2) MMM used 100% rather than 30% return on investment used in Nigeria to penetrate some countries. The government scammed people in Russia not Mr Mavrodi (The greatest Russian mathematician). I stand with MMM. Long live MMM. Long live this idealogy. I'm a Mavrodian till the government succeeds in breaking us
Mr. Lucas, what is the modus operandi of MMM and how can someone join it! cool
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by ademi87(m): 11:34pm On Nov 04, 2016
tukdi:

Mr. Lucas, what is the modus operandi of MMM and how can someone join it! cool
if you are serious about joining it, I can show you the safest way...... U can send message to me on Peerol92@gmail.com... Shalom
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by Drlaw(m): 12:38am On Nov 05, 2016
rottennaija:

Guy... I have been on MMM for the past 4 months, I have PH on 3 times and GH 3 times and have never been blocked. You have been blocked because you broke the rules out of greed, simple.

So tell us another story

By the time the hammer will fall on all of you it's will be like wealth solution, so for him to double his investment as he was trying to do is a crime.... can't someone buy shares with member of his family name as long as there is an ID that covers it? Na here we go dey.
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by rottennaija(m): 6:43am On Nov 05, 2016
Drlaw:

By the time the hammer will fall on all of you it's will be like wealth solution, so for him to double his investment as he was trying to do is a crime.... can't someone buy shares with member of his family name as long as there is an ID that covers it? Na here we go dey.

There are genuine ways of doubling investment in MMM. In his own case, he was just greedy.
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by Drlaw(m): 7:23am On Nov 05, 2016
rottennaija:

There are genuine ways of doubling investment in MMM. In his own case, he was just greedy.
grin okay o! Best of luck to every body. However is MMM accredited or approved by security and exchange commission? Perharps with other regulating agency?

1 Like

Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by sjulia36(f): 7:46am On Nov 05, 2016
Stop opening multitute accounts, if at all u want to do dat, do it wisely, for instance ur name is Tayo Owode n u want 2 register ur cousin whose Name is Bola Seyi Owode, u can use her first Name n middle wc is Bola Seyi n use it too as bank Acct Name, it dosen't matter if u are operating both accounts on thesame device, as long as the surname is different, u can't b implicated, for more info, watsapp me on Zero Eight Zero Six Eight 961575.
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 05, 2016
Drlaw:

He didn't double his investment, he's creating fake accounts to get dubious bonuses, as a matter of fact if people like him are left in the system they'd crash the system because of greed. You'd understand if ur in the system.
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 05, 2016
Limaet2016:
It started on the 19th June 2016, My Friend introduced me to this MMM of a thing... I obliged and Joined... It was paying well, there was no comma or full stop, not all.
Till I opened an account for my cousin who shared the same surname...
Fast Forward,,,
MMM ADMINISTRATOR placed my account on temporary moratorium of getting help as they provide and get help in the system on 13th September 2016 and told me to verify identity of which I did.
After that, I kept on contacting MMM Support of which they assured me they will remove their God forsaken temporary moratorium which they have used to scam thousands of participants (not only me) as i found out they do it secretly and MMM fortifies its system with this... That also account in a way how they pay 30‰ to their teeming community of 30% earners (Guiders,referrals and ordinary participants)... Only for my account to be blocked by the administrator earlier today that I used two accounts that the registration and referral bonuses have been deleted while my #90,000 I paid since when I started MMM which yielded 189,000 naira parted with the blocked account.

Even as it hurts me being my first time to be scammed...
I will like Nigerians to thread with caution with this MMM of a thing and keep on pursuing their dreams as there is dignity in Labour.

MMM IS A SCAM...

For the Record,,, My blocked account in MMM is et4ita01@outlook.com with #189,000 trapped in it.

The account am accused of violating their policy is Etetimita345@gmail.com which is also on their temporary moratorium (meaning another scam as that was how they started with my account et4ita01@outlook.com)

Attached are supporting documents / screenshots before MMM CONTROL AND REVISION OFFICE (CRO) played a fast one...

MMM COMMUNITY IS DOOMED!!!

You know what you did, admit to your guilt and find a way to sort things out with support. Besides, didn't you see the bold warning on the page before you started the scheme? Greedy man! What did you hope to achieve with this blackmail?
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by rottennaija(m): 11:00am On Nov 05, 2016
Drlaw:

grin okay o! Best of luck to every body. However is MMM accredited or approved by security and exchange commission? Perharps with other regulating agency?

It doesn't need to, or does it? It's not a bank, an Investment firm or whatever. It's just where givers connects with takera
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by cyberguy72(m): 7:59am On Nov 08, 2016
i just ph 400k and my junior sister is my referrer(i registered under her).i know she hasnt Ph more than 20k.Would i be blocked?
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by wacomzy: 8:43pm On Nov 11, 2016
Hi mmmite I provided help to someone today but after uploading my teller n confirmation made by d receiver, I noticed that my mavro shows blue ( frozen) Pls wat could be the cause n what can I do to rectify it. My 60k is at stake oooo
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by Melanite: 1:00am On Nov 12, 2016
I am facing similar challenge. I provided help twice and wasn't matched when I got help. My referral logs in into my account regularly and I also log in to my account from three devices. That's 2 phones and a pc. I have written to support since Thursday and they are yet to reply me.
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by loosecanon50(m): 1:28am On Nov 12, 2016
Melanite:
I am facing similar challenge. I provided help twice and wasn't matched when I got help. My referral logs in into my account regularly and I also log in to my account from three devices. That's 2 phones and a pc. I have written to support since Thursday and they are yet to reply me.

Melanite,

You are likely placed under moratorium. It is a security measure imposed upon participants who befall the rules of MMM.

-Have u changed or edited your banking info recently?
-Have you used your bank account in two MMM accounts, even as an act of goodwill to a friend of yours/family member already on MMM?
-Hav you changed your password recently without writing to support?

All the above questions or a host of others may have been responsible for being placed on moratorium. Please be patient let Support reply you. It usually takes 48hrs, so u should likely be checking now. Do not worry I have faced it, its not a new thing. If u had defaulted on any of these rules, the system easily puts u on a watch list for hacked accts. Because it is supposed that you already knw ur details so why editing? Except if you had ben hacked and someone is trying to corner your money.

Google the "golden rules of MMM" and see clearly all i have told you.
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by austentero: 8:24am On Nov 12, 2016
wacomzy:
Hi mmmite I provided help to someone today but
after uploading my teller n confirmation made by
d receiver, I noticed that my mavro shows blue (
frozen) Pls wat could be the cause n what can I
do to rectify it. My 60k is at stake oooo

Your mavro turned blue(frozen) after you provided help because it is not yet up to 14 days since you pledge to provide help. Once it clocked 14 days your mavro will be green(unfrozen) and you will be eligible to request for help. I advice you wait for 30days so that you get your full 30%. Just 30days counting from the day you pledge to provide help.
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by UrennaNkoli(f): 8:25am On Nov 12, 2016
austentero:

Your mavro turned blue(frozen) after you provided help because it is not yet up to 14 days since you pledge to provide help. Once it clocked 14 days your mavro will be green(unfrozen) and you will be eligible to request for help. I advice you wait for 30days so that you get your full 30%. Just 30days counting from the day you pledge to provide help.
MMM is pure scam.

1 Like

Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by austentero: 8:30am On Nov 12, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

MMM is pure scam.

Pls let it continue to scam me. Am really happy if dis is d real meaning of scam.
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by Melanite: 8:33am On Nov 12, 2016
loosecanon50:

Melanite,

You are likely placed under moratorium. It is a security measure imposed upon participants who befall the rules of MMM.

-Have u changed or edited your banking info recently?
-Have you used your bank account in two MMM accounts, even as an act of goodwill to a friend of yours/family member already on MMM?
-Hav you changed your password recently without writing to support?

All the above questions or a host of others may have been responsible for being placed on moratorium. Please be patient let Support reply you. It usually takes 48hrs, so u should likely be checking now. Do not worry I have faced it, its not a new thing. If u had defaulted on any of these rules, the system easily puts u on a watch list for hacked accts. Because it is supposed that you already knw ur details so why editing? Except if you had ben hacked and someone is trying to corner your money.

Google the "golden rules of MMM" and see clearly all i have told you.

It's already more than 48hrs and they have not replied.
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by MyLane: 8:48am On Nov 12, 2016
RULES OF MMM

~Never use the bank details of another person.
~One participant one phone/tablet/laptop.
~Do not add more that one account.
~Do not edit an account(name, account no, password etc) without permission from CRO to avoid moratorium.
~Always write a LOH after you GH.

YOU CAN USE THIS REFERRER MAIL TO REGISTER

mylane0001@gmail.com

MMM pays!
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by wacomzy: 9:15am On Nov 12, 2016
austentero:

it has turned green earlier this morning.
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by austentero: 9:34am On Nov 12, 2016
wacomzy:
it has turned green earlier this morning.

Good to hear that. You can now decide when you want to get help.
Enjoy bro.
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 12, 2016
austentero:

Pls let it continue to scam me. Am really happy if dis is d real meaning of scam.

I totally agree with you. If this is a scam, pls mmm, keep scamming me oo. I enjoy your scam.

1 Like

Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by wacomzy: 9:56am On Nov 12, 2016
austentero:

Good to hear that. You can now decide when you want to get help.
Enjoy bro.
But If I request to get help today, will I still get d remaining balance in my mavro when it's up to 30days
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by Tonymic4life(m): 11:45am On Nov 12, 2016
For the experienced guyz out there pls help out! I av been into dis mmm since august and it has been paying, I registered under a guilder dat introduced me! My Cousin just recently showed interest late last month and I introduced her to my guilder wu also registered her. Dat means both of us has the same guilder Buh I operate my acc myself. Both of us share same surname! Pls am I supposed to b worried cos I've read some comments here and it's giving me cos for worry! I pledge 70k earlier dis month while my sister pledge 100k late last month I'm not a guilder Buh both of us registered under a person. Pls reply ASAP cos I'll b she wud b providing help soon. Plsss make una help. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by MyLane: 12:16pm On Nov 12, 2016
wacomzy:
But If I request to get help today, will I still get d remaining balance in my mavro when it's up to 30days

No, you won't. Wait till it completes the 30days then you GH.
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by MyLane: 12:20pm On Nov 12, 2016
Tonymic4life:
For the experienced guyz out there pls help out! I av been into dis mmm since august and it has been paying, I registered under a guilder dat introduced me! My Cousin just recently showed interest late last month and I introduced her to my guilder wu also registered her. Dat means both of us has the same guilder Buh I operate my acc myself. Both of us share same surname! Pls am I supposed to b worried cos I've read some comments here and it's giving me cos for worry! I pledge 70k earlier dis month while my sister pledge 100k late last month I'm not a guilder Buh both of us registered under a person. Pls reply ASAP cos I'll b she wud b providing help soon. Plsss make una help. Thanks in anticipation.

You have nothing to worry about.
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by wacomzy: 12:20pm On Nov 12, 2016
MyLane:

No, you won't. Wait till it completes the 30days then you GH.
okay thanks
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by MyLane: 12:33pm On Nov 12, 2016
RULES OF MMM

~Never use the bank details of another person.
~One participant one phone/tablet/laptop.
~Do not add more that one account.
~Do not edit an account(name, account no,
password etc) without permission from CRO to
avoid moratorium.
~Always write a LOH after you GH.

YOU CAN USE THIS REFERRER MAIL TO
REGISTER:
mylane0001@gmail.com

Quote me or PM me on whatsapp: 08130411938 on how to register, PH and GH. Will be with you each step you take with screenshots so that you won't make mistake.

MMM pays!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Maryam Shetty Mocks MMM Over Its Closure. PICS / Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Speaks: "I lost N750,000" / What They Don't Tell You About Forex !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.