Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 - Investment (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 (49920 Views)

Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / Please Help Me, My Mmm Account Has Been Blocked For No Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by braskey: 6:26pm On Nov 28, 2016
Is it possible for it to take like 3days before someone can be matched to get help?
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by ajomzz(m): 9:49pm On Nov 28, 2016
braskey:
Is it possible for it to take like 3days before someone can be matched to get help?

Never. You get matched mostly tuesdays and thursdays when new mavros added. Expect it just before or after your release date.
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by ajomzz(m): 9:50pm On Nov 28, 2016
ajomzz:

Never. You get matched mostly tuesdays and thursdays when new mavros added. Expect it just before or after your release date.

New mavros are added*
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by braskey: 10:40pm On Nov 28, 2016
ajomzz:

Thanks bro!
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by Alanzazani: 12:45am On Nov 29, 2016
i PHed and there was the option of 50%.MARVO AND.30% MARVO I selected 50% marvo. i am no longer on my whatsapp group that is why i am asking here. what does this imply does mmm now provide 50% marvo it has bing a while i PHed
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by donlee235: 1:45am On Nov 29, 2016
let me encourage you my friend.
I was also blocked and my money was in the system for about 6weeks. And i'm nt talking about 200k, i'm talking about over 2m naira.
in my case, i edited my bank account details, that was why i was blocked.
i raised ticket with support, they did not respond for a whole week. (Na God say my heart strong, heart attack nearly kill me)
i contacted my guilder, my guilders guilder. In short, i sent mail to anyone's email i saw on nairaland that talked about mmm.
I raised in total about 6 tickets. When they saw my wahala was plenty, they responded to one of the tickets; telling me to chill that they were working on it.
Another thing i later discovered caused delay, was that when i GH and i dont get matched, i will delete it and try again later, so that mavros will keep accumulating.
i no go lie you, i pray on top the matter. 2m no be beans.i go feel am if l loose am.
To the glory of God, the moratorium was lifted today and the cash has started rolling in.
i attached picture as proof. Don't loose hope my friend, and don't paint mmm in bad light. You certainly did something wrong like i did.
Will MMM last forever? i don't know. But it is paying today and it is more reliable than the Ngerian Federal Government.
waiting for all my funds to come in then I PH another 3m. smiles.... No time boss, i no get Joy for fear.. No risk No reward.
stay encouraged my friend.
My advice, flood them with tickets. 3 a day, make e be like food. they will eventually respond.
Explain yourself and be polite. Na person like me and u de handle tickets.
you will eventually be unblocked.
the longest 6 weeks of my life......................smiles

Limaet2016:

After Verification of My Identity...
they refused to reply...
Then next this...

Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by Aremu01(m): 4:34am On Nov 29, 2016
donlee235:
let me encourage you my friend.
I was also blocked and my money was in the system for about 6weeks. And i'm nt talking about 200k, i'm talking about over 2m naira.
in my case, i edited my bank account details, that was why i was blocked.
i raised ticket with support, they did not respond for a whole week. (Na God say my heart strong, heart attack nearly kill me)
i contacted my guilder, my guilders guilder. In short, i sent mail to anyone's email i saw on nairaland that talked about mmm.
I raised in total about 6 tickets. When they saw my wahala was plenty, they responded to one of the tickets; telling me to chill that they were working on it.
Another thing i later discovered caused delay, was that when i GH and i dont get matched, i will delete it and try again later, so that mavros will keep accumulating.
i no go lie you, i pray on top the matter. 2m no be beans.i go feel am if l loose am.
To the glory of God, the moratorium was lifted today and the cash has started rolling in.
i attached picture as proof. Don't loose hope my friend, and don't paint mmm in bad light. You certainly did something wrong like i did.
Will MMM last forever? i don't know. But it is paying today and it is more reliable than the Ngerian Federal Government.
waiting for all my funds to come in then I PH another 3m. smiles.... No time boss, i no get Joy for fear.. No risk No reward.
stay encouraged my friend.
My advice, flood them with tickets. 3 a day, make e be like food. they will eventually respond.
Explain yourself and be polite. Na person like me and u de handle tickets.
you will eventually be unblocked.
the longest 6 weeks of my life......................smiles

O boi u get mind o
Twale
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by rio8484(m): 7:27am On Nov 29, 2016
Add all you don collect since you join with all you lost eventually,do some subtraction and addition, you should either be back to square one or lost few thousands of naira but if you dey compound for this kin scheme then my brother GREED is you middle name
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by donlee235: 12:31pm On Nov 29, 2016
smiles......
No risk no reward bro...
To be sincere, i don make small money for MMM...
E crash sef, e go pain me, but i no fit cry
I know what i have used the money to setup
Dont be left out my friend, have your share our own small national cake

Aremu01:

O boi u get mind o
Twale
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by adonbilivit: 10:40pm On Nov 29, 2016
COdeGenesis:
U broke the rules and u were blocked. I and my sis were placed on moratorium and we were eventually paid. I was scared but i explained to support and it got resolved.Blame urself, wat do u intend to gain by putting up stuffs on nairaland
how will I know if I am on moratorium
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by RealityShot: 10:41pm On Nov 29, 2016
eeddiiee:
Please what happens if you refer your family members, the name and surname differs, but in the bank details, they kinda correspond. for e,g my name if Rita Pius Effiong, My brother"s name is Micheal Akpan, and mum is Alice Benson. but the account details bear same middle name and surname. is there a problem with this? can they PH more than me?

http:///recommendations_on_safe/

Please read the relatives section 5 times!
Support is not merciful if your relatives PH more!
Wish I can show you the reply I got from them about this... MEAN!
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by RealityShot: 10:42pm On Nov 29, 2016
adonbilivit:
When you GH you won't be matched after more than 24hrs...
Then you know you have issues..
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by adonbilivit: 10:46pm On Nov 29, 2016
ajomzz:

o think he is asking how long it takes to get matched with a participant that will pay you when u click on get-help
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by adonbilivit: 10:49pm On Nov 29, 2016
RealityShot:

When you GH you won't be matched after more than 24hrs...
Then you know you have issues..
OMG! I GH around 10:00 am today and I have not been matched.
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by Nobody: 11:54pm On Nov 29, 2016
Latest Warning. Pass it across to All your downliners.

Those who uploaded fake pop are currently being blocked now... Blocked and blacklisted... and All their Mavro deleted. So, next time, think twice before uploading a fake POP.
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by COdeGenesis: 5:36am On Nov 30, 2016
adonbilivit:
If you request for help and you dont get matched in a day, THEN u likely on moratorium. did u edit ur Account details after you hve provided help?
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by RealityShot: 6:37am On Nov 30, 2016
adonbilivit:
OMG! I GH around 10:00 am today and I have not been matched.
What did you do?
Did you edit your bank account details within the last 14days?
Did you register another account in your name?
Did your relation register under you and PH more than you?
What did you put up on NL?
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by eniolaamoda: 6:42am On Nov 30, 2016
slimany:

Latest Warning. Pass it across to All your downliners.

Those who uploaded fake pop are currently being blocked now... Blocked and blacklisted... and All their Mavro deleted. So, next time, think twice before uploading a fake POP.

Wats pop
Payment proof?
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by eniolaamoda: 6:52am On Nov 30, 2016
Please if i read all what you guys have been saying
Do you mean that
If i register someone under me
It means such person cannot PH a fund higher dan what me his guilder use to PH?
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by IamOpemipo(m): 7:44am On Nov 30, 2016
MMM CRO on rampage!
Those that uploaded fake POP (proof of payement) in d the last few weeks are been blocked! Now I like d sound of that,we must cleanse the system of the bad eggs!

MMM forevea!
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by IamOpemipo(m): 7:45am On Nov 30, 2016
eniolaamoda:
Please if i read all what you guys have been saying
Do you mean that
If i register someone under me
It means such person cannot PH a fund higher dan what me his guilder use to PH?

No..except the person is ya relative ( I mean somone u share same surname with)
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by adonbilivit: 8:21am On Nov 30, 2016
RealityShot:

What did you do?
Did you edit your bank account details within the last 14days?
Did you register another account in your name?
Did your relation register under you and PH more than you?
What did you put up on NL?
didn't edit my bank account. yeah my brother did register under me and ph times 3 what I provided. my first account was blocked so I opened a new one with d same account details
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by Stanley187(m): 10:57am On Nov 30, 2016
adonbilivit:
didn't edit my bank account. yeah my brother did register under me and ph times 3 what I provided.

You broke the rule here and u are probably on a temporary moratorium. You don't allow ur relative PH more than you. If u have to register a relative under you, skip the surnames pls. If your relative is registered with a neutral name, then no cause for alarm. Right now, if thats not the case, you have to express concern and u should write support Asap on this issue.

adonbilivit:
My first account was blocked so I opened a new one with d same account details

My friend, the fact that ur account was blocked doesn't mean its not still on the system. Being blocked is not same as being deleted. So CRO will still feel like you are using the same acct on two P.Os. You would have requested for deletion of ur Acct from the database before creating another one, since u intended to use the same banking details.

Am sorry man, but this case is a bit large, u need to also state this issue in the ticket to the admin when u write to them pls.

This is a case of using one banking acct on two P.O and that's probably the main reason for ur moratorium. Write CRO immediately focussing on this particular issue.

God bless
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by virginary: 11:50am On Nov 30, 2016
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by seyiowoseeni(m): 12:04pm On Nov 30, 2016
How To Turn Your Phone Into A Mobile Money Makin Machine!!!

[color=#990000][/color]
Details of the system:
It's a network business called PAIDROCKET. It's a
program that makes you money while you sleep!
I will make this explanation as brief as possible,
highlighting also the differences between this
system and other network businesses.
Paidrocket is a peer to peer payment platform
where you pay others and get paid too. This
simply connotes that there is NO central account
where money is paid and disbursed, rather,
members pay directly to each other in order of
uplines and downlines. (uplines are people above
u, while downlines are people below u)
Now you will ask. How this system works
Its very simple and easy
HOW IT WORKS:
Level 1:
Here you register with just 1,000 naira and you will
be automatically paired with a NIGERIAN member
from any part of the country which you pay the
1,000 naira to. Upon confirmation by the
person, you will be automatically matched by the
System to receive payment of 1,000 naira from 4
members, giving you a total of 4,000 naira.
Level 2:
After receiving your payment of 4,000 naira, you
upgrade to level 2 by paying 2,500 naira (from the
4,000 naira you got from LEVEL 1) to a member in
level 2 which the system will pair with you. When
your payment is confirmed, you will be
automatically matched to receive 2500 naira from
16 persons, which is 40,000 naira.
But pls note that you are to bring in those your first 4 people
LEVEL 3:
Here, you pay 5,000 naira (from the 40,000 naira
you got from LEVEL 2) to a member matched with
you. When your payment is confirmed,you will be
automatically matched to receive 5000 naira from
64 persons, which is 320,000 naira.
LEVEL 4:
Here, you pay 10,000 naira (from the 320,000 naira
you got from LEVEL 3) to a member matched with
you. When your payment is confirmed, you will be
automatically matched to receive 10,000 naira from
256 persons, which is 2,560,000 naira.
On stage 2, you will make over 40 million naira!
But for now, let's focus on Stage 1.
1. REGISTER YOUR ACCOUNT
i.e Register and Donate to start your journey. You can now invite others to donate to you.
Invite your friends to also donate and receive monthly donations.
3. EARN THROUGH DONATIONS
very basic and simple if done with a team.....you grow with ease
‬: a Direct Funding and Donation Sharing Platform
: It brings forth a new way of raising funds for various causes, whether it is for personal needs or a host of worthy causes
The donations are NOT collected by the Administrator, nor are they automated by the system, rather donations are sent directly and personally from one member to another member, from one member’s
The Donations are paid directly into your own account
you don't wait for 30 days for any admin to pay you. It's in your account instantly. That is why it is scam free!
We can work as a team here to better grow... You can be a testimony : open your pathway to success..
Call , text or whataspp this number for serious minded only..(07069369692)
We all can afford this
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 30, 2016
adonbilivit:
didn't edit my bank account. yeah my brother did register under me and ph times 3 what I provided. my first account was blocked so I opened a new one with d same account details

lol. your case na serious case. you were blocked and you think the best thing to do is for you to open another account with same details. chai. I pity you bros. hope you no ph more than 5k sha. Russians ain't Nigerian .
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by adonbilivit: 1:13pm On Nov 30, 2016
slimany:

lol. your case na serious case. you were blocked and you think the best thing to do is for you to open another account with same details. chai. I pity you bros. hope you no ph more than 5k sha. Russians ain't Nigerian .
na big money I drop. 5k be like pure water money compared to the amount wey I PH
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 30, 2016
adonbilivit:
na big money I drop. 5k be like pure water money compared to the amount wey I PH
Eyah, sorry. I just pity your case cos na two offence dey hang for ur head.just do as they have told you.

P.s- Don't you have a guider? .Chai, I trust my able guider NINHO. he is up and doing. if perhaps you are under him now.I doubt if these your issue would exceed a week, but alas. I can't help.

To all who are so greedy thinking they can do all by them self. hope you have seen these. Just because some people don't want a fellow Nigerian like you earn 10percent, they went ahead to register on there own and when the wahala start popping up. , You see them on Nairaland spewing trash and calling mmn names.

conclusively, if you are interested in registering and wanna be under a good guider who responds to query asap. Kindly chat me up on whatsapp via 07039421858. Thanks.
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 30, 2016
Ninho:
WEEKLY UPDATE ON MMM

1,000 Naira mavro gift; Today is the Last day of Promo Period

All multiple accounts are getting identified, You will loose your second account and Your first account put under moratorium

Fake pop; we will start working on Fake proof of payment, and 7 days after order become yellow, we want to make it fast, We will focus on this issue

About change of guider we sent this task to programmers to implement! They are working on it! It will take time maybe December it will be added

About the Media, we know that the media approach towards us has changed, they are now saying positive things about us!, we should use this as they positive about us

About Fraud, If recipients asked you to send money to different account other than the account on the order do not send because if participant fails to confirm, CRO can not help you, convey to your down liners

Mavro news for Nigera will be launched next week, and we are also working on call center

Next week News section we will be added in Personal office for all

Christmas is coming, it's important to share our ideas, it's a Good period to invite everyone you know to our community, be active. Take care of your self and take care of the community
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by adonbilivit: 1:34pm On Nov 30, 2016
slimany:
Eyah, sorry. I just pity your case cos na two offence dey hang for ur head.just do as they have told you.

P.s- Don't you have a guider? .Chai, I trust my able guider NINHO. he is up and doing. if perhaps you are under him now.I doubt if these your issue would exceed a week, but alas. I can't help.

To all who are so greedy thinking they can do all by them self. hope you have seen these. Just because some people don't want a fellow Nigerian like you earn 10percent, they went ahead to register on there own and when the wahala start popping up. , You see them on Nairaland spewing trash and calling mmn names.

conclusively, if you are interested in registering and wanna be under a good guider who responds to query asap. Kindly chat me up on whatsapp via 07039421858. Thanks.
if I tell you what's going through my mind right now eh. I don loose weight

1 Like

Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 30, 2016
adonbilivit:
if I tell you what's going through my mind right now eh. I don loose weight

lol. Don't worry. you ain't loosing anything. Your mavro will even keep increasing till CRO attends to your issue. Just be calm. its a double blessing for you in disguise.

P.s - These doesn't give some people a chance to commit foul since they are aware that the macro will keep increasing till when CRO get your time. na sorry case you dey so. N.B. - we are dealing with Russians, not Nigerians. Don't ever attempt to play smart with mmm.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Maryam Shetty Mocks MMM Over Its Closure. PICS / Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Speaks: "I lost N750,000" / What They Don't Tell You About Forex !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.