Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

In The Ember Months Accidents Are Caused By Human Error; Not Demons - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / In The Ember Months Accidents Are Caused By Human Error; Not Demons (7033 Views)

21 Causes Of Car Accidents That You Should Avoid / See 30 Of The Weirdest Car Accidents (pix) / 5 Nigerian Big Boys That Were Killed By Power Bike Accidents (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

In The Ember Months Accidents Are Caused By Human Error; Not Demons by wearobo: 4:49am On Nov 03, 2016
We are in the ember months and that means a lot of us will be behind the wheel. It is a period where we record the highest number of road accidents anywhere in the world. As a result, most people are of the view that it is a period where Satan and its demons crawl out of their hiding to take human lives.However, I am so sorry to break this to you: Neither Satan nor its demons are responsible for these crashes. Rather, we are the demons!

What do you expect of someone who is under the influence manning the steering wheel or someone who drives above the speed limit? For instance, someone driving 80 miles per hour on a 65 mile per hour zone.. Isn't that madness?It is either they get themselves killed, injured or put other people's lives in danger.

Some of us are so fond of texting while driving, listening to music or making calls from our phones while still in the driver's seat. For God's sake, drop the damn phone and make good use of your Bluetooth headset , and save yourself a trip to the hospital.

Various research have shown that the human brain cannot multi-task. The moment you stop paying attention to what's in front of you, you become blind to everything going on around you.I would advise we all abide by road safety rules and regulation and reduce the number of accidents in this period. Thank you!

Credit: http://www.okgoogledrive.com/2016/11/there-is-no-demon-killing-people-in.html

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In The Ember Months Accidents Are Caused By Human Error; Not Demons by ironheart(m): 5:45am On Nov 03, 2016
This period, a lot of drivers are in a rush, drunk, fatigue due to high workload or outrightly stupid. The cars are not properly maintained yet they want to drive from lagos to sokoto

5 Likes

Re: In The Ember Months Accidents Are Caused By Human Error; Not Demons by lonelydora: 7:03am On Nov 03, 2016
There is a safety slogan that says "ACCIDENTS ARE CAUSED". It does not happen by chance.

5 Likes

Re: In The Ember Months Accidents Are Caused By Human Error; Not Demons by biggz82: 7:04am On Nov 03, 2016
True story, we panic n rush to do all we cud not do in d passed months
Re: In The Ember Months Accidents Are Caused By Human Error; Not Demons by Nobody: 7:05am On Nov 03, 2016
I guess the other thread where majority of users came to the conclusion was so good OP had to pen down this article.
Re: In The Ember Months Accidents Are Caused By Human Error; Not Demons by Nobody: 7:05am On Nov 03, 2016
Don't mind them.
U will never find a pastor advising people to DRIVE CAREFULLY and avoid stress as much as possible.

They will seize this opportunity to blame devil...
Rather than counseling people actively on dangers lurking around

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: In The Ember Months Accidents Are Caused By Human Error; Not Demons by Redlabel: 7:06am On Nov 03, 2016
Ok
Re: In The Ember Months Accidents Are Caused By Human Error; Not Demons by Siberia101: 7:07am On Nov 03, 2016
Africans attach spirituality to everything

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: In The Ember Months Accidents Are Caused By Human Error; Not Demons by uzolexis(f): 7:08am On Nov 03, 2016
thank you OP, pple be blaming demons for everything angry

2 Likes

Re: In The Ember Months Accidents Are Caused By Human Error; Not Demons by uzolexis(f): 7:10am On Nov 03, 2016
Siberia101:
Africans attach spirituality to everything

I like that photo, truly religion is a big problem in Africa, it has done more harm than good.

4 Likes

Re: In The Ember Months Accidents Are Caused By Human Error; Not Demons by yomibelle(f): 7:12am On Nov 03, 2016
pls, was that picture taken in Nigeria
cos ayam not understand
Re: In The Ember Months Accidents Are Caused By Human Error; Not Demons by egbesunday: 7:17am On Nov 03, 2016
Yes, I agreed with you, in this Ember month, drivers don't take time to listen to their car before embarking on a journey, some of them don't even sleep at night but before day will break, you will see them on steering drive to a long journey, some will think alcohol will keep them at alert when driving. But all the blame will go back to the Devil, Witches and so on. Please let's try and enlightened ourselves over this matter. God is our Savior.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In The Ember Months Accidents Are Caused By Human Error; Not Demons by bezimo(m): 7:18am On Nov 03, 2016
Whether you believe it or not, "the satanic kingdom are out for blood during the ember months"- Apostle Johnson Suleman

Thats why you see a higher rate of accident on the road during that period where unfortunate souls whose life hasn't been insured by the precious blood of Jesus are wasted.

People deceive themselves that bad driving is the result of such high rate of accident during ember months, so folks haven't been driving that way since the beginning of the year?

Dont wait to be a victim. Say yes to Jesus Christ now and come under his covering power.

N.B You can argue contrarily and say whatever, but like one of the foremost voices of this generation once said

"Once the lion wakes up, his prayer is Lord show me the food for today and leave me and the animal alone, dont help either of us"

"Everybody would repent one day, but for some it would be too late"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: In The Ember Months Accidents Are Caused By Human Error; Not Demons by DeSepiero(m): 7:22am On Nov 03, 2016
bezimo:
Whether you believe it ir not, the satanic kingdom are oit for blood during the ember months thats why you see a higher rate of accident during that period
Keep Shut!

5 Likes

Re: In The Ember Months Accidents Are Caused By Human Error; Not Demons by Marvyx(m): 7:25am On Nov 03, 2016
The Spiritual controls the physical whether you like it or not. If you choose not to believe it or be ignorant to this fact, it does not still change the fact.

You see drivers making calls or texting thereby causing accidents while those who understand deep things see unseen forces manipulating the driver..

If you like quote me but The evidence of the supernatural is so overwhelming that even those who deny it know it's true at the back of their minds.

7 Likes

Re: In The Ember Months Accidents Are Caused By Human Error; Not Demons by mamuzoOMAH(m): 7:27am On Nov 03, 2016
bezimo:
Whether you believe it or not, the satanic kingdom are out for blood during the ember months thats why you see a higher rate of accident on the road during that period where unfortunate souls whose life hasn't been insured by the precious blood of Jesus are wasted.

People deceive themselves that bad driving is the result of such high rate of accident during ember months, so folks hasn't been driving that way since the beginning of the year?

Dont wait to be a victim. Say yes to Jesus Christ and come under his covering power.

why are you like this. why?

7 Likes

Re: In The Ember Months Accidents Are Caused By Human Error; Not Demons by Inspectahdeck(m): 7:31am On Nov 03, 2016
How can a nation think that witches are the reason for accidents during the mber months.

One of the reasons nigeria will never develop.

My ex-colleague in PH calls his alfa anytime he wants to travel. I kept wondering why he will do same, I even advised him against same but he declined and almost called me a devil.

One Faithful morning at work he ran to my office saying the alfa had an accident and his family asked for money. I laughed so hard and asked him why the alfa didn't see the road for himself.

9ja mentality.

1 Like

Re: In The Ember Months Accidents Are Caused By Human Error; Not Demons by masterP042(m): 7:32am On Nov 03, 2016
Lol. No be only demons
Nigeria sef. U buy protective oil and handkerchief from your pastor, but he goes around with bodyguards and bullet proof cars.

Make we use our brains abeg

5 Likes

Re: In The Ember Months Accidents Are Caused By Human Error; Not Demons by gbadexy(m): 7:35am On Nov 03, 2016
There is more traveling, consequently there would be more accident.
Re: In The Ember Months Accidents Are Caused By Human Error; Not Demons by MilitaryMinded(m): 7:38am On Nov 03, 2016
There is actually no proven fact or research that pple die more or that there are more accidents in 'ember' months. Its just our unnecessary superstitious believes and our love for adding spiritual things to everything.

1 Like

Re: In The Ember Months Accidents Are Caused By Human Error; Not Demons by StepTwo: 7:41am On Nov 03, 2016
While there are many causes of accidents, Over Cobfidence is the mother of all causes of accidents.

yea, i can take this call while driving, what's there?

yea, i can run 190, am a good driver, whats there?

i just changed my tyres last month, i cant have tyre issues right now, lemme run 300km/hr

lemme overtake this slow vehicle in thia sharp bend after all, there's no car in front.

and then we blame innocent demons.

2 Likes

Re: In The Ember Months Accidents Are Caused By Human Error; Not Demons by upuphim(m): 7:50am On Nov 03, 2016
You better retract this message to avoid demonic caused accident. This is my candid advice. Thank you.
Re: In The Ember Months Accidents Are Caused By Human Error; Not Demons by Rx350(m): 7:51am On Nov 03, 2016
Who told you we don know ehh? We're just making our witches and wizards feel good, since they cannot drink chicken blood
Re: In The Ember Months Accidents Are Caused By Human Error; Not Demons by GoodMuyis(m): 7:53am On Nov 03, 2016
community n senses,

Does traveling rate increase or not?
-- I guess no, except festive period
Does the accident rate increase in other country too?
-- Even in Europe or America

If you answer YES the last question, Them your Logic should tell that....
Awon Aye is involved
Re: In The Ember Months Accidents Are Caused By Human Error; Not Demons by pimplucious: 7:55am On Nov 03, 2016
Omg u r so on point. I used to think this way until happen to live in a different country and realize it's not same story there.

We Nigerians try to make all the We couldn't make in 8 months in 4months hence the madt rush during these periods which the causes accident and Lost of lives
Re: In The Ember Months Accidents Are Caused By Human Error; Not Demons by abdeiz(m): 8:04am On Nov 03, 2016
Please tell them, I wonder when you see one figure on the road with horns and wings that would cause accidents. We and our superstitiousness ehn.
Wishing everyone a safe journey and drive safely.
Re: In The Ember Months Accidents Are Caused By Human Error; Not Demons by fortunejum: 8:05am On Nov 03, 2016
Dont`over`look`the`works`of`the`devil`in`this`period.Both`the`driver`and`the`devil`are`the`causes`of`accident`mostly`during`this`period.

1 Like

Re: In The Ember Months Accidents Are Caused By Human Error; Not Demons by saintdennis(m): 8:05am On Nov 03, 2016
Very true
Re: In The Ember Months Accidents Are Caused By Human Error; Not Demons by udumosam23(m): 8:06am On Nov 03, 2016
Abeg anybody wey dey close to Ebonyi state govt house, make I'm tell the govt say the pits wey dem dig for Afikpo/Abakaliki road all in the name of road maintainance dey do more harm than good.

For God's sake it's getting to 2 months, why cut the road if you can't patch them soon? These are dead traps in disguise.

1 Like

Re: In The Ember Months Accidents Are Caused By Human Error; Not Demons by buJu234: 8:16am On Nov 03, 2016
ignorance on rampage.

why is the so called Mber demons not killing people in the western world when it gets to year end.

but over there Year its time for more fun; and going for alot of vacations and coming back alive and re-fresh for the next yr.
Re: In The Ember Months Accidents Are Caused By Human Error; Not Demons by ndcide(m): 8:20am On Nov 03, 2016
wearobo:
We are in the ember months and that means a lot of us will be behind the wheel. It is a period where we record the highest number of road accidents anywhere in the world. As a result, most people are of the view that it is a period where Satan and its demons crawl out of their hiding to take human lives.However, I am so sorry to break this to you: Neither Satan nor its demons are responsible for these crashes. Rather, we are the demons!

What do you expect of someone who is under the influence manning the steering wheel or someone who drives above the speed limit? For instance, someone driving 80 miles per hour on a 65 mile per hour zone.. Isn't that madness?It is either they get themselves killed, injured or put other people's lives in danger.

Some of us are so fond of texting while driving, listening to music or making calls from our phones while still in the driver's seat. For God's sake, drop the damn phone and make good use of your Bluetooth headset , and save yourself a trip to the hospital.

Various research have shown that the human brain cannot multi-task. The moment you stop paying attention to what's in front of you, you become blind to everything going on around you.I would advise we all abide by road safety rules and regulation and reduce the number of accidents in this period. Thank you!

Credit: http://www.okgoogledrive.com/2016/11/there-is-no-demon-killing-people-in.html

I don't know if you you are the original writer. Although, what you posted is intelligent but have this at the back of your mind. I know people who can make you do some things, make some errors and say some unthinkable things without talking to you.
In fact, I know people who can tell you that you'll do some funny things no matter how careful you are.

You will on your own do them, sometimes foolishly justify your actions and bear the consequences.

There are people with dangerous manipulative powers. It's not what I think, it's what I know. Based on that, your writeup is not strong enough.

You can choose to believe or not believe. It changes nothing.

Also note that accidents may not be as a result of speed, or a person's errors

1 Like

Re: In The Ember Months Accidents Are Caused By Human Error; Not Demons by Olasco93: 8:30am On Nov 03, 2016
Some people always have a way of trying to justify their wrong actions by spiritual inuendos. Many wrong things happening in peoples lives would be averted if they do what is Correct and Right. They are two different things that are very easy, but trust humans, they like the "common shutcuts" more than their/peoples lives.
Do what is Correct and Right and see your life blossom like the flowers in the Garden of Eden...
Drive responsibly

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why You Should Always Wear A Seatbelt - Innoson / Toyota Camry 2010 Vs Honda Accord 2010-why Is Toyota More Marketable? / Pothole Warriors And Survivors - Share Your Stories Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.